Verified:

farmer Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 21:41:09

Small town Baptist church in Sutherland Springs

The 2016 Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas, population is 643. There are 50 people per square mile (population density).

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 21:55:55

Just because it's a church doesn't mean they were good people there. In my experience people don't ever do things without a reason. Something led them to do these things, something led them to this point in there lives. I ask for understanding instead of condemnation.

Also please post a f'ing link with it.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 21:58:35

also the count is 27. May they all rest in peace. I'm afraid that the LV shooting is only going to inspire others to commit these types of acts. Satan is the real enemy here.

farmer Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 22:11:41

The fabric of this country is torn, seems i make posts like this more and more.being from a small community i feel this will have a greater impact on these people than some of the other shootings. Every one in this church will know each other and more than likely several will be extended family members or work together. The shooter is dead and most would have known him,How do you do this to people you have known all you life

farmer Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 22:12:49

yeh i can see how a 14 year old can be a bad person

sinistril Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 22:32:42

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Just because it's a church doesn't mean they were good people there. In my experience people don't ever do things without a reason. Something led them to do these things, something led them to this point in there lives. I ask for understanding instead of condemnation.

Also please post a f'ing link with it.

?

Originally posted by farmer:
The fabric of this country is torn, seems i make posts like this more and more.being from a small community i feel this will have a greater impact on these people than some of the other shootings. Every one in this church will know each other and more than likely several will be extended family members or work together. The shooter is dead and most would have known him,How do you do this to people you have known all you life

Indeed. Imagine 1 in 20 of every person you know being killed... it's pretty horrific
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

SPARTACUS

Nov 5th 2017, 23:24:31

Well this Syko_Killa guy represents the mindset of all these douche bag laf'ers

he wants us to feel sorry for the shooter

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 23:49:24

Originally posted by SPARTACUS:
Well this Syko_Killa guy represents the mindset of all these douche bag laf'ers

he wants us to feel sorry for the shooter
This couldn't be any further from the truth, do you really think somebody gets joy from cutting down a bunch of people? No, as i'm sure you know, there is always a motive, even if people never uncover it. Some motives sound too insane, so it's better to keep it concealed rather than demonize oppressors it's easier to demonize a probable target who was tired of being mastered by the system. Why would somebody go into a church and do something like this? Rather what was going on in this town or this church? Must have been something. It showed.

LaF actually do not like when I make posts, they just tolerate me because of my loyalty and activity.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 23:52:51

Do you know who Robert Pickton is? What was going on in his town that he felt the need to kill 49 women? Must have been something, couldn't be random, he must have been tired of being mastered by the system. Right?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 23:56:49

Maybe the guy was trying to speak out about something and the town/church was shutting him down and making him look crazy. I mean that can build up frustration on someone when your the only one fighting back against some form of corruption or psychological torture, social bullying etc etc. That's what I mean when I said I ask for understanding, I mean do we really know what was going on behind the scenes? Nope, and we probably never will. As always though, you can't ever really justify killing.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 23:58:46

Originally posted by sinistril:
Do you know who Robert Pickton is? What was going on in his town that he felt the need to kill 49 women? Must have been something, couldn't be random, he must have been tired of being mastered by the system. Right?
This was more of an example, it could be any number of things, replace system with anything. What i'm saying is when are people going to get down to the root of the problem, like what creates monsters on earth like this. Its so easy just to say that was a bad apple, but were any of us born this way? I don't think so.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 5th 2017, 23:59:26

When someone butchers almost 30 people, I think it's fair to jump to the conclusions that the fault is in him, not the people he butchered.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 0:02:32

When someone butchers almost 30 people, I think it's fair to jump to the conclusions that the fault is in him, not the people he butchered.
You're not getting it. Because you are not a man of faith and spirituality.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 0:05:11

You're not getting it. Because you are not a man of faith and spirituality.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/...blank-slate-hopeful-wrong

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 0:08:50

I dont believe in psychology

SPARTACUS

Nov 6th 2017, 0:17:32

Just because it's a church doesn't mean they were good people there. In my experience people don't ever do things without a reason.

yeah the 5 year old killed was a mother fluffer, who wasnt a good person and must have had it coming

Wronghouse Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 1:20:26

I want to post something about guns. But I am pretty sure it will result in long list of objections and justifications.... so i won't.

BTW - I am Australian. Spin that however you like as well.

Wronghouse Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 1:23:32

sinistril Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 1:42:41

He had a dishonourable discharge from the military, which means he was not legally allowed to own a gun. Also of note, a gun owning citizen was the one that put an end to his rampage. So explain to me how gun control would play a role in preventing people from owning guns that are already not legally allowed to own guns?

SPARTACUS

Nov 6th 2017, 1:45:01

he wants to government to come take everyone's legal guns and destroy them, that way the only ppl with guns are the government and criminals

breeze Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 2:03:51

DELETED

Seriously uncalled for.

Edited By: Primeval on Nov 6th 2017, 16:56:44. Reason: deleted original post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 2:10:24

deleted original post
The five year old killed was probably not meant to happen, just had bad aim. I also agree that that was uncalled for and you should be banned. Your totally taking out of context what is being said here. Satan runs the system, that's the real enemy. You need to read the bible more. You know, i've actually been transforming into a more peaceful and understanding person. Because I know God is real, I know Jesus Christ walked the earth and there was a time when I doubted this. We are all brethren here. Each other is not the real enemy.

Edited By: Primeval on Nov 6th 2017, 16:57:06. Reason: DELETED

SPARTACUS

Nov 6th 2017, 2:16:07

The five year old killed was probably not meant to happen, just had bad aim.

wow

Edited By: Primeval on Nov 6th 2017, 16:57:25

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 2:17:30

I actually pray almost every night now and it's always for good things, I even pray for others in need. I doubt that you are having a full understanding of what i'm really trying to say and it's mostly because I just don't have the vocabulary to describe in detail. But I'm trying and it looks like i'm doing a poor job of that. As much as I would like the long rest to come to me, I don't have the courage to do it myself. But if you think I need to do it for the world, than maybe you can come do it for me.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 2:21:06

wow
It surely doesn't sound sympathetic I know, but I just don't know how to explain in words my caring, but I always try and show it by performing acts of kindness or helping others, words have never been my strongsuit, which is why I try to stay quiet, but of course with anything else, I need practice.

Edited By: Primeval on Nov 6th 2017, 16:57:58

archaic Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 2:49:12

At some point we just quit treating one another like human beings . . . I have no idea what is wrong with this country.

Actually, maybe I do.

There is a very sizable movement that is profiting from dividing us, red state or blue state, liberal or conservative, faithful or secular, gay or straight, snowflakes or wingnuts, BLM or white nationalists . . .the list goes on and on. The thing is that none of us are really wholey any of these things so much as we are led to believe. We all want our kids to be happy and our coffee to be hot and our house to be clean regardless of what we argue about on twitter.

The problem is 'we're all more alike than different' does not sell very well in the 8 o'clock cable news time slot. What does sell is scaring the fluff out of ourselves about how dangerous the 'others' are to our way of life. After a while, its been sold to us so many times that we start to think the other person is of less value than we are, that their voice is not worth as much. If the only voices we ever listen to are all echoing the same thing over and over pretty soon it becomes our reality.

Educate yourselves, understand why the people you disagree with really feel the way they do. You might be surprised to find that with empathy comes compassion and with compassion comes humanity. Suddenly, when you learn to think for yourself, instead of just consuming canned opinions crafted by others - that angry voice becomes a human again and in the end its a lot easier for us all to treat each other like humans.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Yet Another God

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2017, 2:49:22

sinistril Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 3:26:01

The five year old killed was probably not meant to happen, just had bad aim. I also agree that that was uncalled for and you should be banned. Your totally taking out of context what is being said here. Satan runs the system, that's the real enemy. You need to read the bible more. You know, i've actually been transforming into a more peaceful and understanding person. Because I know God is real, I know Jesus Christ walked the earth and there was a time when I doubted this. We are all brethren here. Each other is not the real enemy.

Blaming it on Satan, how original. But I thought God was all powerful? And I thought God created Satan, and without free will no less. This is the thing about religion. It's a disenfranchisement of personal responsibility. It doesn't matter, it was Satan, it was not my fault, forgive me Jesus. Satan is the real enemy. Even god doesn't want personal responsibility.

Poppyfluff. This guy wanted to kill people. Some neuron in his brain hit it's action potential and set forth a chain reaction that eventually led him to taking a gun, firing it in a crowded church, and killing everyone age five and up, and you can't say that it was just bad aim. You don't fire a gun into a crowded place if you're worried about aim.

If religion gives you relief, then follow it, but everyone is responsible for their own actions on this Earth. Satan need not apply.

Edited By: Primeval on Nov 6th 2017, 16:58:28

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 3:34:18

Originally posted by Yet Another God:
What kind of action do you propose? Just because I said that I pray doesn't mean I don't follow up with action. But any action too bold is often met with more resistance than support. Making it dangerous to "take action" and "be different" if you don't blend in with everyone else you than become the enemy. Treating somebody poorly can often lead to resentment and anger. Those feelings often turn into the kind of actions that can land you in the news and not in a positive light. I agree with archaic that their is so much deception and we are constantly being pitted against each other for having opposite or disimiliar views and standpoints. We are often labeled for these things. So if I say I believe in having liberties, than someone calls me a libertarian and says that i'm incapable of sharing one view with a republican. I'm always expected to share only the views of that one group so my government profile can list that and they can close the book. To say that is just paranoia is actually crazy, because we are all well aware of the constant surveillance of the people by the government since the snowden release. Did you know that on my cities website that I can type in an address and if their is a camera in the area it will show you real time or an image of whatever is taking place in that area? An old friend showed it too me in 2010.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 6th 2017, 3:35:59

LaF opposes mass shootings if there was ever any doubt.

We also think that suggesting to an individual that he should take his own life even on a game forum is a thing only a piece of human garbage would do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 3:48:59

Blaming it on Satan, how original. But I thought God was all powerful? And I thought God created Satan, and without free will no less. This is the thing about religion. It's a disenfranchisement of personal responsibility. It doesn't matter, it was Satan, it was not my fault, forgive me Jesus. Satan is the real enemy. Even god doesn't want personal responsibility.

Poppyfluff. This guy wanted to kill people. Some neuron in his brain hit it's action potential and set forth a chain reaction that eventually led him to taking a gun, firing it in a crowded church, and killing everyone age five and up, and you can't say that it was just bad aim. You don't fire a gun into a crowded place if you're worried about aim.

If religion gives you relief, then follow it, but everyone is responsible for their own actions on this Earth. Satan need not apply.
I'm not religious, I'm spiritual and a believer in Christ. Religion is not the same thing, most people believe that the church was created first, it was not. The Holy Bible was created first and than the church was built around it. I don't blame Satan completely, as you have already said more or less, God gave us free will and we have an ultimate choice, this does not relieve you of your own responsiblity to aid yourself and than others in spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare leads to physical warfare. To think that they are not connected is just your own stupidity shining through and a pure lack of faith. If you are one of those people who thinks you are so powerful that you "thought" yourself into existence than you might just have to go and join scientology, I hear they are always looking for more feeble minded followers to pour all of their life savings and free will into. Of course though I would prefer you join a real belief that has real truth in it. You are Correct God created Satan, who was also created of free will, God uses his creations for whatever purpose he wishes too. After some research and of course some life changing experiences. As I read the bible I have come to understand that Jesus Christ and his Disciples were spiritual warriors. Armed with the seven gifts from God and of course the greatest Teacher of all time, Jesus gave them each abilities and taught them how to use them and made sure that it was recorded so that others if they come across spiritual warfare in their lives would have an understanding of what was taking place and their spirituals rights and weapons. The prayers only happen if you believe in it and who you're praying too and followed up with action if need be.

Edited By: Primeval on Nov 6th 2017, 16:58:49

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 3:52:53

Originally posted by Gerdler:
LaF opposes mass shootings if there was ever any doubt.

We also think that suggesting to an individual that he should take his own life even on a game forum is a thing only a piece of human garbage would do.
Sorry, it just came out wrong.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:01:32

^^^ Koolaid drinker.

Satan had nothing to do with this. God had nothing to do with this. They had as much to do with this as the Easter bunny did... all are fairy tales.

You speak of faith as if it's some sort of virtue. Faith, at it's very core, is a willing suspension of your critical faculties. Religion poisons everything... and before you start ranting and raving that you're not religious and that you're "spiritual," you should check yourself into a mental institution.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:12:13

Originally posted by Dissident:
^^^ Koolaid drinker.

Satan had nothing to do with this. God had nothing to do with this. They had as much to do with this as the Easter bunny did... all are fairy tales.

You speak of faith as if it's some sort of virtue. Faith, at it's very core, is a willing suspension of your critical faculties. Religion poisons everything... and before you start ranting and raving that you're not religious and that you're "spiritual," you should check yourself into a mental institution.
You will never shake my belief. Speaking of, either Jesus Christ was a Raging Lunatic himself, or get this, he was telling the TRUTH. Ask yourself which one is easier to believe and than realize that you just like whats easier for you. Because that truth will literally set you free from bondage.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:26:46

Yeah, i thought CS Lewis was on to something when I was 18... but I've had some time to think about it and...

Nope. Even if Jesus really existed, the New Testament (Mark was the earliest book) was written at least 75 years after his supposed crucifixion and resurrection. Paul, the founder of Christianity never referred to a “physical Jesus” and never visited what should have been the most holy of destinations, places like Gethsemane or Calvary.

It is a pretty easy interpolation that “Jesus” was a composite of prophets and “Jesus Christ” was a composite of earlier mythologies like Mithras and Osiris with the virgin birth, rising from the grave, 12 apostles, etc. Early Christianity was pretty boring, so the “salesmen” decided to use some more interesting attributes to try to kick-start the fledgling religion.

Along the way they got lucky with Constantine and the rest is what we see today. Short answer? It is all hearsay and most of it ridiculous hearsay that is made believable by fear and confirmation bias. Just think of how the Bible would hold up in a court of law today. All hearsay, no last names, outrageous claims. Oh, and anything is possible in Fairy Tales

ddd Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:30:57

I actually pray almost every night now and it's always for good things, I even pray for others in need. I doubt that you are having a full understanding of what i'm really trying to say and it's mostly because I just don't have the vocabulary to describe in detail. But I'm trying and it looks like i'm doing a poor job of that. As much as I would like the long rest to come to me, I don't have the courage to do it myself. But if you think I need to do it for the world, than maybe you can come do it for me.

ddd Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:31:41

you so full of bs syko =- ban this idiot plz

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:34:12

Your just all mixed up bro, I will do one of my prayers for you tonight so that you may have some clarity. You have fiction and non fiction mixed up, your senses are in disarray and jumbled, you don't even know the difference and you accuse me of needing a mental institution. Just know this that one day we will all have to stand tall before the man and it's you who will be wishing you believed.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:35:31

Originally posted by ddd:
you so full of bs syko =- ban this idiot plz
That's the scary thing is that I am not.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:35:37

The fear of being wrong is not reason enough for me to believe.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:39:13

The fear of being wrong is not reason enough for me to believe.
Why wouldn't anybody hope that it's all wrong? Everyone wants a freebie my man.

Zorp Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:48:46

What I gather from this discussion so far is that Syko is as his name indicates, and archaic doesn't know how to spell wholly. Wholely is also an acceptable spelling, and the one I prefer, as it visually matches the meaning, and also because you won't get it confused with woolly.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 4:58:56

So what you're saying is... you believe in Jesus Christ as your Saviour and the way and the light etc etc because if you're right, you get to go to heaven and if you're wrong, it doesnt matter any ways? am i close?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 6th 2017, 5:02:37

Holy fluff, Zorp is wholly woolly?

Edit: Holy fluff! Zorp is wholly woolly?

Edited By: Gerdler on Nov 6th 2017, 5:14:26. Reason: Second language
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 5:06:24

Originally posted by Zorp:
What I gather from this discussion so far is that Syko is as his name indicates, and archaic doesn't know how to spell wholly. Wholely is also an acceptable spelling, and the one I prefer, as it visually matches the meaning, and also because you won't get it confused with woolly.
It's a nick I started with and a handle that I have had but I started this game as a war monger and everyone knows it so i continue to use it, but the truth is that I am the exact opposite. You know Jesus wore tattered robes because he walked in humility and he also wanted people to visually see that it wasn't too his own personal benefit to help others and spread the word of God, it was for them. I mean Politicians that extort and launder money are "serving the public" for their own personal benefit like buying extra homes, cars, etc etc. Christ was not corrupt and knew how important it was for people to see this with their own eyes. But sure insult me all you want.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 5:07:30

So what you're saying is... you believe in Jesus Christ as your Saviour and the way and the light etc etc because if you're right, you get to go to heaven and if you're wrong, it doesnt matter any ways? am i close?
Not at all, I was describing you. Your in this for yourself.

Zorp Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 5:17:02

You're in this for yourself as well, Syko. You don't proselytize for others, you do it for your own self-satisfaction. If you succeed, you end up with the added bonus of increasing the number of people who believe as you do, which makes the world more friendly to you. I don't fault you for this however, as humans are inherently selfish beings.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 5:29:33

I suppose we're just gonna gloss over the fact that the book of Mark (the first gospel) was written like 50 years after Jesus supposedly died and then the other gospels were written much later? AKA, none of those people knew Jesus even, never saw him speak, only heard about it (or made it up to fit with what Mark + anonymous authors wrote).

sinistril Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 5:42:36

^^^ Koolaid drinker.

You will never shake my belief. Speaking of, either Jesus Christ was a Raging Lunatic himself, or get this, he was telling the TRUTH. Ask yourself which one is easier to believe and than realize that you just like whats easier for you. Because that truth will literally set you free from bondage.

That, if he ever existed, he was a raging lunatic. Same with Mohammad and all other prophets. Think about it, if someone was walking down the street saying he's the son of god, would you assume he's the son of god or assume he's insane? If he was telling the truth, then so are basically everyone in our insane asylums. Lol.

Also, even if Jesus was born from a virgin,etc that doesn't mean he's the son of god. "I'm the son of god" "Why?" "My mother was a virgin, muahah!"

?? It just so happened claiming to be born from a virgin was common among "prophets". Is that the best evidence this god could give? Really? It can't convince most 10 year olds. You'd think an all powerful god would be able to offer irrefutable evidence. Also, give me a virgin, a turkey baster, and 9 months and I'll give you a virgin birth.

Edited By: sinistril on Nov 6th 2017, 5:52:02

sinistril Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 5:44:24

Unless there is a god that only accepts atheists into heaven, or one of the other religions are right etc etc etc etc etc.