Verified:

dagga Game profile

May 10th 2010, 3:01:30

Let's keep this simple

1. List the insite names of the 3 or 4 people who owned the countries that were deleted in Alliance server and what rank did they hold?

2. How many of those names/players have been REMOVED off your boxcar site.

2. When you stated on the 'secret forum' that you were going overseas for two weeks and then after that 'you will definitely have time', I assume that means time to help out with the proxy multies - as that was the point of the thread.

3. You claim you had access to the 'Secret Forum' for one day - how long did you have access to the 'Secret Stuff' link on the menu bar. This 'Country Pool' which was effectively a username/password sharing page which appeared to also run scripts like a bot.

4. You knew jagernacht was a cheat before you let him in, specifically asking him NOT to cheat. You still let him in, and he cheated.. Do you feel guilty?

5. Do you accept that NA will never be clean with you in charge as you have let in cheaters, encouraged cheating, lied about your knowledge of cheating and turned a blind eye to cheating? Please let me know if any of these statements is incorrect
- You personally let in a known cheater (jagernacht)
- You lied to game admins about your knowledge of the proxy logins
- You participated in a forum for cheating
- You agreed to help cheating 'when you had more time'

6. Do you plan to continue on as the head of NA?

Edited By: dagga on May 10th 2010, 3:02:06
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 10th 2010, 3:05:39

3a) Did you have any prior knowledge to this forum/secret pages/cheating scandal prior to the day you were given access? And if so, how long were you aware that DM & Co. were doing this?

Devestation Game profile

May 10th 2010, 3:10:20

hate to add 7 but cookies or brownies?

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 10th 2010, 3:10:48

7. why do you lie so much?
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Devestation Game profile

May 10th 2010, 3:12:10

THATS 8 ITALY

Dragonlance Game profile

May 10th 2010, 3:30:45

let me get this straight.

you are 3-4 hrs away...BUT YOU CAN GET ON AT?!?!

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 3:44:11

Alright look.

I did a ton of fluff in 2025. a ton of fluff, that no one here ever even suspected or knew about. I've always kept things to myself, and never burned friends.

When earth empires started, I decided to play legit. completely. in all servers.

You guys know juggs was deleted in NA. there were no other boxcar accounts. since we switched over from earthstats, I haven't even checked to see who is unclaimed in our tag. all those deleted were unclaimed. juggs was member level. he no longer has access.

Yeah, I said I would have more time to help out, as I hadn't really done anything leadership wise for LaE. I've missed every war we've been in, haven't led a single warchat, and have't done a single piece of FA work. I haven't really done anything as a leader except bring over NA members to LaE. When I came back I meant I would be more active and help out.

I only ever logged into that secret forum once. That forum and the country pool thing I only ever looked at that one day. So how long did I have access? 10 minutes?

A ton of ex cheaters play this game. Everyone deserves a chance. That can not be held against anyone. juggs started NA with me as senate, how could I not let him play? when he came back, he was only a member.

No NA leaders were involved at all.

I never lied to game admins.

I had no idea those forums were there until that day I was given access.

Netters Anonymous is my clan. I came up with the name, I started it, I recruited for it, and I trained countless members, all over the past 5 years. Of course I will continue to lead Netters Anonymous.

~llaar

AoS Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:01:08

Now watch dagga spew a bunch more fluff out of his mouth.

I wonder if he's aware he's basically the Glenn Beck of AT.

Edited By: AoS on May 10th 2010, 4:01:15
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2010, 4:24:07

I will Stand by what llaar has said.

It's been proven that it was one member (he actually was only a member) and it sucks.

He Deceived me, tho i wasnt incharge of looking for multis.. i didnt even think it was cross server, just FFA anyways..

but meh.. its done now, Juggs is gone and none of our leadership had any prior knowledge what was going on.

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:26:30

Then i say let NA suffer and die
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:30:48

6. I sure as hell hope so. NA isn't NA without llaar.

I'm sure I haven't seen everything, but what llaar posted here jives with all the information I've seen so far.

Snaw - despite your hard-on for NA/llaar, I wouldn't get your hopes up. We ain't going away any time soon.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 10th 2010, 4:31:41

UncleC Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:33:11

This kinda feels like the millionth thread with the exact same subject and no additional information.
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:35:07

Just gotta sit back and let the little trolls have their fun C. They just never get enough of posting the same thing over and over and over again....

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:36:18

or wait till the next dramar comes along
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

warlorde Game profile

May 10th 2010, 4:41:44

Originally posted by UncleC:
This kinda feels like the millionth thread with the exact same subject and no additional information.

all made by dagga

Devestation Game profile

May 10th 2010, 7:42:12

I'm pretty sure I already explained that insite.

jagernacht Game profile

May 10th 2010, 7:45:46

Like bug and llaar have said.

i was a

regular.
fluffing.
member.

i held no high rank. i told no one of what i was doing. i used the confusion mainly to tag up whatever multies i wanted. blame NA all you want, but you are missing the target you want, me. i am the one you'd love to hurt since I've done so much 'wrong' in your life.

and with the amount of cheaters who've been given second chances, I'm glad I'm here to be persecuted :)
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Purposeful1 Game profile

May 10th 2010, 7:56:35

Thanks for responding to this, llaar & bug. Although it doesn't address every concern (like who exactly was involved in the multi-running, etc.), I for one appreciate that you took the time to answer this and offer at least a bit of clarity to the situation for we onlookers.

Purposeful1
LCN President
Purposeful1

Klown Game profile

May 10th 2010, 11:25:28

9) How do you pronounce your nick?

NukEvil Game profile

May 10th 2010, 12:15:21

"1. List the insite names of the 3 or 4 people who owned the countries that were deleted in Alliance server and what rank did they hold?"

There was one country deleted whose owner was playing in Evolution. Dark Morbid's qzGT account was banned within a couple hours of his country being deleted. He wasn't even a full-fledged member, nor, afaik, did anyone else in Evolution have any idea what was going on until the deletions.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

SolidSnake Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:50:44

Originally posted by llaar:
I did a ton of fluff in 2025. a ton of fluff, that no one here ever even suspected or knew about. I've always kept things to myself, and never burned friends.

You know i love you llaar, but "no one ever suspected"? seriously?

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:02:50

Originally posted by Earth Watcher:
llaar I am sorry I don't buy these bullfluff answers. This does not include NA really but still don't cover up the fact you were going to cheat. LAE and NA are uniquely connected though in most of the leadership and members of LAE seem to be NA. Most notably you.

>> i never said i was going to cheat. i said be more active. for example, i just found out today that crippler plays in focus not in lae. i barely did anything over there leadership wise

I will accept the fact that you in all likelihood do not have the master control of all things LAE as you would be busy with NA leadership. I will even accept that you could be out of the loop on some things.
Do not insult our intelligence. Do not play down your own intelligence.

>> NA does get 95% of my attention... your point?

LAE is an alliance it likely has a hierarchy of leadership and you are in the top ring of it. You are well aware of the other leaders and seem to know them quite well. It is obvious to me that you would talk on ICQ, IRC, or some other more private communicator.

>> i talk about lae things with other lae leaders on messenger, at most maybe 5 times a week? i have known most of the players for 4+ years though. is that a crime? to know other players? oh noes!

LAE likely has a board for all of it's leaders to talk on already. For a general member to have access to a board shared with just 3 leaders means he has the private ear of those leaders and is obviously trusted by them. So do not make the claim that he was "just a member".
What would you have us believe this private board was for and why a general member and a proven cheater would have access to it? Why would you post on this board that you will have more time to help rather than in front of all of the leaders?

>> jager was just a member in NA. he was not a leader in NA. that is all i have ever said. there is no "secret board" in NA. there has been no suggestion of one even existing. and mods have access to NA now, and confirm there isn't any secret board and none has ever existed. and yes, jager was just a plain old member. just 1 guy.

You don't have to answer these questions they are rhetorical. You are a liar, the 4 of you knew specifically what that board was intended for, you were fine with it's intentions or a hacker wouldn't of had to hack your account, and being those countries were active the whole set I am sure you knew and helped out with running them or the site development.

>> you're mixing two clans and two completely different issues and making no sense really, so i do feel obligated to point that out to you. so you're telling me a hacker had to hack my account? where are your morals? i logged in once. since i do think you were the hacker, you would know that that access was given just that day, and that in my message box i never even talked about or knew any of that stuff before that day.

NO NA LEADERS WERE INVOLVED?! You should have written it in caps because that is the only way you could say that was true... You are the figurehead and the final say of NA.

>> no NA leaders were involved in the deletions on the alliance server. jager was. that is well known and admitted by him too. so yes, no NA leaders were involved.

You lied to game admins,

>> no i didnt. show me a statement where i lied

you lied to everyone in ffa,

>> really? where did i lie about anything?

and you are lying to all of us in alliance.

>> i'm telling you everything i know. that is not lying

You all claimed you were so innocent and even if proof came out it had to have been doctored.

>> no i only said it isnt right to obtain information by hacking. which it isnt. i never said anything was doctored

We are innocent.. Never did anything wrong.. We are victims of a horrible hack and the admins wont give us back our cheating countries.. Admins are persecuting us with out proof..

>> i never had a country deleted. i've never complained ever about any deleted country, anywhere.

I even defended the notion and wanted answers from the mods about possibilities of it being a hack. You even were given a chance to come clean... You knew you were busted you should have just taken the information to the mods if you wanted to be so clean.

>> you defended what notion? your logic is unclear here. my account was hacked, dark morbid has the IP logs on the site of proxy ip's logging into my account countless times.

Don't even try to give us bullfluff about you were out of town either, I have only seen 1 day where you haven't been active on these boards.

>> i never said i was out of town. but i was out of town for 5 days a few weeks ago. even so, i dont see why me going to a wedding a few weeks ago has any bearing on anything, considering i've never brought that up before

You were going to cheat in FFA, just admit it. The more lies you heap onto this mess the worse it is going to get. I really don't think this is just going to go away at the end of the set.
If you would like NA to not be gangbanged every reset admit the truth, ask forgiveness, and don't fluffing cheat?! How hard is this.

>> i gave mods access to our site, and i want us to be 100% legit. and we are currently as far as i know. and i never cheated.

*edit* I maybe confused on what "juggs" membership is in LAE I am under the impression he was of normal member status under both LAE and NA. There seems to be accusation if not deletions of him running multies on this server too. I don't care he is a cheater. I am just looking for the point of that he had the ear of llaar.

>> juggs was a leader in LaE, and just a member in NA. is that more clear for you? no one that cheated was a leader in NA and NA leadership did not know of anything.

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:08:00

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

yes, solidsnake, there were things that i did, that no one even suspected it was me, who did them. 2025 was a different game, things happened, long ago. in earth empires i have played 100% completely legit. that was my point in prefacing my statement with that.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 10th 2010, 21:11:08

I suspected there was shady stuff going on in 2025 :p

I don't really care about anything in the past, everyone did things in the past they regret/did because they were young and stupid, and I do believe people can and do change....

like I said on numerous other threads, I don't expect any problems with llaar and NA in the future, and I hope that the rest of the server won't attempt to drive away a lot of good, quality players in NA because of the actions of a few.

That's a political thing, so I don't want to get too involved in it, but even if you believe that all of NA's top leadership were in on it, there's still 30-40 players who had no clue and just liked playing in NA because it was a good place to play.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2010, 21:17:55

Let's be honest here.

There are/were a lot of cheaters in Earth. Most of us would still be playing multiple countries/accounts/personas if we had time and commitment.

Not saying he is innocent or not. But I personally wouldn't doubt that he could be oblivious.

Charge him as a lazy leader, but not a bad one. Rooting out cheaters is a lot of work, especially in a game that is trying to be revived.

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:29:09

Originally posted by Pangaea:
I suspected there was shady stuff going on in 2025 :p

I'm not even talking about any finish I ever had either that people wondered about. So anything you're thinking of, probably isn't what I'm talking about.

Fact is, that I haven't done anything 'bad' in this game since day 1. I've played legit.

joe2 Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:35:24

now llaar....did you have sexual relations with that woman?

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:40:54

i plead the fifth!

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:48:31

1 2 3 4 FIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2010, 22:54:51

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

the river really does run deep here methinks

but, whats done is done ... no going back ... all we can possibly do is go forwards

Edited By: Akula on May 10th 2010, 22:55:32
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

TAN Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:11:10

Originally posted by snawdog:
Then i say let NA suffer and die

cut it out. despite all the crap that's gone on between PDM and NA, i would be sad to see them go.

no more of this sort of trolling. got it?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:27:58

as tAN said.
PDM'ers. if what you have to say is not relevant, or is nothing more than mindless trolling, stay off the boards from here on out. devote that energy to killing NA countries.
that is all.

Retired Earth type.