Verified:

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 30th 2011, 21:22:08

So superfast kill == good? i guess if you have a big country it is still somewhat difficult to kill heh
Finally did the signature thing.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

May 1st 2011, 2:40:43

Originally posted by TAN:
What. Did ZEN mention the restart bonus before me?

Maybe not originally....but in this thread yes. You know I have love for you Mr. Nightmare, but unfortunately ZEN has always been a faster lover.

Originally posted by enshula:
charcoal for bonus's to restart one simple idea is if you choose to receive bonus's then its obvious in some way who you are the restart of
that reduces a lot of the anonymity of suiciding

This is along the same thought line as me. It's one thing for a warring alliance to receive a bonus, its another for a random country who was killed. The bonus could/should only be for officially warring alliances.

Originally posted by Servant:
Oh, one thought.
I think missles should be excluded. they are often used to regain readiness, and having to wait 2 secs to fire a missle isn't a good thing.

Absolutely agreed.

Originally posted by Servant:
IF you go the readiness route, charcoal had some great ideas. However, give me a 100 member allaince with strong countries, and we'll wait 6-10 secs between hits to get readiness back but just send moer troops...as a result you can kill fast, and properly done, church out more hits too!

This issue is not a matter walling or killing faster, it's about making the choice on what is more important. Like you said, if you want to speed kill you can send more troops and lose readiness. If the target is that important, then you have to be willing to pay more for it to die quicker. If the target is less serious, you can wait the 6-10 seconds. Assume it takes an average of 200 hits, at 6 seconds = 200x6 =1200s / 20 mins to get a 0 readiness kill. Doesn't lag the server.

***Edit - just a note after reading the post.... A good warring alliance can get around the killspeeds which makes my math totally irrelevant. country 1 hits, waits 6 seconds, country 2 hits, etc etc. It's more co-ordinated. So maybe the +/- should be changed...but the thought it there
---
Again, just ideas that are available for interpretation ;-)

Edited By: Mr Charcoal on May 1st 2011, 2:43:18
See Original Post
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.