Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

May 22nd 2017, 20:01:46

I have a pretty good amount of experience in netting/warring.. Looking to start a new clan in FFA and looking for new partners. First priority is to maintain peace while concentrating on networth. However we will still pride ourselves in maintaining and establishing a highly effective, powerful and lethal military. Inbox me if your interested.

Cheers,

Macdaddy

Ruthie

May 22nd 2017, 21:56:49

you had me up until you said FFA lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Marshal Game profile

May 22nd 2017, 21:59:59

you can run only 1 country if you want.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

drkprinc Game profile

May 22nd 2017, 22:09:41

Originally posted by Ruthie:
you had me up until you said FFA lol

lol should do a forum search about him first, and he would of lost you the moment you saw his name as poster.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 1:34:35

Oh.. don't mind drkprnce.. He has a biased opinion because my old clan used to war with IMP in FFA.

drkprinc Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 1:56:54

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Oh.. don't mind drkprnce.. He has a biased opinion because my old clan used to war with IMP in FFA.

has nothing to do with FFA and IMP, has everything to do with your character and the way you play.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Heston Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 3:24:45

Originally posted by macdaddy:

Nope. You suicide imp and died. Then imp killed you on the spot for sets while you tried to hide. you are a bottom tier operator. Take your my little pony kit and get the fluff out of here with that bullfluff.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

sinistril Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 3:38:01

no
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

farmer Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 12:42:37

Some things never change, the only thing that has changed is there are less people to leave!

iZenebas Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 23:28:38

Last set he said he was trying to play nice so he wouldn't get killed. Then he septuple tapped TKO and died lol.