Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 8th 2011, 18:40:45

This isn't game related right now, but I have a question/request to anyone whose working in the web marketing field:

As part of my masters research, which focuses on Search Engine Optimization software, I have a short web survey I put together discussing some topics on search engine optimization, web marketing and software.

I'm looking for a few folks who work professionally in the web marketing area (full time employment, internship, co-op, whatever) to give me a hand reviewing it. This is PRIOR to the survey being completed, we're just ensuring that the survey meets the following criteria:
-You would feel comfortable answering these questions
-The wording and terminology used clearly defines each question/answer set
-The questionnaire flows well and does not require massive amounts of time or thought to complete

So if you meet those criteria and want to give me a hand reviewing it before I run the study, please contact me via the forums or IRC :)

Thanks!
Dave

Note: this is NOT the actual survey and I am not interested in responses to the questions; if you are interested in taking part in the study and meet the criteria, I will be happy to include you if I can. :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

TheoSqua Game profile

Mar 8th 2011, 19:25:45

I'm a developer that works in the web marketing department. Not 100% what you're looking for but I have a pretty good understanding on how a lot of that stuff works since I deal with it on a daily basis.

GearHead Game profile

Mar 8th 2011, 21:14:51

One of my buddies works at Target Corporate in marketing, its not web marketing but I figured I would throw out the option. I can have him take a look at it and add his two cents if you would like, PM me in boxcar or ICQ if you want me to get a hold of him.

Dragonlance Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 0:10:48

NO

I REFUSE

:p =)

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 1:55:49

<-------