Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:32:19

DaMouse CWG
Member Aug 17th 11:50 PM
It's wierd. Every time I make some sort of post worshipping sicko or asking for a link to something or just plain being fluffy, it gets deleted. It seems like mods can smell fluff from a mile away.

I can see Mickster, sitting in his recliner. A Coors Light resting on his tremendous gut, slouched in front of a staticy TV in a dark room. In his mouth, three cigarettes, and a sandwich in each hand. There he sits.....when suddenly, through the smell of burning tobacco, moldy ham, and foul body odor comes a strange smell that is familiar.

Yes. Mickster has smelled the fluff, eminating from his computer. With a sly grin on his face, he hits the handle on the recliner and majesticly thrusts his body forward, like a whale breeching, the glow of the TV reflects off the drool on his face much as the sun on the glistening whale's back.

He hits the afterburner once he is standing, and after three strides, he tucks and rolls, and is soon in front of his machine, with which he rules AT with an iron fist, albeit a rusty one. He sinks into his computer chair, which groans pathetically, feeling like David Spade giving a piggy back ride to Roseanne.

Mickster smirks at his computer. An arrogant SoFer has posted the Light of fluff. It brightens the AT. The love, the life that is fluff shines on the message boards and make them seem cheerier. Well we can't have that, says Mickster! The AT should be dark, it should be boring, devoid of fun and nonsense like that. No, this is not how AT should be. It should instead be filled with 14 year olds advertising their new clan "wich wil kil evryone and be teh bestt", or the 33rd daily alliance rankings, or the AT gurus that we simply cannot live without, that remind us of such important lessons as "j0 n00bs cant play with us l33t cr3w, u sux0r!"

Yes, this is the AT Mickster envisions. "One step closer to my dream" he says as he cruely deletes the very fluffy thread, and laughs wickedly. "Pathetic! No fluffy bunnies shall stand between me and a permanently crappy AT!"

Suddenly...

then

SUDDENLY

The odor of fluff becomes stronger.

"What is this?"

The stench surrounds him.

Threads begin to appear.

Sicko

Tar Heel

Yours truly

And sicko again!

And there's Tar Heel

KF is here

Mickster screams in agony, desperately trying to delete the posts. But he has forgotten one thing.....

The minions of the Mystic Sika and of fluff are not bound by the cumbersome limits of post quality, QUANTITY IS THEIR WEAPON!!!!!

That is why we shall prevail.

Just a friendly reminder....

So be fluffy today.