Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:35:17

Beefhawk
Member Feb 26th 11:35 PM
To be honest with you, I was a a little scared at first. Mickster had won a date with me (by figuring out that Carpet was in Atlanta) and... I didn't really know what to think.

Mickster's a nice guy and all, but... well... I've heard some things in my long and heartfelt conversations with Kelz... and I didn't know if I was up to the challenge.

It turns out I didn't need to worry. At all. As I've mentioned on another thread, I chose a Livestock Auction as the site of our dream date. If Mick started getting fresh, I wanted as many burly farmers around as possible.

Mickster picked me up at 10 AM, the auction starts at 11, and I certainly didn't want to miss the sheep and goats! When he showed up at my door, he was dressed tastefully in a flannel shirt and (slighly tight) black jeans. I was wearing only a brightly coloured sarong.

We got to the auction half an hour early, making small talk on the way there. I learned things about Mick that I would have never even DREAMED of. He's a very very engaging man. We got to the auction house in time to grab a plate o' "Hearty grease and occasional fragments that may or may not be potatos". Then, Mick was able to help me live one of my own small dreams. He talked to auctioneer into letting me sell the first Pot Belly Pig!

As you can imagine, I was thrilled but nervous. Would I be able to goad the tired old farmers into paying good money for the pig? Would I let Mick and the auction house down? I knew that if I failed to sell this pig, the rest of our date would be ruined.

Well, as they say, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. I arrived on the podium. Herewehaveattractivepig..70dolla70dolla. Then, I threw out a military salute. Half of the veterans in the audience immediately returned it, and I took their salutes as motions to bid. I sold it to a darling little man in grey coveralls.

Mick was proud of me... and to tell you the truth, so was I. I'd entered a high-pressure situation, used my wits, and come out victorious.

And, I am pleased to say, everything just got better.

-Beefhawk
(Bad_Carpet is going to be my Best Man... he deserves it for introducing me to the mick of my life)

Mickster
Moderator Feb 26th 11:38 PM
I may have to hurt you....

Thunder Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 21:28:44

LOL I missed this.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Ruthie

Jun 13th 2011, 2:30:19

i remember attending Beefhawk's wedding

i think Grelk was my date for that, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

chem20 Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 2:34:35

Funny!

lauyee Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 6:38:20

wtf beefy is a man now? Wow! Anyone still keep in contact with him?
I'm only posting for the weekly bonus, feel free to ignore the content of the post. Thank you.

Patience Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 16:13:22

Damn, I love this stuff - brings back so many memories!
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2011, 18:19:37

damn the memories!!!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Shinigami Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 0:20:55

I do miss beefy

Mickster not so much

JanPaul

Jun 14th 2011, 14:38:06

so how's mickster?

i still hate him for deleting the pinoy thread.

Patience Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 18:41:57

He's awesome and very entertaining, as usual. :)
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.