Verified:

dagga Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 12:33:27

So I create a country to muck around with a startup strat in Primary and lo-and-behold I get a NA recruitment message from outed cheater llaar.

Just how many resets of NA "penance" did this disgrace of a player have to sit out before coming back into some sort of leadership role in your joke of an alliance? Or did he sit out at all?

Where did those screenshots go? You know, the ones that showed you compulsive cheats discussing IP masking and other bot-like programs.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Beltshumeltz Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 13:45:14

And the biggest cheater in SOL was.......

Strife Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 14:17:23

Eric

de1i Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 15:48:21

apollyon and Angy :)

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 17:09:35

SWAGGER OF A CRIPPLE!

Llaar never stepped down, and never will. The fact that you are supprised by that, or that you wish to act supprised, is fairly comical
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 17:10:11

But it would not feel right if I didn't get my message from Llaar
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

jdpanther42 Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 17:15:25

that`s history so lets leave it there.
there is no shame in being an idiot, but only if you stay one

Marshal Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 17:55:01

every alliance can use ingame recruiter.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 18:04:35

Come on marshal, read before you post

he said primary. No ingame recruiter there damn nub
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 18:16:48

It's like the other things you can count on,

Cops beating the crap out of people for fun,
Cops running lights and causing accidents because the donut shop had a special,
Cops telling people that if they report their own crimes against the law, that they'll pay for it.

Oh, and llaar spam recruiting and running buy outs with his 'friends'

things you can count on.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 19:14:29

Something tells me Forgotten no likie da popo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 9th 2010, 19:16:10

people who slam NA's recruiting methods are just mad that their own recruiting is subpar.

NA consistently does a good job recruiting, you gotta give them that.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 19:20:30

I got pulled over one night for driving at the speed limit,

the cop said, don't you know you need to go to 100 atleast on this road?

I pointed at the speed limit of 80.

He then smacked it with his popo stick and said, that's for idiots to follow, are you an idiot? Get the fluff out of the car.

I floored it and left.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 19:32:27

That don't sound like a very realistic story

and 80? Is that kph?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 19:41:19

NA doesn't sound like a realistic alliance either by losing 50% membership after converting from an out dated, ignored hosting website to a new hosting website that is also admin'ed by the game admin.

It's the 2nd reset, why haven't your members posted on AT looking for you guys yet?

And yes, 80 kph, it was a city hwy, and usually I would be going at 120, but there was a cop car behind me, so I was at the speed limit.

I'm sorry the cop didn't beat the crap out of me for no reason, and it's not realistic for you Americans, but Canadian popos care more about wheret he donut shop is then getting in a good beating.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

AoS Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 19:42:32

I live in pseudo canada, so the cops here are about 50-50 on beatings and donuts.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 20:39:32

I have been pulled dozens of times and I have never once been beaten, and was only put in handcuffs once while my car was being searched and that was reasonable because it was 3am and I had a few firearms in my car.

I don't know about ur stereotypes, but beatings arnt that common unless u deserve it, aka resisting arrest. And yeah, I've been arrested 3 times back in my youth, not once did I revive a beating.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 20:41:15

Resisting arrest? Tell that to Rodney King.

Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 21:04:44

Well, running from the cops can easily be considered resisting arrest, so can endangering the lives of hundreds instigating a highspeed chase. Maybe he deserved a beatdown for making such idiotic decisions?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 21:16:52

It might not be a perfect example, but did he cause any accidents, injuries, or deaths to the public?

You can put him in jail for endangering, but you can beat the fluff out of him for being nuts and 'endangering', but no real results.

If say, he rammed an old lady off the cross walk, then drove into a preschool playground, then ram a couple cop cars off the bridge, then fine, beat the crap out of him, heck, put a bullet in his head for all I care.

Popo defenders are ignorant people, sure, there are good cops out there, but there are far too many bad cops out there also.

I've personally caught more cops abusing their power, or slacking off, during duty hours, in uniform, then I have seen cops actually doing any arrests.

I just saw a bunch of cops pulling a guy out of his car in front of my store, beat the crap out of him, and then one cop asks another, what did he do? The other cop shrugged and said, I dunno, but his license plate number was on watch.

Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 22:11:09

Haven ever seen anything like that. Maybe ur town just blows

in the us, of the tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of traffic stops in the us daily, I'm guanna go with most of them don't end in beatings. Where ur stereotypes come in is where the only ones that get any media attention are the ones that go down badly.

If I was a cop I'd be on edge at all times too, a few years ago, in my hometown of Charlotte, 2 cops were responding to a apartment noise complaint, while they were walking up to the unit, a felon that was on the run, thought they were there to arrest them, walked up behind them, and shot both of them in the back of the head.

I don't know about you, but I I was a cop I'd be agressive as fluff as well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 22:15:43

That's the cops fault for not catching the felon on the run first though.

It's the same with those prison escapees on the run right now, it's the prison's fault for letting them escape.

Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 22:42:38

Wow, I can't even respond to such a stupid statment.

Ur right, in a country with over 330 million people and probably less than a million cops, every fealon should be immediately be hunted down and arrested, even though they are doing everything in their power not to be caught.

Shame on those 2 cops for being brutally murdered, they should of known better.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 22:51:57

Of course, they shouldn't have stopped at the donut shop on the way, or the corner market to take some drinks with out paying, and reached there on time, which the fellon wouldn't be there yet.

Wrong place at the wrong time, you can't avoid it, but you certainly have to take blame when it's due.

If a cop commits a crime, who is there to arrest him? No one.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Dooman Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 23:25:05

LaF... you have this guy for Internal Affairs?

Jesus... god help you all.

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 23:30:18

My personal opinons aren't of LaF

Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 23:39:58

Yeah, apparetly the cops u have in ir shifty corner of Canada are nothing like any cops I have ever seen.

Everything you have said in this thread is so aarogant, ignorant, stereotypical, and just plain wrong, i'm starting to wonder if you have ever actually met a cop, or if you watch too many movies.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten1

Aug 9th 2010, 23:46:29

I can assure you I have had more run-ins with cops then most non-criminals.

I used to own a billards with 40 snooker tables, 30 pool tables, and another 5000sq ft of Arcade Machines, along with a kitchen and a specialty drinks bar (non alcoholic)

Along with a 108 computer internet cafe (this was in 01, mind you, when it was still the new thing)

So yes, I may be stereotypical, but I have not made up anything.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2010, 23:51:45

I have been arrested and harrased by cops on a regular basis when I was young and stupid and I don't have the pure hatred for them that you seem to. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but fluff dude. I just don't get it. U live in a small town or something?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forgotten1

Aug 10th 2010, 0:00:49

I live in one of the best cities in the world to live in.

I don't hate all cops, I just hate the bad ones, I have respect for the good ones, like the one that pulled me over while I was speeding.

It was right after my Dad getting out of hospital after removing his galblader, he had to wait 3 days for surgery because the fluffin doctors was lazy or something, and he couldn't eat for 3 days. So I went and got some food, sped my way home, he caught me going 120 on a 50 limit road.

After he wrote up the ticket and gave me a hard talk, he asked why, I showed him the hospital parking stubs on the dashboard and the bill I have for paying for the surgery, and notes on 8 delayed surgeries. He said 'Why didn't you tell me earlier?' and ripped up the ticket.

I saw him again a couple weeks later in a bar and I pretty much paid for his table's night.

I didn't mention this before, because, well, that's what cops are suppose to be, understanding.

Not some crazy cop who abuses his power.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Jelly

Aug 10th 2010, 0:02:32

Dude, you type too much, and drove this off topic.

llaar spams too much.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 0:23:21

...so how did a topic on NA turn into something about arrogant cops?

With that said, I've seen my fair share of cops bending the rules a little...going waaaay over the speed limit, doing 0-point turnarounds in the interstate median in their new dodge chargers, driving aggressively, etc. Saw a few arrests, but haven't seen any 'beatings' or whatever, except on TV.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 0:30:50

The reason it's not about na anymore is degga started the thread, and if anyone actually takes a degga thread topic seriously for more than 7 posts they die from stupidity

That being said, I have seenu fair share of fluff cops, and my first car was a camaro so I was profiled quite often, but for the most part, most cops are cool as fluff, you just gotta show them some respect.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

dagga Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 1:04:55

This thread is not about recruiting methods.

It's about a leader that is a known cheat, known cheat supporter.

The fact that NA didn't remove llaar and now uses him as their first point of reference to potential recruits, speaks absolute volumes.

NA will never be taken seriously.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 1:06:20

Wanted to add; at least Elitez' cheating leaders left and returned under assumed names.

NA just shrugs drops their trousers.

PS. ford, remove fluff from ass.
signatures are stupid.

starstalker4

Aug 10th 2010, 1:15:34

why is it that every server you go to
every set
there is a thread about a certain group of the usual suspects cheating?

total mystery

if you can win a game without ever fighting a battle; it is not a war game

dagga Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 1:19:30

Just making sure all of their achievements are not really recognised until they clean up.
signatures are stupid.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 1:23:55

Originally posted by starstalker4:
why is it that every server you go to
every set
there is a post made a certain person under one of several assumed aliases?

total mystery

Fixed that for you...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Forgotten1

Aug 10th 2010, 2:50:47

Why hasn't NA remove llaar? Because most of NA IS llaar
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 5:55:12

Ok, just to shut this thread down real quick for degga.

On the lae deletions and cheating scandal, llaar wasn't deleted on FFA, nor alliance servers. No o e in na was deleted other than jäger, and llaar told jäger speficifally not to cheat in na if he was going to join.

So all this fluff you are spouting needs to be taken to ffat, because no na leader, including llaar, has been deleted for cheating in years. Anything other than that is hearsay and has 0 proof

thanks for trying, and I willingly await your troll like responce
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jelly

Aug 10th 2010, 6:00:33

Years? Try weeks.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 6:04:29

Oh, I forgot, jäger, the only na member that was cheating, was booted from na and as far as I know no longer plays the alliance server. So your entire basis for this thread is groundless. Talking about cheating is just that, talk. Nothing more. And untill you get a mod or someone of the sorts to post where llaar was deleted, which they won't, because he wasn't, you will continue to be a worthless little fluff on the same level as Gregg and Some Guy, only difference is you got a dumbass clan to let you join.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

llaar Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 6:05:25

ummm i started NA, and have been president for 30 resets now, spanning 5 years

i've sent recruiting messages out every reset in at least 1 server, for the entire 5 years

seriously... you expect that to actually change?

i have never cheated in EE, and i was last deleted in 2025 like 5 years ago. i did fight against RD harder than anyone else i know 5 years ago, and yeah i used dirty tactics then, but only because i was told to by my former alliance's president.

NA has, without question, organized better than any other clan in the game in achieving huge single country NW finishes. that is most definitely not against the rules, and is certainly not cheating.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 6:11:19

Originally posted by Jelly:
Years? Try weeks.

when would that be then?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

llaar Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 6:15:41

in all of UM/EC 2025 history or Earth Empires history, no NA leader has ever been deleted that i can recall for anything other than bad country names such as hala's country about the 'fuqing air in china' and now3p's 'c u next tuesday' country.

Jelly

Aug 10th 2010, 6:17:27

llaar, please explain NA's namesake

llaar Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 6:20:21

Namesake (sometimes "name's sake") is a term used to characterize a person, place, thing, quality, action, state, or idea that is called after, or named out of regard to, another. For example, if a target person, place, or thing is named after a source person, place, or thing, then the name target is said to be the namesake of the name source.

I suppose Narcotics Anonymous, would be Netters Anonymous' namesake.

That is where I came up with the idea for the name.

Jelly

Aug 10th 2010, 6:25:24

The anonymous part of it is the most bothersome.

It suggests and promotes the sense that you are no longer responsible for your actions and will not be accountable nor pointed out. Not even if you break rules.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 6:28:51

Lol, you read way too much into the name, it's a clear play on AA or NA, anything other than that is purely in your head, and taken out of context
Swagger of a Chupacabra

dagga Game profile

Aug 10th 2010, 6:31:20

Let's see, I will go and create alliance X and in alliance X I will be the leader and encourage certain members of my new alliance to cheat. However, I am not a cheater!

What logic, idiots.

Hitler didn't personally pull a trigger on a jew either.
signatures are stupid.