Verified:

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 0:19:35

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by DruncK:
Ugh no more joint wars, LaF could FS us and we'd still win.

Bunch of cowards over there who could only ever win a war with early AB FS.

this coming from elders? an alliance that has a warring ability on par with stones???

slightly higher judging by all their losses to elders ;)

thats only due to your walling ability, which takes no skill, just requires you to be online 24/7, given that you allow criminals in your midst, i wouldn't be surprised if any of you actually work :P.

Ironic isn't, that in real life you guys are criminal scum shunned from general society, and also in game, you are like criminal scum shunned from general society...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 0:42:23

Catch me on ir c

Dissident Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 1:08:40

yep... we are just pure junkyard dogs..

i promise i dont work 60 hours a week. nope... not at all.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:08:15

JYD FOREVER!! WOOF~~

DruncK Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:16:43

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by DruncK:
Ugh no more joint wars, LaF could FS us and we'd still win.

Bunch of cowards over there who could only ever win a war with early AB FS.

this coming from elders? an alliance that has a warring ability on par with stones???

slightly higher judging by all their losses to elders ;)

thats only due to your walling ability, which takes no skill, just requires you to be online 24/7, given that you allow criminals in your midst, i wouldn't be surprised if any of you actually work :P.

Ironic isn't, that in real life you guys are criminal scum shunned from general society, and also in game, you are like criminal scum shunned from general society...

You see what happens when the scum revolts?! DO YOU SEE?

Link Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:47:56

Criminal scum and shunned from society eh? LMFAO
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

archaic Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 15:00:30

Bonus

Edited By: archaic on Sep 16th 2017, 21:57:40
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 15:17:10

^boring comeback.

While I'd be honored to share my opinions on moral ethics with you, archaic, I think there's a time and place for that. If you wanted an actual intellectual conversation I don't think you'd be skimming the forums of a text based game.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 15:35:52

Three IQ test with a 157 average, although considering a rational thought process within EE would be a total waste of brain cells. As for morals, I do not see morals as a requirement to play a game.
There are real life issues to deal with as well as game life issues. Game life allows an escape from reality. There are those who are allowing game life to creep in and over take real life.
The diversity of personalities, opinions, and yes even morals accounts for many of our EE participants longevity within this game from the inception of Earth 2025.

To translate; stop ur whining, enjoy the game, and remember......We do what we want!