Verified:

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 2:09:38

We are annoyed of you youngsters stepping on our lawn, day in and day out, you come toss eggs at our retirement home, we attempt and try to stop you but alas, our bad knees wont allow us. Thus you continue to step on our fine kept lawn at the retirement home. We've pooled all our monies and bought a big old bazooka and decided its time. We will no longer allow you punks with your pants below your butts to continue to disrespect our home.

ELDERS DECLARES WAR!!!
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:11:09

Elders will be policing for LaFxGerd

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:14:44

Pact Breakers
Do as I say, not as I do.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:18:07

Elders should change tag to cowards.

You want war with SoL. To chicken to do it so you needed to FS LaF. You guys are cowards. Hope LaF beats your a$$ into the ground.

Vamps Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:21:48

Vic publicly shared what he thought about the pact and it's current status.

Big mouths running soft alliances. Queue the crying.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 2:26:40

Crickets chirping.
Just shut up and have another beer

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:26:55

Originally posted by Vamps:
Vic publicly shared what he thought about the pact and it's current status.

Big mouths running soft alliances. Queue the crying.

FA noob :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

Sep 15th 2017, 2:28:11

apparently all the FA belongs to me even when I say no
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Makinso Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:29:11

Interesting and disappointing to see elders will not stick to agreements made. Then again not completely unexpected.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 2:30:24

Do I need to post a link to the pic where don tob told me Vic said fluff the pact and war was on about 12 hours before this FS? Or do you all just believe me? Vic or tob should confirm shortly. If not I did screen shot it.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:33:21

Can you list the term in your pact where it states that a verbal announcement can break the pact? I can't say I have ever seen that term in any pact agreements?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 2:35:09

Originally posted by iScode:
Can you list the term in your pact where it states that a verbal announcement can break the pact? I can't say I have ever seen that term in any pact agreements?

Can you restart?
Catch me on ir c

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:35:57

Originally posted by Shweezy:

Can you restart?

This is a discussion for people who contribute to society, not criminal scum...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

RLenga MD Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:38:10

Can you restart?

That coming from iscode?!!?!?!?!??!

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:39:04

Originally posted by RLenga MD:

Can you restart?

What laws have I broken in real life? I am not a criminal like Weezy is who seems to be proud of it...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:39:32

It wasn't a verbal, it was an FS

Dissident Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:39:56

paedophilia

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:40:32

Originally posted by Suicidal:

It wasn't a verbal, it was an FS

So you admit you broke the pact? :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:40:51

Originally posted by Dissident:
paedophilia

16's legal in NZ...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:41:38

Hell no! I don't even believe in pacts :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 2:41:58

Well. You guys were gonna break it or we were going to break it or it was already broken or something. He told me directly laf would hit us...

Also. We're hoping to knock this war out by the 23rd for our dearest sol. But if not. You are obviously invited to join. Looking forward to it still. Not fluffing out on that at all.

Vamps Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:43:01

Can you list the term in your pact where it states that a verbal announcement can break the pact?

Is this a serious question? Jesus christ, you were always a trouble maker, but at least you used to have common sense. What has LaF done to you? O_o

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:43:43

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Well. You guys were gonna break it or we were going to break it or it was already broken or something. He told me directly laf would hit us...

Also. We're hoping to knock this war out by the 23rd for our dearest sol. But if not. You are obviously invited to join. Looking forward to it still. Not fluffing out on that at all.

So once again, thats an admission you broke the pact? just saying he is going to hit you is not a violation of the pact up until the actual hits take place. FA 101...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 2:44:52

Originally posted by Vamps:
Can you list the term in your pact where it states that a verbal announcement can break the pact?

Is this a serious question? Jesus christ, you were always a trouble maker, but at least you used to have common sense. What has LaF done to you? O_o

So you admit there is no term? Im asking legitimate questions any FA of a neutral alliance would ask to establish the pact break am I not? Or do you not understand how FA works?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

Sep 15th 2017, 2:45:53

Originally posted by RLenga MD:

Can you restart?

What laws have I broken in real life? I am not a criminal like Weezy is who seems to be proud of it...

I can think of one that shouldn't count
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 3:00:04

Just that Elders and everyone knows.

With Elders breaking the pack with LaF. They just made every single pact they made this set void. Sure Elders will not have police so have fun farming them everyone.

SPARTACUS

Sep 15th 2017, 3:01:50

Hellrush what are you a laf fanboy?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 3:02:24

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Just that Elders and everyone knows.

With Elders breaking the pack with LaF. They just made every single pact they made this set void. Sure Elders will not have police so have fun farming them everyone.

Yeah go full fast lemmers
Catch me on ir c

Buch Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 3:13:51

We do what we want

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 4:35:13

Lol. Laf fanboy cracking me up.

Look. Yall can talk to tob and Vic. I'm not one to sit around waiting to get hit. Tob can confirm that war on. fluff was practically arranged.

And just so you know. I look forward to war with sol. Should be fun. Love yas

akadeo0o0 Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 4:57:42

Once a scum, always a scum. Regardless of how you package it. That is Elders for you. Can't believe that Vic actually bought your words about a pact.

Well done in playing your role! Going with pact breaking to win a war since you can't win a legit 1v1 war.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 5:02:35

Excuses excuses. What kinda 1:1 war you want? You had a 15 member advantage lol. Guess they'd have to kick you to make it truly fair lol

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 5:08:54

Nice Elders, you really are classy people.
You have people suicide us and then refuse to take responsibility for them.
When we kill them their restarts are tagged up Elders so we can't hit them.
You break the pact we have signed that basically only have one thing in it, that we are not allowed to FS you and you are not allowed to FS us.
Don of LaF

Dissident Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 5:36:39

guys... you can't spend the last week trying to goad us into hitting you... and then crying when we hit you.

so stfu and come get it.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 5:54:52

Lol. Laf fanboy cracking me up.

Look. Yall can talk to tob and Vic. I'm not one to sit around waiting to get hit. Tob can confirm that war on. fluff was practically arranged.

And just so you know. I look forward to war with sol. Should be fun. Love yas

Go look at my tag history.

Not my fault I side with the ones with morals.

Elders next set I would love you to tag cowards or scum. Both would fit you nicely.

akadeo0o0 Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 6:01:03

A proper war clan would not sign a pact, hence allowing the counterparts to prep for a potential FS.

A scum would sign a pact, flip and FS a netting clan with a valid pact. Oh wait, we have other terms for that, it's called Elders.

I give you credits though for coming up with different ways of being a scum sets after sets. You trully live up to your name

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 6:23:01

Meh. I'd like this conversation more if Vic or tob showed up for it. Again, talk to them. Our pact was essentially nulled over if it comes to specifics on AT, $280b in reps that we didnt owe for a suicider. As has been pointed out, our pact shows nothing about detaggers, only about fs.

I tried to give you boys 100% every time as an effort to keep would be suiciders off you. It wasnt good enough. When Vic publicly broke pact on AT I contacted Tob directly. I plainly offered the reps and retals that I could offer in an effort to prevent suiciders to laf. Also denied.

I did all I seriously could. I know you don't trust us but hell, after taking 6 weeks of insults from Elders I think it should be known that I did all I could. When I heard fluff the maximum you can give without preventing suiciders and see you on the battlefield our boys put boots on the the ground. It's as simple as that.

And I also can't help that killing laf means you automatically acquire laf's suiciders. Sorry people hate you guys so much I guess? Perhaps be nicer.

Point is this all could have been avoided if laf hadn't told us to fluff off. Many elders leaders wanted a clean war with sol.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 6:37:34

Be true full here this is all about me.

I was LaF so you pact LaF. Then made friendly war with SoL. Then I tagged Jumped to SoL. Know you need to get out of that war so you FS LaF because I am no longer there. In the end the old cowards of Elders is scared of little old Hellrush. Thank you for the harm welcome back Elders.

Link Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 6:51:58

No one gives a fluff about you or what you do. You fluffin half wit 🤣
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 15th 2017, 7:10:41

I tried to give you boys 100% every time as an effort to keep would be suiciders off you.

By having 14 or more(if we missed anything) elder countries, including yours and at least 3 other Elder heads, FAing the suiciders hitting us I think you made it absolutely clear where you stood in regards to the suiciders. These lies comming from you lol. You are a bit desperate with the spin now, you passed pathetic a week ago but you are still digging your self further down. At this point Im just curious how far you can go.

Everyone knows by now you orchestrated the suicide from head level. Azn, Dissi, Derrick and Link, all heads of elders were FAing #11 in support of the suicide. Any reps offered us would not cover a tenth of the damages and were probably even less than was FAed to the suiciders from within Elders.

But sure. We are the aggressors here, everyone sees that. :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 7:11:35

Lol, hellrush. Yes. Hahaha

As an amendment, this whole war is about Full Fast Lemmers.

Can you tag over already? Hahaha. This war needs someone like you. Message me bro. You clearly want in. Just jelly we having it without ya. Hahaha.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 7:21:56

Lol, hellrush. Yes. Hahaha

As an amendment, this whole war is about Full Fast Lemmers.

Can you tag over already? Hahaha. This war needs someone like you. Message me bro. You clearly want in. Just jelly we having it without ya. Hahaha.

I am sure LaF would love to have me.

Edited By: Hellrush on Sep 15th 2017, 7:25:50
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 7:26:23

Go there or come here. Idk. Somewhere that makes you happy. You're welcome to use your turns against laf or for them. Just don't want you to feel left out lol. Elders is funner tho. We way less butthurt and salty when we say war to a clan and then get hit.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 7:41:06

How does that make me look if I joined Elders to war LaF.

It would be an scum bag move for me to hit LaF after they where more then nice to me this set. Very uncool to tag jump out of a clan to tag jump into a clan just to hit them. That maybe an Elder move but in no way it's a Hellrush move. I got honour and morals. In no way I am going to turn into a scum bag like you.

Mini Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 11:01:11

How does this affect the Laf landgrab terms?

Link Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 12:29:56

Originally posted by Hellrush:
How does that make me look if I joined Elders to war LaF.

It would be an scum bag move for me to hit LaF after they where more then nice to me this set. Very uncool to tag jump out of a clan to tag jump into a clan just to hit them. That maybe an Elder move but in no way it's a Hellrush move. I got honour and morals. In no way I am going to turn into a scum bag like you.

it was a joke man.. you arent welcome LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 15th 2017, 13:12:43

Hell rush and honour in the same sentence hahahahahahaha
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Elders

Sep 15th 2017, 13:56:58

laf got purpled? lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 14:48:32

Those purps was from the small tags you guys attacked last reset. These are not veteran LaFers.
Do as I say, not as I do.

archaic Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 14:50:25

Bonus

Edited By: archaic on Sep 16th 2017, 21:57:58
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov