Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:31:32

Maybe the EE staff can get some tips...

The ultimate service level! Don't settle for second-best when you can have the ultimate level of service.. The Swirve Diamond Jubilee Plan!

Benefits:
1) Unlimited turns. Yes, you can play and play and play until you can play no more. While everyone else is waiting 39 minutes to sell their tech after forgetting that they already grabbed their free turn of the day, you're hitting the cash button 16,000 times.

2) Unlimited accounts! Every game is an FFA when you go with the Diamond Jubilee Plan!

3) Mehul's office phone number. Yes, you too can be like.. you know who! Get deleted? Call Mehul, he'll hook ya' up! He'll even delete your enemies, whether they're multies or not!

4) Free tickets Swirve company picnic at The Alamo! Eat hot dogs, see Davey Crockett's hat, pretend you're Jim Bowie! Hell, have a few beers and pretend your David Bowie!

5) No ads, ever again! You'll never see another ad again... anywhere! Mehul's crack team of scientists will get rid of not only internet ads, but every other ad you'll run into during your daily life. They'll paint over billboards with black paint, cut out the ads on your Sunday newspaper, and when commercials appear on TV, they'll turn it off and act out interpretive dances for you and your family!

How do you get on board? How do you become part of the elite Diamond Jubilee Plan? That's easy! For only 99 payments of $99(USD) you'll have all of these benefits! Act now and you'll receive, for no additional cost, a copy of Mehul Patel's best-selling autobiography "I made millions of dollars. No, really, I did!"

If you sign up in the next twenty minutes, you'll also recieve a trial container of Oxy-Clean, the miracle stain remover!

At the completion of your Diamond Jubilee Plan payment schedule, you'll receive, for no additional cost, Mehul's next best-selling book "I just bought New Mexico, with proceeds from some stupid pay to pay scam"

Assassin Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 13:10:33

lemon curry?

Ruthie

Jun 14th 2011, 17:29:23

nice!
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 14th 2011, 17:47:46

I just want the oxy clean. I have some "stains' to remove out the trunk of the car

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Shinigami Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 22:13:56

Sounds kinky

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 23:44:44

a good friend of mine will pay for me Detmer, he is a well know East-African banker, he will be intouch with you shortly to sort out the details
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Marco Game profile

Jun 14th 2011, 23:50:39

You guys don't have this already? Guess you all weren't around for beta testing.

I love the jubilee board, almost like the old patron board, only better

dustfp Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 0:00:03

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
a good friend of mine will pay for me Detmer, he is a well know East-African banker, he will be intouch with you shortly to sort out the details

you sure he's not a prince? that's what i heard...
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2011, 1:15:49

DAMMIT PANG!

Detmer is freaking giving it away on AT for only $99 a month.

I got gypped.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 2:39:31

i saw this same product at wall-mart for $59.95
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯