Verified:

Hunter

Apr 17th 2018, 19:03:42

There is a Facebook group for the new clan I started. The purpose of the group is so that players can use it to draw in their Facebook friends who don't play the game. It gets them interested and they will likely-once they've learned the ropes - move to more experienced clans. That being said if you want to help, whether you join that clan or not, join the Facebook page and use it to get friends interested. Go to this link and help.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/518714288470067

sinistril Game profile

Apr 17th 2018, 21:49:51

^ Need help?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Karnage XZ

Apr 17th 2018, 22:31:29

Originally posted by sinistril:
^ Need help?
I be careful what I ask for!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Mister Ed Game profile

Apr 18th 2018, 12:41:55

^ Need help?

Yes. Please join that group asap and post a message there once you're in

Mister Ed Game profile

Apr 18th 2018, 12:42:07

^ Need help?

Yes. Please join that group asap and post a message there once you're in

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2018, 0:06:09

fluff Zuckerberg!

fluff facebook!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2018, 0:22:07

At least he's trying!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

farmer Game profile

Apr 19th 2018, 2:15:36

even one or two are better than none

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2018, 3:08:47

Yup, there's got to be some nerds out there, even in 2018.
(•_•)

Viceroy Game profile

Apr 19th 2018, 3:32:25

"Be respectful at all times" is supposed to be a rule across all forums. The lack of enforcement will limit any potential growth.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2018, 3:35:53

3, Don't have 0% tax rate...so you CAN grow.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2018, 5:02:30

*then
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Apr 19th 2018, 5:06:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
*then
now the message is complete. Post it up on our new facebook page hunter.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2018, 5:09:30

fluff facebook!
(•_•)

Riddler Game profile

Apr 19th 2018, 12:22:41

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
fluff Zuckerberg!

fluff facebook!

I agree...fluffing liberal ass douchebag. I'm currently serving a 30 day ban only 12 hours after regaining access from a previous ban....he didn't like my posts lol

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2018, 14:35:17

I deleted some of the toxic anti-game posts in this thread. They were absolutely unnecessary and unwelcome.

Karnage XZ

Apr 19th 2018, 14:39:39

Originally posted by Primeval:
I deleted some of the toxic anti-game posts in this thread. They were absolutely unnecessary and unwelcome.
this thread has been posted several dozens of times in recent years while your at it. Please clear some of them out. Thanks for the tidy up primeval.

Karnage XZ

Apr 19th 2018, 14:54:28

you deleted my posts saying they they were toxic. But riddler defamed a person and you left his up. You are showing your personal distaste for me publically once again. Im seriously not sure why your even a mod.

Buch Game profile

Apr 19th 2018, 16:16:40

Prime indeed plays favorites. He banned me multiple times for no reason.

Riddler Game profile

Apr 19th 2018, 16:37:38

hrmmm

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 19th 2018, 16:58:44

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
you deleted my posts saying they they were toxic. But riddler defamed a person and you left his up. You are showing your personal distaste for me publically once again. Im seriously not sure why your even a mod.

Your posts were directly negative towards the game itself. Someone's fondness or distaste of Facebook or Mr. Zuckerberg has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Ergo, I do not care.

You assume too much. You do not matter enough to me to have a strong opinion either way.

Buch Game profile

Apr 19th 2018, 17:40:23

I still vote you're have a strong bias

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2018, 17:54:07

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:08:32
wasn't me...

Karnage XZ

Apr 19th 2018, 19:17:21

Your posts were directly negative towards the game itself. Someone's fondness or distaste of Facebook or Mr. Zuckerberg has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Ergo, I do not care.

You assume too much. You do not matter enough to me to have a strong opinion either way.

It was a complete joke! It was meant for funnies. Dude I don't know what your problem is.

Karnage XZ

Apr 19th 2018, 19:22:03

Primeval
You show your bias once again by making a statement that I don't matter to you. Meaning that because you don't like me and i'm not important to you. You can delete my opinions. But other people who matter to you can have there opinions. This clearly show's how biased you are. Oh wait, you might just delete what you said before anyone see's it. but i'm not important enough for that am I? AM I?

Elders

Apr 20th 2018, 11:58:18

prime is win

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 20th 2018, 12:13:47

Prime is the Zuckerberg of EE, only without the money :P

P.S. if you want to recruit new members to your alliance, offer sex in the champagne room, or a free gulfstream fishing trip.

Karnage XZ

Apr 20th 2018, 13:59:39

Originally posted by Elders:
prime is win
he uses private messages, and ingame messaging to his own personal advantage to help his side out. Thats not fair moderation. He has deleted several of my comments calling him out on such things. He's a fraud and that in itself is a form of cheating. Primeval is a cheater.

Karnage XZ

Apr 20th 2018, 14:06:43

Wheres Qzjul in all this. I want primeval removed as moderator. He's the biggest cheater out of all of us. He feeds information entrusted to a moderator with other players. Seriously, remove him he's sorry.

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2018, 14:25:24

Wheres Qzjul in all this. I want primeval removed as moderator. He's the biggest cheater out of all of us. He feeds information entrusted to a moderator with other players. Seriously, remove him he's sorry.

When has he done this?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Apr 20th 2018, 14:28:51

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

When has he done this?
hes been doing it. Its obvious he uses outside of the game communications. Its so obvious, even a blind man could see it.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 20th 2018, 14:49:51

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

When has he done this?
hes been doing it. Its obvious he uses outside of the game communications. Its so obvious, even a blind man could see it.

FYI, I'm the one that keeps track of suiciders like you on FFA, not Prime. It looks pretty sad when you blame mod abuse on something anyone can do.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2018, 15:03:58

I can confirm sin was the one to spot you, and give a confirmation on who you are.

You have certain tales when you play, same as me.

That's why we can be spotted so easily.

Dev encouraging it

the real bomber

Apr 20th 2018, 16:15:27

what hawk is saying is tells not tales lol

or he might mean tails, you do have one of those to go with your horns

dam fool trying to fool us dam fools

u dont have a clue how to really run a war country do ya

u were easy to kill years ago and you still are! thanks for the fun

Viceroy Game profile

Apr 20th 2018, 21:20:07

This vitriol directed at Prime seems eerily similar to 2014 and the issues many had with ICCYH.

At the time, I offered solutions that would have avoided this reemergence, but nobody cared then and are unlikely to now.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 20th 2018, 21:35:07

How could you reconcile any solutions with your previously stated desire (more respectful forums) since the complaints here are that he is deleting posts that are mostly next level toxic? If you get what you want, then these complaints are going to be made and possibly increase. You can't have your cake and eat it too, and maybe there is no cake.

Karnage XZ

Apr 20th 2018, 22:33:51

Many of my posts that explained all of this were deleted by primeval. I won't keep repeating myself. This is a pathetic game you guys are playing with me.

EricEazyE

Apr 20th 2018, 22:58:44

Syko is a cheater confirmed

Karnage XZ

Apr 20th 2018, 23:11:23

Originally posted by EricEazyE:
Syko is a cheater confirmed
You were deleted in RD with me, I think that comment was already said and deleted.

Karnage XZ

Apr 20th 2018, 23:12:07

Primeval I know its not coming directly from your fingertips atm. But why don't you tell you puppets to quit as well.

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2018, 23:21:38

Prime never told us who you were.
We use other methods.

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Apr 20th 2018, 23:42:06

I'm not talking about the same thing you are. You are gaslighting me. Disgusting psychological abuse tactics.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2018, 23:47:12

you are gaslighting yourself bud.

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2018, 0:02:46

So what mod info has prime passed down? Please enlighten me.

Dev encouraging it

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 21st 2018, 3:14:32

woah, this thread got heavy.

Good luck, Hunter!

qz and I are both actively doing stuff that has positives in sight that should put us in a position to modernize things so it'll make it easier to recruit (and, more importantly, retain) players :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Heston Game profile

Apr 21st 2018, 8:11:00

Primeval has a set of standards for the forums that he applies even handedly and consistently. He is vigilant, overall polite (I am usually not polite) and I dare say professional when he has "sanctioned " me for my forum contributions. I stop short of saying he is fair, only because i disagree about his rules.
If prime is anything resembling iccyh I would be trolling the holy fluff out this place.
This is a game platform not a place to set your bullfluff ideas in stone for time and all eternity. Your sentence fragments, or mine , will not bring some kind of balance or zen like equally to this place. Eat some fiber and adapt but mostly shut the fluff up. Everything is beautiful. Play the game.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Hunter

Apr 21st 2018, 11:18:45

Just to clarify. I am trying to use Facebook to recruit new people to play this game. Since it is non political I don't think Facebook will censor it. Anyone wishing to help please join the group. Thank you Riddler for joining. Sinistril thank you for reaching out. I replied to the inbox message you sent and look forward to working with you in whatever capacity we can. Here is the link again for those interested in seeing more humans in the game:
https://m.facebook.com/...le.php?id=518714288470067

Karnage XZ

Apr 21st 2018, 18:09:42

Originally posted by ironxxx:
put a cork in it. Tell your master please quit deleting my comments. I dont like you, so quit talking to me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2018, 22:08:19

Originally posted by ironxxx:
put a cork in it. Tell your master please quit deleting my comments. I dont like you, so quit talking to me.

"I don't like you, so quit talking to me" what are you?, 13?
(•_•)

Not Dibs Game profile

Apr 22nd 2018, 1:02:55

pay them minimum wage to use basic math and logic skills.