Verified:

fazer Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 1:57:19

has this game deteriorated that countries get farmed the fluffe out of them due to lack of land or over pacting? WTH! 1 or 2 grabs bottom feeding is ok, but 13 / 14 hits from a country 8 times the size in NW? Every day from different countries? I'm not untagged, and i did not hit first. Come on guys, how can the game stipulate growth and hold onto new players when this happens?

Seriously need to bring in some well scripted bot alliance, or something or remove the pacting to the hill, cause we're got 680+ tagged countries fighting over around 20 untagged that have any land... serious issue here!!!

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

dagga Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 2:06:49

fazer - when you were in SOL (1 day ago) you had the best tag protection money can buy. You proceeded to hit our allies and even grab LaF while we were at war.

Something about that just doesn't give me reason to support you here.

Join a tag with protection
Don't hit your allies
No reason to complain! :)
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

mazooka Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 2:12:50

Welcome to the new alliance server fazer.

Yes to answer your initial question.

fazer Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 2:14:40

The allies was explained and sorted. Retals at 2:1 would of been acceptable/given and even in my original post i explain 2 grabs would not of been an issue. A single grab does not constitute daily farming in excess of 20+ grabs per day. Not even you dagga could call that one. NW regions are even close 8mil on 1.5..
- -

Fazer - MGP

dagga Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 2:40:16

You went untagged, what did you expect?
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Junky Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 2:46:45

we were at war, plenty of countries for you to hit and lg, you chose countries that were not at war with us... and that were our allies.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

anubis0079 Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 2:47:01

you should try another server fazer as you obviously have lost touch with how ALLIANCE server works.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

Symac

Apr 29th 2011, 3:07:57

You sound like a little fluff hitting allies and detagging instead of warring.
Kind of bored and not caring too much to finish netting so I think tomorrow I will go about devoting all of my turns to grabbing you.

fazer Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 4:18:31

@junk NO that's not entirely true. Most of the 'single' grabs. Single being that i never hit anyone country more than once, were done before SOL was officially at war.

@anubis i obviously have lost touch with how the ALLIANCE server is NOW. Back 7 years ago the alliance server was a fun server to play in. New countries and small alliances (yes they got hit) but didn't get farmed to death for a single grab right out of protection.

And symac, why create another forum account just to post? I did not detag instead of warring. I had made my attention clear before joining SOL, and had discussed with heads before de-tagging what was happening. Don't add your two sence before finding out the facts.

Anyways obviously the server has changed, ALOT. And from what i can see not alot of it is positive.

- -

Fazer - MGP

Symac

Apr 29th 2011, 4:54:30

This is a new account about the name is old ;). I just have been gone a long time.

Anyways you still keep hitting my alliance unprovoked and I must face it I am terrible at netting and bored.

You drew the short straw.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 4:56:51

symac = blast from THE PAST

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 4:57:41

ya Symac=old school, and now he's back. muahahaha

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 4:58:28

in Laf?

ZOMG

laf just exponentially increased their chances of recruiting me for a set after i get back.

fazer Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 5:00:21

unprovoked? They are single land grabs. Go ahead and kill my country if that is going to make you feel better about yourself. Be apart of the poison.

'there is a new country / small alliance' lets farm them to the ground so they quit playing... blah.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Symac

Apr 29th 2011, 6:10:36

YAY!! Dragonlance! I havn't been trolling this board enough I was afraid you were gone, then I found a bunch of your posts and then here.

Come play next set DL! So long as The Great Firewall dosn't block EE I will be playing.
In China for at least the next 3 months... Possibly for good.

Fazer? No LaF hits were made on you... Ever. SoL and LaF have some kind of pact possibly even friends. So how exactly is your top feed from an ally not unprovoked? You were retaled and charged an asshole tax. You attacked again so that is RoR. Now I have to throw away my country to properly retal you... I am the one being punished by your choices.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 6:39:23

Fazer, your country should die based on your poor choices while in the SOL tag.

This isn't about being an untagged country.
This is about knowing how to play on an alliance server, and you know, not hitting allies.

If I had it my way, I would be in the sol war room channel leading the chat to kill your country myself.

You may consider that harsh, but if you have had previous experience playing this game (as you attempted to brag about) and you knowingly hit allies, I would have no sympathy towards you.

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 7:02:25

build nukes
then use them

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 7:13:23

i leave in a few days to go and drink my weight nightly in alcohol and do unsavoury things.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 7:15:58

i am more commonly spotted frolicking in the forests of Team server board.

Symac

Apr 29th 2011, 7:29:06

I am at least semi-out of contact for 2 days due to some traveling.

fazer Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 12:00:58

Jiman get off your high horse mate. As much as you can try and simulate some kind of real life tendency through this game, it will always be a game. A game that is meant to be enjoyed. Bragging about previously playing.?? What are you talking about, I simply stated the truth that I played many years ago and that the game has changed.

Don't try and attempt to profile me into some sort of online personality. My only comments and suggestions have been on suggestions to improve the game. I can comment because I played then, and have tried to start playing this reset.

The hits made on allies during my short stint in SOL were made by mistake. These have been discussed, and the issue was resolved. It was an honest mistake, and poor judgement but nothiing more. And must I confirm again they were sorted internally. Nothing more need be said.

I never double tapped ANY country, no official policy states landfarming after one land grab... Which is all I did.

The issue here isnt retailing. The issue here is bottom feeding, and excessive farming. Issue here is an over pacted server and an extreme case of land shortage.

If you can't see that and just want to troll, well do so but your just prooving your stupidity, and your contribution to the games poison.

- -

Fazer - MGP

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 12:15:56

If you think that this is "a game that is meant to be enjoyed", then why are you not enjoying it?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 13:04:32

on the flip side, fazer, you could join lcn/icn/imag, then just hit sol. ;)
Purposeful1

Rockman Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 14:07:31

The issue here is hitting allies while your alliance is at war. Because you are guilty of that, you have no standing to whine about anyone else's actions, short of them cheating.

fazer Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 14:11:10

Rockman get your facts straight first. SOL was NOT at war, and this has been dealt with internally at SOL. So this remains no further business of anyone elses. Except for retails, which I have no problem with. But your missing the point, so I guess responding is a little pointless.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Reckless Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 14:11:34

Bottom feeding in E2025 was the same if not worse. Just back in the day, it was entire alliances were getting farmed instead of untagged.

However I think it IS hurting the game cause some new player may just quit because of it.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 14:50:47

Originally posted by fazer:
Rockman get your facts straight first. SOL was NOT at war, and this has been dealt with internally at SOL. So this remains no further business of anyone elses. Except for retails, which I have no problem with. But your missing the point, so I guess responding is a little pointless.

3 grabs by you while SoL was at war

2011-04-28 00:44:45 PS Nagger hur now (#737) SOLdiers Into The Fray (#160) LaF 1064A (1516A)
2011-04-27 23:40:04 SS Nagger hur now (#737) SOLdiers Rock and Roll Call and Response (#20) TheOmega 747A (1093A)
2011-04-27 23:04:05 SS Nagger hur now (#737) SOLdiers Dixie Hits Like A Girl (#10) ICNxGARY 772A (1106A)

16 kills by them proving that they were already at war

2011-04-27 22:59:11 CM 30 Staples and Counting (#503) SOLdiers The Spooky Rookie Cookie Wookie (#420) ICNxGARY 55B 16 C
2011-04-27 22:57:46 GS abSOLutely flawless (#399) SOLdiers LoveUCristie (#682) ICNxGARY 2C 0 F
2011-04-27 22:46:52 BR Dixie Chicken (#521) SOLdiers Remnant of Society (#268) ICNxGARY 2B 8 C
2011-04-27 22:37:15 CM Donny (#113) SOLdiers mystic empire IV (#209) LCNostra 56B 2 C
2011-04-27 22:36:40 GS 30 Staples and Counting (#503) SOLdiers Rugua (#348) LCNostra 2C 1 F
2011-04-27 22:33:59 SS If You See This Im Hitting (#461) SOLdiers Gonz (#365) LCNostra 4A (10A)
2011-04-27 22:30:50 GS SNSDSOLVisualDreams (#45) SOLdiers Alana (#95) LCNostra 3C 2 F
2011-04-27 22:25:57 BR Norway (#708) SOLdiers koonfasa (#322) LCNostra 2B 10 C
2011-04-27 22:21:42 CM Skilled Occupation Leader SOL (#659) SOLdiers rockergivescookiestogary (#580) ICNxGARY 57B 7 C
2011-04-27 22:19:59 GS Iggy Holds The Egg Of Glory (#425) SOLdiers Climb a Tree with Makers Mark (#354) LCNostra 2C 0 F
2011-04-27 22:18:23 CM Ewok Village 2000 (#350) SOLdiers mIxed Cookie Nubs (#414) ICNxGARY 49B 3 C
2011-04-27 22:14:21 CM Donny (#113) SOLdiers PostmanRingsTwice (#384) LCNostra 70B 25 C
2011-04-27 22:12:04 CM God Of War (#239) SOLdiers CrisX (#37) ICNxGARY 48B 2 C
2011-04-27 22:08:47 CM Dark Realm SOL (#112) SOLdiers Texas Flood (#587) ICNxGARY 48B 24 C
2011-04-27 22:08:34 BR Syntax Error (#294) SOLdiers Silver Wings (#17) ICNxGARY 2B 9 C
2011-04-27 22:06:34 BR Disorderly Wombat (#328) SOLdiers WoopCookieDo (#311) ICNxGARY 5B 5 C

I count 16 kills before you did 3 grabs - 1 of which was on ICN (merely by accident), and 2 of which were on alliances that you were not at war with.

SoL does a lot of killing when they are "not at war". Or maybe you're just a dumbass liar.

Klown Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 15:35:42

So you claim to have played this game at a time when untags weren't farmed? You must have played before LAF existed. As long as there has been a LAF, untags have been farmed.

Ruthie

Apr 29th 2011, 16:31:33

holy fluff, i am in agreement with Klown .... again!

and throw in Evo alongside LaF with regards to farming untagged or small tags

i check the news everday, its a bit ridiculous
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2011, 16:53:24

if you joined a war on whichever side youd probably be farmed less

might take longer to get killed to depending on how much you grab/retal/suicide

Jiman Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 17:34:31

The hits made on allies during my short stint in SOL were made by mistake.

I am glad you know the English language and you know the word mistake. Congratulations.
I agree with you. They were mistakes. Not saying they were done on purpose. That does not mean that you do not deserve to die.

I never double tapped ANY country, no official policy states landfarming after one land grab... Which is all I did.
No that is not all you did. You hit allies over and over again.

O and Reckless summed another point as well.

*goes back to war*

hanlong Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 18:24:48

you grabbed allies while in SOL tag.

when they went to war you detagged like a pansy

could've fought with your boys at SOL but instead you took the easy way out.

no sympathies here, sorry.

if you were just a random untagged trying to make it, that's another story. you clearly abused your tag protection that SOL gave you and now you are complaining why things are different now
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Junky Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 20:30:01

ha, LaF did farm the hell outa small alliances, even had atleast 2 clans war them each set for farming them.

then again every alliance was farming. I don't know what you were doing during your stint in earth 2025... maybe you were in LaF.

fazer Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 21:44:28

The 3 grabs whilst at war were NOT on Ally alliances. Read your post. They were single landgrabs like I've said all along.

I find it interesting those who comment on a situation they try to make out like they know what's happened. I did not join SOL to war, they knew that and so did everyone on the recruitment post. I said I might help out, and I also made it very clear there may be a hint that the FBI might be coming back, or starting back up again. They knew that too. So quit trying to again accuse me and act like somehow I've deceived sol, and wasn't there for SOL.

In the state of the server were untagged are rapped or 'pre emptively' killed for being a potential suicider, why would you even suggest de tagging from the largest, warring alliance (greAtest tag protection in the sever at the moment,
even in war) so the whole pansy thing doesn't stack up mate!

And out of those 3 single grabs you speak of, one was a war target. So that makes 2. So were talking About 2 single grabs here... Justified I don't think so.

Like I said the retals aren't the issue here, it's the raping and reiculous # of hits.

- -

Fazer - MGP

Cougar Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 21:54:18

Alliance server + very scare land = massive farming of untaggeds

Its nothing new. Don't take it personally. Its wrong, but it also will never stop.

fazer Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 21:54:44

But once again like any post that tries to identify issues with the game in the aim of improving the overall experience for new and old players. You just justify why the game is perfect and it need not change, but you need to face facts that the Alliance server has deep rooted issues. It is over pacted, and over tagged that you've got two stepping, And a new player will be farmed if he/she doesn't join a new alliance within hours of protection, so fear of suiciding or an excuse for a 5m+ nw country to dec on sub 800k nw countries for land and 'something to attack' cause a war game is pretty pointless without any war targets!

At the end of the day, If it gets worse I'll just quit. And never return to this game that I once loved. And I know their are heaps of people on this sever that would agree. But just won't say. Anyways this conversation is pointless, I have people pm that understand and agree but it's just left with "it's just the state of the server now, sucks but it's true"

So God bless and enjoy your perfect 'online' game.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Jiman Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 22:09:48

We are not addressing the game issues in this thread.

We are addressing your issues and what was the results.

Lets imagine that EE was changed for the better in every way you could imagine, there were 100k players, and untags were not farmed.

If all these changes toke place, you would still be farmed into the ground or killed based on your actions.

Keep living in a dream world. What untags are going through and what happened to you are two different things.
Thinking otherwise is just your own ignorance.

Edited By: Jiman on Apr 29th 2011, 22:31:52
See Original Post

swampy Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 22:44:50

funny enough how your the only one that seems to complain bout it as much as you have you hit alliances you were NOT meant to and it was all there for you to look up, but you failed to do this. SOL was preparing for war and you knew this aswell especially with what information was provided. You only got yourself to blame for.

Junky Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 22:52:36

Farming of untags isn't just an "issue" with this server, every server you get on does this, ffa, alliance, express, whatever.. they all will farm ya.. its nothing new, It hasn't got worse, it's pretty much remained the same since day 1. the only thing that changed was you dropped outa a tag after hitting allies, and got the reprocautions of said actions.

As swampy had stated, we knew we were gonna war long before the war actually started.. you had ample time to leave the tag.

Steeps Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 23:33:07

The game is "perfect", just because you suck at it doesn't mean it doesn't suck for the other 700 people who play it, most of us who are still here.

Anywho the key word in this game is "Alliance", which generally means working together with a group of people to achieve collective goals, be it within the same tag, or tags working together.

By applying to SoL you agree that the aims of the alliance (being on the alliance server) is just as important as your own personal goals, while obeying game rules you also have clan rules and requests which were clearly not recognised in your short time with the clan.

As for your previous comments about goals not being alligned.

Your application to SoL:
"Ex FBI , just returning back to the game." no comments about intentions there

Your post:

just coming back into ee, played years ago. Good to see the game is still around. Used to be in FBI for many years. Looking to net this set, who's recruiting?

Mak responded with:

Sorry no netting here we did that last set!

But if you're ever interested in war.

http://SOL.ghqnet.com

feel free to apply

Now here's the stupid part... If you REALLY wanted to NET, why did you apply to a clan that even said it was going to WAR this set?

I don't think you stand a chance of bringing FBI back under your own leadership as half of this game is politics which I see you've mastered beautifully.

We didn't make you apply to us, Mak said we were warring and you applied. If you didn't want to war, don't apply.

fazer Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 1:56:16

This has nothing to do with 'not wanting to be in SOL' I left by personal choice to pursue interest in FBI. Nothing else!

I applied to a few alliances, because my untagged non suiciding country was farmed and killed TWICE right after protection... Story of the game.

My application and acceptance into SOL had nothing to do with the AT post. So forget about basing my acceptance into sol based on an at post.

Your williness to not see areas in th game that need addressing is irritating and somewhat alarming, but that's not my problem.

And @jimman, yes I understand English but it appears you do not. I used the word mistake because the 'Individual hits' on allies were just that a mistake. I apologized for that and am 100% ok with retals, and accepted 1:2 or even 1:3 retal. Remember they were single grabs on individual alliances. I didnt suicide, double tap, or farm some of the low def landfats. Having said that, i apologized and this was resolved internally and no business on AT. My only issue was excessive farming, and like you raised it's not a 'me' issue. It's been goin on for years. The only reason I bring It up, is I actually returned because I like the game, and the sociAl element. However if something isn't right, or needs addressing. Rather than leave, I'll say something. And rather than defend the obvious issue, let's try and be positive here.

In the original post my main statement was the server is over pacted and heavily land scarce. And I've posted other posts with positive suggestions on how we can improve the game. But this seems always be hit with stupidity, trolling, and people hell bent on keeping the game so restrictive.

Over it now. Blah...

- -

Fazer - MGP

Junky Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 2:53:39

This has nothing to do with 'not wanting to be in SOL' I left by personal choice to pursue interest in FBI. Nothing else!

I applied to a few alliances, because my untagged non suiciding country was farmed and killed TWICE right after protection... Story of the game.

My application and acceptance into SOL had nothing to do with the AT post. So forget about basing my acceptance into sol based on an at post.

Your williness to not see areas in th game that need addressing is irritating and somewhat alarming, but that's not my problem.

And @jimman, yes I understand English but it appears you do not. I used the word mistake because the 'Individual hits' on allies were just that a mistake. I apologized for that and am 100% ok with retals, and accepted 1:2 or even 1:3 retal. Remember they were single grabs on individual alliances. I didnt suicide, double tap, or farm some of the low def landfats. Having said that, i apologized and this was resolved internally and no business on AT. My only issue was excessive farming, and like you raised it's not a 'me' issue. It's been goin on for years. The only reason I bring It up, is I actually returned because I like the game, and the sociAl element. However if something isn't right, or needs addressing. Rather than leave, I'll say something. And rather than defend the obvious issue, let's try and be positive here.

In the original post my main statement was the server is over pacted and heavily land scarce. And I've posted other posts with positive suggestions on how we can improve the game. But this seems always be hit with stupidity, trolling, and people hell bent on keeping the game so restrictive.

Over it now. Blah...

but had you taken the time to read the post of Maki shoulda pretty much have Crossed us off your list of alliances to join.. LaF woulda been a good one.. NA, SoF.. well maybe not SoF.

why would you persue to 1 man an alliance half way into the set? makes no sense, why even post this topic... you coulda picked a post about this from who knows how long ago.. infact some posts have a common theme, why are you people driving new members away due to over farming, we need to stop farming untags... good job driving another new member away... lots of topics dealing with your theme.

Kid Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 7:56:10

As we are in war, u should have known better that we are shortage of main power and yet u choose to hit other clan. What makes u a team member if ur not sticking to our plan rather than planning on ur own? In SOL, we play as part of a big family. If our parent(heads) says we go to war, we should focus 100% on war and not wasting on hitting other clan. Which i think every little kid should know this concept well compared to u.
This is pretty much that u never studied our Sol's Philosophy. Whoever who join Sol is bind with the philosophy.

Steeps Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 9:37:02

Maybe I should have quoted your whole application.

Reason: "Ex FBI , just returning back to the game."
Referer: "see at boards"

So if AT has nothing to do with your recruitment into SoL, why did you fill out the form with that as your reference?

Before writing off the game as unplayable in your view due to being completely rusty. Go spend more than a week in a clan, get to know the game again, get to know the players and learn it all from the ground up. There have been some successful new starts on this server by people who have had bad starts to their political apporach (throwing toys out of the pram at the first opportunity while being completely unreasonable.)

Reputation in this game is earned. Earn it instead of demanding it.