Verified:

dagga Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 1:19:02

I think this is actually a good thing for the game.

MD, not really surprised. They did this sort of stuff in the past and will do so in the future. Must be trying to revive THE IVY LEAGUE. rawrr :)

LCN, I can understand this completely, they have a reason to join in because they got torn a new one last set. No brainer.

But.. LaF, LaF, LaF.. I think you guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the game. You whinge like babies when you get hit so people leave you alone and then you pick and choose when to netgain and when you want to jump on someone (see: PDM). I had to put on the Whiner-Visor last time we nailed you. I think I even remember feeling a bit sorry for you guys when Pang was going off about how bad SOL/SOF were for the server and how poor LaF just wanted to netgain. It's sad. You've got this complex about why you've never been regarded as the best alliance at various points. I will tell you why - if you want to play with the big boys then you have to achieve something that gets respect. Either win an evenly matched war, or win a TNW crown against a comparable alliance. Last time you did anything worth speaking about was a year ago when everyone else basically fought wars and you won TNW. I have a sneaking suspicion you're just fighting this war so Evolution doesnt make you their bridesmaid again. You guys are bad :)

So in summary, war is good, LaF is bad. Hopefully we can dig up someone to join in on the fun!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 1:30:52

dagga is spinning because he's at war.
doesn't look like he'll get to score.
he'll be proclaiming that he can wall,
but not when he's sitting in a bathroom stall.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

gege Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 1:35:17

all of them are bunch of Nobb. We all know that ;)

3 against 1, at least Declare War first, they have numbers (alot) so what they afraid of? bunches!

any way enjoy this set guys :D

trumper Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 2:17:53

We don't need warstats, we need whinestats.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 17th 2011, 2:54:33

Hmmm. You're confusing several of the points I made during many discussions half a year ago and spinning them together as usual.

However, I'm not even playing in LaF so I don't care enough to take part in this debate. Bash each other all you want, but I haven't even been in LaF for a couple of rounds, so leave me and what you may perceive as my viewpoint out of it.

This applies to all threads.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

ninong Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 2:57:07

i <3 dagga

*humps pangie*
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Jiman Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 2:59:25

*kills ninong*

my pang ><

*humps pang*

Edited By: Jiman on Jun 17th 2011, 3:03:04
See Original Post

ninong Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 3:03:32

we can each have 1 of pang's leg!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Jiman Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 3:14:21

Originally posted by ninong:
we can each have 1 of pang's leg!

Hmmmm...

Agreed!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 17th 2011, 3:38:04

I have no idea anymore.
*retired*

All I know is that wars on this scale create more work for game mods:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Cougar Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 3:40:41

Regarding LaF:

"I think you guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the game.
You whinge like babies when you get hit so people leave you alone and then you pick and choose when to netgain"

I don't always agree with dagga over the years, but if that is not spot on, I don't know what is.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 3:42:36

All I have to say is this game is suddenly exciting again! I have logged on more today than I had in the last month.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 3:44:04

All I got out of that first post was..."bla bla bla...I'm an angry littler whiner....bla bla bla....partially descended testicle....bla bla bla....jollies from ragging on others....bla bla bla...mad at the world cuz I can't take a pisspiss without getting my zipper wet...."

crag Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 3:50:21

dagga you sound like NA. number of clans have nothing to do with a gang bang. if ya got 100 white girls and 100 guys it dont matter if 30 of the guys are asian 30 are white and 40 are black its an orgie not a gang bang. now if you have 100 white girls and 50 asian girls then call in some black girls so ya got 200 girls and 100 guys you might be able to call that a gang bang.

and i recall seeing some hits on rd in there and im sure they gonna jump in. so its 2vs3 learn to count
crag
TIE President

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 4:28:27

too much maths count, martian, please fix this

NuKeR Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 4:30:06

DAGSTAR! You're still around... hope you enjoy the war as much as we are :)

spoodini Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 5:20:37

Oh how I missed dagga's posts on AT around war time.
The person below me is sexy.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 17th 2011, 6:38:48

Dagga: we at imag would like to inform u that it is no longer known as "gangbang". The new politically correct terms are... DP, TP and QP.

Martian: I tried to help u all the other day and played mod.. Unfortunatly for me it involved prom aka hellrush. I feel bad for you all! Good luck in future mod endeavors. Kekekekeke

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

dagga Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 7:12:13

NOW3P you obviously didnt read it or have had one of the hemispheres of your brain removed during lab testing.

crag, wow. Stupid just doesnt do that post justice.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

iTavi

Jun 17th 2011, 8:45:32

Originally posted by Cougar:
Regarding LaF:

"I think you guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the game.
You whinge like babies when you get hit so people leave you alone and then you pick and choose when to netgain"

I don't always agree with dagga over the years, but if that is not spot on, I don't know what is.

strange huh? someone playing as they want instead of netting when OTHERS want :))
~

nimrodix Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 8:48:37

whats wrong with gangbangs

Flamey Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 9:18:34

Hmm, the last war I was involved in with SoL on the other side was early 2008. It was a while back, but I remember it well. WoG and IX decided to stop pacting in an attempt to liven up the game. IX ended up FSing SoF over stupid cross retalling. SoF asked SoL for help, but SoL would only enter if WoG was included as a target too. That was was 350 members vs 180.. now that is a gangbang. The sad thing was that after 72 hours WoG/IX were still holding their own and a win was possible. So SoL called in LaF and TIE, increasing their numbers to 500+.

Whats this 150 vs 100 (who war every set)?

ponderer Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 9:28:30

Originally posted by Flamey:

Isn't that ratio pretty close to the ILI v. SOL war last set?
m0m0rific

Flamey Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 9:32:18

Similar, but this time 100 of the 150 were not netting and unprepared.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 11:06:07

Well, SoL were preparing for another war, so maybe this is a preemptive strike against you gang-banging someone else?

I mean for crying out loud - SoL hit ICN last set, an alliance that could barely retal for themselves at the time - let alone war.
re(ally)tired

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 11:09:04

haha, SoL getting raped on 2 servers
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 12:34:29

The irony

last Set, SOL raped in both servers
Now they are getting raped in both

funny stuff

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

trumper Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 12:58:16

Originally posted by Flamey:
Hmm, the last war I was involved in with SoL on the other side was early 2008. It was a while back, but I remember it well. WoG and IX decided to stop pacting in an attempt to liven up the game. IX ended up FSing SoF over stupid cross retalling. SoF asked SoL for help, but SoL would only enter if WoG was included as a target too. That was was 350 members vs 180.. now that is a gangbang. The sad thing was that after 72 hours WoG/IX were still holding their own and a win was possible. So SoL called in LaF and TIE, increasing their numbers to 500+.

Gangbang compared to??? I remember far far more coutnries being involved, but then again that was close to a decade ago. The old near-serverwide wars then were huge.

gege Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 12:59:11

:D raped by fluff gang bang clans :D yes, it's funny :D

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2011, 13:03:31

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
The irony

funny stuff

No chaos, u can't consider SOL as CC, CC is mixed of 2 to 3 diff alliance clans. That would be like aponic or mr. ford calling NBK ... Imagnum.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 13:48:10

CC is SoL+SoF. that is how I consider them ;p

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 14:13:16

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
The irony

funny stuff

Why do I suddenly have this mental picture of a bunch of naked guys, arranged in a ring, anally-raping each other?

Oh, and it's not irony. It's karma.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Reckless Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 14:18:12

Originally posted by crag:
dagga you sound like NA. number of clans have nothing to do with a gang bang. if ya got 100 white girls and 100 guys it dont matter if 30 of the guys are asian 30 are white and 40 are black its an orgie not a gang bang. now if you have 100 white girls and 50 asian girls then call in some black girls so ya got 200 girls and 100 guys you might be able to call that a gang bang.

and i recall seeing some hits on rd in there and im sure they gonna jump in. so its 2vs3 learn to count

Azns dont sex.

Erian Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 15:12:09

Reckless: You are wrong. It is only Azn men who don't sex. There is lots of documentary footage to prove this.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 17th 2011, 15:18:24

lol @ erian
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Cee Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 15:36:02

I say everyone pick a side and lets have a world war.

de1i Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 15:38:53

Breaking UNAPs is back in fashion too apparently.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 15:49:36

Originally posted by de1i:
Breaking UNAPs is back in fashion too apparently.

Just be happy home-made rinestone beads are still gone.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

hanlong Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 16:01:26

Originally posted by Erian:
Reckless: You are wrong. It is only Azn men who don't sex. There is lots of documentary footage to prove this.

that's not very nice :(
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Klown Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 16:01:37

SOL plays on more than one server?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2011, 16:34:53

Originally posted by Klown:
SOL plays on more than one server?

Klown no and yes.

It's more like the players in clans play on more than one server. Soooo........one clan in ffa has alot of SOL/SOF and I think if I am right (could be wrong for the second time this week!) mr.ford is NA....
Another clan has alot of imag, a couple of LCN'ers, and one or two pdm'ers. And one defected SOL'er. :P

FFA is just where alliance members that secretly wanna play with another alliance player can...and have no shame :P

Hope this made sense?

mdevol Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 16:35:13

Originally posted by Ozzite:

and in that assumption you are wrong. CC is composed of members from 7 different clans from this server
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 16:37:06

Originally posted by mdevol:

and in that assumption you are wrong. CC is composed of members from 7 different clans from this server

I would bet that the 2 alliances where the largest number of members play are SoF and SoL, and those other 5 have like 1 person.

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 16:37:33

At least CC detagged and gave up immediately in FFA you have more time for alliance

mdevol Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 16:40:57

Originally posted by mdevol:

I would bet that the 2 alliances where the largest number of members play are SoF and SoL, and those other 5 have like 1 person.

im not going to give you a breakdown, but i can assure you that your assumptions of the makeup of cc are dead wrong.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 17:14:43

I only play 1 server, and im a SOL red, so that should clear up any confussions.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Ruthie

Jun 17th 2011, 17:55:36

they must be back in fashion since they are so good for the game in general

/sarcasm
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 17th 2011, 18:00:58

just to clarify
YOU ALL NEED MORE fluff
that is all

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Klown Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 18:07:39

Originally posted by Ruthie:
they must be back in fashion since they are so good for the game in general

/sarcasm

Your incessant trolling isn't good for the game, either.

de1i Game profile

Jun 17th 2011, 18:08:51

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.