Verified:

Dark Morbid

May 21st 2010, 19:54:43

Hows that country history -> market purchases tool coming along?

I'd most certainly hope you've put more into that then these forums you keep taking credit for.

Thanks EE staff for holding up to your end of the deal too and putting my name on the credits for making them.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 21st 2010, 20:12:11

I don't see Nuk taking credit for the forums; It's fairly well known that you built the basis of these forums; that said, do you see any credit on the game for Pang & I ? or any credit for Nuk here?

we don't have lists of contributors anywhere, or names of developers really....

Maybe i should go into MS Paint and spray paint By QZ and PANG on the EE logo.......
Finally did the signature thing.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 21st 2010, 20:12:32

'cept then Tavi might want his name on there too =/

and what about slagpit?
Finally did the signature thing.

NukEvil Game profile

May 21st 2010, 20:14:48

Meh. Not even a worthy attempt at trolling.

You'll need to do better than that, DM...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

spawn Game profile

May 21st 2010, 20:14:51

i take credit for it all DM, after all i supervise what they code, so EE is really my achievement.

true story
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Dark Morbid

May 21st 2010, 20:22:47

Edited By: Dark Morbid on May 21st 2010, 20:23:28
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

AoS Game profile

May 21st 2010, 20:24:17

Fools. There is only Zuul.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

NukEvil Game profile

May 21st 2010, 20:28:20

Originally posted by Dark Morbid:

Originally posted by qzjul:

Originally posted by qzjul:
I don't see Nuk taking credit for the forums; It's fairly well known that you built the basis of these forums; that said, do you see any credit on the game for Pang & I ? or any credit for Nuk here?

we don't have lists of contributors anywhere, or names of developers really....

Maybe i should go into MS Paint and spray paint By QZ and PANG on the EE logo.......

It's not on here he is taking credit for it. Rather sad to see messages from folks left and right and being sent chat logs.

Tis all good. I must have made the forums to harbor cheating too. I'll wait for Pang's response on that.

Really? Where have I ever taken credit on building these forums? And to whom have I ever sent chat logs of conversations involving you?

I honestly don't remember doing either, but if you can remind me of when and how I did it, I'd really appreciate it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 21st 2010, 21:14:25

woah...

ok, first... i'm super confused as to why DM is pissed off at us..... so let me say that before I respond, I was under the impression that everyone was happy with the arrangement we have going.

Like qz said, it's well known that DM created the forums, no one has disputed that at all. Nukevil is a contributor to the forums, he's been making new stuff and fixing bugs... we're very happy with what he's been doing. Everyone's done their part, we don't need to get into a pissing match over who is doing what.

But you're saying I think you made the forums to harbour cheating? What?
Is this because we've asked for assurances that your site is not used for cheating, because it was made for that in the past? :p
I thought this was an arrangement everyone was happy with?

I don't see how you can be upset at the staff, DM, when we were more than civil to you throughout your time on staff, and you abused our trust and flat out lied to us. Qz and I both spent our time helping you out or giving you code for your site and helping you develop it, meanwhile, it was being used to cheat at our game. I think we've been pretty easy on you considering the gravity and scale of what you did and to see fluff like this being started by you, it's pretty disturbing.

Edited By: Pangaea on May 22nd 2010, 5:28:55
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

TAN Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 0:47:06

thjis ithread is about me!1
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 1:19:24

Where's MY credit!?!?!

TAN Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 1:24:11

shh this is about me not u!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 2:30:19

And this is why DM should have been perma-banned.

Seriously. As a player and member of this community I truly feel the staff dropped the ball with this one.

When you fire someone from your work for stealing or some other criminal activity, you don't let that person come and go as they please and loiter around the office. You call security; have them removed; ban them from the premises; file charges; etc.

AoS Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 4:55:19

Meh. It's not like he can do any more harm. He is teh powerless. Of course, the admins will have to keep an eye on him in the future, but it's not like he's the only cheater in Earth history that still plays.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

NOW3P Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 5:01:44

Public internet forums are a slightly different context than an office setting. By your logic, you (and the rest of us) should also be thrown out, as you (we) don't work for the company and are loitering in their lobby.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 22nd 2010, 5:27:29

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 22nd 2010, 5:30:11

We've got more important things to do than deal with this kind of drama with the staff...

I'd rather focus my dramatic efforts on in-game drama to spice things up rather than to just rehash what should be a private staff issue on the public forums :p
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 6:47:55

Permaban DM!

General TwizTid

May 22nd 2010, 10:23:22

DRINK IT DRINK IT!!!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 14:18:28

Originally posted by TAN:
shh this is about me not u!

Shuddap you! Gimme my credit!

Originally posted by Pangaea:
We've got more important things to do than deal with this kind of drama with the staff...

Indeed, like bestowing many accolades upon ME!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 22nd 2010, 22:54:57

This thread is in bad taste.