Verified:

ULTRAS Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 14:32:19

...that will have war in this set!

Little about me:
I came to this game from mars2025.
I played in mars 4 years.I know all about this game,and i am one of the best warriors.
If someone interesting, write me PM.
Sorry for my bad english :)

MR BUTTMAN

Jun 8th 2011, 14:42:18

My friend Tom is a pretty good warrior.

One time I saw him battle a long line at the supermarket. He is also battling a sinus infection as we speak. Don't worry though, I won't tell Tom you think you're a better warrior than him.

If I were to ask Tom what alliance he thinks a warrior should join, he'd probably tell me to go fluff myself.

Anyway, see ya later.

Patience Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 14:44:10

Well... that was helpful. :p

Welcome aboard, ULTRAS. I'm sure there will be no end of posters begging to recruit you before the day is out!
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

ZIP Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 15:12:07

anything but SOL /SOF . i like them both and have many friends that play there, but they don't need anymore members, balance is good.

imag / they war every set

Oh and welcome to Earth Empires. The big thing you will find different is almost every player is active, very few start and run away players. We bring warring to a new level here.

what clan do you come from in MARS? I have been knows to throw a few sets in w/ CWG from time to time. :P

Edited By: ZIP on Jun 8th 2011, 15:15:40
See Original Post
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

kemo Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 19:22:55

a handful of mars people joined sanct recently and we will be warring this set

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...cestart.php?clanID=Collab
all praised to ra

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 19:27:37

Originally posted by ULTRAS:
...that will have war in this set!

Little about me:
I came to this game from mars2025.
I played in mars 4 years.I know all about this game,and i am one of the best warriors.
If someone interesting, write me PM.
Sorry for my bad english :)

don't apologize for your bad english, it'll make you look weak and subservient. tell them to F the H Off if they don't like it.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Neurotic Outsider Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 21:48:08

Well, considering that Mars2025 is hosted in English and Russian, it would only make sense why his English isn't so good.

Privyet khoroshii, ya nadeyus', vam ponravitsya igra znachitel'no. V'e dolzhn'e starat'sya besplatn'em dlya v'sekh, yeto deistvitel'no bolee zakhvat'vayushim!

Edited By: Neurotic Outsider on Jun 8th 2011, 21:50:32
See Original Post
Legendary since August 1999.

AIM: Slash of SOTA
MSN:

You want to antagonize me, antagonize me motherfluffer! Get in the ring, motherfluffer and I’ll kick your fluffy little ass! PUNK! — W. Axl Rose.

Jun 8th 2011, 21:52:30

like we're going to learn Russian just so we can speak da engrish better.

i should check with the Moscow consulate to see if they've made any progression in regards to shutting that game down. i ain't talked to them about it for at least 3 years.

Jun 8th 2011, 21:55:50

hmmm, maybe i got the wrong game shutdown, what's the web addy for that bogus piece of crap?

Jun 8th 2011, 21:57:10

I speak both English and Russian, then again, my whole family are either British or Russian/Ukrainian.

MSN:

You want to antagonize me, antagonize me motherfluffer! Get in the ring, motherfluffer and I’ll kick your fluffy little ass! PUNK! — W. Axl Rose.

Jun 8th 2011, 22:00:21

doesn't techinically help with me sending a web addy to my Moscow consulate, now, does it?

i'm probably glad that you have the ability to understand me, or will be as soon as i can figure out how it helps me out worth a damn.

Jun 8th 2011, 22:09:05

Well, if anything this game could have at one time been shut down for its being too similar to Earth 2025, but after some major tweaks this game is different in the GUI, formulae for governments, taxes, BPT, CPT, et cetera.

The address is http://www.mars2025.net

MSN:

Jun 8th 2011, 22:25:06

yes, well, the Irish might be too busy with blowing up churches to care that some Canadians ran off and duplicated their game. course, i'm only going off of a Columbo episode, the engrish and the irrish might be getting along now. probably something that i should check on.

saw an article on cnn about banking that said i should double check to make sure that a url ending in .ru was actually legitimate.

scarey.

Jun 8th 2011, 22:28:25

Wowza.

MSN:

Jun 8th 2011, 22:32:49

no, it would technically be called Yowza! but since you're from ru i can kinda understand the confusion.

Jun 8th 2011, 22:38:47

think it comes under "Happy Days" terminology. meh. ain't no dang Russian concept.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 23:27:20

SOL.ghqnet.com

netted 4 times in ~12 years (4/70 resets)

Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Soviet Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 0:06:29

Imaginary Numbers

http://www.letskillstuff.org

We have netted 0 times in 11 years (0/65 resets).
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 1:08:57

rofl @ Soviet pwning Praetor.
Purposeful1

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 1:39:07

RUSSIAN SPIES!

The cold war is not over boys, to arms!

ULTRAS Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 11:02:06

Originally posted by Neurotic Outsider:

Privyet khoroshii, ya nadeyus', vam ponravitsya igra znachitel'no. V'e dolzhn'e starat'sya besplatn'em dlya v'sekh, yeto deistvitel'no bolee zakhvat'vayushim!

Better write in english, hard to understand u!
Originally posted by Silent Sentinel:
RUSSIAN SPIES!

u are paranoik!

My ICQ 350532128 - if someone want to talk with me before i'll join in clan

JanPaul

Jun 9th 2011, 12:32:12

Soviet > Praetor.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 21:11:55

Originally posted by JanPaul:
Soviet < Praetor.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Lobo Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 21:46:32

Originally posted by Silent Sentinel:
RUSSIAN SPIES!

You jest, but after playing with them in mars for so long, if they decided to come here in mass....this game would change. Very interesting people. And I know ULTRAS....welcome to Sanct hun.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

iNouda Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 21:59:27

Welcome to EarthEmpires. To be the honest, the best war clan you could possibly join that doesn't compromise its original ideals is...iMaginary Numbers

http://letskillstuff.org

Lobo Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 22:02:13

/me compromises iNouda
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...