Verified:

jon316 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 3:49:35

Soviet is a nub.

This is a thread where you may troll him.

Start now.

OrigOzzyB

Feb 23rd 2011, 4:16:09

Biggest nub ever.

postman Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 5:21:32

wookin pa nub

Sifos Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 7:31:05

I'm still alive and kicking! I just had to... er... relocate twice!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

WH Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 7:46:04

soviet knows Bill Brasky!

iHobo Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 19:17:43

I restarted a few days before we we´re "tagkilled"
I demand soviets thread to be deleted.

Also, I will leave earth cause of that.

jon316 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 23:10:49

Will you be going to Mars, iHobo? I hear the weather is good this time of year.

Death to Soviet!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 24th 2011, 2:22:04

Dear WH....get back in the kitchen.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Evolution Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 2:44:51

I don't understand why you are being so harsh on Soviet, it's pretty obvious his AT posts often aren't serious
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2011, 11:31:06

omg some one sticking up for soviet :)

iHobo Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 17:59:20

Originally posted by jon316:
Will you be going to Mars, iHobo? I hear the weather is good this time of year.

Death to Soviet!

Yeah, I will.

iHobo Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 17:59:32

Originally posted by Evolution:
I don't understand why you are being so harsh on Soviet, it's pretty obvious his AT posts often aren't serious

Soviet must die.

Beltshumeltz Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 21:06:30

go imag

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 21:51:01

Originally posted by iHobo:
Originally posted by Evolution:

Soviet must die.

Come to NA and kill him/it yourself. At least here you have 6 of us to hate, not just one =P

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

mrford Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 21:53:44

Detox is a gypsy
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 24th 2011, 22:04:20

mrford is a car with "mr" in its name :P

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 25th 2011, 7:23:09

not sure what the reference to '6 of us' means. but if its in relation to the alliance leaders, you obviously have no idea how imag leadership works to assume we only have 1.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Sifos Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 8:08:39

Omg, Soviet has 6 kids with na'ers, being raised as netters!
Imaginary Numbers

Evolution Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 10:33:48

As far as I was aware, Imag has three leaders with a pannel of advisors.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 10:38:34

Originally posted by iZarcon:
not sure what the reference to '6 of us' means. but if its in relation to the alliance leaders, you obviously have no idea how imag leadership works to assume we only have 1.

6 of us: 6 Senate members that take decisions together.
In response to your trolling, i will troll myself: obviously I had no idea, but so far any idea Soviet had like running iMag into the ground by not accepting a pact SOL proposed (yeah, that included pacting also NA) seems one man decision to me. I saw this around, but I decided at that time not to troll, but I troll now: iMag had 42 (forty two) countries at the time of the FS and 41 the day after (not sure what happened to 1, nor do I care) and now has 29 (twenty nine). NA started with 32 and and now has 27 (altho' lately you killed some restarts and we didnt kill anything, so our dead countries will likely restart, while iMag is likely to remain constant in numbers). This brings me to my next point:

Total countries lost:
NA: 5 (not constant)
iMag: 13 (constant)

If this decision would be taken by multiple heads instead of one, they'd see everyone looses. So...to finish my idea, yeah, Soviet runs iMag by himself.

Originally posted by Sifos:
Omg, Soviet has 6 kids with na'ers, being raised as netters!

Dude, you're so off. :P Trolling maybe? Unfortunately I have no response to that.

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

ibujke Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 10:40:54

Detox, I dont know where you get your numbers from but we had 39 or 40 tagged countries when we FSed you. I`m not sure if the suicider was detaged or not at the point, hence 39 40.

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 11:17:49

I get my numbers from eestats. I specifically watched your numbers to see how low can you get (trolling) :D

I expected for you to answer :P When iMag needs a "smart answer" doesn't send Soviet, they send you. (trolling again).

Now now...don't start to foam at the mouth on me.

Edit: this can be easily done by checking boxcar, and seeing each country when it started. I checked then...i won't check again. It requires time.

Oh...and iBujke: still <3

Second edit (don't start hating me now): Even if iMag lost 11 instead of 13 (altho' I am pretty sure of my answer), together, NA and iMag lost this war around 17 members, meaning the numbers of a mid sized clan now. Doesn't it bother you that members leave this game/clans?

What I noticed as IA is that when a vet leaves, he's not only leaving the clan, he's quitting the game altogether. I already have information that we lost 2 clans members to other alliances and 1 quitting. iMag maybe have more. What more proof you need that this decision you took of "making" NA leave this server is dumb?

Don't hate me for pointing the obvious. WATCH the stinkin' numbers and you'll know I DO HAVE A POINT.

Edited By: Detoxxx on Feb 25th 2011, 11:30:02
See Original Post

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

ibujke Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 11:35:33

To be honest, I didnt read your first post because I realized you posted bad data in the start of it.

I`m not here to enter a discussion. You can do that in IRC if you wish it. Just pointing out an obvious mistake (accidental of course).

WH Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 12:46:52

Lets get back to making fun of Sov!!!

did you know that Soviet actually likes NA! BURN!

Soviet Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:38:49

Once again Detoxxx shows his inept ability to grasp situations fully.

We had 40 members on February 14th, 2011. How do I know? I keep track. 1 DETAGGED and SUICIDED RD 45 minutes BEFORE the FS. How do I know? I watched him do it. 40-1=39. That's THIRTY NINE members from iMag. And I don't use boxcar so I'm pretty sure of the accuracy of this number.

You called in SOL and OVERWHELMED us with over 9.5k defends over 72 hours. That's a fluffload of defends for a 39 (THIRTY NINE) member clan. That means LOTS of restarts. Knowing that, you cannot accurately judge our restart rate as not all of us have tagged up. Also, as of this moment, we have 31 members. That's a loss of 8 (31+8=39 (THIRTY NINE)).

Please Detoxxx, stop making yourself look like an idiot. Or please do, but use FACTUAL INFORMATION next time.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:18:56

if everyone used facts on AT, then AT would be boring as hell
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Evolution Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 0:38:45

Soviet is correct, you can't accurately assess the restart rate when not everyone has tagged back up yet.

Hanlong is also correct, facts are rare on AT.

Krue Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 0:08:35

Originally posted by Detoxxx:

In response to your trolling, i will troll myself: obviously I had no idea, but so far any idea Soviet had like running iMag into the ground by not accepting a pact SOL proposed (yeah, that included pacting also NA) seems one man decision to me.

Detoxxx obviously you don't know much about iMag - if Soviet had accepted that pact with SOL/NA we would have lost members. More or less everyone in iMag wanted to keep this war going even if it meant getting destroyed by SOL. We don't back out just because we're going to lose, and we don't mind dying and restarting over and over again =)

Also we're back up to 34 members now vs. 22 for NA, so at this point it's 5 lost for iMag, 10 for NA.

Sifos Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 13:30:28

Originally posted by Krue:

Also we're back up to 34 members now vs. 22 for NA, so at this point it's 5 lost for iMag, 10 for NA.

...or ca 13% vs 31%
Imaginary Numbers

iolair Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 21:38:16

AT bonus spam
nothing to see here ... move along

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 21:41:00

I thought Soviet was Bill Brassky, and vice versa.

TreeMaker Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 10:52:03