Verified:

DruncK Game profile

Jan 12th 2018, 12:13:38

#25 lost his mind and claims some self righteous deal where I'm a mod and screwed him and his son over by means of safelisting?

Not really sure what he is smoking but I'm gonna TTT this next set when I set your lawn on fire.

Cheers!

santti Game profile

Jan 12th 2018, 13:25:38

Well, why didn't you attack #25 but another LaF?
SanttiE is here again!

DruncK Game profile

Jan 12th 2018, 15:37:06

Lol tf were your guys gonna do, FA me for eating all the missiles?

I retal 1:2 as an untagged n die after already dealing with you guys earlier in the set. This all goes and in hand with actually playing the game and dealing with issues that arise.

Also a side effect of having unpredictable morons in your tag, because now you're all gonna pay for it. I dumped all my stock and hit Dissi HARD cuz he diffuse my missiles and it was worked out. Quit trying to blame all of your issues on everyone else when you guys are worse!

Stilt42 Game profile

Jan 12th 2018, 18:10:38

Oh man.....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2018, 19:33:01

Lol? You guys killed him? Tf. Elders even accepted retals. This is straight up bullying worse than we ever did. Fa this man's restart. Do something.

You guys can't possibly be bigger assholes. After all that high and mighty ethics talk. Pfft. SHOCKER. Youre worse. Elders wouldn't even do that and they're like ISIS apparently. Didn't detag the offender and just plow thru a player you screwed over and then don't fa his restart. Makes me feel a hell of a lot better about the year I burned killing y'all.

archaic Game profile

Jan 12th 2018, 20:10:29

I have popcorn and a big screen, somebody order a pizza

https://media.giphy.com/media/tOWyML1WPzKjm/200.gif
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DruncK Game profile

Jan 12th 2018, 20:51:02

I'll get who I can this set, next set will be better. I still owe them for hitting me OOP when I was like the only elder that felt bad for hitting em end of set before Sol war.

Xninja Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 1:34:29

Originally posted by archaic:

#LOVEUARCHAIC
#BFFL
and don't forget....
#GofluffYourself
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 1:39:24

Originally posted by DruncK:
I'll get who I can this set, next set will be better. I still owe them for hitting me OOP when I was like the only elder that felt bad for hitting em end of set before Sol war.

My set had a very similar start, I also used a known country name ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Not that was the reasoning behind my newly inspired goals.

I just wanted to try land trading without communication๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just ask lolwut (#38)EVOeg, he started it all ๐Ÿค—
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

ddd Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 2:12:36

DruncK

Jan 12th 2018, 20:51:02

yayayaya we all knows your a super good guy phht

less talk mo action fool

who u gonna hit now surely u cant touch me foolish little man

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 2:15:08

so now elders ditch their tags and no longer regarding yourselves as Elders but talking about Elders like some third person. lol

Like u said, ure an Elder. A tag that laf is at war with, because u wouldn’t stop.

#25 may be at fault, contacting fa would have been usual routine. but u hit another lafer.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 2:18:12

Still fails to realize the bad politics all the way around. You boys still declared open war on us. You should take responsibility for the actions of your tag. This being another clear example.

And to have any notion of your FA's doing anything about this is a joke. Just like you did nothing for galleri. Cmon dude. People aren't stupid. We all know contacting FA would have just resulted in a bunch of fluff talk. Been that way for sets and sets to elders and not.

I saw #25 participated in the kill run too. Not only did you do nothing about it but you gave the boy a cupcake too. Gtfo with that contacting FA fluff. Everyone knows it wouldda done nothing. Else galleri would have some reprieve. You made your bed. Now sleep in it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 13th 2018, 2:21:39
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 2:32:32

You hear that Drunck? LaF was toootally gonna give you that 200b in owed reps if you had just contacted FA. Lolz. And you said we were the bad guys and deserved what we got. Welcome home fam. Welcome home.

(I'm dying over here with him saying you shouldda contacted fa. fluff making me laugh so hard lol. Pretty sure like 3 non elders have gone that route already this set. It doesn't work)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 13th 2018, 2:36:40
See Original Post

DruncK Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 3:03:01

ddd:
I only said I was after u in 1a if you refused to give up on team, shortly after dissi made a dumb mistake and I wanted to teach everyone a lesson(a blanket griefer if you will)

D:
Both of the parties(laf and elders) were equally at fault in the beginning.

LaF:
Contacting FA is pointless without a tag, I had no issues resolving conflicts with prior farming of me. If LaF is blind to what had gone on then your lame ass excuse for an "alliance" is worthless.

Peanut Gallery:
Old man #25 got confused and blamed me for something I had nothing to do with and brought me down to 200 pop AFTER I already told him who I was! I don't/shouldn't need to explain what happened I was just simply proclaiming to all of LaF my future intentions.

Edited By: DruncK on Jan 13th 2018, 3:30:05
See Original Post

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 3:38:03

All of ya are lucky I refrain from landgrabbing. It makes no sense to me to grab a bot that's so far into DR that he can see Narnia. So, I'm running all-x. Your lands are safe, for now. >:)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 4:55:22

Originally posted by DruncK:
D:
Both of the parties(laf and elders) were equally at fault in the beginning.

In the very very beginning elders were totally at fault and imo had it coming the first ab fs. Really it was just both of our faults a few sets ago. It was just a breakdown due to a number of common events like suiciders such as #25 and land grabs like we've seen when RED was there. These things are plainly common and are typically worked thru but due to recent bad blood the ba politicking was all too justified for both sides. It's good to see rational people still feel that way.

ddd Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 6:16:29

lol suicider such as
#25 derrick u twit

U CANT SUICIDE AN UNTAGGED SUICIDER DINK

HE WAS UNTAGGED AND WAS SUICIDING ON A DIF CLAN PRIOR TO ME HITTING HIM AND I WAS TAGGED FOOL

STFU WHEN U KNOW NOT WHAT U SPEAK FOOL

DruncK Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 7:24:36

I never suicider on anyone, every missile and special attack was sent with a message. I don't even know who or what ddd is yelling at.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 10:32:19

Derrick, why would we pay elders/untagged countries reps?
Don of LaF

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 12:34:53

lol funny how u mentioned reps.
All I said was contact fa to diffuse the issue amicably.
u didn’t, but attacked another lafer.
So got killed.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 13:24:45

Is the way you solve it amicably by telling them to fluff off? Like, I'm not gonna give you anything but we sure hope this can be amicable. Lol.

As noted above you wouldn't give him FA and you certainly wouldn't give him land so his response is obviously appropriate. Just another suicider created by laf.

He suicided us. And in that case we believe his response was appropriate considering the farming and diffusing of missiles we did. So I actually am talking about something I have first hand knowledge in bomber. See that ICN by my name? I just didn't kill him because his response was appropriate considering.

And getting killrunned by a member of a clan and being offered nothing for it is reason enough to continue attacking that clan. As in, you've created a suicider. There are ways not to.

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 13:35:01

I see that the elder remnants is butthurt badly still. remember. elders, you thought warring laf was a smart move several resets ago. how is that working for you? oh, wait, who am i evwn talking to, that tag does not exist! you all need to stop whining, suck it up, live with your consequences. you got erased from alliance and team due to being a group of flufftards.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 13:57:10

I guess weedy got erased too on team lol. Oh wait. That multi even stole zigs tag once. We both run under different names. NBK is us. And I don't think hitting laf was ever smart but I do find fun in it. :)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 13th 2018, 14:27:13
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 13th 2018, 14:33:58

So they were gonna FA DrunK, but I wasn't gonna get crap for just building an untagged country that LaF hit (which was Killa Syko and then he told me he would FA me so I didn't retal him) ...instead I got killed because "we thought you were an untagged MD suicider"

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 14:57:50

The ONLY reason to play untagged on this server is to suicide, why is that concept so difficult to grasp. Untagged countries have been under a de-facto death sentence for so long that QZ has your little adviser dude warn you to join a tag. If you want to play untagged, play primary. If you want to be farmed like a bot and killed, play untagged on alliance. Quit acting like its a revelation guys - untagged = kill run and it always has.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 15:12:49

Ive actually been agreeing with you a few times in the last while Archaic but untagged does not equal kill run, if you hit a country that isnt a bot then stand for yer actions honestly im suprised that laf is willing to blow turns because some fools mistakes but thats up to them.

Ivanfluff

archaic Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 15:28:57

Ivan, when I was in PDM (freaking peaceful hippy dippy PDM) we kept untagged countries opped. As soon as one of them started making tanks/missiles we killed it. Now, of course thats when Eugene would deliberately have 3-4 laf guys run untagged to grief EVO and PDM, so it was not out of the blue completely.

The only exceptions were if it was a known player like Dan or Slag that was going for an untagged top 10 and made it known to the whole server.

The reality is that 99% of untagged players have zero chance of getting any kind of meaningful finish - if a non-noob player is running untagged, its generally for nefarious purposes. Why wait for them to do what they are inevitably going to do?

DruncK Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 16:23:02

Archy I understand what you are saying and know the risks. The deal is I would let people know I had no intentions of messing with them once a rapport was established.

LaF and Sol both got a piece of me and after an understanding was reached there was no issue. #25 had some personal vendetta against me for something I didn't do. My issue is that I had talked to him and told him I was gonna retal only once because he didn't "farm" me or mess with my missiles. He flipped out when I retalled and so here I am.

I am/was having a friggin blast teaching EVERYONE a lesson about farming/diffusing OBVIOUS human untaggeds. Next set I will fluff with laf OOP then once they kill me I will sneakily restart and continue on my mission of making earth players think to not farm untaggeds. I just feel it works better when they know I'm gonna hit them OOP.

Xninja Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 16:44:41

And they called me a suiciding, grief·er, jihadist....

This place has gotten crazy...

Maybe I should have stayed away ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

And don't forget....

The ONLY reason to play untagged on this server is to suicide, why is that concept so difficult to grasp. Untagged countries have been under a de-facto death sentence for so long that QZ has your little adviser dude warn you to join a tag. If you want to play untagged, play primary. If you want to be farmed like a bot and killed, play untagged on alliance. Quit acting like its a revelation guys - untagged = kill run and it always has.

Ivan, when I was in PDM (freaking peaceful hippy dippy PDM) we kept untagged countries opped. As soon as one of them started making tanks/missiles we killed it. Now, of course thats when Eugene would deliberately have 3-4 laf guys run untagged to grief EVO and PDM, so it was not out of the blue completely.

The only exceptions were if it was a known player like Dan or Slag that was going for an untagged top 10 and made it known to the whole server.

The reality is that 99% of untagged players have zero chance of getting any kind of meaningful finish - if a non-noob player is running untagged, its generally for nefarious purposes. Why wait for them to do what they are inevitably going to do?

#LOVEUARCHAIC
#BFFL
and don't forget....
#GofluffYourself
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

archaic Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 19:01:59

Originally posted by Xninja:

#LOVEUARCHAIC
#BFFL
and don't forget....
#GofluffYourself

Huh, I see DrunK and Derrick and MadNudist and several others have public profiles but you still hide yours huh? Truth hurts bro

Love, your BFFL, fluffing archaic

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 13th 2018, 20:17:07

Yeah well, I wasn't suiciding. I didn't want to tag up anywhere. So that logic is fail. But I did afterwards because well if you are gonna keep poking then and call me one, then that is what they got.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2018, 20:21:17

Yeah. My profile is public just so you know I am better than you archaic.

archaic Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 22:55:46

As much as you want to make everything about you derrick, nobody actually cares about you - other than as the guy whose mouth wrote a check that elders could not cash.

Xninja Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 23:02:59

#LOVEUARCHAIC
#BFFL
and don't forget....
#GofluffYourself

Huh, I see DrunK and Derrick and MadNudist and several others have public profiles but you still hide yours huh? Truth hurts bro

Love, your BFFL, fluffing archaic

Game Profile Privacy
Allow other players to see previous countries
Allow other players to see you on leaderboards
Allow other players to see your past countries statuses

All checked, been checked... I must be missing something......

Look what I found....

http://www.earthempires.com/profile/2019

http://www.earthempires.com/profile/623

Keep pushing the lies bro....

Maybe 1 day you can join up on one of the big boy servers where you won't have 40 other men to hold your hand.....

Edited By: Xninja on Jan 13th 2018, 23:41:51
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 23:22:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. My profile is public just so you know I am better than you archaic.

Looks like I am too....

Edited By: Xninja on Jan 14th 2018, 0:22:32
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

DruncK Game profile

Jan 13th 2018, 23:56:14

Ew best 3 55m and #9 in total team NW??

LightBringer Game profile

Jan 14th 2018, 0:22:45

OMG that gif is hilarious! Bookmarking that....
Hello

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2018, 13:47:09

As much as I'd like to make it about me, we were talking about how terrible you are archy. Everyone here, myself included, are better than you at this game. Lol

archaic Game profile

Jan 14th 2018, 15:07:12

Well, you are better than me at getting alliances erased from memory. I'll grant you that. Your pot stirring and fluff posting needs work though.

I see you attended the Link school of adding 'lol' to the end of mediocre troll posts. That changes everything . . .

Touche' sir, I have been bested by your superior skills, I shall go and hang my head in shame. Obviously you are even better at fluff posting than your mastery of grabbing returns.

Xninja Game profile

Jan 14th 2018, 15:57:01

Well, you are better than me at getting alliances erased from memory. I'll grant you that. Your pot stirring and fluff posting needs work though.

I see you attended the Link school of adding 'lol' to the end of mediocre troll posts. That changes everything . . .

Touche' sir, I have been bested by your superior skills, I shall go and hang my head in shame. Obviously you are even better at fluff posting than your mastery of grabbing returns.

Like you said....

#LOVEUARCHAIC
#BFFL
and don't forget....
#GofluffYourself
Truth hurts bro

Just remember, you came at me with the lies, slander and hate. I would have been perfectly fine going on about my business, blissfully ignorant of your existence.....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2018, 16:27:35

Originally posted by galleri:
So they were gonna FA DrunK, but I wasn't gonna get crap for just building an untagged country that LaF hit (which was Killa Syko and then he told me he would FA me so I didn't retal him) ...instead I got killed because "we thought you were an untagged MD suicider"

Read my post...
Don of LaF

archaic Game profile

Jan 14th 2018, 17:42:21

Just remember, you came at me with the lies, slander and hate. I would have been perfectly fine going on about my business, blissfully ignorant of your existence.....

I didn't come at you with fluff x, you run nothing but griefer suiciders on every server and I called you on it. You get all butt hurt when people call bullfluff on you and DrunK has to run in and threaten to kill weedy again on Team to try and keep me from hurting your snowflake feelings. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings xninja, I'll leave you alone and quit bullying you.

#hashtagsareforbasicwhitegurlz
#sorrysnowflake
#endbullying

whatever, I'm done with this conversation, I have not played this moronic server in forever and obviously the next generation of wannabe trolls is too thin skinned for my tastes. I'm sure you'll be taking this cross server where you only need 4 friends to be relevant - see ya there

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2018, 22:12:11

I only needed one country with 300+ defends and war hits to beat you at netting there. Did it with 11k acres too. You pretty bad at this game.

Xninja Game profile

Jan 14th 2018, 22:31:34

I didn't come at you with fluff x, you run nothing but griefer suiciders on every server and I called you on it. You get all butt hurt when people call bullfluff on you and DrunK has to run in and threaten to kill weedy again on Team to try and keep me from hurting your snowflake feelings. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings xninja, I'll leave you alone and quit bullying you.

#hashtagsareforbasicwhitegurlz
#sorrysnowflake
#endbullying

whatever, I'm done with this conversation, I have not played this moronic server in forever and obviously the next generation of wannabe trolls is too thin skinned for my tastes. I'm sure you'll be taking this cross server where you only need 4 friends to be relevant - see ya there

You smoke too much dank and are overly paranoid.... Or smoked yourself retarted, I'm still trying to flesh out which it is....

You did come at me, you made false accusations. I didn't say fluff to you until provoked... Call me a grief·er, I'll be your grief·er... And my feelings are far from hurt, I'm just trying to educate you on your false facts.

In regards to DrunK, what ever DrunK is saying, it has nothing to do with me.....

But it's cool, I put the real facts out there for everyone to see. Keep holding the past in such high regards, it's funny the little effort I put in could make you hate me so ๐Ÿ˜˜

Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 14th 2018, 22:44:54

So what you guys think about that false missile alarm in Hawaii?

I mean it's just about as on topic as the rest of the discussion here considering the topic is LaF and we have three countries named after Hawaii or stuff to do with Hawaii or Hawaii with alternative spelling.

Or if you wish to keep speaking about archaic's netting excellence it's cool too.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2018, 23:09:43

It's a little disconcerting that the chain of command didn't interrupt the US President's golf game while the people of Hawaii were thinking they were about to be incinerated.

But that's probably a good thing.
๐Ÿ‘ฝ

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2018, 23:26:44

They should probably just keep him on the golf course until 2021.

And I gotta keep trolling archy on multiple threads about being a terrible netter. He called me out for having not having top finishes like 2 sets after I came back. So I placed in the tops on a few servers and need to return the favor ten fold.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 14th 2018, 23:33:25

I'm ready for fluff to go down

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2018, 17:44:29

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 30th 2020, 23:52:38
wasn't me...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 15th 2018, 18:52:30

2018-01-15 18:12:39 PS HatchetUnderground (#20) FM dont kill tekniques please (#31) inglelar 2254A (3205A)
2018-01-15 18:10:24 PS HatchetUnderground (#20) FM camila mendes is veronica lodge (#2) inglelar 2130A (3071A)

Yes, very valuable acres this late. Great netting move. Proves you are not a griefer for sure.