Verified:

Purposeful1 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 8:23:45

We established retaliation policies many years ago. We enforce them. Playing games with us, and thinking you can take advantage of us trying to finish a netting set won't fly here. You didn't take your antics somewhere else, and we are fed up. Goodbye, Imaginary Numbers. Never really believed in you, anyway.

p.s. Did letskillstuff crash? It's like you're trying to treat AT as your members forum. Although I'll admit it's entertaining to watch your internal organization unravel publicly, you really should think about switching to Boxcar.
Purposeful1

Strife Game profile

May 24th 2010, 8:49:34

If you never believed in imaginary numbers how did you ever find the square root of -1?

jsquared Game profile

May 24th 2010, 9:02:48

all I know is that e^[(pi)(i)] = -1

Edited By: jsquared on May 24th 2010, 9:03:18

General TwizTid

May 24th 2010, 9:09:39

Whats so imaginary about numbers? :p
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Soviet Lover

May 24th 2010, 9:29:26

purposeful are you sure it was LCN that was supposed to declare war and not ICN?

May 24/10 8:33:07 AM SS Kentucky Raiders (#146) (iMagNum) Tinicum (#1) (ICN) Defence Held
May 24/10 8:32:59 AM SS Kentucky Raiders (#146) (iMagNum) Tinicum (#1) (ICN) 1241 A (+725 A)
May 24/10 8:32:55 AM SS Kentucky Raiders (#146) (iMagNum) Tinicum (#1) (ICN) 1487 A (+805 A)
May 24/10 8:32:40 AM SS Kentucky Raiders (#146) (iMagNum) Tinicum (#1) (ICN) 1825 A (+902 A)

iXenomorph Game profile

May 24th 2010, 10:10:11

Finally! I've been HOPING for this sort of ruthless butchery! LCN, I kindly request you kill ME first! I'm getting bored of my strat anyway =).

iMag is proud to say, we can always count on LCN for giving us the swift deaths we deserve! While we may have been trying to play games with you... this war dec is icing on the cake!

LCN - Satisfaction guaranteed! Just add water and shake!

Much love from iMag! <33

<('_'<( <--- WAR PANDA READY!!!!

p.s. I love the tough guy mentality. Makes me think things about you lot that are not polite to say in this forum >;)
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Sifos Game profile

May 24th 2010, 10:36:50

I'm still alive, please kill me already!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Soviet Lover

May 24th 2010, 11:14:34

you're not important enough to die

ZIP Game profile

May 24th 2010, 11:27:53

fluff you LCN !! i wish you waited 4 more hrs. I had to drop 8 mil nw to take a retail, took me almost two days to do it selling mil/ useless tech to get under him and then you put him in 25 dr and nuked away 8k ar.

damn it all - well that is the way the cookie crumbles

good luck and have fun - you made IMAG's day.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Soviet Lover

May 24th 2010, 12:08:49

ZIP lcn is probably willing to a offer you a free farm on any imag countries. Better use it before they're all gone!

Edited By: Soviet Lover on May 24th 2010, 12:09:27

ZIP Game profile

May 24th 2010, 12:26:02

the set ends in a few days anyway -
besides i have to admit, as much as i fluff about IMAG pestering my small 10 member alliance, I do admire their "don't give a fluff" attitude.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

iTavi

May 24th 2010, 14:03:34

finally LCN grows some ball*s
:P

you know what the worst part is? you love to net, we love to war, and warring always destroys netting :)

sooo i see 3 options for the future:
- LCN becomes warring alliance
- Imag becomes netting alliance
- your fluffty L:L has to go

:D
>:D< hugs'n'love from Imag

now bring it on!
~

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 24th 2010, 14:48:50

LKS >> BoxCar
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

jon316 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 17:01:05

I was never told to stay off AT. So I'll talk on here as much as I want. Don't tell me what to do!!!

P.S. I'm disappointed you waited until your P.S. to address the fact that we declared your declaration of war before you declared it. YOU FAIL!

iXenomorph Game profile

May 24th 2010, 19:12:58

iMag is an evil state!
It likes to steal and take!
All is fair in love and war,
You've heard this phrase I'm sure!
We'd say we're sorry but we're not,
About your L:L,
For not in heaven but in hell,
Does iMag sleep most well!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2010, 20:41:00

I would be happy just killing Scodey every round. It's love/hate.

Sifos Game profile

May 24th 2010, 21:51:50

Imaginary Numbers

jon316 Game profile

May 24th 2010, 22:16:52

LCN is tryin'a catch me ridin' dirty :(

Soviet Game profile

May 24th 2010, 22:28:10

You really showed us LCN.
Imaginary Numbers

iXenomorph Game profile

May 25th 2010, 1:23:04

I would just like to say, Tavi is a sexy piece of ass.

EDIT: I have downloaded many of his pics for fluffing purposes.

Edited By: iXenomorph on May 25th 2010, 1:23:45

Theseus Game profile

May 25th 2010, 1:42:23

L:L is really a small part of the issues here. Imag has been provoking LCN all reset.

We can respect Imag being willing to fight over policy - as is made obvious here we're very similar in that regard. However, Imag has made it a point to go out of their way to be douchebags at every conceivable opportunity. Numerous topfeeds, grabbing us in the middle of a kill run knowing we'll have no opportunity to retal, their Head FA Tavi making FA deals only to have Soviet later ignore the agreement citing the fact that "he'd rather do [something else] than what their HFA formally agreed to previously, and when tensions start to run high, trying as hard as they can to push things over the edge.

If you think P1 is taking a "tough guy" mentality with this you are really oblivious to your own president. He acts like a 14 year old e-thug on a power trip any time you try to discuss something with him.

vern Game profile

May 25th 2010, 1:45:20

lmao, grabbing when yer getting killed is awesome, you my young man iz an idjut

Theseus Game profile

May 25th 2010, 2:42:01

LCN reset by reset War/Netgain(NG) for the last 5 years...

Apr 2010 NG
Jan 2010 NG
Dec 2009 War
Oct 2009 War
Aug 2009 War
May 2009 War
Mar 2009 NG
Jan 2009 War
Nov 2008 NG
Aug 2008 NG
Jun 2008 War
Apr 2008 War
Feb 2008 War
Dec 2007 War
Oct 2007 NG
Aug 2007 NG
Jun 2007 War
Apr 2007 War
Feb 2007 NG
Dec 2006 War
Nov 2006 War
Sep 2006 War
Jul 2006 NG
May 2006 War
Mar 2006 War
Jan 2006 War
Nov 2005 War
Sep 2005 NG
Jul 2005 War
May 2005 War
Mar 2005 War

10 Netgaining Resets
21 War Resets

Just because we don't go picking fights for fluffs and giggles and just because we don't suck when we do netgain doesn't mean we're a netgaining alliance.

Soviet Game profile

May 25th 2010, 2:48:02

[quote poster=Theseus]L:L is really a small part of the issues here. Imag has been provoking LCN all reset.

We can respect Imag being willing to fight over policy - as is made obvious here we're very similar in that regard. However, Imag has made it a point to go out of their way to be douchebags at every conceivable opportunity. Numerous topfeeds, grabbing us in the middle of a kill run knowing we'll have no opportunity to retal, their Head FA Tavi making FA deals only to have Soviet later ignore the agreement citing the fact that "he'd rather do [something else] than what their HFA formally agreed to previously, and when tensions start to run high, trying as hard as they can to push things over the edge. [/quote]

QUICK! Someone go get Thesus some tissues!

Originally posted by Theseus:
If you think P1 is taking a "tough guy" mentality with this you are really oblivious to your own president. He acts like a 14 year old e-thug on a power trip any time you try to discuss something with him.

Excuse me, I'm a _15_ year old _iThug_ on a power trip.

Sarcasm aside, I am just very aggressive with any and all clans. Don't like it? Pact me. Can't pact me? Stay out of my way. I am here to move iMag ahead by action and if that means crushing you because we don't like the way you treat non-pacted alliances so be it. Come on Thesus, what's the worst you can do, kill us?

Edited By: Pangaea on May 25th 2010, 2:53:18
Imaginary Numbers

Theseus Game profile

May 25th 2010, 3:25:31

Originally posted by Soviet:

Sarcasm aside, I am just very aggressive with any and all clans. Don't like it? Pact me. Can't pact me? Stay out of my way.

Having you on DNH after a few early hits this reset and talking to Tavi instead of you was our attempt at staying out of your way. You make it your prerogative to put anyone who simply..exists...in your way.

I am here to move iMag ahead

With all due respect, how is getting your alliance killed time after time moving it ahead? I know the point of you playing is to fight and I have no problem with that, but despite being more durable than most, you still generally lose members when you get dominated in a war.

if that means crushing you because we don't like the way you treat non-pacted alliances so be it. Come on Thesus, what's the worst you can do, kill us?

Crushing us? You're 0-3 in wars with LCN going into this and this set isn't looking very promising either. Your brash attitude and tendency to pick a fight with anyone for little to no reason puts you in an inferior political situation also. Not pacting LCN does mean you risk being retalled land:land (and thus only profit 50% from ghost acres on hits on us) yes, not pacting Imag means they may FS you outirght out of boredom.

I respect the fact that you fight over policy. I respect the fact that you play the game for what it's meant to be - a source of fun. But I cannot respect that in many cases you go out of your way to find your fun by making others game experience miserable. That is known in the internet gaming world as "griefing", and despite your anti L:L stance and occasional attempt at righteousness, you are not a noble alliance in any way, shape, or form.

iXenomorph Game profile

May 25th 2010, 4:08:30

Theseus! Your monologue brought tears to my eyes. It makes me feel so touched to know that you hate us with furious zeal and conviction!

Having you on DNH after a few early hits this reset and talking to Tavi instead of you was our attempt at staying out of your way. You make it your prerogative to put anyone who simply..exists...in your way.

With all due respect, how is getting your alliance killed time after time moving it ahead? I know the point of you playing is to fight and I have no problem with that, but despite being more durable than most, you still generally lose members when you get dominated in a war.

Crushing us? You're 0-3 in wars with LCN going into this and this set isn't looking very promising either. Your brash attitude and tendency to pick a fight with anyone for little to no reason puts you in an inferior political situation also. Not pacting LCN does mean you risk being retalled land:land (and thus only profit 50% from ghost acres on hits on us) yes, not pacting Imag means they may FS you outirght out of boredom.

I respect the fact that you fight over policy. I respect the fact that you play the game for what it's meant to be - a source of fun. But I cannot respect that in many cases you go out of your way to find your fun by making others game experience miserable. That is known in the internet gaming world as "griefing", and despite your anti L:L stance and occasional attempt at righteousness, you are not a noble alliance in any way, shape, or form.

Yup! You got us down PERFECTLY!

- See, despite being an atheist, I believe in a purpose in everything. iMag's purpose is to kill. Everything else's purpose is to be killed ;).

- How is our alliance getting killed time after time moving it ahead? By fulfilling our goals! I am happy to say that leadership has done a great job at getting us killed every set! I have seldom had this privilege in any other game.

- Politics? I think you should know iMag now to know that we are not in this game for politics :). I deal with enough politics in real life, thank you very much. iMag and this game... this is the other half of us. This is the insane half, the cruel apathetic, inhuman, monster inside everyone! Go be a political science student if you like politics!

- More durable than most? I think you'll find we are amongst one of the most durable clans out there. For if you're willing to die, then you have nothing to lose. And it really depends on what you mean by "dominated" in war. That's what most people don't understand. They think dying is a bad thing. With us... it's not =).

- We've never professed to be a "noble" alliance in any way, shape or form. We are a warring alliance, and war is never noble. Besides, everyone needs a little fun. I doubt there would be even half of the players still in the game if the only objective was to net :).

Can't have fun without un-fun. Can't have cops without robbers!

Soviet Game profile

May 25th 2010, 4:34:21

You're not pacted. You're not on DNH. You get hit and retal L:L. You become my problem.

The simple answer to this is to put you on DNH, but why would I do that? You aren't pacted nor a friend, therefore you run the risk of being in my way.

Originally posted by Thesus:

You still haven't figured us out after all these years. Sad. Oh well, I'm not going to explain it for the infinite time.

Your retal policy towards us will crumble before we give into your "winning".

Wah. Good idea! Let's all go hug trees in peace and never hit each other or cause each other misfortune! That's what good guys would do!

You want to be a hippy? That's fine, but the day this game turns completely netting oriented is the day it loses its fun (and a good portion of players).
Imaginary Numbers

locket Game profile

May 25th 2010, 6:20:31

soviet you are full of crap and you know it. You simply pushed them to the point they decided to smash you and enjoy the fact you think you win anyways. Moral victory anyone?

cypress Game profile

May 25th 2010, 6:31:41

I hereby declare Soviet victory!!

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!

iXenomorph Game profile

May 25th 2010, 6:33:47

Originally posted by locket:
soviet you are full of crap and you know it. You simply pushed them to the point they decided to smash you and enjoy the fact you think you win anyways. Moral victory anyone?

ONCE AGAIN. SOMEONE CALL 9-11.

911 emergency! What is your emergency!?

Sir, someone has choked on a large portion of french cries, please send a waaaaaaaaaambulance immediately!

I don't get it. LCN is hitting US, and having more kills than us so far. Why are YOU complaining?

lol!

cypress Game profile

May 25th 2010, 6:36:33

He's missing out on the action?

Sifos Game profile

May 25th 2010, 8:22:16

Don't judge us because we don't want any dead weight.
Imaginary Numbers

iXenomorph Game profile

May 25th 2010, 11:53:23

ME HEAD HURRRRTTT.. TOOO MANY WUURRDSSS..

kill kill...HUG HUG. KILL. I FEEL BETTAR HUG HUG HUG. KIIIIIIIILLLLLL

Sifos Game profile

May 25th 2010, 13:18:48

Originally posted by iXenomorph:

kill kill...HUG HUG. KILL. I FEEL BETTAR HUG HUG HUG. KIIIIIIIILLLLLL

hug hug hug?
Imaginary Numbers

Ron Game profile

May 25th 2010, 13:46:19

I din go thru anything posted above but I got a sinking feeling that LCN fell into Imag's little trap.. which was to provoking them into a war..

either way, good luck to both sides!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2010, 14:46:47

Theseus actually is pretty civil in his posts. You can't be civil with iMag.

It's like beating an autistic child because he is acting up or disciplining your dog for peeing on your furniture.

They just don't understand. This is the approach you have to take. See below:

Imag! Great war so far! You guys are doing so good! I am SO proud of you!

All joking aside. Imag is an alliance that has fun. Sometimes at the expense of others. But that is what makes them unique. I personally appreciate the aspects you bring into this game by your blatant non-serious POV's for the game.

Now please die. And die good. With or without homosexual thoughts on your mind as you go into the light.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 25th 2010, 15:14:54

zen + shag = zenshag
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

jon316 Game profile

May 25th 2010, 15:54:27

Originally posted by Sifos:

Don't judge us because we don't want any dead weight.

This ^^ and...

Originally posted by Ron:
I din go thru anything posted above but I got a sinking feeling that LCN fell into Imag's little trap.. which was to provoking them into a war..

This ^^

LCN seems to think that we didn't want to die. They've failed to read any of our other posts and continue to be ignorant. Why in the world would we want to go an entire set without at least restarting once. I, for one, am waiting for your killrun on me, and not on that other guy who seems to be your offline target. *goes to check if you killed that other guy*

Sifos Game profile

May 25th 2010, 16:07:07

Originally posted by ZEN:

It's like beating an autistic child because he is acting up or disciplining your dog for peeing on your furniture.

I will fs YOU next set for beating autistic children and disciplining you dog!!! That's just WRONG!
Imaginary Numbers

jon316 Game profile

May 25th 2010, 16:08:17

Sifos sticks up for austistic children and for pets.

trumper Game profile

May 25th 2010, 18:30:25

Thes is too nice--the problem with fighting imag is it's not a fight. I'm seconding Zen's post.

locket Game profile

May 25th 2010, 20:41:55

lots of red in imagnum :P

Sifos Game profile

May 25th 2010, 22:31:22

Yes, isn't it beautiful. In Sweden we have a saying "tredje gången gillt!", considering the fiasko with the fist, and the bad timing with rage, it's nice to finally have struck blood!

Now I just have to get them to do something to my country other than sending st00pid missiles. I have already almost snatched the first position for most killed civs this set in imag, and I don't really know what to do to get LCN's attention :S
Imaginary Numbers

iXenomorph Game profile

May 25th 2010, 22:43:01

WAR FOR IMAG... Is like sex for the first time.

Sometimes it really hurts... but it always feels good in the end. Always lots of messy red stuff!

And best of all, always leaves us wanting MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!! AND HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER!!!!!

FASTER FASTER FASTER!!!!!!!!!!

locket Game profile

May 25th 2010, 22:50:21

i wouldnt call this much of a war :P some of them continue netting while you guys kill their bottom ranks and they kill your top :P congrats?

Sifos Game profile

May 25th 2010, 22:57:17

Regardless if a certain locket thinks this should be called war or not, it's as beautiful as any other slaughter.
Imaginary Numbers

jon316 Game profile

May 26th 2010, 0:00:21

War is a war. If some choose to not participate it's in their own right. It just so happens that we couldn't ruin their set that was made for netgaining while ours was made for war.

trumper Game profile

May 26th 2010, 14:16:23

Originally posted by iXenomorph:
WAR FOR IMAG... Is like sex for the first time.

Sometimes it really hurts... but it always feels good in the end. Always lots of messy red stuff!

And best of all, always leaves us wanting MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!! AND HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER!!!!!

FASTER FASTER FASTER!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, you can't last?

NukEvil Game profile

May 26th 2010, 14:18:08

2 minutes tops?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

jon316 Game profile

May 26th 2010, 19:12:23

60 seconds, actually, NukEvil.