I run everything, you can call me god.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Skythe Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 8:50:13

dagga: "Alliances that I could care less about as their contribution to Earth history (apart from selfish endeavours) is minimal: LAF, LCN, PDM, Rag"

Not here to make friends I take it? :)

Ivan Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 14:48:59

Funny, I dont recall every saying which admins or that you did it Slag however the old set of admins did post this up

so no not putting words in your mouth and like someone said if its smells and look like fish it usually is a fish

that is all

fluff!

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 15:24:26

Ivan cheats
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2010, 15:39:36

That's correct Ivan. Pangaea, qz, or I did not say anything like that. There's no relation between the old earth 2025 safelist and our safelist.

I'm glad we cleared everything up.

Ruthie

Apr 9th 2010, 18:22:02

LOL ... I doubt dagga wishes to make friends.

He always seems more interested in stirring up fluff.

I guess he didnt notice that Ragnarok isnt even playing this server, and hasnt for a few years (EC)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

AoS Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 18:29:52

You guys should add an "ignore" feature to the forums, so we don't have to see stuff from people that are annoying. :D

Plus: Everyone could add me to it, and I could call everyone poopy doody heads without them knowing!
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 18:39:57

I hate to admit it but i can see why NA has been so slow tagging up, rage was 30+ members last set and when ES crashed more than half didn't know what the fluff was goin on.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Apr 9th 2010, 23:22:24

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2010, 18:59:11

yup, been there when ES packed up / had problems before
kills the will to restart for a set tbh
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

archaic Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 20:00:01

Wow daga, even I, who does not give a flying fluff at a fluffing fluffnut knows that your tirade was full of fluff. Rage (of the 10k hit FS) and LaF (wrote the book on game politics) are irrelevant underacheivers? But Sof (ooh, another big war clan) merits a 95% 'clean'? Bias much?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 10th 2010, 16:49:41

i was half not interested in running my EC country at all, thanks for reviving my interest in this server dagga! <3
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 10th 2010, 17:38:16

usually the clans that shout the loudest unprompted (i.e. NA are cheats, but SoF is totally clean!) about being clean are the best places to start looking for multies....

(not pointing fingers at SoF, y'all were just mentioned previously)

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 10th 2010, 17:50:44

DIBS DEALT IT
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Ivan Game profile

Apr 10th 2010, 18:10:07

Actually SoF has always held a high standard where it comes to being clean, feel free to dig through all the archives you can find to prove otherwise but you wont find much what I posted tho was a fact and nothing else i didnt say that they cheated i said that they had accoding to the old admins a higher % of ppl safelisted that is all

and dibs is trolling as usual, one would think after 10 years of trollin hed be getting good at it but no

fluff

Forgotten1

Apr 10th 2010, 19:40:07

Oh look! LaF gained members! They must be running multies!

Actually, I spammed alot and emailed every person that have played in LaF that I could track through old databases.

I was actually aiming at 80 this set... but some people decided not to play this set.

Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

JanPaul

Jul 22nd 2011, 5:42:48

Originally posted by martian:
llaar it does work.
a certain programmer thought it would be funny to have fluff change colour to pink:)
flufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffv

albob Game profile

Jul 22nd 2011, 6:11:39

imag detagged or dead?

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Jul 22nd 2011, 6:46:48

When we lost ES, a little part of me died. Comwood can never set foot in Australia for fear of detah, or in the case of NSW, for fear of having his asshole ravaged by all the queers.

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2011, 6:50:52

ES going down fluffing sucked

I remember having access to well over 100 boards on our ED, 80+ of them were archives
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

dustfp Game profile

Jul 22nd 2011, 12:21:29

i hated ES, it effectively kept me away from the game for a while :p
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 22nd 2011, 17:07:25

Originally posted by albob:
imag detagged or dead?

Check news much nub? It's called a war.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Murf Game profile

Jul 22nd 2011, 20:09:35

tis summer SoF is always lower at this time of year due to people who go travelling all summer, or ppl who have jobs that are much busier at summer

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 22nd 2011, 21:28:48

... clearly we need to make it so people can't top ancient threads....

but anyway, now that it is topped: somebody should see if they can contact comwood again, to get either archives of ES or... something... offer to fix their bugs or something.
Finally did the signature thing.

albob Game profile

Jul 22nd 2011, 23:34:09

Originally posted by galleri:
imag detagged or dead?

Lol must of hit a soft spot. I checked the news, then also checked that with all your talking it up on at fluff and it didn't match so I had to confirm if it was true that your just dead as apposed to detagging and running from an all out sanct fluffing slapping all of imag.

--

AL

Junky Game profile

Jul 23rd 2011, 3:29:07

Alotta people are probly doing a set in the New clans... MD, RAGE, TIE.. whatever other clan there might be.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Soviet Game profile

Jul 23rd 2011, 3:44:15

imag detagged or dead?

Lol must of hit a soft spot. I checked the news, then also checked that with all your talking it up on at fluff and it didn't match so I had to confirm if it was true that your just dead as apposed to detagging and running from an all out sanct fluffing slapping all of imag.

ur so strong can u teach me to war???
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 23rd 2011, 15:45:41

Originally posted by Soviet:
imag detagged or dead?

ur so strong can u teach me to war???

Never hit a soft spot, but seems you were trying to say we detagged. Imag never detags in a war unless we have some dumb member we need to, like any other clan. Apparently you don't know us well enough. We like war, we don't care if we get fluff slapped around, you are getting fluffed slapped too. In the words of my prez Soviet "You all like part time warring, well welcome to full time warring" ;)

Edited By: galleri on Jul 23rd 2011, 23:29:05. Reason: my iphone hates me
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

albob Game profile

Jul 23rd 2011, 23:15:49

looks like an ass woopin, everything can be fixed with some cheese.

--

AL