Verified:

mrford Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 14:34:04

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 17:43:44

ESPN? WHAT HAPPENED TO YAHOO?

NOW I HAVE TO LEARN A WHOLE NEW SYSTEM OF PICKING! DO THEY EVEN INCLUDE LOGOS? THEY BETTER INCLUDE LOGOS!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 18:01:01

ALSO, I'M TRYING TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON ESPN USING THE FACEBOOKS, AND IT DOESN'T SEEM TO DO ANYTHING! JUST AN INFURIATING SWIRLY THING!

IT SORT OF LOOKS LIKE A TORNADO, IF YOU WERE VIEWING THE TORNADO FROM ABOVE.

OR LIKE THE WEATHER MAP WHEN THERE IS A HURRICANE COMING.

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MORE THAN THREE MINUTES!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 18:09:54

I FINALLY HAD TO JUST GIVE ESPN MY GMAIL ADDRESS AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT THAT WAY. TERRIBLE! THIS IS NO WAY TO RUN A SPORTS BEHEMOTH!

ALSO, I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING ELSE THAT INFURIATING SWIRLY THING RESEMBLES! IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN A NORTH CAROLINA PLAYER HAS SHOT A FREE THROW ATTEMPT, AS THE BALL ROLLS ALL AROUND THE RIM BEFORE SWIRLING OUT!

YOU SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISED THAT ONE OF MY PICKS THIS YEAR - IF ESPN USES THE SAME LOGOS AS YAHOO - WILL BE FOR NORTH CAROLINA TO BE THE FIRST EVER NUMBER ONE SEED TO LOSE TO A SIXTEEN SEED!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 18:14:51

ALREADY, ESPN IS SCREWING WITH MY SYSTEM.

I HAD A BRACKET FILLED OUT ON YAHOO ALREADY, AND I HAD ETSU BEATING FLORIDA, BECAUSE THEY SHOWED A VERY SCARY ZOMBIE PIRATE AS THEIR LOGO. ESPN JUST SHOWS AN E, WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO PICK THE HUNGRY ALLIGATOR INSTEAD.

RIDICULOUS!

brujodale Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 18:19:05

lol GO GONZAGA lived in spokane and north idaho for 3 years, Gonzaga is a tiny college in the boonies of washington. no wonder they go all over the world to recruit.
I see many upsets coming, esp in the 12/13 rankers.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 19:03:23

OK, THIS IS GETTING TO BE TRULY UNACCEPTABLE NOW!

EVERY YEAR I PICK DUKE TO GO DEEP IN THE TOURNAMENT, BECAUSE OF THEIR DEVIL LOGO.

THIS YEAR LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE ONE OF THE BEST YEARS YET FOR DUKE TO MEET MY EXPECTATIONS, BUT ESPN HAS THEIR LOGO AS JUST A PLAIN OLD BORING "D". WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?! IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MENACING DEMON WITH A BAD-ASS GOATEE! NOW I HAVE TO PICK DUKE TO LOSE IN THE FIRST ROUND TO TROY. TROY'S LOGO IS ALSO JUST ONE BORING LETTER, BUT THEIR "T" SORT OF ALSO RESEMBLES A SWORD, WHICH IS SLIGHTLY MENACING, ESPECIALLY TO THE PRO-SWORD-CONTROL CROWD. A SORT-OF-SWORD-LOOKING-"T" IS WAY MORE FRIGHTENING THAN A BORING "D".

THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 19:10:01

NO DRUNKEN ANGRY LEPRECHAUN??!!!

WHAT A TERRIBLE DAY THIS IS TURNING OUT TO BE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO PICK PRINCETON OVER NOTRE DAME, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEIR LOGO - DUE TO IT'S STRIPES - IS SLIGHTLY LESS BORING THAN MONOCHROME "ND"

I SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED IN BED TODAY!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 19:40:47

OK, MY BRACKET IS COMPLETED, AND AS THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WISE ENOUGH TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK ALREADY KNOW, VIRGINIA WILL WIN THE TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR.

HOWEVER, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO MY BRACKET AS LOGOS OF THE PLAY-IN GAME WINNERS ARE DISPLAYED. FOR EXAMPLE, NORMALLY I WOULD KNOW THAT PROVIDENCE'S LOGO IS THE GRIM REAPER, AND I WOULD (AND DO, FOR NOW) HAVE THEM GOING FAIRLY DEEP. HOWEVER, ESPN MAY DECIDE TO COME UP WITH SOME VERY BORING NON-GRIM-REAPER LOGO FOR PROVIDENCE AFTER THEY DEFEAT USC, WHICH WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING.

ONE OF THE SADDEST THINGS ABOUT THIS YEAR... MARYLAND.

AS ALL OF YOU WHO FOLLOW THIS THREAD EACH YEAR KNOW, I FIND THE NUDIST - AND SUSPECTED PEDOPHILE - TURTLE PROFOUNDLY DISTURBING. AS SUCH, PEDOPHILE DINOTURTLE USUALLY ENJOYS QUITE A FEW VICTORIES IN MY BRACKETS. NOT SO THIS YEAR. INEXPLICABLY, ESPN HAS DECIDED ON JUST THE LETTER 'M' FOR MARYLAND'S LOGO.

I DEMAND THAT WE GO BACK TO YAHOO NEXT YEAR!

elvesrus

Mar 13th 2017, 20:02:39

I, for one, welcome the return of the LETTERS OF POWER
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Mar 14th 2017, 1:33:42

My bad homie.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Mar 14th 2017, 4:41:59

THIS THREAD DELIVERS.

HA!
BILL
MINISTER OF ABSENCES
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Mar 14th 2017, 4:58:12

HA!

I JUST REALIZED THE LAST TIME I LOGGED IN WAS MARCH 2016 TO POST A VERY SIMILAR COMMENT ON YOUR MARCH MADNESS CONTRIBUTION.

THIS DEFINITELY ADDS WEIGHT TO THE THEORY THAT I, LIKE THE REST OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!, AM A SIMPLE INSTANCE OF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE BOT EVER CREATED!

HA!
BILL
MINISTER OF 10010100110101101

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 16th 2017, 18:41:04

AS I EXPECTED, DUE TO ESPN'S VILLAINY, I HAVE STARTED OUT THIS TOURNAMENT 0 FOR 1.

NEVER IN MY LONG HISTORY OF SUBPAR BASKETBALL PROGNOSTICATION HAVE I STARTED A TOURNAMENT 0 FOR 1.

THIS DAY WILL LIVE IN INFAMY!

ninong Game profile

Mar 16th 2017, 18:56:27

i'm 0/2
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 16th 2017, 20:34:52

BEFORE MRFORD POSTED THE LINK TO THE ESPN POOL, I HAD DONE EXTENSIVE, LABORIOUS RESEARCH AND CREATED MY USUAL LOGO-BASED BRACKET ON YAHOO. THAT BRACKET IS CURRENTLY 4 FOR 4 {EDIT: 9/15}, AND HAS A DECENT {EDIT: GUARANTEED} SHOT AT THIS MOMENT OF GOING 6 FOR 6 {EDIT: OVER .500 FOR DAY ONE}!

!!!

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/150661

Edited By: SAM_DANGER on Mar 17th 2017, 4:20:56
See Original Post

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 18th 2017, 4:23:11

SO, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE ESPN SITE..

EACH ENTRANT HAS A "PCT" COLUMN, WHICH I WOULD THINK WOULD BE SHORT FOR PERCENT. HOWEVER! I HAVE CORRECTLY PICKED MORE THAN HALF (!!!) OF THE FIRST ROUND GAMES, AND MY "PCT" COLUMN SAYS 5.6. SO, WHAT DOES THIS COLUMN INDICATE?

Marshal Game profile

Mar 18th 2017, 10:51:42

PCT Formula
Every team is given a percentage ranking based on their total points accumulated to date relative to the rest of the participants. This percentage is displayed on the main frontpage of the game for your quick reference.

(# of teams w/worse record) + (# of teams w/same record with less adjusted points) ÷ Total # of teams

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

Mar 18th 2017, 13:21:35

easier to quote espn's FAQ
"PCT represents the percentile your performance falls within, graded against all other entrants in the game."

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 18th 2017, 18:55:48

THANK YOU TO MY CRACK RESEARCH SQUAD!

GO BADGERS! THIS IS THE PART WHERE I START TO PULL AHEAD OF YOU ALL!

HA!

{EDIT} NOW THAT IT IS HALFTIME, WE CAN USE OUR NEWLY DEVELOPED, VERY COMPLEX SYSTEM TO DETERMINE WHAT THE FINAL SCORE WILL BE. THE ZAZEN PROGNOSTICATION METHOD (ZPM) PREDICTS THAT THE FINAL SCORE OF THIS GAME WILL BE WISCONSIN 62, VILLANOVA 54.

{2ND EDIT} CLEARLY, THE ZPM NEEDS SOME ADJUSTMENTS, BUT OUR ASCENDANCY CONTINUES NONETHELESS!

Edited By: SAM_DANGER on Mar 18th 2017, 21:18:18
See Original Post

Marshal Game profile

Mar 18th 2017, 20:21:21

some1 who made same query long ago in yahoo's forums had over 92 pct so truely master player (or big fat liar).

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2017, 21:26:07

fluff nova, mainly for that devastating champ game last year.

Most of my brackets are fluffed, but I'm still happy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 18th 2017, 22:23:31

MRFORD, AT LEAST YOUR FINAL FOUR ARE ALL STILL ALIVE. UNTIL TOMORROW! (HA!)

PICKING WISCONSIN OVER VILLANOVA WAS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE, FOR TWO REASONS. NUMBER ONE, I HEARD SOME RADIO GUY SAY THAT NOVA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A NUMBER ONE SEED. MORE IMPORTANTLY! VILLANOVA'S LOGO WAS MUSHROOM CLOUD SHAPED, YES. BUT WISCONSIN'S LOGO IS A DOUBLE MUSHROOM CLOUD!

WE ARE SURPRISED YOU MISSED THAT!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 19th 2017, 1:08:16

THAT XAVIER WIN KNOCKED THE NUMBER OF PERFECT BRACKETS ON THE ESPN SITE DOWN FROM 8 TO 2. IF ARIZONA LOSES, THERE WILL BE NO MORE.

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2017, 1:37:09

March madness.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 19th 2017, 2:23:27

Looking like a bad day for the ACC. Anxious for tomorrow.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 19th 2017, 2:45:43

WELL! THAT WENT A LITTLE LESS GOOD THAN I HAD HOPED!!

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Mar 19th 2017, 12:15:11

I used a quarter to decide all my picks, it had Wisconsin upset picked against villanova as well. Quarter doesn't lie, according to the quarter, Purdue wins it all
*Splat*

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 19th 2017, 23:39:41

GO REDPIGS!

mrford Game profile

Mar 20th 2017, 0:15:32

Jesus tittyfluffing christ I can't handle this fluff.

Go UNC, still alive!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 20th 2017, 3:07:19

HA! fluff Duke! Best day in a while.

Is UNC the only ACC school left?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Mar 20th 2017, 3:37:54

:p get it fordy

Dissident Game profile

Mar 20th 2017, 3:58:13

isnt there a general talk forum for this?

basketball sucks.

out.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 20th 2017, 15:28:53

Originally posted by Dissident:
isnt there a general talk forum for this?

basketball sucks.

out.

THIS BOARD IS SO DEAD THAT IT TAKES NEARLY TWO WEEKS FOR A TOPIC TO GET PUSHED FROM PAGE ONE TO PAGE TWO. THE THREAD IS CLEARLY LABELED SO THAT PEOPLE WHO FIND BASKETBALL OFFENSIVE CAN AVOID IT... WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHICH BOARD ITS ON?

YOU ARE RIGHT THOUGH. BASKETBALL IS STUPID. I MIGHT HAVE SAID THAT BEFORE (EVERY YEAR)

Dissident Game profile

Mar 20th 2017, 15:59:24

yeah, your right... these boards are all dead. I think to make them more active we should just eliminate them all and put em all on one forum. That'll boost the movement on that one forum. (especially about people complaining that all the other boards were removed).

brujodale Game profile

Mar 21st 2017, 0:04:40

the zags lQQked good! as did my other fav team Wisconsin. lived in n wisc for a few years.

Garry Owen Game profile

Mar 21st 2017, 1:22:15

Kentucky For The Win!!

trumper Game profile

Mar 22nd 2017, 10:31:03

Bon bon

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 24th 2017, 4:49:18

WOW! XAVIER AGAIN... IF THEY ACTUALLY MAKE THE FINAL FOUR, I'M MAKING ALL MY PICKS VIA COIN FLIP FROM NOW ON!

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 24th 2017, 15:28:41

IM PRETTY SURE THAT THE WORD XAVIER IS A WORD OF POWER WHETHER ITS CAPITALIZED OR NOT. IS IT MARCH ALREADY?

JIM_DANGER

YEAH

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 25th 2017, 3:46:40

HA! YES, XAVIER IS A PRETTY POWERFUL WORD. ANYTHING THAT STARTS WITH AN 'X', REALLY. THEN PUT A SWORD THROUGH THE X? IT GIVES ME SHIVERS.

IF XAVIER FAILS TO BEAT GONZAGA TOMORROW, I WILL GO BACK TO MY 350 DAYS OF BEING VERY IDGAF ABOUT BASKETBLA.

HOWEVER! I HAVE SOME IDEAS TO MAKE THIS A LESS fluffTY SPORT. THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS IT COULD BE IMPROVED! HERE ARE JUST A FEW!

NUMBER ONE!!!! ELIMINATE MOST FOULS. ALL GAME LONG ITS JUST "TWEET!" "TWEET!" "TWEET!" ITS LIKE I'M WATCHING TRUMP'S TWITTER FEED, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

SO, ANYTHING THAT WOULDN'T BE AT LEAST A MISDEMEANOR.. NO LONGER A FOUL! OVER THE BACK? COME ON! GET RID OF THAT CRAP. FIGHT FOR THE REBOUND AND MAKE IT INTERESTING! REACHING, PUSHING, GRABBING (UNLESS IN A PLAYER'S HAPPY PLACE).. NO LONGER FOULS! LET'S STOP TREATING THESE PLAYERS LIKE BALLERINAS! ALTHOUGH, THROWING THEM IN THE AIR WOULD BE PRETTY COOL.. I JUST CAME UP WITH ANOTHER IDEA (#4) WHICH I'LL GET TO LATER.

IDEA TWO!!! WHY DON'T WE SEE IF WE CAN INTRODUCE SOME REAL DEFENSE INTO THE GAME. AFTER ALMOST ALL BASKETS, ONE TEAM JUST DROPS BACK INTO THEIR ZONE THINGY AND CONCEDES THREE QUARTERS OF THE COURT. THIS IS BORING! I LIKE TEAMS THAT DON'T DO THAT. ITS EXCITING! CAN YOU IMAGINE IF FOOTBALL TEAMS JUST GAVE UP TO THEIR OWN 35 YARD LINE EVERY TIME THE OPPONENTS HAD THE BALL? SO NOW YOU'RE STARTING TO UNDERSTAND.. FOOTBALL IS ABOUT 7,645 TIMES GREATER THAN BASKETBALL, SO LET'S FIND WAYS TO MAKE THESE GUYS DEFEND THE WHOLE COURT.

HERE'S HOW I PROPOSE WE MAKE THAT HAPPEN: EVERY TIME A TEAM FORCES THEIR OPPONENT TO BURN THE SHOT CLOCK DOWN TO 25 BEFORE CROSSING HALF COURT, ONE POINT IS REMOVED FROM THE TEAM ON OFFENSE. ANOTHER POINT IS REMOVED FOR EVERY TWO MORE SECONDS THAT EXPIRE BEFORE THE OFFENSE REACHES THE MIDDLE.

IDEA THREE!! AWARD ONE POINT FOR EACH STEAL. THIS GELS NICELY WITH RULE CHANGE NUMBER TWO. IMAGINE IT! AFTER HARRASSING THE OFFENSE FOR 10 SECONDS, THE DEFENSE GETS A STEAL. THEY HAVE JUST MADE A FOUR POINT (SWING) PLAY WITHOUT EVEN SHOOTING THE BALL! WOW!

IDEA FOUR, WHICH I JUST CAME UP WITH A FEW MINUTES AGO! THE SUPER ALLEYOOP! IF THE OFFENSE IS ABLE TO VAULT ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS INTO THE AIR SO THAT HIS KNEES GO HIGHER THAN THE RIM, AND HE IS THEN PASSED THE BALL AND DUNKS IT, THE TEAM IS AWARDED FIVE POINTS. MY OH MY!

IDEA FIVE!!! ELMINATE THE THEEE POINT SHOT. I AM SO TIRED OF WATCHING PLAYERS MISS 70 PERCENT OF THEIR SHOTS! ITS LIKE WATCHING BLASTED SOCCER! NO MORE THREE POINT SHOT, PERIOD.

HA!

SAM
RULES COORDINATOR,

Edited By: SAM_DANGER on Mar 25th 2017, 4:13:06. Reason: BAD MATH!
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2017, 4:10:19

TARRRRR!

HEEELSS!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Mar 25th 2017, 10:58:00

sam hasn't obviously watcher normal football not that american "football" since some teams park players so well into lower half of their side that opponent has hard time to get into goal making places.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 23:28:44

WHY DOES YOUR TEAM HATE YOU SO MUCH FORD? THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO KILL YOU!

mrford Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 23:30:41

Originally posted by mrford:
TARRRRR!

HEEELSS!

My blood pressure is completely fluffed
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Garry Owen Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 5:12:15

Heartbreaker for Kentucky..... ;(

mrford Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 13:24:56

Bruh, UNC lost the title game the exact same way last year. I know the feels.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 13:32:30

UNC vs Kentucky this year
https://streamable.com/6i6ig

National championship game last year, final 2 shots.
https://streamable.com/3wya
https://streamable.com/uij2
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Apr 2nd 2017, 3:32:52

Get Some!

Just bought my flight, hotel, and tickets. Hope it will be a good time!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Apr 2nd 2017, 4:14:53

Almost a repeat of football ;)