Verified:

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 2:59:08

your right half of SoL doesn't like RD

they love us

i'm told Mr. fluff will be having maki's love child and de1i was seen seducing praetor in a back alley somewhere

FutureGhost Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 3:06:43

For some reason de1i + back alley just makes me think praetor will need a back alley abortion soon.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 3:11:26

probably i'll donate the coat hanger

FutureGhost Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 3:15:56

I will donate the peroxide and rubbing alcohol.

En4cer85

Jun 20th 2011, 7:33:31

just push him down some stairs :P

anoniem Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 7:56:59

Vic, are you ever on IRC?!
re(ally)tired

iNouda Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 8:43:40

#8: Imag hits NA for previous set's issues. SOL tries to manipulate NA's leaders because NA is doing poorly, so SOL declares.

^ Rawr, I remember a war with NA starting due to the fact that NA wouldn't pay reps for something, two leaders in iMag decided to take their own reps. NA decides to kill them, fail and as a result iMag FSes NA =D Numbers were pretty even with iMag having a slight member advantage but sucky NW as always.

SOL then decides that a gangbang was in order where iMag was outnumbered 3:1 by NA + SOL. iMag was curbstomped.

Now when the same fluffs gets pulled on them they fluff about it, lolwut?

Drow Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 11:03:09

hmm did I see NA claiming some sort of morality?
the SAME NA (who referring to NukEvils version of point #3 here) who in the set where their high level leader was caught involved in a cheating ring on another server turned round and blatantly switched between 3 different retal policies on PDM to try and refuse legitimate retals? (Oh and I mean genuinely legitimate here, 1:1 grabs for them grabbing us)
funny story, really.
it IS sad to see you dragged into war though, I was happy grazing along grabbing random countries, and now my pool of lg targets has dropped

Paradigm President of failed speeling

dagga Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 11:07:05

SOL is not fluffing. SOL (and most fair minded people) want wars to go back to meaning something. Join the fight to get the admins caring about the war component of this game. That means your alliance might need to actually have a reason for existence iNouda. Amazing as it sounds, you might enjoy actually playing for something other than being a collective of pinheads. :)
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

anoniem Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 16:14:35

Originally posted by dagga:
SOL is not fluffing. SOL (and most fair minded people) want wars to go back to meaning something. Join the fight to get the admins caring about the war component of this game. That means your alliance might need to actually have a reason for existence iNouda. Amazing as it sounds, you might enjoy actually playing for something other than being a collective of pinheads. :)

Comical post.

+99
re(ally)tired

iXenomorph Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 16:51:59

How does it feel having all of your holes forcibly used simultaneously Dagga?

As a veteran Imagger I've gotten quite used to the sensation.

Enjoy the rest of the set.
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Cee Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 17:34:35

Anyone see Arrow? Still waitin for them to jump in. =)

llaar Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 17:50:17

Originally posted by Drow:
hmm did I see NA claiming some sort of morality?
the SAME NA (who referring to NukEvils version of point #3 here) who in the set where their high level leader was caught involved in a cheating ring on another server turned round and blatantly switched between 3 different retal policies on PDM to try and refuse legitimate retals? (Oh and I mean genuinely legitimate here, 1:1 grabs for them grabbing us)
funny story, really.
it IS sad to see you dragged into war though, I was happy grazing along grabbing random countries, and now my pool of lg targets has dropped

he was a member, not a leader in NA

our retal policy was 1:1 ESC, and in L:L cases, DH ends allowed retals, and retals messages being required to be sent. you guys broke your own policy that set by continuing to hit after DH on a L:L and by sending attacks without messages and claiming they were retals. and by RoR'ing our retals on your attacks that you claimed were retals (but weren't since there were no retal messagse). i was taught those polices, by paradigm, before i founded NA, and i used those policies in NA. NA has had the same retal policies since i founded NA in oct 2005. (aside from 2 sets. 1: when we tested country:country retals a year ago, which is not the set you refer to, and 2: when we tested a 4:1 retal policy) I bet no one remembers the latter, it only lasted about 6 or 7 days.

drow i like you man, but the facts are the facts

and yea its ridiculous for us to be dragged into something we wanted no part of. something we made clear to every clan leader that talked to me or any of my FA's. we tend to be pretty straightforward. i'd prefer only warring over ingame issues honestly. i don't recall us landgrabbing or doing anything to sof, and they still haven't posted a war dec as to why this is happening.

this LAF situation is interesting, not sure what to make of it yet, havent been able to catch up with my heads. NA's never done an FS without my approval before that I can recall :P i was away for the weekend though. that clause they made us sign in the pact was rather suspect though. their actions did void the pact, so we in no way broke pact, so all y'all get that out of your heads.

hanlong Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 18:19:59

llaar: i already posted way up that there's no hard feelings on this one =) you had the option to defend your ally and null the pact and you did.

but if you said you only war for ingame issues, we definitely had no ingame issues with you. it was purely a political move, which is fine, but i find that point semi-contradictory.

next time don't go on vacation randomly then! ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Reckless Game profile

Jun 20th 2011, 18:36:11

Political Rallys for war are a bit different then grabbing issues =)