Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 7:27:40

LaF won't let me play with them... their loss ;p

So in the LCN reunion set I only managed 50k/$150m - had no idea how much the game had changed and thought 50k acres was loads! How wrong I was.

Anyway having gotten acclimatised to bots in express, I'm pretty sure I can pull at least $500m now on alliance (provided that spooge tag doesn't screw me up!)

For those that do not know, I am UgolinoII - long time LCNer (sorry if thats a dirty word now lol) from back in 2025 days. Good to be back!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 13:22:22

evolution2025.com
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DruncK Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 16:20:33

I will personally make sure Evo burns if you accept this retard

Marshal Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 16:22:28

we can't since qz broke our site.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 16:22:57

Marsha Marsha Marsha!, You've been put on notice LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 16:59:02

Yep. Whatever clan accepts him will burrrrrn.

Ugo, tell you what, you fight along side the server against your buddies for a set and I'll help you find a tag next set.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 18:35:09

Wow back for <12 hrs and already I find out how much of a joke this server is.

"wah wah, toxic environment" the server collectively wails... give me a break.

You are threatening to kill me and and/or any tag I am in because you think I had something to do with what went off this reset? Thats utter crap.

I have always been a netter. I don't care for wars or suicide or whatever you want to call it... why you think I sat last set out...!? You aren't the only one that hears rumours!

Ask yourself this very simple question... why would I waste time building up some great country to then go trash it...? I've never got a t10 finish if im going to spend time on this server its cos I think I might get one. I've come back to the game and realise I might now be capable. Are you gonna actively try and screw that up... are you going to "greif" me because I use to be in LCN!?

sounds like some *prime* hypocrisy right there...

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 18:38:42

theres no denied app from you on laf site

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 18:42:10

Originally posted by enshula:

I PM gerdler earlier today as we have been chatting in express/primary last few weeks.

I said I would understand if the ex-LCN connection was too hot to handle. I'm not entirely stupid in that regard. Honestly no hard feelings and best of luck to you guys coming set. If I do get to net I want decent competition ;)

Rasp Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 18:58:35

L2R rasp
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 19:03:15

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

I PM gerdler earlier today as we have been chatting in express/primary last few weeks.

I said I would understand if the ex-LCN connection was too hot to handle. I'm not entirely stupid in that regard. Honestly no hard feelings and best of luck to you guys coming set. If I do get to net I want decent competition ;)

If there's no evidence of you involved, then it won't be a problem having you in ANY netting alliance ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 19:17:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Marsha Marsha Marsha!, You've been put on notice LOL

small miracle if we even get last set's 6 countries.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 20:03:27

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

If there's no evidence of you involved, then it won't be a problem having you in ANY netting alliance ;-)

I'd like to think so, but there's an awful lot of talk ;)

DruncK Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 20:10:23

Make your profile public then big boy

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 20:11:52

Originally posted by DruncK:
Make your profile public then big boy

:Thumb up:
(•_•)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 20:34:32

LaF won't let me play with them... their loss ;p

So in the LCN reunion set I only managed 50k/$150m - had no idea how much the game had changed and thought 50k acres was loads! How wrong I was.

Anyway having gotten acclimatised to bots in express, I'm pretty sure I can pull at least $500m now on alliance (provided that spooge tag doesn't screw me up!)

For those that do not know, I am UgolinoII - long time LCNer (sorry if thats a dirty word now lol) from back in 2025 days. Good to be back!

If you want to join LaF you have to provide us with a open game profile so we can view who you are. If you have nothing to hide then PM me the profile and ill review it.
Don of LaF

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 21:36:54

Haha - the "open profile" card. Derrick would like that wouldn't he ;)

Given he is already frothing at the mouth about the prospect of killing me, and any clan I touch. I'll pass.

I do appreciate your desire to be cautious. I hope you can equally appreciate my need for caution given the number of griefers around :)

Let's reconvene at end of set, and you can decide then whether or not I was kidding about netgaining!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 21:57:14

we have plenty of lcn in laf, theres no anti lcn thing going on

banks was lcn pres wasnt he for one

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 3:06:20

Theres a specific reason you won't open your profile. None of us are that ignorant. Cmon dude.

I know for damn sure that you were one of the last talking to your buddies in skywise, namineff and osloos until the very end of the now inactive Facebook chat for LCN. You're one of their best pals. This is an absolute fact.

That said, since many are not netting this set to stop them ruining others' gameplay experience, you can join them this set and show us that you'd like to net by fighting people that I know for sure you are in contact with.

Your call bro

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 3:17:14

Ball is in your court, Ugolinoll.
(•_•)

AnimalP0P Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 3:38:23

Can I play with someone? I prefer females.

K thx bai

Stupid dog afraid to pee in the rain....grrr

ingle Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 3:46:42

Given he is already frothing at the mouth about the prospect of killing me, and any clan I touch. I'll pass.

I do appreciate your desire to be cautious. I hope you can equally appreciate my need for caution given the number of griefers around :)

Let's reconvene at end of set, and you can decide then whether or not I was kidding about netgaining!

Derrick believes you are part of the suiciders last set. Prove him wrong and I'm sure you'll be much more welcome into most tags.

If your country history is indeed tagged with LCN and netting, what do you really have to hide since the original LCN tag is no more. It's not like you go by the same country name every single set.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 7:50:53

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Theres a specific reason you won't open your profile. None of us are that ignorant. Cmon dude.

I know for damn sure that you were one of the last talking to your buddies in skywise, namineff and osloos until the very end of the now inactive Facebook chat for LCN. You're one of their best pals. This is an absolute fact.

That said, since many are not netting this set to stop them ruining others' gameplay experience, you can join them this set and show us that you'd like to net by fighting people that I know for sure you are in contact with.

Your call bro

You are right there is a very specific reason. Its staring you in the face, yet you continue to believe it something else. Is this not AT? Have things changed that much that trolls no longer troll trolls here?

Of course I'm pals with them, hadn't spoken to any of them in around 20 years, we hooked back up in FB chat, and it was an absolute blast! Got to know them way better than back in the day, we had fun. As you know though the FB chat is long dead, so you possibly know more about what went on than I do & you could very well be right. Or you could just be doing that whole thing where if you keep shooting eventually people will start to think you are true. You've already done a great number on my handle!

You know what, it's just a game, some smart people around that are much more capable of reading between the lines of AT posts. Of understanding game meta dynamics. (Those wars you keep arranging... I don't like war at best of times, but man they look dull and pointless). I remember when clans were mortal enemies, when there were good guys and bad guys. When people got so enraged that war was a glorious pursuit. In that regard it appears y’all have fluffed alliance server right up. Everyone pacts everyone, nobody ever hurts anyone. When people say the game is dead.... guess what Sherlock, this is what they are talking about. Stagnant. Malaise. Netters net peacefully, with zero def. War clans play fake wrestling, wearing padding and gloves over in the corner. Utopia/Dystopia much?

So yeah I have verbally supported what those guys did, because look at the place now! People are fluffign crusading again! This is the game I remember ... one with real threat & danger, and mystery and subterfuge and all the other meta elements that aren't in the codebase. They are in the hearts and minds of people playing the game. I mean you kinda half do that stuff, but its all so played out. Deny all you like what happened last reset was a tidal shift.

So no I won't be "warring" until I have good reason. I'll be netting. I'll be netting with all the chaos around me, me with the danger and ever present threat of being outed, and attacked and killed by those that have judge, juried and now want to execute me. A bit of adrenaline and excitement. Without that, then the most interesting part of the game would be just scripting up a netgaining strat and running it on the AI server. An interesting optimisation puzzle sure, but not really a game, like this one is (or should be imho).

So, thats how I see it. Your game just got better because of these 'greifers'. They just create the enemy of the server that you all do not want but so desperately need. And I quote:

Originally posted by breeze:
I enjoyed the chats and seeing new people and talking to a few others iHeadbanger
Originally posted by table4two:
Props to both Gerd and Derrick. Had a lot of fun hitting with LaF and Elders.
Originally posted by daspheebsie:
Not going to lie, I had a blast catching up with people I don't normally run into. See y'all out on the battlefield.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 8:42:14

LaF has a lot of ex-LCN members. Don't make it about that.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 8:53:53

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

LaF has a lot of ex-LCN members. Don't make it about that.

There is some misconception here, and I'm sorry if I've added to that.

I'm saying that because I am ex-LCN and because other ex-LCN were implicated in the the whole spooge thing last reset, that some might jump to conclusions. Certainly did not mean this to be "About LCN". I love playing their over years, and as I understood it our re-union set was the end. I don't think last set had anything to do with the LCN that I played for over the years. They were one of the cleanest, and most upstanding and honourable clans out there. Possibly the only ones that were corrupted by RD and their ilk.

Anyway, I certainly never expected to play again after the reunion, but you know express got me excited about the game, and now here I am back on alliance with a shiny new *Non LCN* country ;) about to step out into the big wide world all over again.

Certainly didn't think that would be happening 4 months ago.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 16:54:16

Cmon tho. People have been pretty plain about it. Open your profile or help with suiciders or something. I cant damage your reputation any more than you can help it.

The guys are your buddies. Maybe you could help identify them. It's not like anyone is asking too much from you. Just to help yourself.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 19:40:54

Ugo

Z and I just started Post script.

We intend to net this set while we organize.

Help us out:)
Z is #1

ZPS

Oct 12th 2018, 1:10:41

Serv - I think you need to read more than the very first post in this thread. =)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 12th 2018, 2:34:03

Ugo I have actually told Kelts the same thing. I need open profiles. I
You cannot blame anyone for that request. If you have nothing to hide. Open it up.
Mine is open. I am not scared. Anyone can go see it. And my crappy NW's :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 3:25:58

I get why people want open profiles.

You can also understand that a closed profile can be used to hide fun on other servers that they dont want coming back to hurt their alliance. If there were profiles in the Swirve days LCN would have been suicided constantly given the level of Tourny fluffdom that went on.

I remember certain members who would AB for a failed spy op.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 11:42:05

Thanks for having my back ZPS. Good to know you put more stock into some fluffty rumour mongering from derrick than the 30+ resets I played in LCN back in the day and was clean as a whistle *rolls eyes*.

Clearly ya'll are beyond reason when it comes to nasty ol' ugo and his private profile! So I'm gonna lay this out once and for all, then I think its best I just walk away.

The "if you have nothing to hide" line is incredibly unsophisticated thinking. I'm surprised, as by now I'm thinking that most of you should all be well past high school levels of reasoning.

The people who most loudly clamour for open profiles, are likely to be the very people who will use that information in order to identify people cross server, cross reset. To hold grudges, and to basically become the greifers they so desperately claim to be against.

I am not down for that. I play every reset fresh. It's a new challenge each time. I don't carry grudges over from one reset to another, because it would be easy to just start afresh next reset and build suicide country to blindside the guy from last reset. Quite frankly... *yawn*... Seems like the most tedious waste of time. As a semi decent netter it takes literally zero skill to do that.

Now if I get messed with in any given reset, that is different and the person messing can expect a fight :)

Just to flesh this out with a real world example, I am allies with someone on primary this reset, that happens to be a prominent LaF player on alliance. Now thats not a huge thing in and of itself, but consider the implications in terms of me basically having to trust those guys won't just use that info to screw me over. Quid pro quo and all that. I'm prepared to take that chance though, because I think it's worth demonstrating behaviour that I beleive in.

Lets also talk about the "pick on Ebert" thing in express. I was never down for that. I may have inadvertently kicked it off because I double tapped him one reset - he had low defense, I though why should someone be able to get away with that on a solo server, I had no idea of history, reputation etc I was playing solo and within the mechanics of the game he was a good grab. He killed me I recall... fair enough, thats his play style. I didn't carry any grudge over. Others felt this was unreasonable policy and took it on themselves to take their own measures. That thing blew up. Ironically, I think it made express a more interesting place to play! Ironically his continued use of the same country name performed the same function as having an open profile. It allowed those that carry grudges from reset to reset to carry out their plans. Is any of this making sense to anyone yet? I'm sure I'll be able to hear some cogs turning as you are reading this :p

Further anecdotal evidence against being able to track players cross reset:

I don't have an open profile, but I do play a WWF character on express *every* reset, I'm trivially identifiable. Firstly this means you can go check my history on eestats, and see whether I am a griefer... or a netgainer. The worst I done is multi tap human players with crap defense, that I think I might get away with... ;)

Secondly, you can check how many times those WWF countries were topfed when they stood a chance of doing well. Usually when there were far better grabs to be had out there.... Perhaps thats just coincidence though eh :)

So ya'll do what you want with your profiles. I don't see any need to "prove" to any one of you anything. I just see a huge sense of entitlement, from a bunch of players hell bent on forcing everyone to play their way or the highway. Not able to see the long term consequences of that course of action.

So I will go ahead and play my country the same way I always do, which is netting. If ya'll want to hunt me out and screw up my reset for reasons best only know to you, then I obviously cannot stop you. I'll just point out that doing so makes you the very cancer that you so very loudly and obsequiously denounce.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 12:46:41

^ That attempt at obfuscation was probably the most ignorant bullfluff I've ever read on these forums.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 14:04:13

I'm not asking you to forever have it open.
open it send me a PM and i can review and will send you back a PM that you can make it private again.
If i don't find something terrible you are more than welcome to join LaF.
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 16:00:01

I think he doesnt know that having an open profile doesnt display current countries, only past ones.

I'm going to be honest, ugo. This is the only server I war on. I used to war on team more, but not so much anymore. FFA I think I've participated in 2 wars lifetime. I'm largely a netter outside of this server.

If anyone was a candidate for cross server grief, it's me. Everything is my fault, I'm the ruin of netters everywhere, etc. My profile is always open and anyone can look at my past countries. I have only ever been targeted, with my dozens of sworn enemies and repeat names, in a cross server fashion 1 time. 1 time on 1 server EVER.

The old guard of this game has very specific etiquette. Crossing servers is the realm of griefer suiciders and not major player types. People who cross servers are widely thought of as scummy.

DP's most sworn enemy on team is his co head on FFA. I could see why you'd be worried about it, seeing as your friends target the same lot on every server, but that's considered really bad etiquette and is one of about a dozen reasons people take issue. I play with ironx on alliance. I get drunk af and try to kill him at 5am on ffa. Crossing servers is just a cowards play to get back at someone you couldn't best elsewhere.

That said, just to repeat, your current countries don't show up. Just your past ones. So to think a current would get targeted cross server is super paranoid.

But yeah sin, it's a very clear cut and dry thing made unclear by bush beating.

The point is, for me, that you should be doing whatever you do on the other servers. That has no bearing on me here. I'd never cross servers to hit you. That's nuts. But your best pals that currently play in game are the suiciders. Do you really have clout with them, but waste it? You could tell them "look guys, I want to net here and I cant while you guys are being bums. Maybe lay off so you could play?"

But no. You publicly posted a dozen messages about how you support the fact that they are suiciding netters. I mean jeez dude. You implicated yourself, not only as an associate and friend of theirs, but as a friend of those who suicide netters. That's not cool man.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 12th 2018, 16:02:38
See Original Post

Namineff Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 16:09:50

The old guard of this game has very specific etiquette. Crossing servers is the realm of griefer suiciders and not major player types. People who cross servers are widely thought of as scummy.

You hear that LaF? You're scummy. All of your targeting and collusion on express and primary, makes you scummy.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 16:25:56

No that wasn't crossing servers. As far as I know you suicided this server last. Ebert is a respected netter and he got targeted by you guys until you ran him off Express. It's a very server specific reason. Ebert and I run as enemies most places but I'd kill you there for collusion and targeting a netter that has mutual respect for me. That's why you get targeted there. Primary I dont know the deal, but based on what you guys have done on every other server, I have a guess.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 12th 2018, 16:28:03
See Original Post

Namineff Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 16:40:26

No that wasn't crossing servers. As far as I know you suicided this server last. Ebert is a respected netter and he got targeted by you guys until you ran him off Express. It's a very server specific reason. Ebert and I run as enemies most places but I'd kill you there for collusion and targeting a netter that has mutual respect for me. That's why you get targeted there. Primary I dont know the deal, but based on what you guys have done on every other server, I have a guess.

If you don't think they are colluding on the other servers, then you're delusional. Honestly, I don't know how they don't get deleted. It's painfully obvious that they're colluding.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 16:52:17

An ages old arguement. You know one set, me and Ebert decided to have a friendly competition that was a result of me talking all the smack to him directly. I called him a hack and a cuck and we organized a challange on express.

The first set we attempted, both of us were hit by other players. We talked to each other and ultimately decided that our competition had been derailed and that our competition against each other was becoming invalidated by outside influences. We postponed the competition for a set, and as enemies, scored a total of 6 kills between the 2 of us.

Now one could call that collusion, or one could point out an obvious point.

If I'm trying to net, and you are trying to net, and neither of us are able to do so because of grief, the people causing that grief become the enemy of those attempting to net by nature. Theres a big difference between saying "these guys ruined our netting, let's kill them" and organizing kill runs and targets with other players. To me, when you make mutual enemies, that's not collusion, that's being an idiot who made too many enemies.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 16:54:51

Ebert kills and gets killed without any outside help on the regular. When you guys decided to collude against him and his pals, you earned that payback. That's my 2 cents.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 17:08:50

Also the notion that you are attempting to force the entire player base of the game to bend to your will is ummmm....you know.....gonna piss everyone off. This isnt a movie, Bruce Lee. You cant make enemies with a whole crowd of people and then think they will fight you one at a time as you land spinning back kicks. I could understand romanticizing that. Shoot, I've had dreams where like 20 people surround me and then one at a time they come at me and I take them out. Like maybe once I'll smash 2 guys heads together. Lol.

But yeah. Mostly that's a movie thing. If you wanna attack 20 people here or in rl they usually all come at you at once. It makes it a bit tougher.

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 17:11:06

Not liking the 'you guys' here. Suggestions of rules violations need to be narrowed considerably.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 17:18:13

If they were considerably narrowed, tho, your running Ebert off would not have been possible. When I heard about that I nearly made a country to come kill you. I've been playing here a while, and while he and I dont always see eye to eye, I have a ton of respect for that guy.

What's funny is that if I had made a country to come after you guys and help, you'd be hollering about collusion. But the truth of the matter would be that I'd be making an independent decision and working without any influence other than my own convictions. Consider that....

You guys were jerks to a long time player who has a ton of respect in the community. If you'd earned anywhere near the amount of respect I have for him, I'd likely feel differently.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 17:19:17

Originally posted by Namineff:

You hear that LaF? You're scummy. All of your targeting and collusion on express and primary, makes you scummy.

What? Show us said collusion in those server or you once again are lying!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 17:26:40

Collusion is not when a person feels like, independently, that they should help another player fight.

Collusion is organizing grief or kills or hits like you guys or ratski do.

Understand?

Do I want to see you guys dead there for what you did to Ebert? Obviously. Would it be collusion that I'd be helping other people make you stop just by nature?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 17:40:25

Outside of Alliance I don't care what alliance a player is in, he crosses me, he gets punished.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 17:47:29

Exactly. It's pretty plain and easy to understand.

Oct 12th 2018, 17:48:50

I only know of one interaction with ebert in express. I farmed the fluff out of him for how he spoke to me on the forums. Even then, it wasn't my goal. He actually prevented me from doing what I wanted that reset by encouraging my focus. I don't generally attack players unless provoked.

Gal should be fairly familiar with what I do. If I see something suspect, YES I will report it and explain my rationale to mods. But I'VE never been deleted.

I have no idea why you think we hold hands everywhere we play. You being wrong was funny until now. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a fluffing cheater. I welcome all of you joining express and doing anything you'd like. Kill whoever. Come after me, idgaf, have fun. But don't try to put that bullfluff on me.

Hokage Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 17:55:39

You need to payback first before you talk innocent.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 18:19:56

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
I only know of one interaction with ebert in express. I farmed the fluff out of him for how he spoke to me on the forums. Even then, it wasn't my goal. He actually prevented me from doing what I wanted that reset by encouraging my focus. I don't generally attack players unless provoked.

Gal should be fairly familiar with what I do. If I see something suspect, YES I will report it and explain my rationale to mods. But I'VE never been deleted.

I have no idea why you think we hold hands everywhere we play. You being wrong was funny until now. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a fluffing cheater. I welcome all of you joining express and doing anything you'd like. Kill whoever. Come after me, idgaf, have fun. But don't try to put that bullfluff on me.

To be completely fair, I haven't paid much attention to Express or primary. I'm sorry if I ought not to lump you in to what your buddies did to Ebert. I'm merely pointing out that how my coming to that server to blast people for attempting to run off a highly respected player would be perceived in the eyes of the people I hit. It'd probably look like collusion and be independent decision making.

The pals you have here have been griefing most servers including the botless ones. Theres a major contrast between attempting to net and griefing for the hell of it. FRetal in team, targeting Ebert in Express etc. I remember in team their complaints that hitting the entire server didnt create a 5v5v5v5v5 war and just made like 5 tags hit them (by the way, that's some of the worst logic ever). Its a pattern. If you aren't a member of that pattern, then my bad. If you had an open profile, I'd know that.

That's what is so funny, for like 3 of you guys (yourself, pp1 and ugo) opening your profile would more than likely make you look good and people would probably be open to hanging out and dropping things and giving you a chance. Refusing to do it makes you look like you're hiding something server related to 1a.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 12th 2018, 18:24:57
See Original Post

Oct 12th 2018, 18:48:09

Lol all opening my profile will do is show you that I had fun.

You should be able to see I have never played team. Im trying something out in primary but I don't care about it. My express ranks are a disappointment.

I'm not hiding anything. I farmed everything I was able last reset. But that doesn't make me a cheater.