Verified:

TAN Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 21:37:41

F U FORD!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 21:51:08

i'd probably call TAN "passionate" if i was going to call him anything but a Noob.

i'm a US Citizen that has to wonder why he has Palestinian inlaws. fairly certain it has something to do with the Scarey Jewish people making him run away to find a better place for him and his family to live.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ETPlayer Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 21:53:20

My point makes sense to those whose it's intended for, not for inbred fluffwits who enjoy butting into things when they aren't even mentioned.

TAN Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 21:54:16

I am Palestinian, you nub. Both of my parents are naturalized immigrants, and both came from the West Bank.

I was born and raised in the USA though.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

May 23rd 2011, 22:00:44

oh, you only have 99 posts ETPlayer, my apologies. i didn't realize that you were a noob to these particular forums, or i would've understood why you failed to understand why i can get drunk and call you a bunch of names.

i'm not butting in dork head, you're posting your crap on a public forum. if you're going to state something about a particular poster you need to grab some balls and do it, otherwise some poor innocent decent troll might decide to rake them over the coals just for the heck of it.

May 23rd 2011, 22:14:57

Originally posted by ETPlayer:
My point makes sense to those whose it's intended for, not for inbred fluffwits who enjoy butting into things when they aren't even mentioned.

think you're just trying to distract me from proving that it's not necessary for the US to spend billions of dollars to save all the Zionists. we got democracy spreading out all over the Arab countries, why's we need to keep up the facade that we need to save the Jewish people anymore? they done served their purpose and it's not really our problem that they have reproduction problems because of all their inbreeding to maintain the family tree...

May 23rd 2011, 22:26:17

and in case you missed my subtle questions,

why should the US keep funding a bunch of racists so they can be Lords over the Holy Land?
why should the US keep funding an arrogant bunch of people who feel that they need to be segregated from the rest of the world just to remain in existence?
why should the US keep funding people who are pretty much the sole cause of unrest in the Arab world?

why should we devote resources to ensure that Israel gets a chance to kill another Arab?

May 24th 2011, 0:00:43

meh, what's it matter. they pretty much got everyone convinced that it's not their fault that they got a bad name, everyone just hates them for the spite of it. never quite understood that, why should i hate a Jew? do they smell bad? do they fart alot?

why should i hate a Jew and just kick them into the dirt simply because i saw them?

hmm, they might be bible thumpers... i could blindly kick somebody into the dirt for thumping a bible. dude, it's a pure reflex action.

dang, i'm a bit stuck since i never kicked a Jewish person into the dirt because they thumped a bible at me.

have no idea in the world why a Jewish person should be rewarded with land nor condemned with death.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on May 24th 2011, 0:13:36
See Original Post

ETPlayer Game profile

May 24th 2011, 0:40:03

don't understand what someone just said -> post random crap about person -> ????? -> profit

Now I'm getting it. And no, I'm not trying to distract you on the subject matter at hand. I don't live in the Middle East, and have never really looked into it. Therefore, any opinions I would have on it would be nothing but made up bullfluff. So, to make it simple, I have no opinion, and therefore no reason to attempt to distract you (though you seem to have done well enough on your own :~>).

May 24th 2011, 0:49:38

Originally posted by ETPlayer:
don't understand what someone just said -> post random crap about person -> ????? -> profit

Now I'm getting it. And no, I'm not trying to distract you on the subject matter at hand. I don't live in the Middle East, and have never really looked into it. Therefore, any opinions I would have on it would be nothing but made up bullfluff. So, to make it simple, I have no opinion, and therefore no reason to attempt to distract you (though you seem to have done well enough on your own :~>).

cool, no problem. Troll ya later, Alligator.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 24th 2011, 19:43:52

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

i don't know how to compare this stuff to other types of humans, don't even think that other types of humans are sufficiently defined to even show up on a census. yet, there is a census that guesstimates the Jewish population of the planet. i must have missed something to click on."

There actually isn't enough genetic differences between humans to have subspecies or races. (think poodle vs st bernard as an example where there is).
"Jewish" can refer to a culture or a group of sets of religious beliefs or both.

There is also data on how many people are "christian", "Muslim", "hindu" and even "jedi".

This information is generally kept by countries for archeological and informative reasons. The info is also used for commercial and political reasons from time to time. Knowing how many people celebrate X holiday and buy X products relating to it is useful.

For the record India is somewhat in a similar boat as israel (although they are a "hindu state"). There are also plenty of self-identified Muslim and Christian states that enjoy US support.

Sorry Dibs, better luck next time:P

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

May 25th 2011, 8:07:10

Originally posted by martian:
Sorry Dibs, better luck next time:P

hehe, no problem, i've found something closer to home to complain about now. they've decided to start banning outdoor smoking.

snawdog Game profile

May 25th 2011, 10:54:12

+1 Bonus Post..

He spoke?
ICQ 364553524
msn

Jun 1st 2011, 18:33:36

oh, lookie what i found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/...gation#Jewish_segregation

dang, maybe Zionism isn't to blame for the creation of Israel. maybe the rest of the world just figured it was best to segregate them to their homeland so they wouldn't fuss as much.