Verified:

ld Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 3:43:35

We are horrible at this game..we officially apologize to Evo and DK for that. Your netting abilities have us shaking in our boots and it is all we can do to not wet our beds at night. We have chosen to only war netting alliances for the rest of our existence because we are so jealous. Furthermore, we can not beat any of the warring alliances left.

We want to thank all of the uNAPs that we signed this set for upholding their pacts, unlike our closest allies, you are all much more honorable than ourselves and our friends.

Also, we are closet homosexuals :-) Everyone in empires should be along shortly to confirm.

LD
all wise and knowing spectator

dagga Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 4:26:03

So I called at the captain:
'Please bring me my whine!'
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Klown Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 6:55:24

This was not funny

anoniem Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 11:57:56

lol
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2010, 17:14:33

The real comedy is when Klown posts about how his alliance has nothing to do and how they don't let them post on AT. Yet he stays with them!

You should join an alliance with actual ambition that values freedom of speech. I'll give you some referrals if you like?

ld Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 18:00:58

Since I'm not exactly involved in this situation, I felt like I should speak on behalf of everyone who humbly chose to hold their tongues. Regardless of whether it sounds like whining or fluffing, I believe it to be the truth and I will voice my opinion. Since I am not in Evo or DK, you can't exactly call this complaining, its more of an outside take on recent events. I speak on the behalf of nobody else in particular so I am the one who should be held accountable for these opinions as per usual.

If you think I am wrong about these accusations or just want to clarify/justify anything catch me on ICQ.

CC Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 18:20:39

"Also, we are closet homosexuals :-) Everyone in empires should be along shortly to confirm."

Klown Apr 25th 2010, 6:55:24
"This was not funny "

I agree. we shouldn't imply that closet homesexuals like Klown could possibly be - are something negative. It's okay Sol - we all are quite liberal around here...
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

Sifos Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 0:10:39

You can call in IX and perhaps stand a chance vs us again, do that!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 7:21:37

Another way of looking at it is that, instead of being honorable or dishonorable fluffers, some tags just have to net once in a while and that is the anti-sof/sol/tie block's weakness.

Reminds me a little of anti-slit.

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 13:37:38

Once again.....SoL is ranked too high.

M m i x X Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 14:47:15

lol
-=(M m i x X)=-

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 15:57:28

nobody wants a bloc apart from sol/sof you moron.
re(ally)tired

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 26th 2010, 20:07:55

Here's another way to look at it: since people like eric171 have no ambitions or standards, they'll consider FSing a netting alliance half their size and doing nothing for the rest of the set as some kind of magnificent victory.

So what are SOL's options here? They can pact every single netting alliance except one or they can try to fight the netting alliances. Let's face it, collectively the netters are currently better than the warrers at fighting, as sad as that is...

aponic Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 20:34:12

EVO isn't a netting alliance, lets face it, you war every reset. When was the last time someone in EVO posted up a good finish? If all the 'netting' alliances you are talking about war more than 50% of the time, are they not 'war' alliances? Labeling is over-rated.
SOF
Cerevisi

AoS Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 20:41:19

aponic, yo stoopid, yo.

Evo won AVG networth the first set of Earth Empires.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

dagga Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 23:05:11

'Let's face it, collectively the netters are currently better than the warrers at fighting, as sad as that is...'

LMAO
signatures are stupid.

Hobo Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 23:06:33

^ illusions, they can be so blinding, yet so convincing at times @_@

cypress Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 0:02:43

ahahahahahaha

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 27th 2010, 1:56:46

EVO netted in the first set of alliance. In the second set, we warred SOF and SOL and finished higher in average nw than some alliances who netted. We also had a country in the top ten. I was generalizing so I wouldn't have to point out the exact way your alliances are failures, but I guess you won't let me be nice. That's too bad aponic. I wanted to be nice :(

Dagga, what would you know about it? You weren't even playing. If you want my qualifications, I've been the one systematically dismantling your current alliance set after set. I've led a bunch of FSes. I've seen spy ops of all of your countries. If you played in SOF or SOL in one of the sets you got tagkilled, there's a strong chance that you died at least once because I selected your country to die.

So why don't we discuss a few of the things that makes an alliance good at war?

-Country makeups? SOL has always been embarrassingly bad at running countries.
-Target selection/tactics/wcling? You might have been good at this a long time ago, but again, now it's embarrassingly bad. I can run a war by myself better than your whole war dept combined.
-Stonewalling? Last set SOL members were crying all over AT about collab's (a netting alliance) stonewalling, even going so far as to accuse them of cheating.
-Hitting speed? Last set a few netting alliances routinely were doing 2 minute kills. I don't see very many two minute kills by SOL. 12 years of experience and you still can't figure it out? Hell, even EVO was putting out 450 hits in 4-6 minutes in the last set of earth 2025, and that was with half participation of 30 countries.

What does SOL do well? Well you guys restart a lot. Some of your members are good at stonewalling, but last set the netters killed you so quickly that the majority of you couldn't stonewall. You also have pathetically small ambitions, which explains this reset's events.

Your alliance does everything it can to avoid even or challenging wars. If you're so good at warring, why would you do that?

dagga Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 0:46:33

HAHAHAHAHA!

What a sack of fluff!
signatures are stupid.

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 1:24:43

dear Slagpit,

pay back is a fluff.

ps: funny censoring. but you get the idea.

Edited By: Eric171 on Apr 28th 2010, 1:25:25

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 28th 2010, 2:01:03

Dear dagga,

You weren't playing. How would you know? You have no credibility (and apparently no argument).

Dear Eric171,

You aren't playing, yet you're trying to take credit for it? Isn't splitting your former alliance's pathetically small accomplishment this set into 70 pieces enough?

It's been 24 hours, yet all of the warrers can offer in counter-argument are curse words and noises from their mouths.

Hobo Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 2:57:15

Slagpit, the day when you finally learn how to let go, stop being bitter, and stand tall even in the face of adversary is the day when I will respect you as a player AND a game moderator. Until then, you are just a joke.

Granted, relations between clans have not been good lately, but those who are the real winners stand tall even when defeated, regroup, and come back even stronger.

Those are the people who I truly admire, those who can war so bitterly against one another, but extend hands in gratitude and friendship after a ceasefire. Clearly you have none of those attributes.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 28th 2010, 3:46:21

Earth Watcher, please tell us all about whatever doomsday scenario you've conjured up. What is the big, nameless fear here? SOL FSed EVO, didn't they? Did SOL get mass deleted? Did the server get shut down? Did all of the EVO countries automatically enter vacation mode? Did anything improper happen at all? If the idea of game admins who are involved in the game and who actually care frightens you so much, there are plenty of other games to play.

Hobo, please spare us from having to read your platitudes. You act as if there is some honor or dignity in what SOL has done this set. You don't get and you don't deserve respect for FSing netting alliances half your size, failing to post war declarations, and ignoring repeated requests for FA contact.

dagga Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 3:51:13

Oh wait sorry, no, no, you're right, we have no 'argument' here. Absolutely correct! What we have offered you is in-game and a chance to prove you have a bit of ticker. Your crapcan alliance is in ruins, folded like a cheap suit, and not restarting - something that SOL has never done in 80+ wars and over 10 years. You've been dismantling SOL? You? Personally?

HAHA.

You're just a bag of hot air that continues to whine like a stuck pig. Fighting wars well for one reset or even three means jack fluff buddy, tooting your own pipe about killing some countries and leading some warchats also means jack fluff. Stop crying like a little girl who lost her lollipop.

This EVO country best sums it up:

SoL wishes it was that easy (#751) (In Protection)

Actually, #751, we don't.

signatures are stupid.

AoS Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 4:09:20

Well actually, I agree. My country name does sum it up best. You can kill me, over and over and over, but I'm not gonna quit. Just because some losers over in SoL with a chip on their shoulder decided to wage a completely unequal war, isn't really worth registering to me.

You've accomplished fluff, basically. You've gained no respect, and probably lost some, in fact, in that you had to pact everyone else out to avoid getting your asses collectively handed to you, like last set. All to attack a small netting clan.

Oorah!

dagga Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 4:10:27

fluff.
signatures are stupid.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 28th 2010, 4:10:50

We're talking about SOL's strengths as a warring alliance. Parsing through your post, what do you mention as strengths of SOL?

-you restart a lot and never quit
-you're old

I already acknowledged that. SOL functions well as a cult, but not as a warring alliance. Collectively, the players who don't particularly care to war and don't have 12 years of experience have more warring talent than you. That's sad. I wouldn't brag about that.

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 4:57:30

SOL deserves more respect than it is being given in this thread
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 5:45:16

eww, that saying is so old, gamers have retired it :(
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

dagga Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 5:55:53

Question time for douchebag;

Did you forget to mention to your members when you jumped into war last reset that it might have repercussions the following reset?

That they might need to forgo their precious netting resets for a few months?

Are you now trying to deflect blame from yourself?

Do you really think fighting for one reset is a great gauge of your crap clan?

Do you want to have your cake and it eat it too?
signatures are stupid.

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 6:03:11

dagga- it wasn't one fight. you see. SOL and SOF do this every few sets. they decide they wanna mess with netters, then get their taints handed to 'em. so far it's 3-0 in favor of the netters :P Evo decided they'd let you have it this set, but I doubt it'll happen again. Ever think, maybe it's YOUR crap clan that can't be gauged?
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Thomas Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 6:03:59

dagga clearly has been misinformed or chooses to only use certain facts.

Edited By: Thomas on Apr 28th 2010, 6:20:45

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 28th 2010, 6:21:47

Still no mention from dagga of what makes SOL such a great war alliance besides "we restart!"

I think my point is fairly well proven at this point. No reason to give the anonymous trolls anymore ammo!

dagga Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 6:34:44

Thomas, you come across a bit slow, so it's probably not worth a rebuttal. I'll take it easy with my 'Summary for Tards'.

SUMMARY FOR TARDS

- Gangbangs are fine, if you sign up for the repercussions.
- Going into vac mode when FSed makes you weak as piss.
- Crowing about past wars where you outnumber and FS the opponent makes you delusional.
- Whining about being hit/destroyed makes you sad.
- Whining for three days about being hit/destroyed makes you lame.

If you don't want to look like this guy (http://alturl.com/f63b) when you get caught with your pants down, then maybe you should think harder about getting involved in wars.

MONSTERS do it quite well, maybe EVO should tag over there.
signatures are stupid.

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 7:07:37

who said dagga used logic?
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 12:23:18

Before I go into my trolling session, I have a few questions.

"Eric171

Apr 28th 2010, 1:24:43
dear Slagpit,

pay back is a fluff.

ps: funny censoring. but you get the idea. "

------------------------

First of all, what exactly do you mean by 'pay back'? You started it all by FSing us (EVO) 10 days before end-of-set several resets ago, remember? Or are your records of that reset hopelessly lost? Does SOL have terminally-short memories?

Also, why did you choose to 'pay back' only Evo and DK, and not NA? NA was right there with us when we all FSed you in response to your gang-banging of Collab, our ally, last set, remember? Or did you conveniently forget that as well?

Were you afraid that with NA in the mix, you wouldn't be able to hold your own? Did you think that you'd get utterly crushed (again) if SOL decided to take on NA as well as their two smaller allies?

Doesn't matter, because I already know the answers to all of those questions. And so does just about everyone outside of SOL.

Like I said before: SOL is a derelict.

I'm not talking about their war performance; everyone already knows SOL can't fight when the numbers aren't totally in their favor.

I don't really care about the numbers, either, if only because of the fact that numbers aren't always everything, all the time.

No, I'm talking about the self-immolation of SOL's political strength. SOL no longer has any long-term goals to strive for. Their leadership is all out of ideas on what to look forward to, and they will be personally responsible for the destruction of what's left of this server if they continue to target small netters in their quest to 'dominate' their own sandbox. They have gained no respect whatsoever from their recent endeavors, and their leaders have no idea how to rectify their current situation. They started it, and they simply don't know how to finish it. And with mouthpieces like dagga and Eric trolling the boards, SOL has very little hope of ever regaining their once-proud heritage.

SOL isn't an alliance anymore. They're just a very big crapclan.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 28th 2010, 12:42:50

you know, the more certain people in evo run their mouths and stroke their egos on this forum, the weaker it makes your arguments. It takes two to tango. Don't play the victim.

I duly note:
"Earth Watcher
Edit Post
Apr 28th 2010, 2:51:52
Watching game administrators spout off like Slagpit here doesn't encourage much faith in this game at all. "

And Nukeevil: That speech sounds dangerously like ones I read back in 2003 when people cheered as SoF got botted off the server. Just an observation.

And Slagpit: SoF/SoL have ambitions and standards.. they just aren't Evo's ambitions/standards. Difference of opinion. Some folks like to play sim city, others like to play WW3.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 14:44:33

"martian

Apr 28th 2010, 12:42:50
you know, the more certain people in evo run their mouths and stroke their egos on this forum, the weaker it makes your arguments. It takes two to tango. Don't play the victim."

You know, the more certain people in SOLF run their mouths and spout inaccurate statements on this forum, the weaker it makes their alliances.

And I'm not 'running my mouth' or 'stroking my ego'; I'm only stating facts. If certain people don't like those facts, then they have the chance to change their current situations, and, thus, change the facts. It's pretty easy, once you acquire the ability to think critically about stuff.

And don't try to tell the victim to stop playing the victim. You helped start this mess. You helped initiate all the gang-bangings against the netters. You supported the breaking of pacts in attempt to get what you wanted. And you just won't leave us alone.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 28th 2010, 15:05:52

"You helped start this mess"
Just as much as much as many other alliance leaders did on both sides.

"You helped initiate all the gang-bangings against the netters."
Wrong.

" You supported the breaking of pacts in attempt to get what you wanted."
Wrong.

And if by saying "you" you mean *me* specifically, then why the personal attacks?

"You know, the more certain people in SOLF run their mouths and spout inaccurate statements on this forum, the weaker it makes their alliances."
The more you make statements like that, the more leadership from various alliances just wants to antagonize you. And the more you undermine yourself.

"And you just won't leave us alone. "
It's because I love you long time:)

You know what's really funny about this is that I had long drawn out arguments along similar lines with sol and TIE for many years, only they actually were far more proactive about it.

Take a deep breath.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 15:38:48

K, martian, now you're no longer spinning; you've crossed the threshold into full-blown lying.

Now that you're a liar, and I don't associate myself with liars, I feel it's best to cut this little conversation short, and wish you a nice day.

Hobo Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 15:51:35

I still wonder what happened to the inflated member count of the said netter alliances.

Maybe their aunt, uncle, brother, sister, father, mother, cat, dog, lizard, and etc. all died spontaneously.

Edited By: Hobo on Apr 28th 2010, 15:51:47

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 28th 2010, 18:42:06

*pats nukevil on the head*
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 28th 2010, 18:56:00

*pats martian on the head*

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 28th 2010, 18:59:35

*rubs slagpit's belly*
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

AoS Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 19:14:49

All right, all right, back to the flaming. We don't need none of that...ho-mo-sex-iality stuff going on.

Thomas Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 23:03:08

So, Hobo, you're implying that Evo ran multis?

dagga Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 23:10:56

Wow, the bleating is loud.
signatures are stupid.

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 23:41:38

Dear slagpit,

I don't see any place where I claim to be responsible for anything that happened this set.

Still, pay back is a fluff.

<3 emoPod

Hobo Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 23:46:46

Na, just thought they had relatives ;)