Verified:

bakku Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 22:29:51

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:

I was going to be considered not legit by many people for the GSing.. Despite the fact that PDM topfed me the day we did the farm chat and I wouldn't have had a chance to retal, and the fact that even if I didn't participate I would have been targeted by PDM anyways, as I was the only LAF'r to escape midfeeding without being retal'd(other than missiles, which PDM hit me with 4 nukes)

i didn't get retal'd while we were midfeeding. i just got topfed a bunch depsite having 2-3x your def and slightly less land (i have no idea what people were thinking lol). and i was fatter than you when we farmed pdm but i teched like 400k sdi and spent $2b on defense so they wouldn't target me :)

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 22:50:58

I thought you were retal'd by fire? Or did they just grab you?

And you most certainly didn't have more land than me before PDM farm chat.. After it, yes you did, which should dispel peoples accusations that I was the 'biggest gainer' from the ordeal.

Also, during the time we had the same land roughly, as I was converting to farmer, I was topfed 3x. Twice by fire and once by PDM. You were topfed once by fire, that's it. So no you weren't topfed more than me..

Notorious Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 22:56:49

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

bakku Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 2:13:04

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
I thought you were retal'd by fire? Or did they just grab you?

And you most certainly didn't have more land than me before PDM farm chat.. After it, yes you did, which should dispel peoples accusations that I was the 'biggest gainer' from the ordeal.

Also, during the time we had the same land roughly, as I was converting to farmer, I was topfed 3x. Twice by fire and once by PDM. You were topfed once by fire, that's it. So no you weren't topfed more than me..

i never grabbed fire, just got topfed by them twice. i didn't say i got topfed more than you, just that i also got topfed

and you're right, i didn't have more land than you right before the pdm farm chat, but we were trading off on having the land lead throughout the set before the chat (with mostly you being ahead). anyway, we're on the same team here. i just wanted to clear up that you weren't the only one that didn't get retaled from the midfeeding

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 2:27:12

Ya I looked, I remember in one of rockman's post's he had singled me out as being the only one to avoid Retals, I was going off of that. Sorry about that just been a bit annoyed on the subject lol

Evolution Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 2:51:59

wow on the balance of posts made, I'd probably say that people are being too harsh on Lord Tarnava.

My assessment, is that Lord Tarnava geared his country well to take retals for laf to gain lots of acres. The RD/Laf issue is suss in general and I believe it is too slack to try and focus that on Lord Tarnava.

I would poke Lord Tarnava about his general landfatness/low def for most of this reset.

Overall though, I am for a warclan, and honestly don't really care who comes first, as long as everyone has fun netgaining. Sol members tend to go literally insane during netting sets. Luckly we have only had one member self destruct on another sol member. During the last pure netting set, we had a civil war and lost eight members. (15-20 solers organised kill runs on other solers, the problem is that some of the targets didn't agree to being a participant)
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

locket Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 4:28:39

lol evo. That happenedto laf during a war set a few sets back

Yamaha Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 5:01:59

What's a topfeed? I don't recognize this term... ;)
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Rockman Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 5:57:44

Originally posted by Yamaha:

A topfeed is when you run low defense and whine when I take my land back from you.

braden Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 8:00:20

don't worry everybody, i'll be farming lt before the reset is done to even the odds.

Evolution Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 9:56:16

Originally posted by Rockman:

A topfeed is when you run low defense and whine when I take my land back from you.

I think the current def is; a topfeed is when someone lgs you for more land than you will get back, even if its because you or your clan can't defend their land properly.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Thunder Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 10:18:04

What? Another detagger?? Where is he now? In remote, Africa with no net access again...last time it was in China and he still got on every day.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

ZDH Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 13:13:21

LOL I stopped reading after the "theres no way his #1 finish should be considered legit"

This is how I feel about that comment...The game allows him to do it. And he broke no game rules.

If he wins he won quit crying. Better luck next set.
-BigZ

Rockman Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 13:31:52

Originally posted by Evolution:

I think the current def is; a topfeed is when someone lgs you for more land than you will get back, even if its because you or your clan can't defend their land properly.

Only way someone can LG me for more land than I can get back is if they run a good defense or if they drop all their land that the game will let them (in which case I lack the turns to landkill them to get all my landback).

Why is it that the people being retalled don't need to defend their land properly? If you don't like being retalled land:land, then get more turrets.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 18th 2011, 16:40:01

No amount of turrets can stop a determined retaller rockman, and you know that very well heh...
Finally did the signature thing.

Rockman Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 17:13:18

Originally posted by qzjul:
No amount of turrets can stop a determined retaller rockman, and you know that very well heh...

And neither can it stop a determined topfeeder.

locket Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 17:50:43

Which is a good reason to have topfeeding ;)

Yamaha Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 22:59:32

Originally posted by Evolution:

Umm... Rhetorical question :/
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate