Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 8th 2017, 2:16:33

have any of you tried anything from safishing co?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 8th 2017, 3:21:53

No but a chunk of secret 7 dipped in premo blood super sticky on a Big N Baitholder with treble hook is sure to catch you a catfish.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Heston Game profile

Feb 8th 2017, 5:02:45

I'm fishing catfish, stripper and sturgeon with pile worms and live minnows . Pile worms are my favorite bait
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Buch Game profile

Feb 8th 2017, 15:57:22

Bottom bouncer and crawler harness = best ever

Buch Game profile

Feb 8th 2017, 18:05:41

Why would you wear that while you fish? I bought a st. Croix today and it came with a card you could send in and get a free face shield but I don't understand why you use them

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 8th 2017, 19:27:31

They sell fishing tackle now to buch.

Buch Game profile

Feb 8th 2017, 19:42:28

Ahh. All I seen for tackle was some subscription deal. Didn't look like stuff I would use around here.... Probably for bass or something... Puke

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 8th 2017, 21:54:28

Well I wanted a few of the gear items they had and I'm trying to get into bass fishing. I do mostly pan fish right now.

Buch Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 14:56:09

Ahh panfish is good. I am not a fan of bass though. Smallies are taking over some lakes here. And they just so happen to like the same habitat as walleyes. And then they eat my perfectly good night crawler and I want to kill them all.

jcatron Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 15:59:39

I have a face shield Buch.

My boat goes over 60mph and when it is very cold out and raining it is a life saver for driving.

Buch Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 16:20:17

Hmmm that may be. I will just keep me beard instead though. More insulation.

jcatron Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 16:39:08

Ive got the beard too.

Send me the card for the free face shield?

The_Hawk

Feb 9th 2017, 16:39:57

Back bass fishing. I'll stick to my salt water fishing, and gill fishing.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Buch Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 16:47:54

Red asked already... I threw it away haha. I never used one and have never seen anyone use them around here so into the garbage it went. Sorry.

jcatron Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 19:31:58

Im a bass fishing fool.

Buch Game profile

Feb 9th 2017, 20:24:26

Icky......Bass have AIDS

commandos Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 0:47:23

never heard of it

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 2:44:21

Originally posted by Heston:
I'm fishing catfish, stripper and sturgeon with pile worms and live minnows . Pile worms are my favorite bait

I've found dollars to be a very effective bait for strippers. Never tried pile worms on them.

jcatron Game profile

Feb 10th 2017, 4:48:30

I had one all over my worm once. I smelled so fishy afterwards though...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 11th 2017, 11:54:42

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

I've found dollars to be a very effective bait for strippers. Never tried pile worms on them.
nonsense, you tell them you want a private dance and they should take you to the back, than you show them your pileworm wrapped in a cocoon and see if they'll let you hook it.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 11th 2017, 13:24:15

Originally posted by jcatron:
I had one all over my worm once. I smelled so fishy afterwards though...

stripper?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ChokeMOut Game profile

Feb 13th 2017, 3:20:27

I fish mostly salfluffer
"There are no true knights. No more than there are gods."

brujodale Game profile

Feb 13th 2017, 3:29:33

I am all about lake perch from the great lakes. best tasting fish I eber had. love ice fishing. we drive our trucks out on the ice and drill about 30 holes. what a blast

zerol Game profile

Feb 13th 2017, 4:45:28

i fish women

Oceana Game profile

Feb 13th 2017, 8:22:26

Snappers!!! my favorite any small shiny metal lure ( might get you a Spanish mackerel instead the birds are diving because of one of them two feeding), otherwise just enough weight to go to bottom but still drag a little for movement with a two hook flounder rig and worms ( even a sun dried dead one laying on the rocks, gets hit every time), if you bringing your kid fishing in a bay or inlet this is definitely the way to go, if they not hitting flounder they getting Spot, atleast in the Va. beach area, WORM for the win!!!

I remember taking my daughter fishing I had one pole ready to go the other needing to be rigged up, cast hers in handed it to her and she kept hitting so fast , I never even bothered to finishing to rig mine up, ... and ha she was only one there hitting, ( all the rest of the fools were using squid or minnows) she got ten keepers in about an hour, how to make a six year old jolly!...

best part to story, 25 yrs later, daughter was with her in-laws, taking my grandson fishing for first time at the same inlet, after awhile and getting nothing but lost bait, she grabbed a dead worm off the rocks telling him, my dad always said these work best, sure enough he caught one that cast!! .... lol so I got the credit from a 1000 miles away...haha

Edited By: Oceana on Feb 13th 2017, 8:50:12
See Original Post

Buch Game profile

Feb 13th 2017, 16:41:47

The walleye is king. Then lake trout, pike, bluegill, crappie, perch.

Ratski Game profile

Feb 15th 2017, 7:23:27

I used to catch lots of Albacore, Yellow tail, Doe Doe 's, Cabazon's, White sea bass, off San Diego's coast, and some strippers out of the American river canals out side of El Central, CA. Now up here in WA, fishing the rivers for Steelheads, and kings and schnooks. for fun.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Feb 15th 2017, 19:52:23

Originally posted by Ratski:
I used to catch lots of Albacore, Yellow tail, Doe Doe 's, Cabazon's, White sea bass, off San Diego's coast, and some strippers out of the American river canals out side of El Central, CA. Now up here in WA, fishing the rivers for Steelheads, and kings and schnooks. for fun.

Ratski, have you ever tried specifically targeting cabezon since moving to WA? I live over on the East side of the state now, but when I lived near Puget Sound I often wished I knew how to find/catch cabezon. During ling cod season, cabezon is about the only other thing open, and it would have been nice to go for them after catching the one ling I was allowed (or after realizing I'm not going to catch any ling today)

I still usually make at least one trip over to Edmonds each year to fish for ling.. so if you've got any cabezon tips, I'm all ears! :)

Ratski Game profile

Feb 15th 2017, 23:27:48

I just the old doper loop, 2 hooks and squid bait , and a heavy torpedo weight, dragged on the bottom, Its still the luck of the draw when it comes to bottom fishing.

Link Game profile

Feb 16th 2017, 5:03:11

Never heard of it
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Bombay Game profile

Feb 16th 2017, 14:07:39

safishing? That kinda like fishing in a safe place???

Heston Game profile

Feb 16th 2017, 22:06:05

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

Try a dollar in her britches then a pile worm and report the difference in speed those britches come off. Tell me I'm wrong.
Stripers, striped bass are whores too.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Marshal Game profile

Feb 17th 2017, 14:58:42

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....