Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:05:27

Produce Pete's Alliance Rankings:
Produce Pete
New Member Jan 18th 6:59 PM
Ol' Petey here thinks that alliances are a lot like fruits and vegetables, there's the good and the bad, the tasty and the not so tasty, the usefull and the useless. So, I have taken the time to compare 20 or so alliances to fruits or vegetables, whichever I believed to be more fitting.

This list is in alphabetical order, and to those of you who weren't on this list it was only because Ol' Petey couldn't think up of a fruit or vegetable that reminded me of you. This is also based purely on my opinions and not on any numbers.

Fruits and vegetables are much more interesting than numbers.
Produce Pete
New Member Jan 18th 7:00 PM
Camelot = Eggplant

Does this really need any explanation? Well, I guess it does. Eggplants are utterly horrible little things. They taste nasty, they look ugly, and gosh darnit it's just so hard to figure out what to do with them. Eggplants suck, and so does camelot. But I guess if they had someone who could figure out what to do with them they'd improve a nice bit.

CwG = Pomegranite

I like pomegranite. they have a nice colour too them, and they're fun to eat. I guess you probably think that CwG should be banana, right? Well, that would just be too predictable, and banana is someone else. It may be difficult to get the most from a pomegranite, but when you do you know it's worth it.

Elitez = Brocolli

I don't like brocolli. Just like George Bush, the old one, not his son. I don't particularly care for Elitez either. Unlike Eggplant, some sane people do like brocolli. Brocolli can be good in a stir fry, but not much else. So, if you get Elitez working with another alliance then they're palletable, barely.

Genesis = Lemon

I like lemons, even though they have a sour taste to them. They make for a nice seasoning for fish and ceaser salads. Lemonade is a really good drink, Genesis are really good netgainers. That's why Genesis is a Lemon. But, like the lemon, some people don't like Genesis. Everyone has different tastes.

Horizon = Carrot

Carrots require a lot of work to prepare, you have to peel them, and if you want to make coleslaw you have to grate them too. Horizon is an alliance who's still somewhat in the rough, even though it's leaders are quite experienced, they need to work out where they fit into the stew that we call earth.

ICN = Potatoes

ICN is a fairly basic alliance, and as such are like the ever present potato. Potatoes are a very average vegetable, ICN is a very average alliance. Average can be good sometimes. They are also fairly versatile. I love potatoes, especially mashed. But, I wouldn't particularly like to see ICN mashed.

IX = Celery

Celery is fairly icky. I think IX is also fairly icky. Sure, it may be crunchy, but it has almost no taste and it's all stringy and gets stuck in your teeth. Sure, some people like Celery, but not everyone. But celery can be good when you put something on it such as peanut butter, or cheeze whiz. If IX could just put forward a better face, they would be much more enjoyable.

LaF = Grapefruit

Grapefruits are fairly large, and LaF members are generally good at getting large. Grapefruit are fairly nasty though, they taste like ear wax. Even when covered in sugar, the taste doesn't improve much. No matter what LaF does, I don't find them very appealing. It could just be their history, or the fact that they just remind me of grapefruits and I don't like grapefruit.

MD = Kiwi

A kiwi is not the nicest fruit to look at. Past the furry skin though, they're colour is nice. They also have a very good taste to them. People underestimate the Kiwi, which is actually the most nutritious of all fruits pound for pound, but it's looks are deceiving. A lot of people seem to think that MD is falling apart at the seams, I believe that that is incorrect. Sure, they may have faltered a bit, but like the kiwi, MD is full of surprises.

NM = Corn

New Monsters is a VERY quiet alliance. Which must mean they do more listening than talking. Corn has ears. EARS! See the connection? While it's true that corn, when on the cob, has a very nice crunch to it when you eat it, i'm sure that if they wanted to NM could be just as loud and obnoxious as everyone else. They just choose not to be.

Omega = Banana

To the average person, it's very hard to tell when a banana is just right. Most people think that it's when they're bright yellow. That is not the case however. A banana is at it's best when it's slightly imperfect looking, covered in little brown speckles. Most people believe that that means the banana is bad. the only time a banana is bad is when it's either completely green or has dark blotches on it. Omega is currently a banana with light brown speckles. But they do need to be patient to avoid the dark blotches.

PoW = Artichoke

I have to be honest here, I have never eaten an Artichoke. I also have no clue about how I would go around eating one. They're just such odd vegetables. PoW is a very odd alliance, and I don't really know much about them. I have a feeling that I wouldn't like the Artichoke if I ate one, and the same goes for PoW if I knew much about them.

QUEBEC = Cabbage

This just seems like the perfect combination to me. I honestly can't for the life of me remember why. If I had written this one first, I probably would, but I don't. I don't like cabbage though.

RAGE = Grapes

Grapes are good. There's also tons of them when you go to eat them. RAGE is a fairly huge alliance as it stands now, and they aim to get even larger. Kudos to RAGE if they can pull it off successfully. I believe that Tirol's plan is sound, and hopefully it's like a seedless grape not a seeded grape.

RD = Brusselsprouts

I don't like brusselsprouts, even though I have never eaten one. They just remind me too much of giant boogers. From everyone who's told me that they have had to eat them, whenever you have to eat them, there's too darn many of them. Just like RD.

RED = Turnip

Turnips are ugly on the outside and have a ugly yellow colour on the outside. I feel that turnips have no redeeming properties, which is also how I feel about RED.

RSquad = Avacado

Avacado's are horrible tasting. They're also disgustingly squishy and have an overly large pit. RSquad is a weak alliance. Which is the only thing that makes them stand out in my mind.

SoF = Golden Delicious Apple

I believe that the golden delicious is the best apple of all. SoF is, in my opinion, the best fighting alliance of all. While I may enjoy those apples, if I have too much I get sick of them for a while. Some SoF members tend to be too repetative around here, always saying the, sometimes stupid, same thing. We all know you guys can kick damn near everyone's ass, can netgain like crazy if you want to, but about only half of you are always funny when you want to be. The other half, well, they're kind of sickening since they make the same joke over and over, kinda like eating too many apples.

TGA = Peas

Peas are like brusselsprouts, only smaller. They're also easier to dispose of, due to their small size. The only good thing about peas is the fact that they make good projectiles. It's fun to toss TGA around.

TIE = Lettuce

Lettuce is very plain looking. At first glance TIE doesn't seem to be anythign special either. Lettuce is probably the most versatile of all vegetables. Lettuce goes with almost everything, providing a very nice texture and crunch to things, plus a little bit of colour to sandwiches. TIE has improved a whole lot lately, just like a sandwhich can be by putting lettuce on it, and it looks like they can only get better from here. They have a lot of momentum right now. The only bad thing about lettuce is the thick white outer leaves, but when you get past that it's almost perfection. It seems that TIE has gotten a whole lot better on the inside, which is where it really counts.

UCN = Watermelon

Watermelon's are huge, delicious and hard to eat. Sure, a seedless watermelon is a lot easier to eat, but it just doesn't quite have the same taste. When you think about it, the connection between a watermelon and UCN is quite obvious. Both are big. Sometimes seem to be a bit too big, but still big. If you don't have the right knife, cutting through the rind of a watermelon is very difficult, you also have to avoid seeds when eating one, unless it's seedless. Without the seeds, the watermelon is just not quite the same. An easy to deal with UCN is a relatively uninteresting UCN.