Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 15th 2010, 6:28:57

Since when did the morals (like you all ever had any, not all of you but most) go down?? Like the morals of clans, and presidents etc...
when did half you decide to stop following most of your policies??
Let's start with Neofed....
First your member hits us 2 times, that is reasonable and falls into the place of your policies...etc, but then not even 24 hours later....3 hits again. This falls into the no no of your policies.
I remember when Neofed was a reasonable good clan...what the hell happened to you all?

LaF...I don't have a site to check your policies...but come on!!!
17 hits in 1 day??? Not to worry I will be coming to find you in a bit.

So what happened here to everyone dropping their honor???

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

dustfp Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:00:33

It's probably, at least partly, caused by the low population on the server, meaning land is scarce and people will do anything to grow.
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:03:57

i like it.

Vinag Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 10:49:26

DL,

that is cause ur country is crap (like NSW state of origin team) and noone will touch u with a 30ft barge pole...

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2010, 10:57:58

Galleri, you were with us in Fist, one of the things we planned each set was to have retallers that are capable of retalling early on and retallers that are capable of retalling midset.

From the looks of Rogue, you guys have one retaller and he's not going to do much after the early set.

No, clans shouldn't be farming but you need some sort of credible deterrent. Otherwise I'd just go an AB the countries that hit you, it might make a difference with Neofed (for whom killing 6 countries is not that easy) but it's not going to make a bit of a difference with LaF.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

mrford Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 11:55:39

Why did a rogue member fail 8 ops on my country? I mean really. Then. A 340k nw country fails 3 in a row on a 1.5 mill nw country they should give it up. 8? Lulz

screw honor, where's ur tact?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ivan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 14:32:16

Dont know other tags business, not my problem really unless rogue wants to join SoF

Anyway your retal on our 1 hit on you was 3 hours too late so we are considering it a new grab and retalling according to our policies if you have any questions bout it you know where to find me

fluff!

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 15th 2010, 14:40:07

IVANCANNON!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 15th 2010, 16:16:57

Ford I see nothing on NA in my news.
And I understand that pontius.

But I am trying to get an answer to a question that used to be the standard here....clans used to have to policies.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 16:25:27

I'm tagged sol this set, and I didn't say I was grabbed

I just said you have some nib who fails ops 8 times in a row

8 failed ops is a pretty agressive action, maybe I'll tripple tap the contry as a retal
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 16:44:20

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
From the looks of Rogue, you guys have one retaller and he's not going to do much after the early set.

No, clans shouldn't be farming but you need some sort of credible deterrent. Otherwise I'd just go an AB the countries that hit you, it might make a difference with Neofed (for whom killing 6 countries is not that easy) but it's not going to make a bit of a difference with LaF.

Typical, its obviously YOUR fault.

Galleri, LaF members have never obeyed formal policies when dealing with small tags. They just farm and farm assuming that they will overwhelm retallers and get away with it. LaF FAs will say 'you are free to retal according to our posted retal policy' but they know full well that their numerical advantage ensures that they will always come out ahead of a small tag in a land dispute - eventually your retallers need to rebuild acres will become overwhelming. Even being pacted to them was never really much of a deterrent if you were small. This is why LaF gets suicided so often. Now that suiciding has been eliminated, LaF farmers will get even more bold, which will ultimately require you to take drastic measures that will probably spell the end of Rogue, and another small tag will have been farmed out of existance. All they care about is their ranking within LaF, nothing else - not the game, not courtesy, not leadership policy - matters.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

AoS Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 16:46:14

As the pool of land shrinks, the inhabitants will fight much more viciously. Pretty soon 1a will be just dagga and ivan, hitting each other back and forth to see who's peener is bigger.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

DeathRider Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 17:01:50

Originally posted by galleri:
Since when did the morals (like you all ever had any, not all of you but most) go down?? Like the morals of clans, and presidents etc...
when did half you decide to stop following most of your policies??
Let's start with Neofed....
First your member hits us 2 times, that is reasonable and falls into the place of your policies...etc, but then not even 24 hours later....3 hits again. This falls into the no no of your policies.
I remember when Neofed was a reasonable good clan...what the hell happened to you all?

LaF...I don't have a site to check your policies...but come on!!!
17 hits in 1 day??? Not to worry I will be coming to find you in a bit.

So what happened here to everyone dropping their honor???

Neofed still follows our policies, but this set, my members have gone absolutely nuts while I was at work the other day and I've noticed quite a bit of farming, which i wasnt' happy seeing. We still hold high values, but when the server has so little players these days, that we have had to geta bit less stringent. However it doesn't mean that if a member of mine goes and does something dumb like that and triple hits someone, that I don't expect them to get retalled for it. As far as one of my members doesn't go quad tapping anyone in one day.. I just suggest retalling or having your FA contact ours so we can solve the problems. Normally I don't go around telling my members who to grab or not, they grab who they wish, and if they make a poor choice, then they lose more land, and wish they'd learn to not make the mistakes again.

llaar Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 17:05:44

5 hits by 1 member in a clan, doesn't suddenly make the whole clan immoral...

Mr Midnight

Jun 15th 2010, 17:43:21

maybe you are being treated like landfarms because you ARE landfarms

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2010, 0:23:55

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Typical, its obviously YOUR fault.

Galleri, LaF members have never obeyed formal policies when dealing with small tags. They just farm and farm assuming that they will overwhelm retallers and get away with it. LaF FAs will say 'you are free to retal according to our posted retal policy' but they know full well that their numerical advantage ensures that they will always come out ahead of a small tag in a land dispute - eventually your retallers need to rebuild acres will become overwhelming. Even being pacted to them was never really much of a deterrent if you were small. This is why LaF gets suicided so often. Now that suiciding has been eliminated, LaF farmers will get even more bold, which will ultimately require you to take drastic measures that will probably spell the end of Rogue, and another small tag will have been farmed out of existance. All they care about is their ranking within LaF, nothing else - not the game, not courtesy, not leadership policy - matters.

I said it was wrong what those clans were doing, but posts on AT aren't going to stop them, retallers are... I mean how many clans have made these posts about LaF? Too many to count.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

pslayer Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 0:52:48

what ivan said about the joining stuff.

sof is the xchaosx of the alliance server.

Thomas Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 1:30:03

Originally posted by Mr Midnight:
maybe you are being treated like landfarms because you ARE landfarms

That was a funny post :)

mrford Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 4:25:35

Originally posted by pslayer:

as in the limited clan? Run by Susan?

Dude, don't diss sof like that. I joined chaos when I started playing limited, and they sucked so bad that when you all wared saints, I ran a landfarm for them and joined them the next set and proceded to kill chaos for the next year straight

Susan might be a good person, but she's a damn multi running nub when it comes to earth. She's still dying every set in global2025 along with her worthless clan RP
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 16th 2010, 6:01:01

You suck at history.....Susan did not run Chaos in limited. Susan ran WB....
Fatty and Chitty were in Chaos...as was I , Elle, Pslayer, and others.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 16th 2010, 13:27:27

this thread needs more fluff.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2010, 13:44:19

Originally posted by pslayer:

Umm.. xchaosx was pound for pound a great warring alliance that took on and beat larger clans on a regular basis. Also seem to remember them being above politics.

Haven't seen the same from SoF in a while...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 16th 2010, 14:00:30

nah.. back in the day I was beneath politics:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

mrford Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 14:21:48

Bah that was wb

*slaps*
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 20:49:41

fordy having memory probs. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....