Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 12:35:01

http://www.cnn.com/

Does that not look like a swastika in the background to anyone else?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ViLSE Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 12:37:32

Looks like a fan to me. :)

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 12:38:43

I know that, and if you click on the full story link, it looks a lot more like a fan. But I'm still going to save this for posterity.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 12:39:13

naw, it looks like an 4 bladed exhaust fan.

not sure what you want me to look at. are you talking about the 'suicide corps' video?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 12:44:39

Yes, but don't play the video, as it's just a waste of bandwidth, IMO. I guess the pic on the front page is best viewed at 1152x864 resolution.

You know those idiots that see Jesus in burnt toast, random calcium deposits, etc? I think this is a similar scenario.

Jun 1st 2011, 12:49:56

ahh, i see. it's a sign of the apocalypse? i saw a whole bunch of swastikas on my TV yesterday. was like an entire city was draped in them at one point in time.

ZDH Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 12:56:39

Don't know what your talking about but this caught my eye.

http://www.cnn.com/....stick.pony.cnn?hpt=hp_c2

Horse herpes? lol
-BigZ

Jun 1st 2011, 14:06:32

is it too late for Godwin's Law or "argumentum ad Hitlerum"?

ooooh, maybe not. the liquor store just opened.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 14:22:41

Hitler is still alive and well.

She pulled out in front of me, and decided that going much slower than the rest of traffic would be as fun as invading another country.

Jun 1st 2011, 15:07:36

i don't care about Hitler. but you made think about the swastika, and nows i gotz all kinda crazy ideas running thru me head. like, was Hitler a member of the Knight's Templar? i see some resemblence between the Nazi war flag and a Knight's Templar flag. did Hitler ban the Free Masons because they are enemies of the Knight's Templar? um, why did the Japanese get to keep their flag, but we're not allowed to use the swastikas because somebody might getz their feelings hurt?

oh, and did Hitler mean for it to be a swastika, or was it suppossed to symbolize Air Power? hmm, did it symbolize Air Power before Hitler used it as symbol? looks like propeller blads turning to me...

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Jun 1st 2011, 15:12:12
See Original Post

legion Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 17:40:43

He took te symbol from India
Nobody puts baby in a corner

Jun 1st 2011, 18:19:01

Originally posted by legion:
He took te symbol from India

well, i guess the survivors of Hitler's oppression are going to run into problems when it comes to visiting countries in the East. OMG! they put it on their house as a symbol of good luck!!! Da Heathens!!!