Verified:

ld Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:05:41

yea sometimes at fa has to be done, but usually only when someone makes horrible unfounded claims that dont make much sense at all in an attempt to make others look dumb. it doesnt always work.

WILDCARD!

CKHustler

Jul 12th 2011, 3:48:08

I'm in Sanct, saw this all happen and had we not been warring this set already, would have we killed him?...maybe not, but only to save a netting set.

Personally I think Rage saw we were warring Imag and thought we could be pushed around, only to see we won't be. Being Imag are great sports, they allowed us some time to get this behind us. Would we want to tarry another 3-4 days and risk a war we were looking forward to because some Rager wants to be a fluff?

Our policy is clear and has been for multiple sets. If you don't want to play by our rules or you think them unfair you are free to challenge them, but to do so and expect no consequences is obviously not going to happen. Many other alliances have similar grabbing policies and we abide by them as well and it is common knowledge that the retal policy which helps the defender is going to be enforced. Calculate this all out prior to the hit and you would pick a target which would yield acres for both the attacker and defender.

Do I think L:L is good for the game? It matters not what I think or what is good for the game because such is reality. If Rage wants to change the game get a coalition and force the change, I am sure you will find many willing to join the cause of 1:1 no matter what. As it stands...our policy is what is enforced by us.

Thomas Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 4:21:32

/me clicks the Like button for CK's post

AxAlar Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 5:08:19

Originally posted by CKHustler:

Do I think L:L is good for the game? It matters not what I think or what is good for the game because such is reality.

I feel a little Kennedy deeply rooted in CK
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 12th 2011, 12:01:14

Originally posted by AxAlar:

Do I think L:L is good for the game? It matters not what I think or what is good for the game because such is reality.

Deeply rooted, like what Nole's campaign is trying to do for you?

Riddler Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 12:15:18

Dodging you? You sat on MSN, posted on here that you were on MSN, all the while you could have IM'd me. But you refused to make that tiny effort to copy/paste an email address and shoot a message. As a result you guys lost a country. Whose to blame now?

LOL, Sorry Thomas I have a life other than you...

Symac

Jul 12th 2011, 13:07:59

FS or gtfo

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 14:06:44

fluff this!

Soviet FA me some turns!

iTarl Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 14:54:24

rage dont be trying to steal any of our kills

Fail Diego Fail

Jul 13th 2011, 5:04:55

Originally posted by Thomas:

Dodging you? You sat on MSN, posted on here that you were on MSN, all the while you could have IM'd me. But you refused to make that tiny effort to copy/paste an email address and shoot a message. As a result you guys lost a country. **Whose** to blame now?

(asterisks put in by me for emphasis)

Who is/Who's*

btw :P

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 6:14:35

What happened? i remember only 12-18 months ago AxA was trying to be pro-active in encouraging LG'ing.

Looks like sanct jumped on the laf/evo bandwagon and support mass farming of untags and no land interchange between established clans=(

Symac

Jul 13th 2011, 8:10:29

Who said LaF and Evo have a bandwagon that is for mass farming of untags.

Every one pisses and whines when LaF and Evo grab them or anything else, what do you want them to do. The second those big TTRs and Midfeeders start grabbing and being unretalable everyone will jump on the all-x and farm them until LaF or Evo tag kills.

If those alliances all play midfeeders then you will all whine about laf and evo farming alliances to death.

So are you saying Rage won't FS next set if LaF runs allmost all midfeeders and farms Rage instead of untaggeds?

AxAlar Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 8:15:36

DL - We still encourage LGing. We just believe it should be done in a way where both parties have a fair opportunity to benefit over each grab. If that opportunity does not exist, then we swing it in our favor on the defensive.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

ld Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 13:02:54

yea we very much encourage LGing, we just dont beleive in topfeeding. if you want to hit someone close to your size where there is the OPPORTUNITY of a fair retal that is ok. A lot of the time you will both come out ahead, sometimes the attacker will even come out much farther ahead if he/she is smart about it.

Fail Diego Fail

Jul 13th 2011, 14:45:05

Fail Diego Fail

Jul 13th 2011, 14:46:26

ZIP Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 15:26:52

lol fdf called sanct gay
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Fail Diego Fail

Jul 13th 2011, 15:30:31

i didnt say anything of the sort, just some irrelevant pictures :P

Riddler Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 21:10:40

Originally posted by AxAlar:

How did you know FDF's name was Kennedy?

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 1:37:32

fluffin instinct bro.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 4:08:00

So Thomas, planning on killing #503 and #297?

That's BS AxA, that is not the case, it's fairly obvious the rage case was deliberatly exploited by Sanct to punish the rager as much as possible.

I expect if Sanct follows their own retal policy, they will allow PDM to rape these 2 countries.

Thomas Game profile

Jul 15th 2011, 4:12:12

Why would we kill them for 1 grab each?

You're either not following the situation, or ignoring facts.

RAGE topfeed us, we retalled according to our policy. They rejected our retals, retalled again, which is RoR for us, and we retalled, for which they retalled again.

#297 and #503 topfed PDM. Yep. But PDM retals L:L. So unless our guys RoR, there is no reason for them to die. And I already spoke with Detmer about this in private.

Fail Diego Fail

Jul 16th 2011, 2:08:05

http://cheezpictureisunrelated.files.wordpress.com/...wtf-photos-videos-run.jpg

if you really want to make any possible allusion between this fa case and the pic above fine but im not suggesting it :P