Verified:

Fuzzy Logic Game profile

Patron

Jun 11th 2010, 21:30:20

Man, you seem kinda bitter.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 21:33:23

i just can't wait her to come here.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 11th 2010, 21:38:52

orkin, you're getting pretty close to a ban.... tone it down.

we don't do personal bashing and fluff on here...

if you have a problem deal with it in private.

Edited By: Pangaea on Jun 11th 2010, 21:39:42
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 21:51:27

That's boring though. Conflict is always much more interesting when it's done Jerry Springer style in public.
Smarter than your average bear.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 22:09:53

mickster was very much anti-jerry springer.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 11th 2010, 22:30:24

He had his explosions in private. You should have seen the borderline insane stuff he used to say on ICQ/the Mod Board.

Ruthie

Jun 12th 2010, 0:58:53

well well .... hello Orkin. Been awhile.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 2:20:49

Indeed Ruth, I didn't see Rag around anywhere so I assumed you had moved on.

Patience Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 3:10:37

You have GOT to be kidding me... lol When are you gonna get over this schoolboy crush you have on me? Bitter much?

This is a new game. These are new boards. Whatever crap you were ranting about in the past belongs in the past. How about dropping it and behaving like a grownup now?

And part of that would involve not discussing what may or may not have been posted on mod boards during the brief time you were a mod (since keeping it confidential was part of the commitment you made, and especially since you tend to make most of it up).
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 3:19:28

Who cares whether anyone reveals what was said on the mod board of a non-existant game anymore?

Just try not to post your account password in open chat on IRC for the third time since Pang has you as a mod here as well.

Patience Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 3:54:05

Orkin. Enough already. First of all, you're making stuff up again. Did I post my mod password in open chat on IRC? Yes, like a freakin' decade ago. lol Did I do it twice? No. Stop making crap up. And really, if you're gonna drag that old chestnut out of the woodwork again, may I suggest that you get a hobby or something? Let's recap:

1) Making fun of something I did when I was brand new to IRC about 10 years after the fact is... well... really pathetic. lol REALLY pathetic.

2) Coming to new boards and posting decade-old crap when we haven't even spoken in years is... well... almost criminally pathetic.

3) Even remembering details about such stupid stuff so many years later is... well... pathologically pathetic.

4) 'Fatty Patty'? Really? Are you 4? lol

I'll say it again. New boards, clean slate. Shake it off, start fresh, behave. I'm beyond being sick of your drama. And make no mistake - if you refuse to start fresh, you should know that I'm done letting you post crap about me that I wouldn't allow to be posted about anyone else on these boards.

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 12th 2010, 4:23:29

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
He had his explosions in private. You should have seen the borderline insane stuff he used to say on ICQ/the Mod Board.

he would message me while drunk threatening to cut boxcar's access to the scores unless i kicked TC off the project...

that was certainly classy
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 5:09:24

I never ever understood how he was considered the "even headed" guy. He used to delban people for speaking to his internet girlfriend Lady Freya. And more then once went on really long diatribes on ICQ about how he was in his own words the "King of AT"

Your right Patty, my memory is failing me :( I forgot who it was that posted their password that allowed jeff to delete all of AT the second time. It was one of your little high horse clique though.

locket Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 7:38:21

I always felt raves/orkin to be my fav mods :P Patience was mostly level headed unless orkin was nearbye :P cats and dogs!

Oh and nice to see the mod is back working for us briefly instead of the other awful company. Leave them patience.

AoS Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 8:12:02

Yay! I got Patty back :D

ORKIN fails. I talked to Freya all the time, and never got banned.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

locket Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 9:00:20

freya was a e-whore Why bother wasting time with a dramaqueen

Patience Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 15:35:43

lol Clearly it was the biggest event in your little life, the way you continuously drag it out of the dump. Good gawd. Yes, I did it. I did it because I didn't have a clue how IRC worked. So what? What's yer point? Is this an attempt to embarrass me and make me run screaming from the boards? I hate to tell you this, but I couldn't possibly care less about something stupid I did 10 years ago. Hell, I've done MUCH dumber stuff since then which I'd happily take out a billboard about if you're that interested.

The dumbest, without a doubt, was withdrawing my objection to you becoming a Swirve mod. Now THERE's something you could embarrass me by posting. Dumbest move I ever made, bar none. lol

locket - I haven't done anything Jolt-related in months. I went back to help sort out the Utopia revolution, but I stepped out once they brought Thundergore back. I've just been busy - new job, new house, all the fixes and renovations and shopping and unpacking that goes along with that, etc. Been much busier at work and I spend most of my days in meetings, so my time online usually comes in short bursts. ;)

AoS... I would never leave you. :D

Ruthie

Jun 12th 2010, 15:36:25

Orkin, Rag is still around playing on the team server.

I left there several years ago to just have some fun in the game.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 15:47:56

To be fair Patience you were not the worst one by far. My only real beef with you was that you went out of your way to protect those in your social clique and sometimes employed a double standard for them and you associated yourself socially which a lot of really well known public cheaters over the years. I'm sure you don't see it/remember it that way and that's fine. But from my point of view there was definitely a lot of the "good ole boy" club stuff going on.

Mickster was way way way worse then you ever were on the crazy-o-meter. Followed closely by Mad Cat.

Patience Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 16:00:02

Uhhh... Okay, let's be objective. I can see how you might see it that way - but what you might see as me 'protecting my friends' would have actually been me stepping out of situations that involved friends so there could be no accusations of bias. I never once acted as a mod in a circumstance that involved friends - I handed it off to another mod. But yeah, I can see how you might see it that way.

As for me socializing with a lot of really well-known public cheaters, you're right. (Sorry, were you expecting me to argue???) I 'grew up' in the game under Viper, if you recall, so a lot of the people I associated with were well-known public cheaters. I also really enjoyed my conversations with Mr. Pink - he was a very nice man when he wasn't ruining someone's game. So? If I got info that indicated they were cheating, I either acted on it or passed it on.

But to be fair, most of the cheaters you are probably referring to were friends of mine that I had NO IDEA were cheating (hello, Dissy :p). Part of what makes me both effective and ineffective as a mod is my Pollyanna-esque belief that people deserve the benefit of the doubt, and my unwillingness to shoot without sufficient evidence (which is where you and I butted heads). I wasn't exactly the most savvy when it came to spotting that my 'friends' were out and out lying. :p Which is why there has to be a serious cynic somewhere in the mix, for balance (Mickster).

Anyway, I'm gonna take this as a tiny little olive branch - thank you. ;) You and I are never gonna be friends, but I'll be happy if we can peacefully coexist here without trading barbs every 30 seconds. It's exhausting and I'm old. :p

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 12th 2010, 17:32:12

Poor Patty. I lubbles you.

Btw orkin....honestly its a new game server etc...we leave alot of things in the past (well some do), but damn dude... The old fluff is old...and we had to grow some new fluff.
Not even Fatty is this bitter about the past....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Patience Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 17:46:03

lol Wow. That's saying something. If you're more bitter than Fatty, you got troubles! ;)

*huggles galleri* Thanks! And I agree... let's dispense with the old fluff. I'm sure there will be plenty of new fluff to argue about before long. :p

Marshal Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 17:48:34

patty: we already are about retalling.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 17:50:29

I'm not bitter, I'm a troll. There's a difference.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 17:53:13

Lord knows we need another one of those...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 18:21:20

*eats popcorn and watches the show*

Marshal Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 18:45:44

*gives beer to nowie and grabs popcorn*

locket Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 20:35:50

orkin got edited... nice :P

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 12th 2010, 21:33:08

I get edited a lot because THE MAN is trying to keep me down. He can't handle all the truth to power I speak.

Fuzzy Logic Game profile

Patron

Jun 13th 2010, 13:38:10

Worst mod was Lion. He was the craziest (the Utopia mods, man, that crowd).

hoop Game profile

Jun 13th 2010, 14:13:30

This is amusing!

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 13th 2010, 15:13:43

Fuzzy: From my PoV it's definitely Mickster/Mad Cat due to the time they actually had this whole elaborate scheme to frame me for deleting Utopia General Talk by having Mad Cat go invisible on the mod log and do a bunch of crazy stuff, then Mickster making a long sticky thread on UGT about how this was all done by me because I am a rogue mod looking to ban random Utopia posters for no reason. It got people complaining to the point that Mehul actually showed up and said it was Mad Cat and not me, at which point MC played stupid like she lost her password and someone was logging in under her account, turning off visibility, doing bad things, then turning visibility back on when they were done.

While Lion DB was certainly up there, there was also Be Nice who went close to literally insane.

Fuzzy Logic Game profile

Patron

Jun 13th 2010, 15:25:56

I forgot about Be Nice.
Mad Cat was nuts also.

I still say Lion was craziest.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2010, 16:36:54

wb, tOM :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Patience Game profile

Jun 13th 2010, 20:41:43

I'd have to go with Be Nice... he was a total nutter. Then Orkin, who was only 7/8 nutter (and 1/8 punk). *chuckle*

Orkin, I don't even remember that Utopia stuff... are you sure you didn't dream it? (I'll admit I'm old, but one would think I'd have at least SOME recollection of something that big. lol)

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 13th 2010, 21:55:34

Oh it definitely happened. As soon as Mehul said it was Mad Cat because it was generating a lot of Utopian complaints the thread about me being a "rogue mod" got deleted really quickly from UGT. You didnt visit UGT that often though so you likely could have missed it easily.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 13th 2010, 22:06:57

Also lets not pretend like I was just some lone nutjob, there were plenty of mods that argued in my favor. They just weren't AT mods besides Darrian and Trumper. But the FFAT and EGT mods sided or were sympathetic to my positions. They just kept it all on the mod board and never stated anything publically.

Alana Game profile

Jun 13th 2010, 22:20:47

I remember you!
Alana
LCN Peon

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 13th 2010, 22:21:37

Wow been a LONG time since I've spoken to you Alana.

jon316 Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 2:36:51

I like this thread. How's it going Orkin? I quit TLK a bit ago, it's been a while since I talked with you on gamesurge though :P

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 3:01:58

yeah I'm retired from TLK until the Sioux nation rises again, then I'll be back with a vengeance. Where are you playing in Earth?

Patience Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 4:36:30

lol Well let's be honest... Darrian was a bit of a nutter himself. :p Yeah, I didn't visit UGT - those people scared me. I just can't figure why Mehul wouldn't de-mod Mad Cat and Mick if they pulled a stunt like that.

Anyway, different time, different game, different boards. Let's start fresh, shall we?

Drow Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 5:04:57

we all play earth still. I think it's safe to say we are ALL at least partly nutters.
and at least orkinmod admits he is a troll :P

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Killa Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 17:42:09

Hey I know you
+Killa

jon316 Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 23:27:46

Orkin, I play with the Imaginary Numbers. Always have, always will.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 1:47:17

If Darrian was anything like he was in Rage in modding land... he would be in the nutbag column for sure.

*shuffles out*

Alana Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 3:12:45

How long would you say? 4ish years? I stopped playing for 2.5, came back because of the people that are running this version of the game =]
Alana
LCN Peon

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 4:55:30

Same, and because I work at a PC 8 hours a day and Im bored :P

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:38:41

tOM begged my to give him my RD site access when I was a Jr.

He's always had a tent for RD as he he always felt left out. If you can't join'em...Cry on AT :P

Patty he's just jealous of the Love *EVERYONE* cheaters et al have for you :P

tOM's always been a weiner~
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:41:40

The fact that you were even a junior at any point says volumes about how much of a loser you are. You wanted to be in RD so badly you'd let Ronnie treat you like crap and order you around just to earn your cheater wings! Pathetic.