Verified:

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:43:21

lol yah id agree with orkin there. Trying a bit hard to be in the "cool" club.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:44:37

Not all of us have been here since day 1 ;-)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:48:23

Still trying to go after the idiots you idolized was pretty weak but meh. Think yourself cool if you want

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:48:31

So you're basically saying you were a chump that was not capable of gaining enough political influence to be offered the chance to go straight to be a color so you decided in order to gain acceptance from pegleg and loser ass Ronnie you'd just do their bidding like a fluff and then act like you're some big shot once you did enough gofer work to get to call yourself Mr Charcoal in an extremely old not that popular text based internet game.

Yeah you guys are winners....
Smarter than your average bear.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:51:07

^^^^
What he said,

Fairly true for the most part.
I sat around on a high speed internet connection all day in 03. Couldn't play actual games, sat and waited for business to come in. I figured since I had the time why not :P

We tried to fight MD that set, but this was when RD was gone. I think it was me, LC andmaybe 1 or 2 others? We lost :P

I got offered Color when I beat PDM down set after set. Hey, isnt that where you play now? ;-)
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Chump Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:53:43

crap! when i left this game there was some 12 yr old yammering alot on the AT board back in the day..... 6 years later it seems he 'comes back' and sounds exactly the same.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:54:09

Oh wow you sure got me! The fact that I tagged up PDM 2 days ago means my blood should be boiling that some cheater acted like a douchebag to them years ago because he e-penis was woefully undersized.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:58:44

Oh i was just giving you my history, i was not making some veilled comment. You never could just be friendly on the boards eh? ALmost forgot that for a second. You spent evey moment with an anti-RD tent, couldn't differentiate between AT and Life.

Now serious question, hows your blood pressure? Do you get dizzy easy? Are your blood/iron levels healthy? You strike me as the 'heart attack at 36' type of guy!

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:04:00

I don't like you or your ilk, so why on earth would I be friendly to you in any medium of communication?

My blood pressure is fine because unlike a lot of other people I don't fake being nice to you and just let you know how it is up front.

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:04:20

so to get into your vaunted "boys" club you had to waste an exhorbitant amount of time trying to find a reason to be happy with yourself pushing others around like an 8 year old...

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:07:38

uhm.....yeah, but check your email, I rejected your app. Your last message hurt my feelings!

and Orkin, that was the difference between me/my 'ilk' and you.

We are litterally having a good time. I never once got upset, or lost my temper. I don't stonewall because when I was at work, I played, when I was at home, Earth was the last thing on my mind.

Learn to realize the difference between a game and life! You'll get it one day. And once you learn that, you may even touch a real boobie!

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:08:36

See ^^^ fun post!

Try it ;-) lighten up you dork.

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:08:47

lol yah you sure didn't know it then. And you obviously don't know orkin well considering your last message :)

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:12:46

It's actually quite funny. You spew the same BS that every RDer has since forever. You don't care it's just a game! It's a game that you have stuck around forever in and made a concerted effort to become a bigshot in by cheating because you are not competent enough to do it any other way. You botted people for trivial things because they hurt your feelings. But oh you don't care! If you didn't care you'd do what 99% of other people who don't care do, barely play your country then quit. You care far more then a normal human being should or you wouldn't have gone to the trouble to create your little cheater clubhouse for retards.

The difference between me and you is that I'm a jerk with ethical standards, and you're a passive aggressive jerk with no ethical standards that tries to bully people into being your internet friends with bots. Nobody REALLY likes you, they just pretend to because they don't want you botting them until they quit.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:14:17

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Nobody REALLY likes you, they just pretend to because they don't want you botting them until they quit.

hmmm.....you're right
Alright, well I'd like to take this oppertunity to say farewell to all those people who were nice to me and joked with me but were too scared to tell me how it is!

Orkin has opened my eyes, made me seen the light! IM SAVED!! Hollllllly MERCY!! HALLELUJIA! (sp?)

I mean really orkin...lighten up! That's all i'm askin!
What if i gave you my RD account for REALSIES this time
would you smile? PLEASE?

Patty might even accidentally give you her Mod board password....

THEN? Maybe?

Edited By: Mr Charcoal on Jun 15th 2010, 7:16:58

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:19:51

That's what you don't seem to understand. I don't care about the mod board password, I don't care about you or RD or what you do. I'm just not going to be nice to you because I don't like you and as much as you pathetically beg for my friendship you aren't going to get it. Get over it and move on.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:23:32

lol you're too much. I'm not askin for friendship, you were a female dog back then and i'd put money down you're a female dog now. I'm just trying to lighten the load that's running through that vein on your forehead! Get some natural blood thinners running through you! Laughter and smiles, the best stress remover!

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:25:51

I laugh plenty. Mostly at losers like Lemon Chiffon begging me to stop and then threatening to bot alliances I don't even play in because I'm mean to him. You guys are so needy and longing for my approval it's ridiculous.

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:26:08

Definitely not good at seeing what people are like :) Bedtime orking! Cya

PS: Orking was a typo but i find it ammusing so cya ;)

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:34:39

Night locket. For some reason i think we used to be buds?

As for Orkin. You've spent your re-emergence argueing with everyone. All i want from you is to relax. If you promise to do that, I promise not to spend my waking hours running multi's on you in order to gain your necessary approval and friendship alright? I promise not to inflate your already ginormous ego by threating each alliance you speak to. I promise not allow the truth, that earth was and is fine without tOM, get to your sensitive but cute little ears.

Wouldn't want that embolism to just down right erupt! ;-)

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 15:31:05

I don't care what you spend your waking hours doing. You're an insignificant little screen name that ceases to exist when I go to sleep begging for my attention.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2010, 15:51:01

Still trying to forget you.

You broke my heart. But my tube socks thank you.

Mr Midnight

Jun 15th 2010, 17:34:14

wow dorkin ... I see you still havent managed to pull that stick out of your ass

btw, you are as much of an insignificant little screen name as anyone here, lol

might want to consider stop posting your dribble and start looking like less of a douche

Edited By: Mr Midnight on Jun 15th 2010, 17:34:38

ladydivine Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 17:46:41

yawn.

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 20:19:02

Midnight.. thats a lame name

nimrodix Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:24:13

Orkin Orkin Orkin

Mr Midnight

Jun 16th 2010, 22:19:43

midnight blue isnt lame, its perty :P

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 22:28:22

i love you charcoal =D

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 2:39:47

More old names then I would have expected actually. ZEN and the cheatocracy that was FBI was fun ;)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2010, 15:36:03

I miss it too Dorkin :(

The five of us were awesome. Now join LCN :)

nimrodix Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 16:18:53

wow LCN will take anyone won't they

woo woo woo woo

Patience Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 16:47:05

Oh. My. Gawd.

I've entered a time warp or something. It's 2001 again. Someone shoot me. My life SUCKED in 2001. lol

I don't suppose (however entertaining this little discourse has been) that you two would consider retiring to separate corners, or taking this conversation to a 1-900 line so the rest of us don't have to watch? :p
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Patience Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 16:47:34

btw... *smacks Charcoal for the password crack* Smartass. lol
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

AoS Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 16:53:24

orkin is either a good troll or the 3rd most stupid person in all of Earth. :p
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 16:58:48

I think it has less of Orkin being a good troll and more of other posters not using their brain cells before responding.

Could just be me though...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 17:19:19

Can't it be both? ;P

As much as people want to rag on me only half of the posts are mine :D

locket Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 18:31:10

Are the other 2 most stupid people also in this thread as Mr.'s ? :P