Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2017, 4:14:19

It's counterproductive to continue killing when we are focused on MD. Just face the Facts, SoF and Elders Combined were given a swift beat down this reset by LaF and MD had to tagkill us for you(Pretty Sad). You were weighed, you were measured and you have been found wanting. I am not restarting this is garbage. Come see me in FFA for the remainder of the reset. My little fan club can find me there.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Elders

May 24th 2017, 4:38:08

We love killing assholes! Please restart.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2017, 4:39:01

Originally posted by Elders:
We love killing assholes! Please restart.
Nope after this set i'm most likely done altogether.

Elders

May 24th 2017, 4:41:27

I've heard that before, many times

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2017, 4:43:00

Originally posted by Elders:
I've heard that before, many times
Said it before, but this time it's different

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2017, 5:02:01

Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far bettah
Run run run, Run run awaaaaaay
Ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!

The_Hawk

May 24th 2017, 5:58:45

We will find you. Over and over again. You reap what you sow... Member?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2017, 16:07:51

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
once again i will be traveling. Theres no way any of you cam run me oit. I will be doing something more valuable with my time.

Not a Doctor

May 24th 2017, 16:10:48

Delicious tears.

Are you mad because you were killed while actively in your country and were still too slow to wall?

Rasp Game profile

May 24th 2017, 16:20:49

Topic is incorrect.

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
It's counterproductive to continue killing when we are focused on MD..

We're only killing the stragglers of the bunch.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/...rm=the%20buffalo%20theory

Apparently, you fell into this category. And we were a little upset that we did most of the lemming last night and we were told you were planning to "mid break" a 22m nw country with your 800k nw country.

Have a fun set!
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2017, 16:38:26

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:
Delicious tears.

Are you mad because you were killed while actively in your country and were still too slow to wall?
ill post pics on imgur for you

Edited By: Primeval on May 24th 2017, 20:28:30. Reason: overly offensive content

Atryn Game profile

May 24th 2017, 17:58:12

Nope after this set i'm most likely done altogether.

You have now seen the true meaning of the MD 100 light!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2017, 18:19:53

Hmm.....
He wasnt in his country he was helping me with droibox over the phone. Just to clear that one up <3
Catch me on ir c

Rouger

EE Patron

May 24th 2017, 19:19:19

Guys this is a game with the set ending in 15 days. I don't know why people take this FREE text base game so serious?

Anticimex Game profile

May 24th 2017, 20:25:25

hardly free, takes lots of time :P

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 24th 2017, 20:29:13

I member

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 25th 2017, 0:53:43

Originally posted by Primeval:

I member
Your both pathetic, sofelders got whooped by LaF and tagkilled, lololol if it wasnt for md, we'd be farming you into next reset. You still havnt been able to kill my entire string in FFA. Your whole tag FS'd my string.. if it was CC I would have woke up to the whole string gone. But I guess it's a good thing IMP still sucks no matter how hard they try.

The_Hawk

May 25th 2017, 1:40:30

Originally posted by Primeval:

I member
I can count to potatoes.

Fify

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

commandos Game profile

May 25th 2017, 4:27:34

did this guy just quote heath ledger?

Nerrus Game profile

May 25th 2017, 6:27:37

Personally, I'm getting sick and tired of living in the past... Laf vs SofElders war is over, let bygones be bygones, forgive, forget and move on with your fluffing life people.

Fellow Laffers and SofElders putting their differences aside and becoming brothers-in-arms is the best silver lining ever. Please don't destroy that.
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Makinso Game profile

May 25th 2017, 6:38:26

Originally posted by Nerrus:
Personally, I'm getting sick and tired of living in the past... Laf vs SofElders war is over, let bygones be bygones, forgive, forget and move on with your fluffing life people.

Fellow Laffers and SofElders putting their differences aside and becoming brothers-in-arms is the best silver lining ever. Please don't destroy that.

What if they don't want to.
Who is to dictate which tag does what. Sticks big or small if you wish to dictate swing it.

mold Game profile

May 25th 2017, 6:46:30

maybe this was MDs aim all along. spreading the love. with bombing runs. bombing runs of love. guerrilla hug strikes. chemical tickle missiles.

Y-NoT Game profile

May 25th 2017, 7:47:10

much love shared

Veritas

May 25th 2017, 8:37:56

Originally posted by Makinso:

Who is to dictate which tag does what. Sticks big or small if you wish to dictate swing it.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Nerrus Game profile

May 25th 2017, 8:44:32

Originally posted by Makinso:

I'm not dictating anything, just stating my personal opinion... personally I enjoy fighting side by side with SofElders, it's quite refreshing.
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Rasp Game profile

May 25th 2017, 13:20:12

chemical tickle missiles. lol

Goooochie-Goooochie-GOOOCHIE-GOOOOOO!
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

LightBringer Game profile

May 25th 2017, 16:06:10

Originally posted by Rasp:

Goooochie-Goooochie-GOOOCHIE-GOOOOOO!

You spelled it wrong.

*Coooochie-Coooochie-COOOCHIE-COOOOOO!

Hello

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 16:38:58

Syko mist have been bored to post this but with that said sof/elder had no chance to beat LaF on their own this set. You guys underestimated the ABs and it make some of you look silly.

My entire goal for this set was to beat elders, IMO mission accomplished. I'm not sure who all will play after this set as a few people were back from being away for a few years (myself included) but im sure the elders/laf feud will linger. And lets be honest that's probably a good thing as it can get boring just netting all the time.

I will give elders kudos for, seemly, being more active on walling. We can make excuses but that isn't necessary. LaF needs to be better at it.

It's no secret that activity usually wins in this game so we will need to be on our toes.

As for this set it was predictable what was gojng to happen, at least for me. While LaF was warring, MD was growing, big surprise they killed us off? If it is to you then you are just a hater and not holding an objective opinion.

Ill prob be back next set or two if it stays fun ;)

Edited By: Requiem on May 25th 2017, 16:49:29
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

May 25th 2017, 23:48:10

"I quit forever!!!!!" translation... "Imma make a new screen name."

Killa_Syko

May 26th 2017, 0:43:50

Who?

May 26th 2017, 20:33:46

Is my ban up?

Suicidal Game profile

May 27th 2017, 2:51:10

Atryn Game profile

May 28th 2017, 1:19:36

Originally posted by mold:

maybe this was MDs aim all along. spreading the love. with bombing runs. bombing runs of love. guerrilla hug strikes. chemical tickle missiles.

MD love you long time!

IgnitionCWG Game profile

May 28th 2017, 5:46:23

There was a LaF sofelders war? I can't remember what fluff my wife asked me to do today, let alone that long ago.

Killing MD atm
*Splat*