Verified:

aponic Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 20:46:13

When you compare what happened last reset in our server economy (the public market) to what has happened in the past 36 month with the United States Federal Government. Announced only days ago, the Federal Reserve secretly lent out over $12.3 trillion in un-supported loans at near 0% interest without the approval of the United States Congress. Below is an article detailing the scope of this massive scam. TO compare, this would be as if the value of all commodeties be it tech, military, bushels, or oil were artificially deflated and so countries withheld their now greatly devalued stockpiles while only SOF countries were granted $12.3 trillion in cash from the admins.

___ break ____
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 20:47:39

By David DeGraw, AmpedStatus

What if the greatest scam ever perpetrated was blatantly exposed, and the US media didn't cover it? Does that mean the scam could keep going? That's what we are about to find out.

I understand the importance of the new WikiLeaks documents. However, we must not let them distract us from the new information the Federal Reserve was forced to release. Even if WikiLeaks reveals documents from inside a large American bank, as huge as that could be, it will most likely pale in comparison to what we just found out from the one-time peek we got into the inner-workings of the Federal Reserve. This is the Wall Street equivalent of the Pentagon Papers.

I've written many reports detailing the crimes of Wall Street during this crisis. The level of fraud, from top to bottom, has been staggering. The lack of accountability and the complete disregard for the rule of law have made me and many of my colleagues extremely cynical and jaded when it comes to new evidence to pile on top of the mountain that we have already gathered. But we must not let our cynicism cloud our vision on the details within this new information.

Just when I thought the banksters couldn't possibly shock me anymore... they did.

We were finally granted the honor and privilege of finding out the specifics, a limited one-time Federal Reserve view, of a secret taxpayer funded "backdoor bailout" by a small group of unelected bankers. This data release reveals "emergency lending programs" that doled out $12.3 TRILLION in taxpayer money - $3.3 trillion in liquidity, $9 trillion in "other financial arrangements."

Wait, what? Did you say $12.3 TRILLION tax dollars were thrown around in secrecy by unelected bankers... and Congress didn't know any of the details?

Yes. The Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves. The original copy of the Constitution spontaneously burst into flames. The ghost of Tom Paine went running, stark raving mad screaming through the halls of Congress.

The Federal Reserve was secretly throwing around our money in unprecedented fashion, and it wasn't just to the usual suspects like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Bank of America, etc.; it was to the entire Global Banking Cartel. To central banks throughout the world: Australia, Denmark, Japan, Mexico, Norway, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, England... To the Fed's foreign primary dealers like Credit Suisse (Switzerland), Deutsche Bank (Germany), Royal Bank of Scotland (U.K.), Barclays (U.K.), BNP Paribas (France)... All their Ponzi players were "gifted." All the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations got their cut.

Talk about the ransacking and burning of Rome! Sayonara American middle class...

If you still had any question as to whether or not the United States is now the world's preeminent banana republic, the final verdict was just delivered and the decision was unanimous. The ayes have it.

Any fairytale notions that we are living in a nation built on the rule of law and of the global economy being based on free market principles has now been exposed as just that, a fairytale. This moment is equivalent to everyone in Vatican City being told, by the Pope, that God is dead.

I've been arguing for years that the market is rigged and that the major Wall Street firms are elaborate Ponzi schemes, as have many other people who built their beliefs on rational thought, reasoned logic and evidence. We already came to this conclusion by doing the research and connecting the dots. But now, even our strongest skeptics and the most ardent Wall Street supporters have it all laid out in front of them, on FEDERAL RESERVE SPREADSHEETS.

Even the Financial Times, which named Lloyd Blankfein its 2009 person of the year, reacted by reporting this: "The initial reactions were shock at the breadth of lending, particularly to foreign firms. But the details paint a bleaker and even more disturbing picture."

Yes, the emperor doesn't have any clothes. God is, indeed, dead. But, for the moment at least, the illusion continues to hold power. How is this possible?

To start with, as always, the US television "news" media (propaganda) networks just glossed over the whole thing - nothing to see here, just move along, back after a message from our sponsors... Other than that obvious reason, I've come to the realization that the Federal Reserve's crimes are so big, so huge in scale, it is very hard for people to even wrap their head around it and comprehend what has happened here.

Think about it. In just this one peek we got at its operations, we learned that the Fed doled out $12.3 trillion in near-zero interest loans, without Congressional input.

The audacity and absurdity of it all is mind boggling...

Based on many conversations I've had with people, it seems that the average person doesn't comprehend how much a trillion dollars is, let alone 12.3 trillion. You might as well just say 12.3 gazillion, because people don't grasp a number that large, nor do they understand what would be possible if that money was used in other ways.

Can you imagine what we could do to restructure society with $12.3 trillion? Think about that...

People also can't grasp the colossal crime committed because they keep hearing the word "loans." People think of the loans they get. You borrow money, you pay it back with interest, no big deal.

That's not what happened here. The Fed doled out $12.3 trillion in near-zero interest loans, using the American people as collateral, demanding nothing in return, other than a bunch of toxic assets in some cases. They only gave this money to a select group of insiders, at a time when very few had any money because all these same insiders and speculators crashed the system.

Do you get that? The very people most responsible for crashing the system, were then rewarded with trillions of our dollars. This gave that select group of insiders unlimited power to seize control of assets and have unprecedented leverage over almost everything within their economies - crony capitalism on steroids.

This was a hostile world takeover orchestrated through economic attacks by a very small group of unelected global bankers. They paralyzed the system, then were given the power to recreate it according to their own desires. No free market, no democracy of any kind. All done in secrecy. In the process, they gave themselves all-time record-breaking bonuses and impoverished tens of millions of people - they have put into motion a system that will inevitably collapse again and utterly destroy the very existence of what is left of an economic middle class.

That is not hyperbole. That is what happened.

We are talking about trillions of dollars secretly pumped into global banks, handpicked by a small select group of bankers themselves. All for the benefit of those bankers, and at the expense of everyone else. People can't even comprehend what that means and the severe consequences that it entails, which we have only just begun to experience.

Let me sum it up for you: The American Dream is O-V-E-R.

Welcome to the neo-feudal-fascist state.

People throughout the world who keep using the dollar are either A) Part of the scam; B) Oblivious to reality; C) Believe that US military power will be able to maintain the value of an otherwise worthless currency; D) All of the above.

No matter which way you look at it, we are all in serious trouble!

If you are an elected official, (I know at least 17 of you subscribe to my newsletter) and you believe in the oath you took upon taking office, you must immediately demand a full audit of the Federal Reserve and have Ben Bernanke and the entire Federal Reserve Board detained. If you are not going to do that, you deserve to have the words "Irrelevant Puppet" tattooed across your forehead.

Yes, those are obviously strong words, but they are the truth.

The Global Banking Cartel has now been so blatantly exposed, you cannot possibly get away with pretending that we live in a nation of law based on the Constitution. The jig is up.

It's been over two years now; does anyone still seriously not understand why we are in this crisis? Our economy has been looted and burnt to the ground due to the strategic, deliberate decisions made by a small group of unelected global bankers at the Federal Reserve. Do people really not get the connection here? I mean, H.E.L.L.O. Our country is run by an unelected Global Banking Cartel.

I am constantly haunted by a quote from Harry Overstreet, who wrote the following in his 1925 groundbreaking study Influencing Human Behavior: "Giving people the facts as a strategy of influence" has been a failure, "an enterprise fraught with a surprising amount of disappointment."

This crisis overwhelmingly proves Overstreet's thesis to be true. Nonetheless, we solider on...

Edited By: qzjul on Dec 14th 2010, 18:23:26
See Original Post
SOF
Cerevisi

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 21:31:30

this is retarded. Why would you compare this games events with real world events. People should just stop fluffing whining. There have always been buyouts and they have usually been bigger than they were last set. Go checkout FFA or just old earth pfffft
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

ocmatrix Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 22:22:31

i dont think the point was to whine. More than likely it was to raise awareness of this largely unreported event, that borders on the illegal.

aponic Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 22:39:11

that and posts need to be related to the forum so they are not moved to general talk.
SOF
Cerevisi

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 5:08:17

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 5:25:55

i wonder what will happen with the world economy in the future

locket Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 7:04:27

Summarize? :P

gwagers Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 10:16:18

Originally posted by locket:
Summarize? :P

The Fed did some more bailouts behind Congress's back totaling some $12.3 trillion. This apparently makes us the next fascist state. I quit reading about halfway through because aponic was repeating himself.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

aponic Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 20:34:23

I wasn't repeating myself. I pasted an article and that is why the authors name is at the top
SOF
Cerevisi

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 13th 2010, 20:53:10

The author is ranting more than anything. It's more conspiracy theories. The last time we faced a similar situation was in 1929 and they opted to do nothing for a while and well things came unhinged. In terms of the money that was "lost" it was a comparable % then (different cause mind you) to now. Avoiding 30% unemployment is a very good thing.
A lot of what actually happened was more driven by panic than fraud although it was the result of a giant domino effect.

The "trillions of dollars" for the major financial institutions is more sleight of hand accounting and printed money. A lot of the hysteria generated about this is politically (and actually financially motivated). Who benefits from mass panic?

1) the military
2) people who trade gold (yes I"m looking at you Glen Beck)
3) who ever happens to want power but doesn't currently have it.

The problem is that they don't know how to ease themselves out of this now. You can't print money and then release it and expect no consequence.

ps. communism drew most of it's strength during democratic governments inaction during the depression.
Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it.

SEE I CAN WRITE MY OWN KONSPEERACEEE THEORIES

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Dec 14th 2010, 1:30:07

Martian I hear what you are saying but is it right that those that helped to cause this are now profiting while people lose their homes???

aponic Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 1:36:39

12.3 trillion is a whole lot of money to be giving out without congressional approval. also, it would never have been released had it not been for the determination of the representative from vermont.
SOF
Cerevisi

gwagers Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 12:55:51

Originally posted by aponic:
I wasn't repeating myself. I pasted an article and that is why the authors name is at the top

My apologies, I thought it was an article with your thoughts included. I'll read more carefully in the future.

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 14th 2010, 14:22:15

@ironman: yes. But most of those individuals who actually profited are the same people who would profit from most extreme situations. And don't kid yourself, it's not just the bankers but I'm willing to bet some other wealthy/powerful individuals. Those people are basically "the house" anyway, and back both sides.

It's no different from Cheney profiting from the war in iraq really.

@aponic: it is a lot of money but it's pretty much on par to the bank reserves and it isn't "spendable" money on behalf of those institutions. It's really padding so banks can fulfill those obligations and in theory continue to distribute capital. This capital is used by large sections of the economy. It goes, we all go. Something like MAD.

Is this an argument for nationalizing banks? tbh it doesn't really address the core problem

The fact that some of these individuals at the top are profiteering from it? Well that's somewhat of a distinct issue from the bailout. Agreed that they shouldn't be allowed to profiteer. However clever people can profiteer from almost anything and it's difficult to constantly hold them into account to be responsible about it. Our corporate and political leadership has been doing it since at least ww2.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 14th 2010, 18:25:27

/me fixes symbols so i can read it
Finally did the signature thing.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 14th 2010, 19:02:48

qz = symbol abuse!:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Dec 15th 2010, 1:35:39

Yes I am very aware of those I call the Illuminati.
That being said if we continue on this path of little in the way of checks and balances we do not need any crackpots to tell us the crap is going to hit the fan.

gwagers Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 15:11:47

Thank you, qz!

Also, I'm not sure I understand where this has gone. I thought the argument was saying that the government was too much involved with the banks as it was, not that it wasn't involved enough.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 15th 2010, 15:53:56

The last time there was little regulation of the banking sector was the 1920s....:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 13:48:40

http://money.cnn.com/..._card/index.htm?hpt=hp_t2

is this where i complain about having to actually read the mail that Citigroup sends me? i was happy with just tossing their mail in the pile of shredables, now i have to go back and see if the pile contains something important. i need to compost this crap. shredding it ain't good enough.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iNouda Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 14:38:18

3 weeks ain't bad =3

archaic Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 15:20:09

As long as you buy my bushels of 'small potatoes' for at least $42 a bushel, I don't care about this weeks tea party rant de'jour.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Chevs

Jun 27th 2011, 15:26:33

this thread is like half a year old wtf
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 16:02:00

someone just mentioned my name?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 16:14:00

it showed up when i did a seach for Citigroup. well, the search said there were 2 results, but this was the only one i could see and click on.

could've sworn i ranted about them on here before, well that might've been over a year and a half ago.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

aponic Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 0:07:29

I saw a thread about a SOF market buyout and thought 'how odd'. Then I noticed I had written it 'very odd'.
SOF
Cerevisi

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 28th 2011, 1:00:00

wow.. this is old:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )