Verified:

Spaced Game profile

May 16th 2017, 0:23:23

You know someones going to comment on how they are doing kr's together, just keep it here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 16th 2017, 0:54:12

Just when you think it can't get any worse...it can. Vile scumbuckets, you filthy little piglets, your mothers are whores of babylon and they fluff you out in a coffee tin can and left you too die, but somehow you still manage to draw breath because you fed off the teet of mice and somehow became something close to men. MD an SoL are now dubbed Pig vomit of the server. Don't step in the pig vomit, just go around it and pretend it's not there. Time will take care of that mess. Let the rain rinse it away and let the wind and sun dry it. Nothing to see here, move along, just more MD's looking for some much needed attention. I guess they never got that toy they always wanted, let's watch them act immature and senseless.
Do as I say, not as I do.

zdsmith1 Game profile

May 16th 2017, 0:55:30

y'all take this game way too seriously..

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 16th 2017, 1:00:23

Originally posted by zdsmith1:
y'all take this game way too seriously..
It's not the game that's being taken seriously here, its the actions taken in the game that force an outcome, because some of us dedicate our time which we deem as invaluable. Because time is one of the most precious things we have. So when someone comes along and ruins all your hard work and steals your thunder. Yeah some morons might believe it's the game that''s being taken seriously. Remember that saying that pimps used to say "dont hate the player, hate the game" Well that's just because they didnt want to take any responsibility for their actions. But you always hold the people accountable, not the game.

Spaced Game profile

May 16th 2017, 1:07:17

I made this as a joke.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 16th 2017, 1:10:15

Originally posted by Spaced:
I made this as a joke.
But there was nothing funny about it, you mean you made this as ridicule. Not "a joke" ..

zdsmith1 Game profile

May 16th 2017, 1:13:23

I made this as a joke.
'

the backpedaling is strong in this one

syk; I understand what you're saying. I've been on the end of some crap before. I understand being upset, but describing as the way you did (which I am sure is a bit tongue and cheek) seems much! Nothing like getting killed by people who just tag jumped though ;)

Spaced Game profile

May 16th 2017, 1:19:13

I sry.

DruncK Game profile

May 16th 2017, 1:35:17

If I was MD i wouldve done the same thing. SoL should have fought for the server, but I guess they don't realize how the people who are left will feel unobliged to work with them in the future.

They're just scared because they aren't even top 3 in clan might and hoping to recruit as many active players as possible to let down from MD.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 16th 2017, 2:51:26

Uh, why does this thread exist? lol.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

zerol Game profile

May 16th 2017, 3:21:24

no idea bonus

Spaced Game profile

May 16th 2017, 3:34:14

Because with this thread the rest of the threads are saved from political discourse and can instead flow back into the loving arms of the community meta.

mrcuban Game profile

May 16th 2017, 3:52:31

wow. Not sure why SOL would do this if they were considering on playing after this set. I don't know why people are still talking about the game continuing after this set. I think this was finally what people needed to finally walk away for good. I think we can close the book and switch off at the end of the set. Just put up a landing page with a redirect to a facebook page so people can still communicate.

Joseph Stalin

May 16th 2017, 4:14:11

RED will dominate

zerol Game profile

May 16th 2017, 4:14:22

facebook is outdated haha.. anyway dont plan to quit.. was hoping for world war 3 to happen anytime soon.. no pact. just war each other.. lol

Zorp Game profile

May 16th 2017, 4:20:33

You people declaring this the end of the game is ridiculous. Even the end of the server is ridiculous. MD was what, 30 countries before SOL et all joined them for their FS? I doubt more than half of them will quit. I think we can survive 15 people leaving and coming back in a few months.

The_Hawk

May 16th 2017, 4:42:10

Woooo gang bang on Sol next set.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

RLenga MD Game profile

May 16th 2017, 5:44:35

Originally posted by Zorp:
You people declaring this the end of the game is ridiculous. Even the end of the server is ridiculous. MD was what, 30 countries before SOL et all joined them for their FS? I doubt more than half of them will quit. I think we can survive 15 people leaving and coming back in a few months.

5 sol countries came over, the rest are old vets coming back for the last set.

We had nothing to do with the sol tag killing iscode, he likely did something stupid to them, its iscode

iScode Game profile

May 16th 2017, 7:49:13

Originally posted by RLenga MD:

5 sol countries came over, the rest are old vets coming back for the last set.

We had nothing to do with the sol tag killing iscode, he likely did something stupid to them, its iscode
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 16th 2017, 7:50:17

Syko how come you care so much without actually doing anything? You do know that everyone you are pissed off at are feeding off of your rage right?

Winning speaks volumes. But your words are the words of a quitter.

sinistril Game profile

May 16th 2017, 8:23:25

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Just when you think it can't get any worse...it can. Vile scumbuckets, you filthy little piglets, your mothers are whores of babylon and they fluff you out in a coffee tin can and left you too die, but somehow you still manage to draw breath because you fed off the teet of mice and somehow became something close to men. MD an SoL are now dubbed Pig vomit of the server. Don't step in the pig vomit, just go around it and pretend it's not there. Time will take care of that mess. Let the rain rinse it away and let the wind and sun dry it. Nothing to see here, move along, just more MD's looking for some much needed attention. I guess they never got that toy they always wanted, let's watch them act immature and senseless.

Whores of babylon made me lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

maverickmd Game profile

May 16th 2017, 12:29:07

Weve run the same number of krs with sol as we did with sofelders.

Ruthie

May 16th 2017, 16:47:30

hmmm .... sk almost sounds like the disgusting messages I've been getting in game

makes me laugh that someone is that butthurt lol

Edited By: Ruthie on May 16th 2017, 21:51:00
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

henrik Game profile

May 16th 2017, 19:39:00

Feeding off the teets of mice...? That whole post had me laughing due to its imaginative and colourful descriptions :) so funny :) or working for 14 hours and 5 hours sleep affected my sense of humour.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 17th 2017, 2:49:46

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Syko how come you care so much without actually doing anything? You do know that everyone you are pissed off at are feeding off of your rage right?

Winning speaks volumes. But your words are the words of a quitter.
dude shut up Mr I didn't play for like a generation, you rage quit in earth2025

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 17th 2017, 2:50:58

Originally posted by henrik:
Feeding off the teets of mice...? That whole post had me laughing due to its imaginative and colourful descriptions :) so funny :) or working for 14 hours and 5 hours sleep affected my sense of humour.
who doesn't need a laugh after working 14 Long hours

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 17th 2017, 2:52:12

Originally posted by Ruthie:
hmmm .... sk almost sounds like the disgusting messages I've been getting in game

makes me laugh that someone is that butthurt lol
I haven't pm anyone this reset. I am still tagged LaF and hasn't hit or messaged anyone in MD

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 17th 2017, 2:52:42

Actually never rage quit... I quit because of my RL situation didn't allow me to play. Studying and partying you know. That was the rage back then, pun intended.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 17th 2017, 2:56:01

Originally posted by zdsmith1:
I made this as a joke.
'

the backpedaling is strong in this one

syk; I understand what you're saying. I've been on the end of some crap before. I understand being upset, but describing as the way you did (which I am sure is a bit tongue and cheek) seems much! Nothing like getting killed by people who just tag jumped though ;)
this one might be colorful but I've seen some of Hestons material and it blows mine to smithereens

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 17th 2017, 3:03:52

Actually never rage quit... I quit because of my RL situation didn't allow me to play. Studying and partying you know. That was the rage back then, pun intended.
you haven't hurt my feelings. Also u fluff, I just moved and I'm getting settled in. I leave in less than 3 weeks for my vacation so I'm getting ready for that too. I also work for a living. I'm glad u got the college experience. Some of us had to volunteer for a war first so others could have fun and shake ass in the club.

Suicidal Game profile

May 17th 2017, 3:15:42

I guess the server will be kicking SOL's ass next set

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 17th 2017, 17:01:06

you haven't hurt my feelings. Also u fluff, I just moved and I'm getting settled in. I leave in less than 3 weeks for my vacation so I'm getting ready for that too. I also work for a living. I'm glad u got the college experience. Some of us had to volunteer for a war first so others could have fun and shake ass in the club.

Not my country, not my war. I owe nothing to you, don't pretend I do, LOL.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 17th 2017, 22:45:53

I made this as a joke.

THERE ARE NO JOKES IN EE!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 18th 2017, 2:03:30

Not my country, not my war. I owe nothing to you, don't pretend I do, LOL.
You owe nothing to me personally, I was merely showing you the differences in our lives. It was you who thought you owed something, I never once told you that you owed anyone anything, that's your own conscious.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 18th 2017, 2:26:09

Conscience?

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 18th 2017, 2:49:25

Conscience?
<<Yes that, if you know how to spell it you probably have one.

Taveren Game profile

May 18th 2017, 6:26:56

Originally posted by zerol:
facebook is outdated haha.. anyway dont plan to quit.. was hoping for world war 3 to happen anytime soon.. no pact. just war each other.. lol

Try 62, but who's counting.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

iScode Game profile

May 18th 2017, 7:22:02

<3 you.

Edited By: Primeval on May 19th 2017, 2:40:09. Reason: Overly offensive content
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

May 18th 2017, 9:42:15

Originally posted by iScode:

<3 you.

Oops... All those Z names. I'll leave it there for posterity and try this again.

Try 62, but who's counting!

Edited By: Primeval on May 19th 2017, 2:40:43. Reason: Overly offensive content
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

BladeEWG Game profile

May 18th 2017, 11:06:23

So I'm assuming OMA will be warring Sol as well as Elders\sof next set since they are both hitting our restarts.
Class

Buch Game profile

May 18th 2017, 15:38:20

Nah. Just a matter of no one cares anymore. Might as well hit whoever you want because it doesn't matter. MD land killed me :( assholes

NukEvil Game profile

May 18th 2017, 19:50:56

...because some of us dedicate our time which we deem as invaluable.

I would like to just stop you and everyone else thinking like you right here and point out that you're dedicating your "invaluable" time to a dead text-based game from the mid 90's.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 18th 2017, 23:09:07

Originally posted by NukEvil:
...because some of us dedicate our time which we deem as invaluable.

I would like to just stop you and everyone else thinking like you right here and point out that you're dedicating your "invaluable" time to a dead text-based game from the mid 90's.
so are you. So what's your point.

NukEvil Game profile

May 19th 2017, 18:38:45

You are wasting your time here. Looks like you don't deem your time as invaluable as you thought.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 20th 2017, 0:31:22

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
So I'm assuming OMA will be warring Sol as well as Elders\sof next set since they are both hitting our restarts.
Class

That oma country missiled SOL. Of course it died.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Atryn Game profile

May 20th 2017, 15:11:57

Originally posted by NukEvil:
You are wasting your time here. Looks like you don't deem your time as invaluable as you thought.

this time wasting is so....meta....

damondusk Game profile

May 22nd 2017, 22:45:27

Pure poetry. Thanks for the good read.