Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Oct 25th 2017, 20:23:45

Dear Elders,

We've tried building senior homes as a housing project with you STOP.
You tried to take our money STOP.
You refused to give in return STOP.

It's time we take your retirement funds from you STOP.

Let the farmfest START.

May your pensions fatten our stocks! STOP.
With regards,
The Sons of Liberty

END OF TRANSCRIPT

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 25th 2017, 20:46:05

Jokes on you, I got a beer bottle collection for my retirement fund.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2017, 17:00:55

Lol. Vic and gains over there talking all that juice about honor.

Then their FDP farms a clan at war.

You're a classy bunch.

At least it's good to know that literally none of us have any integrity left. Haha

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2017, 19:42:16

DerrickICN, you should not have had your allies send FA and when asked about it told us off.
I have never talked about honor, only 2 things that count and it's winning and having fun.
Don of LaF

DruncK Game profile

Oct 26th 2017, 19:47:02

Except they were OUR allies. That gives you guys no reason to be anywhere near our news.

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 26th 2017, 22:07:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. Vic and gains over there talking all that juice about honor.

Then their FDP farms a clan at war.

You're a classy bunch.

At least it's good to know that literally none of us have any integrity left. Haha

u are at war? here I thought u guys were just suiciding given that you are dieing and we arent. but who am I to judge. our 5x ur nw and all.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2017, 22:32:27

Networth methwork.

2/3 of you have detah. Many more thirds to detah.

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 26th 2017, 22:43:25

we have 18 originals left u have 12 originals. you should check your math skills. no wonder you guys are struggling, this is a math based game.

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 27th 2017, 1:06:55

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
DerrickICN, you should not have had your allies send FA and when asked about it told us off.
I have never talked about honor, only 2 things that count and it's winning and having fun.

Hell, I may not be winning. But I'm having fun :D

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 27th 2017, 1:55:03

Networth methwork.

2/3 of you have detah. Many more thirds to detah.

HA, I'M NOT SURE THE WORD WAR MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS. MY RESTART IS BIGGER THAN YOUR BIGGEST COUNTRY, I DON'T FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING ANYTHING BUT HAIR RIGHT NOW. YOU KEEELD MY ORIGINAL COUNTRY, NOW PREPARE TO DIE - MORE.

JIM DANGER
AKA THE DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2017, 3:04:28

Same. I counted 15 but I could be wrong. You guys had about 38 by at the most so I rounded a bit. Next time I will be sure to say 60.5%.

60.5% of you have died. Many more 60.5%s to come.

Is that better?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 27th 2017, 3:37:05

I don't care about all this nonsense. Of all things, i'm just wondering why i havn't been killed 3 times already. You guys hate me.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 27th 2017, 11:07:08

Derrick we just followed suit mate :).

I've been transparent about all of it. All choices have consequences. Ours do, so have yours.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 27th 2017, 16:47:30

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Lololololololol
I told you off huh? Interesting plot twist

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dissident Game profile

Oct 28th 2017, 5:02:38

lol @ ebert for beating his chest after an oop ab fs on a clan with fewer members...

you would have needed to try really hard to lose this war. aka Difficulty level = Easy

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2017, 8:37:37

Originally posted by Dissident:
lol @ ebert for beating his chest after an oop ab fs on a clan with fewer members...

you would have needed to try really hard to lose this war. aka Difficulty level = Easy

It's not our fault no-one wants to play in elders.
Don of LaF

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 28th 2017, 17:02:48

Originally posted by Dissident:

and if you think I would believe that you were not going to fs us at some point this round you are just dumb. so why should laf wait for morons to hit us, we just preemptively hit you. when you have half the server or more hating you (elders) maybe you are doing it wrong?

Dissident Game profile

Oct 28th 2017, 18:14:04

Ahahaha... no. In fact that is proof we are doing exactly what we intend.

Wronghouse Game profile

Nov 1st 2017, 3:23:23

Did someone say beer?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2017, 6:46:27

Ey Maki. I got no problems with being trashy and worthless. I just didn't expect you to join me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2017, 6:55:58

I do think you should try to have fun though. Since you took the reigns over there every war sol has been in has been lame as hell for everyone involved except the one you got all butthurt about.

I promise it's more fun if you don't know the result before the thing even pops off. This is a game. The way we play over here is just to try to see some fun by sets end. Laf has even found a way this set to make it fun for themselves. Your fluff is just stale though bro. You'd rather just win than give yourself a challenge at all. AT was blowing up for sets around your lame actions where it just dies in here. Still blows my mind that you got butthurt last set about us flipping a gangbang into a good time. If I were you I'd have appreciated that. To each their own I guess. Have fun being boring af.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 2nd 2017, 7:13:50
See Original Post

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2017, 7:58:39

I do think you should try to have fun though. Since you took the reigns over there every war sol has been in has been lame as hell for everyone involved except the one you got all butthurt about.

I promise it's more fun if you don't know the result before the thing even pops off. This is a game. The way we play over here is just to try to see some fun by sets end. Laf has even found a way this set to make it fun for themselves. Your fluff is just stale though bro. You'd rather just win than give yourself a challenge at all. AT was blowing up for sets around your lame actions where it just dies in here. Still blows my mind that you got butthurt last set about us flipping a gangbang into a good time. If I were you I'd have appreciated that. To each their own I guess. Have fun being boring af.

I could say the same about Elders.
Don of LaF

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 2nd 2017, 8:35:53

DerrickICN your post reminds me of this great fight I had when I was in my late teens. I was carrying one of my fathers golf clubs(4-iron) through town because he fell ill at the clubhouse the weekend before and he left in a hurry and forgot it I guess. The golf course is on the other side of town.
So I was walking through town with the 4-iron and thinking, as you do, about how I could beat up everyone I saw. I was armed with basically a more harmful and easier to swing baseball bat and no one cared for a second that I was carrying through town and out in the open. Was a nice feeling. Most people would perhaps have stopped at thinking about it but I was and am a fun-loving guy. It was not something I planned for a long while I just saw an opportunity and took it; There was a construction site at the edge of the central station and there were not many people around, the road was shut off for cars but I was walking on the sidewalk which was still open and there was just me there and 2 construction workers.
One of the construction workers was hooking stuff for the crane to take up to the roof of the building and the other guy, I guess he might have been helping him but he was walking into the building as I passed.
So both those construction workers were bigger than me for sure. They probably weighed in at 150% my weight and mostly muscle. And I saw at least the guy outside was carrying a hammer. But I had the element of surprise as they would not expect a random guy to for no reason take a swing at them with a golf club. LOL they were soorely mistaken.

The fight
So as the one guy had just gone inside and the other guy was busy hooking for the crane I seized the moment and walked up to the guy, aimed the swing at his temple and swung with all my 17-year old might. I missed his temple and came closer to the forehead because I guess a misjudgement of the centripental forces on the club which i did not properly countreact at that unfamiliar angle of striking with a golf club. Swinging in the horizontal plane at an object 6 feet from the ground is not something I had practiced at the course. But the swing was really hard and as it struck there was a huge gush of blood from his head - it was glorious. He fell to the ground like a tree cut at the base.

The other worker:
I stood there and admired my work for what felt like forever, almost frozen in joy and satisfaction until I saw the other worker rushing towards me, his face nearly as red as the blood at my feet, and I realized that club or no club this was not gonna be an easy fight. I took a big swing as he got close to me but he parried it with his arm. The club was bent pretty hard and I was backing away to get another shot at him before we were up close and personal. He had almost stopped in his tracks in order to parry the blow and his arm was noticeably hurt by the parry. Though he kept going and I took another swing, this time, as I felt it would be my last swing, I went for his knee - BAM. I have never to this day heard a grown man scream so loudly and so angrily - not even when I told my father about his broken club later in the evening.
So anyway the club got kinda stuck on the guys knee because he went down and it kinda lodged itself beneath his body. I tried to pull it out but it was my downfall as he now reached me and pulled me to the ground with him. I knew things were gonna get worse before they got better again. This guy was far bigger than me, I tried hitting him in his face with my left but it was as when the borg adapted to a frequency of phaser fire - it was just absorbed. He went on top of me and started beating me over the head, once, twice, thrice... I stopped counting and tried to break part of the impacts with my arms, it may have made a difference, but I still felt every hit, and it got worse, he headbutted me so I lost my front teeth, later I realized either that or one or more of his strikes had dislodged my jaw. And he beat my body as well. Body shots with his knees and knuckles made me feel like my hips and ribs were being crushed. I did the only thing I could; I screamed.

The rescue
And luckily someone heard it. Two pedestrians rushed forth to my rescue, they only saw an insane screaming man in his fourties holding down and clobbering a screaming teenager who was now bleeding all across the face. The two pedestrians were women in their 50s, but they jumped the man and tried to wrestle him off me. It worked, to a point. He did however manage to break out of their grasp and go for me again, my body was broken, his knee was, my legs were fine, so I ran. I picked up the golf club and I ran, I afforded a laugh as I saw his failed attempts at standing up and going after me.

It was an epic fight, a fair fight, a fun fight. Which was exactly my intention. I took down a big guy who I believe to this day has not recovered from that swing to the head. I can't imagine. I know he didn't die, I checked the obituaries the next few days and the notice in the newspaper said he was in a "medically induced coma". A few weeks after that they wrote he was sent home. Also the other guy Im pretty sure his knee is still not OK - I got it good with a 4-iron!

You may ask why I would do such a thing. Hey life is a fight, if you don't like it, go live in your bubble. I would not go after a kid with a golf club, I made it interesting and fair, so it's OK in my book. What a rush of adrenaline! What a day! When I tell that story to my friends, to this day no one has accused me of being stale, lame or boring. They see that I could not know the result beforehand, and I did it anyway. That takes guts and it is what brings respect. I just hope no one got butthurt over a good time, because that would be fluffing lame. Amirite?

Full disclosure: this ofc is entirely fictional but an effective way to show how stupid Elders/Derricks stance is in all this.

Ohh and in case someone did not get it this is a full synopsis of last set, depicted in real life events. I am Elders, the first construction worker is LaF, the second one is SOL and the two women without a clue what happened are Stones and Imag. So this set is your day in court.

Edited By: Gerdler on Nov 2nd 2017, 8:53:39

Makinso Game profile

Nov 2nd 2017, 8:49:07

I actually LOLed at the details in this story.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 2nd 2017, 8:49:42

You should write like small sketches.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 2nd 2017, 8:50:02

Dinner?

Makinso Game profile

Nov 2nd 2017, 8:50:05

Okay it's final I love Gerdler the world is allowed to know it.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 2nd 2017, 9:01:34

<3 <3

Zorp Game profile

Nov 2nd 2017, 9:50:59

lol

akadeo0o0 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2017, 11:25:04

lol Elders just got decimated at what they claimed that they are good at

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 2nd 2017, 14:11:51

My jaw dropped. I was like nnnnnooooooooooo, then I had to wonder how you weren't arrested lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Veritas

Nov 2nd 2017, 14:26:53

Originally posted by akadeo0o0:
lol Elders just got decimated at what they claimed that they are good at

^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZzoOc85Csk
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2017, 15:03:09

lol Gerdler for a moment I thought that was true story

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 3rd 2017, 5:34:25

All Hail Gerdlers Story! I liked it. I'll have to favorite this page so I can come back and read it again sometime.

Veritas

Nov 3rd 2017, 9:04:29

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
All Hail Gerdlers Story! I liked it. I'll have to favorite this page so I can come back and read it again sometime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrgCGtMFeyU

ebert00 Game profile

Nov 3rd 2017, 10:29:00

that is some impressive story writing. also very pretty spot on accurate to elders. i cannot wait for the sequel for what happened this round.

Veritas

Nov 3rd 2017, 13:33:41

No thanks to fluffing Elders we now have a LaF monster... seriously Elders what the fluff were you thinking... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y06fozFuVvE

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 3rd 2017, 13:53:07

you forgot to add in the part about the vandals that made a mess at that construction site first!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2017, 19:42:03

That was a fun story.

*two snaps*

Vamps Game profile

Nov 4th 2017, 5:17:06

Elders got to war and LaF didn't get to net.

I had fun.

See you fellas next set! :-)

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 4th 2017, 5:58:37

but Vamps we are netting just doing it old school style wargaining.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Nerrus Game profile

Nov 4th 2017, 11:19:51

Originally posted by drkprinc:
but Vamps we are netting just doing it old school style wargaining.

^^
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Veritas

Nov 4th 2017, 14:50:26

Originally posted by Vamps:
Elders got to war and LaF didn't get to net.

I had fun.

See you fellas next set! :-)

LaF lost the battle as netters, but won the war by war-gaining.

Elders, under the patronage of a few corrupt moderators are now back to doing what they do best... "coordinating" attacks as suicidal untags, cross server.

An Elders tale, wasted talent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk5G_wO6Eb0

Edited By: Veritas on Nov 4th 2017, 14:59:26

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 4th 2017, 15:29:49

See u there

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2017, 22:32:54

What server am I crossing over to? The one I play with ashe on or the one I hit him on for reasons very specific to that server? We fans man. Every server is different.

If you are talking about team, I did only address my actions in messages and not in any sort of formal way. I was, after all, just an untagged suicider there. Lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2017, 22:34:02

Should I make a post to keep you in the know? I wouldn't want you to feel left out.