Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2018, 16:11:37

Makaroni
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2018, 16:14:30

I'd say about anything rn to get you losers to kill me instead of having netters do it, Makaroni salad.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2018, 17:09:07

Btw man. It's funny. I talk to about everyone in the game the same regardless of their size. I truly give no fluffs.

Always funny to watch you not do that. Like if evo was twice your size you'd be like "yes massa no problem massa."

You only act like a big man when your clan is the size to bully a smaller tag.

Come at me bro. I'm still waiting to die. Clearing evo's 7/70 demos and making LGs so they know I'm online is getting old.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 11th 2018, 18:21:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Makaroni

no, I made up his new nic...it is Makironi

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2018, 18:48:13

We here at elders are eternally partial to Makimso Jong Un

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 11th 2018, 21:55:53

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
We here at elders are eternally partial to Makimso Jong Un

That is iMag's term. You cannot have it. :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

VicVixvi Game profile

Jul 11th 2018, 23:44:33

Edited By: VicVixvi on Jul 12th 2018, 0:04:54

TipDaVampire Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 1:50:37

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Does it really matter what I say? You're going to believe what you want too and I'm going to believe what I want too. Neither of us are going to be able to speak our piece and see things the other persons way. Only thing we can probably agree on is to disagree.

Pfft...

Deflection...

You could have just said: "Hey, I miss-spoke when I said "...says the guy whose hit netting tags for years....". Sorry about that." And I would have said. "No sweat it's all good."

Not a big deal.

That ego is an annoying little thing, right?

And BTW, since you have all those pre-war spy ops. Check my country #10 when the war started and you'll see I was clearly netting. My SDI and SPAL were squat... But anyway, my country is dead. I saw the attacks today and didn't even try to wall. Doubt I'll restart this set because it hardly makes sense to be killed over and over. So there, you have your revenge. Hope you can savor it. As this game continues to die... well, consider yourself as much of the problem as the solution.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 4:27:54

says the one who stole tech from netters last set and now suddenly is the good guy who leaves other people to net in peace.....

LOL@tip

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 5:39:55

Tip doesn't steal tech from netters. I'd think if that happened I'd have heard about it and that's news to me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 5:41:58

Man tip is one of the most solid honest good guys I've ever played with. Donno where y'alls hate for him comes from. Seems a little out of place but whatever.

Like I'm not gonna come on here fluffting on jcat or akula or something like that because they're good dudes even tho I think some sol are a joke. Idk man. Whatever.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 13:11:44

Derrick really dont comment on things you have no idea about.

that is all.

fluff

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 15:03:46

Well if this did actually happen, Ivan, which I don't believe it did, had you contacted me about it I'd have been more than happy to FA you.

But you know. Do you

Buch Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 15:45:11

Proof or you're lying Ivan.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 13th 2018, 0:09:41

Welcome back Ivan!

Jul 13th 2018, 0:57:21

Originally posted by Ivan:
says the one who stole tech from netters last set and now suddenly is the good guy who leaves other people to net in peace.....

LOL@tip
Well, another person who is wrong. :-) It was the set before last. Last set I touched no one but bots. And this set I wasn't some idiot sitting with 100 mil tech points with 1% spal. Not to mention there is a big difference between someone commiting espionage versus a clan doing a kill run. And one other mention Ivan. **I apologized**. I stated I had done it while walling as an act of desperation to stay alive, and didn't touch anyone afterwards.

So you were wrong, yes? Man up then. :-)

Jul 13th 2018, 0:59:49

And to think... I considered reactivating your Sof account at one point...

Hobo Game profile

Jul 15th 2018, 0:15:15

guys where can i sign up to play

Makinso Game profile

Jul 15th 2018, 0:16:48

http://SOL.ghqnet.com hobo! Get yer butt back in

Ivan Game profile

Jul 15th 2018, 18:55:47

I dont recall discussing it with you at all tip, so dunno who you apologized to and afaik this was before your war started so dont try with the walling thing anyway its water under the bridge by now just fun to catch buch and derrick with fluff :D

as with reactivating my sof account, last i checked it was deleted and thus cannot be reactivated I also dont remember asking for it to be reactivated? o.O and even then that should probably be a private conversation.

Anyway getting FSsed like that sucks but as a SOFer suck it up and kick em in the butt.

fluff!

Jul 15th 2018, 23:03:33

Originally posted by Ivan:
I dont recall discussing it with you at all tip, so dunno who you apologized to and afaik this was before your war started so dont try with the walling thing anyway its water under the bridge by now just fun to catch buch and derrick with fluff :D

as with reactivating my sof account, last i checked it was deleted and thus cannot be reactivated I also dont remember asking for it to be reactivated? o.O and even then that should probably be a private conversation.

Anyway getting FSsed like that sucks but as a SOFer suck it up and kick em in the butt.

fluff!

No, I don't think you asked for it to be reactivated. But we (myself and Iron) knew that you and Xyle had "issues", and when Xyle left, we talked about reactivating your account and inviting you back. Anyway, as you said, water under the bridge.