Verified:

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 22nd 2017, 20:28:57

All,

SOL declares war on Monsters, RR, Oma, and Omega.

The reason: we want to give these shrinking clans some purpose again. They have netted there way to almost non existence numbers wise. Netting there way without pacting us too which is silly. I am doing this for the server! To spice it up, and force them to work with each other. We have given them the numbers advantage. They have large stocks! We hope they put up some resistance, for that is what us SOLers look for.

Good luck to Monsters, RR, OMA, and OMEGA!!
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 20:32:39

Drama llama
*Splat*

m4z Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 20:33:11

Blind siding netting tags and you think you're going to get some resistance? GG douchebag.

Havoc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 20:43:30

Yeahhh no that's how you make people stop playing this game
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Truckanuck Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 20:44:26

Can't speak for the rest of the tag but I don't have the time nor the desire to sit by my phone so I can wall, otherwise I wouldn't be netting (cool huh?). I will not be restarting, good job ending my set early though.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Vanderlift Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 20:45:02

We lost several new players when Elders pulled the same thing last set.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 20:58:27

Wow. Leave the treehuggers alone

Savage Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 21:13:43

That's a fluffty thing to do

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 22nd 2017, 21:37:18

How dare you war in a semi war-based game. Jerks.

RiGHTiNTHeJiMMy

Jan 22nd 2017, 21:39:37

Acting like Elders....SHAME!

WArriOR Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 21:46:25

lol this is funny
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 22nd 2017, 21:58:03

So much for the Sol and monsters long standing friendship
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Taveren Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 22:02:48

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
All,

SOL declares war on Monsters, RR, Oma, and Omega.

The reason: we want to give these shrinking clans some purpose again. They have netted there way to almost non existence numbers wise. Netting there way without pacting us too which is silly. I am doing this for the server! To spice it up, and force them to work with each other. We have given them the numbers advantage. They have large stocks! We hope they put up some resistance, for that is what us SOLers look for.

Good luck to Monsters, RR, OMA, and OMEGA!!

Or... they all quit instead.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Marshal Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 22:04:50

numbers wise sol had advantage and it grew even bigger since they got fs.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 22nd 2017, 22:05:23

Then your tag has no tag protection if all your members quit. You might as well not exist if they do not defend your tag when in need.

Dont friends usually have pacts? Just sayin...
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 22nd 2017, 22:10:34

Originally posted by Marshal:
numbers wise sol had advantage and it grew even bigger since they got fs.

Nope, tags had 30, and we have inactives. nice try homie
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2017, 22:20:39

and we have inactives

does that mean I can farm them ? >.>
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Vanderlift Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 22:51:34

You think this act of senseless barbarism will improve the server... well you're technically correct. Less population = better page load speed.

You might as well not exist

At least we generate ad revenue. That can't be said for the bots.

Over The Hill Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 23:34:42

This has to rank right up there with the top ten douche bag moves in the past 20 years

All, I am doing this for the server!

if you mean by reducing the number of players that won't be returning.....you got that right.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 22nd 2017, 23:42:30

lmao if you guys are upset about warring in this game maybe you should go play simcity?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Vanderlift Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 0:08:05

Originally posted by sinistril:
lmao if you guys like random killing so much maybe you should go play <insert game here>?

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 0:21:15

Incredible...

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 0:30:35

Douche move, on the flip side... There is a chance that LaF gets all the top 10 spots
*Splat*

damondusk Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 0:38:56

LI, I played with you and warred for SOL for almost a decade (chemosh). I was always proud of SOL's integrity.....but this? I cannot find words to express my disappointment in your brand of leadership.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2017, 0:53:20

Speaking as only one Monster in a democratic group, I can pretty confidently say that the Monsters are not interested in an Alliance war right now. As individuals we participate in the conflicts on the other servers. But in Alliance we have been quietly perfecting the zen-like art of the all-explore. We maintain our position in the game as representatives of many, many Monsters who have gone. We have not adopted new-fangled ideas like land-trading or oil destocks. We hold a home for Monsters that we hope will one day return.

Our small group would prefer to continue netting in peace, thanks.

damondusk Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 0:56:31

Sorry, Getafix, Lord Italy has decided for you and everyone else that all players must and will play his way. His way being, the largest alliances planning and executing a late-in-the-set FS on a bunch of netting countries that will undoubtedly not have war prepped countries. You know, like a grown man beating up a ten year old and bragging about it.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:23:11

Originally posted by Vanderlift:
lmao if you guys like random killing so much maybe you should go play <insert game here>?

The difference is that PvP is enabled on this game. If you play a game with PvP interactions, then you can't complain when they happen. Suck it up, buttercup.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:39:17

Originally posted by Vanderlift:

The difference is that PvP is enabled on this game. If you play a game with PvP interactions, then you can't complain when they happen. Suck it up, buttercup.

Do you feel like a badass now? Like you're doing some serious warring?

You're being assholes. Attacking thirty people who are unprepared and not wanting to fight.

Fact is you guys just drove more people out of an already dieing game. Well played sirs, well played.

Not a Doctor

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:44:38

If I were the leader of a small alliance I'd be making sure to pact out anyone and everyone who was willing to talk to me.

Why should SoL avoid warring alliances with leaders who are too lazy to reach out for pacts?

Why has this game devolved into such a netting friendly circle jerk?

Where does this entitlement come from? "No one can hit me as long as I don't hit them!"

Sack up and fight back if you have a problem with what's happening. Your whining is not doing anyone any good.

braden Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:47:04

Give you the war you want to ensure i wont have to war?

Yes. Perfect.

Not a Doctor

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:49:54

braden:

I think this game may be better suited for you:

http://www.clubpenguin.com/

Enjoy!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:52:03

The "I'm taking my ball and going home" rhetoric in this thread is sad and childish. Good God, people.

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:53:24

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:
If I were the leader of a small alliance I'd be making sure to pact out anyone and everyone who was willing to talk to me.

Why should SoL avoid warring alliances with leaders who are too lazy to reach out for pacts?

Why has this game devolved into such a netting friendly circle jerk?

Where does this entitlement come from? "No one can hit me as long as I don't hit them!"

Sack up and fight back if you have a problem with what's happening. Your whining is not doing anyone any good.

fluffing that noise. None of us want to fight. We're going through the motion of playing turns out of habit.

You're the jerks trying to force people to play the way you want. Why do you feel entitled to kill people who haven't done fluff to you ?

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 23rd 2017, 1:56:44. Reason: Overly offensive content

meti Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:56:42

This game is a warring game. Why are people so depressed?
Get over it, restart and fight for yourself and your alliance. SoL didn't win every war, but we come back again and again even after huge disappointments just to fight another set. Since day one this game was about fighting in all levels and netting was just something to do incase no action came around.

Get over it and play the damn game or go in your room and play with your dolls!
Still Around

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 1:58:54

Originally posted by meti:
This game is a warring game. Why are people so depressed?
Get over it, restart and fight for yourself and your alliance. SoL didn't win every war, but we come back again and again even after huge disappointments just to fight another set. Since day one this game was about fighting in all levels and netting was just something to do incase no action came around.

Get over it and play the damn game or go in your room and play with your dolls!

You guys like to war. We do not. What about that do you not understand?

meti Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:03:06

Yes alright you are absolutely right, >>>>>WRONG GAME YOU ARE PLAYING<<<<<<< GET IT?
Still Around

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:03:43

This is just about an easy war win, can't beat a war alliance so they are picking on 4 tags they know don't like war,

They know by the time the 4 alliances have turns and actually get together that the war will be majorly in their favor.

Personally if anyone gets a war chat going I will unload until I'm killed, then I'll restart just like everytime this happens
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:04:46

Originally posted by Primeval:
The "I'm taking my ball and going home" rhetoric in this thread is sad and childish. Good God, people.

Why should we give these jerks what they want? None of us give to fluffs about fighting. Where's the glory in attacking people who have no war techs,spies,missiles or turns? What's the point? Does it make your tiny fluff hard killing people who aren't going to fight back?

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 23rd 2017, 2:20:33. Reason: Overly offensive content

meti Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:05:37

Thats right, THANK YOU W!!! make a few enemies, make people want to get revenge, spice it up a bit, wont hurt anything. Its a game after all.
Still Around

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:07:45

Originally posted by Warster:
This is just about an easy war win, can't beat a war alliance so they are picking on 4 tags they know don't like war,

They know by the time the 4 alliances have turns and actually get together that the war will be majorly in their favor.

Personally if anyone gets a war chat going I will unload until I'm killed, then I'll restart just like everytime this happens

You are correct but don't give these jerks what they want. They don't deserve it.

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 23rd 2017, 2:22:01. Reason: Overly offensive content

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:09:43

Thats right, THANK YOU W!!! make a few enemies, make people want to get revenge, spice it up a bit, wont hurt anything. Its a game after all.

It is a game that people play different ways. We don't play the game like you do. We try for t10s. Do you really think you can force people to play the way you want?

Not a Doctor

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:10:38

Originally posted by m4z:

You're the jerks trying to force people to play the way you want. Why do you feel entitled to kill people who haven't done fluff to you ?

You are choosing to play in a game where warring is a part of the game. If you want to avoid war, perhaps you should have taken the initiative to pact, and protect yourself from war.

It sounds like you may be better suited to join braden. http://www.clubpenguin.com/

Enjoy!

(btw, I have not played in SoL for a year or two now, and have not stayed in touch with the members there. I have no horse in this race, I just think you are lame)

Elders

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:12:20

bonus

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:12:39

Originally posted by braden:
Give you the war you want to ensure i wont have to war?

Yes. Perfect.

I miss you already :(

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:14:14

Originally posted by Not a Doctor:
Originally posted by m4z:

You are choosing to play in a game where warring is a part of the game. If you want to avoid war, perhaps you should have taken the initiative to pact, and protect yourself from war.

It sounds like you may be better suited to join braden. http://www.clubpenguin.com/

Enjoy!

(btw, I have not played in SoL for a year or two now, and have not stayed in touch with the members there. I have no horse in this race, I just think you are lame)

What's your point fluff?

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 23rd 2017, 2:24:57. Reason: Overly offensive content

Vanderlift Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:16:56

You might have to wait awhile on that revenge. There's a line.

zerol Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:18:21

while u guys whine.. why not get together in small room and plan for a revenge.. we are looking forward for it.. see u soon.. dont take too long if not we will tag kill you.. we have tons tree hugger.. we welcome you to kill them haha..

braden Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:21:02

Joke is on you. I already play it.

m4z Game profile

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:22:06

Originally posted by zerol:
while u guys whine.. why not get together in small room and plan for a revenge.. we are looking forward for it.. see u soon.. dont take too long if not we will tag kill you.. we have tons tree hugger.. we welcome you to kill them haha..

Nobody is going to fight back. We do not care. That's the point. None of us care about sol. T10 is the goal. Not killing some retard with 180 CS.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 23rd 2017, 2:24:50

You fight for the honour of your tag that's why u fight back
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332