Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2018, 2:07:05

Who
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 19th 2018, 4:47:27

Where

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2018, 7:17:23

Originally posted by Namineff:
Originally posted by ZEN:
I still got love for Nami. The problem is this.....he doesn't care if you like him or not. Get pissed, he wants you to. Call him an idiot, as he is laughing. If you want to beat him....just adjust.

Now I play the country a little differently is all. Its like my rule in swimming in the ocean.

As long as I don't look the tastiest morsel in the vicinity and have a pointy object, I figure the sharks will eat the chubs first. Giving me enough time to swim back to shore.

^^^^^^^^^
ZEN is wise. omg did I just say he's wise. wtf?! :)

Haha. It tastes funny to say it and awkward to hear it. You should see me in RL. I am actually respected in my industry. ME. Respected.

It make me laugh daily. I feel like I am a borderline sexual harassment case waiting to happen. I like to think it's my handsome and distinguished looks, but then I realize the women who idolize me in my field are just stupid. Plus I am quite hideous.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 19th 2018, 8:15:34

Originally posted by ZEN:

As long as I don't look the tastiest morsel in the vicinity and have a pointy object, I figure the sharks will eat the chubs first. Giving me enough time to swim back to shore.

When being chased by a bear you dont need to be the fastest runner..... just faster than the person beside you.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2018, 8:35:55

translation:

have a bad country and dont get suicided, and somehow enjoy only playing bad countries

Namineff Game profile

Oct 19th 2018, 13:19:45

Originally posted by enshula:
translation:

have a bad country and dont get suicided, and somehow enjoy only playing bad countries

The countries that were attacked had very little to do with potential. It had FAR more to do with pathetic defense or in Gerdler's case, being an entitled pompous douche. Chewi's country was the exception...that had to die or the breaks on us wouldn't have cost enough.

We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 19th 2018, 14:22:51

this guy is still talking like he's a somebody that means something around here?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2018, 16:32:18

Yeah, yesterday's newspaper just can't seem to remove itself from the coffee table.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 19th 2018, 17:40:00

Originally posted by drkprinc:
this guy is still talking like he's a somebody that means something around here?

like derrick...dat wittle snowflake