Verified:

Namineff Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 3:00:20

They are simple.

For the server in general:
Everyone not tagged LaF is safe unless they participate in a kill run on a sp00ge country.

For LaF:
LOL! One of you can have a free pass. Whoever PMs me Gerdler's country first, is on DNH all set. The rest of LaF...enjoy your set >:)
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

breeze Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 3:07:27

Oh damn you got rules. Why? and why should we abide by your rules. I have never known iMag to follow rules. Its just like men reading instructions. Who needs instructions?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 3:58:27

Namineff is garbage, nuff said.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hokage Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 4:20:31

I thought your dealing the whole server, now your threatening only laf, your trying to be safe now. What is your goal again in this server? to kill gerdler's country? Your diverting everyone's attention, instead killing you lcn'rs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 4:28:08

All I gotta say is, bring it, I'll be wargainingFTW!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Purposeful1 Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 4:44:40

There's a high concentration of net worth in the top 1%! We need a radical redistribution of wealth in order to rebalance the economy!
Purposeful1

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 6:43:59

so are you saying you are now only targeting Gerlder? One country? How do you propose any impact when most of the server is coming for you?

I would probably think you will try and hide in as many tags then strike again?

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 7:19:58

LOL this is funny, just when I thought they couldn't get any more moronic.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 20:54:10

Unfortunate for you, the server remeber's what you did to them last set, you think you will be allowed to grow to pose a threat again?

Namineff Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 21:32:06

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Unfortunate for you, the server remeber's what you did to them last set, you think you will be allowed to grow to pose a threat again?

>:)

Sure, beat on the untagged countries. That wont stop what's coming. I'll tell you now that we will come from multiple established alliances this set. You may look all you want, but this was planned long ago and people have been in place for multiple sets. You can't stop it!

Good Luck!

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 21:58:02

Griefing and hitting netters is one thing. Players can adjust play style adding more defence and actually preparing to be grabbed...

But hiding in tags, using fake names and breaking years of trust is next level bullfluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2018, 22:09:25

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Griefing and hitting netters is one thing. Players can adjust play style adding more defence and actually preparing to be grabbed...

But hiding in tags, using fake names and breaking years of trust is next level bullfluff.

Sabotaging the game is what they're doing :-/
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 10th 2018, 23:47:59

We played many resets in LCN in the Swirve days and you are willing to throw away those years of online friendship because I dont agree with targetting LaF until eternity. Your attitude of 'you do things my way or not at all' is too much.

Im out.

I know you are hiding as a bot and will find you ingame soon enough. You don't have the patience to stay hidden for long.......

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 0:17:34

Personally, idgaf. While I do not agree with what they did, I will admit I had fun with it. Fortunately, some of us prefer to wargain :) Mrcuban is correct, people will just adjust and others will welcome clicking the attack button repeatedly. For those of us who like that attack button, it means nothing if you get killed and your restart is ready to attack with substance 100 turns later (hate the game, not the player, or change the game). While that is occurring, those experienced at gaining and controlling the top ten will continue, while us wargainers are down below swinging fly swatters at these pests. So yea, idgaf... looking forward to next set.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 0:37:08

so what if gerdler pm's you his own number?

ingle Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 0:42:29

I found him!

I AM GERDLER (#382)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 0:45:18

Guess you get the free pass
Just shut up and have another beer

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 1:10:07

waiting to see everyone elses countries named "I AM INGLE"

Namineff Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 1:21:33

Originally posted by enshula:

He gets no pass.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 1:24:18

Nobody cares!
(•_•)

dlazrael Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 1:26:31

I wouldn't wipe my ass with the paper your rules are printed on. You all will die, over and over again!
DLAzrael
Sons of Liberty
Head of Internal Affairs

sinistril Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 2:32:43

I've always thought that insult should be reversed. For example, I wouldn't wipe my ass with us dollar bills cause they're worth too much but I would wipe my ass with Venezuelan bolivars because they're worthless

Then again, someone like bill gates, who us currency is relatively worthless to, would probably not wipe his ass with us currency even though it's worthless. He uses that extra soft triple ply, for sure.

Even he doesn't use the toilet paper (http://incrediblethings.com/...illion-gold-toilet-paper/) galleri uses with all her cartel money though.

Edited By: sinistril on Oct 11th 2018, 2:39:14
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 2:53:06

Trumpoz get in touch with me fam. You really feel that way, we will be having warchats for you to prove it.

ingle Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 3:47:37

Originally posted by Namineff:

He gets no pass.

I posted his # already. Where's my free pass?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 6:46:08

I think you guys already know my country name and number.

The thing about us LCN vets is that we are lazy. So as I would love to join the crusade....I am kind of lazy. So I am hoping you guys get lazy too.

So really this is a test of attrition. I bet I out lazy you.

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 19:58:04

He gets no pass.

You are just one sour cupcake right? Is it because Gerdler is like way out of your league...

anyway "Rokkie #304" is me i made it easy for you., see you on the battlefied.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 20:33:59

He gets no pass.

You are just one sour cupcake right? Is it because Gerdler is like way out of your league...

I could care less what country you are. If they care enough to use them, anyone with basic math skills can net when there is no potential to be hit. That's over! As punishment for arranging such behavior, Gerdler must be punished. Any time he is found, he will be hit...hard. He is the pompous ass of a figurehead for everything that is wrong with the game and as such he must be punished until he adapts.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 20:44:39

He gets no pass.

I could care less what country you are. If they care enough to use them, anyone with basic math skills can net when there is no potential to be hit. That's over! As punishment for arranging such behavior, Gerdler must be punished. Any time he is found, he will be hit...hard. He is the pompous ass of a figurehead for everything that is wrong with the game and as such he must be punished until he adapts.

I think you have that the wrong way around.
Just shut up and have another beer

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 20:56:54

He gets no pass.

Oh but I care for your's very much so. Care to share or to chicken? No need to reply, I know the answer.
Keep spouting crap you're literally the laughing stock of this game outside of your own little clown group and that dude i pity *sends buckets of pity over*

There is nothing that you can do besides bring the server community even closer. Maybe if you used these skills IRL you may achieve world peace or some fluff, but no you're here getting a hard on over Gerdler because he likes Maths....

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 11th 2018, 21:47:17

I dunno about Nami, but I get hard when you all get so bent outta shape.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 21:57:46

I get a hard on when everyone starts talking about hard ons

Oct 11th 2018, 22:00:17

Wanna cross swords?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 22:01:35

/me hops in bed with the enemy in the most literal sense

Oct 11th 2018, 22:02:51

You can bottom first :-*

Oct 11th 2018, 22:03:27

*greedy*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 22:10:14

I got I hard on cuz Derrick got a hard on when everyone started talking about hard ons......
(•_•)

Oct 11th 2018, 22:17:12

iHard, the new Apple personal pump

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2018, 22:18:36

LOL, patent it now!
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 2:18:15

I think its pretty funny after a 15+ years of Laf farming, cheating, and bullying from Grammy through Don Marshall right up until Eug - the guy that ended the farming and cheating is the one drawing the ire of the inane clown posse.

Obviously, anybody stupid enough to thing Spork is only hitting Laf is retarded - but I guess identifying retards is a recruiting opportunity for them.

MrCuban - you ought to get Leto's input on FA stuff before you throw out blanket pacting opportunities. If you give spoof a pact, you are denying PDM assistance to any real allies that might call for help in dealing with them. Negotiating with terrorists is not a great way to make friends with the tags that will still be here after the spoo train has derailed
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 12th 2018, 2:29:59

Hi Sp00ge
Meet iMag...

iMag's rule of engagement this set. Touch LaF or any other clan on this server....
You get the idea

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 2:37:53

Originally posted by galleri:
Hi Sp00ge
Meet iMag...

iMag's rule of engagement this set. Touch LaF or any other clan on this server....
You get the idea

iMag? That's an easy tag kill for us. 0% fear of that lot of losers

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 2:53:06

Hi Sp00ge
Meet iMag...

You get the idea

Word on the street is, you're losing people due to your stupidity levels, I'll just sit back and enjoy your foolishness :-)
(•_•)

breeze Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 3:08:59

Hi Sp00ge
Meet iMag...

You get the idea

hahahaha well then bring your chicken sh*t hiding ass out and lets see tough guy. iHeadbanger

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 12th 2018, 3:11:01

Apparently, he doesn't know iMag likes war and likes to die. We will keep you busy.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

breeze Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 3:25:20

Namineff be prepared to meet iMag. Oh wait I met everyone of you last set with all my pleasant spy ops. What a joke it was.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 3:41:17

Originally posted by breeze:
Namineff be prepared to meet iMag. Oh wait I met everyone of you last set with all my pleasant spy ops. What a joke it was.

If I remember correctly, the last time I fought imag, we tagkilled them in under 8 hours. So yeah, not sweating ankle biters. Besides, you wont find us until it's too late. Last set was just a warm up >:)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 12th 2018, 4:06:04

At least we don't have to hide.

iScode Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 4:52:31

bonus

Edited By: iScode on Oct 12th 2018, 6:26:01
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 6:42:35

Originally posted by archaic:
MrCuban - you ought to get Leto's input on FA stuff before you throw out blanket pacting opportunities. If you give spoof a pact, you are denying PDM assistance to any real allies that might call for help in dealing with them. Negotiating with terrorists is not a great way to make friends with the tags that will still be here after the spoo train has derailed

What are you on about bro? Too much kool aid for you?

Soviet Game profile

Oct 13th 2018, 15:29:36

Who the fluff is this guy?
If you fs'd iMag when it was probably down to like 5 members, maybe 4, and it took you 8 hours to tagkill.
Bro I wouldn't be bragging over that.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org