Verified:

Reckless Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 2:08:04

This war was to punish SOL for there wrong doings in the past. Attacking netgainers, bullying small alliances, and dropping pacts to FS in return.

Yet, isn't it seemingly what this Anti-SOL coalition has done? MD, wasn't even in the game, yet comes back and strikes. SoF drops a pact, refuses attempts to reup, then strikes. LaF and LCN take part in a grudge FS.

So what have you accomplished ladies and gentlemen?

deepcode Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 2:13:39

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2011, 2:15:16

Hasn't LCN been FSed by SOL three times in the past year?

Drinks Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 2:21:43

Maybe slag i dont know.

But i think what Reka is saying is that these 4 clans are doing what they are supposedly fighting against.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Junky Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 2:31:33

happens when you think you can use a war alliance to fund your netgaining..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

dagga Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 2:45:53

Slagpit, for your information (and so you can jump off the misinformation train) -

JUNE 2010: SOL hits LCN after imag requests help.. LCN calls in Omega, LCN/Omega win.

DEC 2010: SOL hits LCN being asked to by RAGE (2 days after ceasefiring with imag who hit us out of protection). SOL/RAGE win.

APR 2011: SOL hits LCN/ICN for their aggressive grabbing.

So in just under a year, we've come to the assistance of two allies and the third hit was because we got sick of their grabbing. Hardly deliberate targeting. Maybe we should ignore ally requests. LCN are not hard done by despite what is said on this board daily. By the same token, we've hit them a few time in the last 12 months so if they want to hit us there is no problem with that.

The problem is the BS that gets perpetuated on here without any reference to real history, but what people see and hear. Often from LaF/EVO leaders and admins that hold really long grudges.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dagga Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 2:49:25

PS. I didn't agree with the first LCN hit. It was a bad reset for SOL ingame and politically and hitting LCN was a mistake. Since that poor decision, we've pretty much played the game in the right spirit. This has not stopped people rehashing old issues like the SOL hit on Evo what, 2 years ago?
signatures are stupid.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2011, 2:54:12

Inconvenient facts are not "misinformation" or "BS".

I don't care how good your reasons are. If you FS an alliance three times in a year, each time with a large numerical advantage, they are going to want revenge.

EDIT: The third time have been close to equal numbers. I'm honestly not sure.

Edited By: Slagpit on Jun 26th 2011, 3:01:13
See Original Post

Reckless Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 2:57:23

In a gangbang?

dagga Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:00:39

Slagpit -

1. LCN/Omega had numerical advantage
2. When LCN hit RAGE they had double the numbers. SOL/RAGE had numerical advantage (maybe 15 countries?) but TNW, ANW disadvantage
3. Last set the LCN side had TNW, ANW, AVG lang, membership advantage.

So which war did we have a massive numerical advantage?
signatures are stupid.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2011, 3:04:14

1) You FSed LCN. You wanted the war to be Imag+SOL versus LCN. When Omega was called in, you still had the numerical advantage. I remember that war well because I was the acting HoW for the other side.

2) "SOL/RAGE had numerical advantage (maybe 15 countries?)"

I find that a little hard to believe, and to be honest, you aren't that trustworthy. Can anyone else verify that SOL+RAGE were only 15 countries larger than LCN? Hell, in the set before RAGE FSed LCN on their own. At the end of the set, SOL and Rage combined for 96 members. Did LCN really have over 81 members?

3) You didn't FS imag. You FSed LCN and ICN.

Edited By: Slagpit on Jun 26th 2011, 3:06:56
See Original Post

dagga Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:17:36

1) Let's deal with the facts. We got called in by Imag. At stage one of this war, LCN had a numerical advantage over imag. LCN MUST BE EVIL. Stage 2, we FSed LCN (well both if you want to get technical). WE MUST BE EVIL. Stage 3, Omega hit us and had a numerical advantage. OMEGA MUST BE EVIL.

You're dumb.

2) We were involved in a day 5 war with imag and RAGE was heavily beaten down. Read. Comprehend.

3) Yes and the numbers were even. Imag made them uneven to their side.

Again, I ask the question. What war did we have a big numerical advantage? Facts are killing your dumb argument.
signatures are stupid.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2011, 3:24:12

Why are you throwing a temper tantrum? There is no way to spin numerical advantages. You add up the number of countries on SOL's side when SOL entered the war and compare it to the number of countries that SOL was FSing. It's that easy.

I never said anything SOL being EVIL or NW advantages. I said that you FSed twice with a large numerical advantage and I wasn't sure about the third time. That is all true.

I will say that it was quite a pleasure to kill every single SOL country under 500 hits. Thanks for your contribution to that dagga!

dagga Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:26:22

"each with a large numerical advantge".

You're a liar. The only thing more dangerous than a liar is one wearing a 'Game Development' tag.
signatures are stupid.

Reckless Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:32:56

In the Earth days an alliance with 120 members could hit an alliance with 80 and nothing was ever said.

Now, for whatever reason, its maybe 60 vs 30 and its the most evil circumstance to war.

Such spinning in order to shield the fact SoF was paranoid they would be wiped from the game. Now, what you are doing, is basically trying to shine light on things frowned upon by EE to get alliances to justify hitting.

Call a spade a spade. Instead of saying its in a deck of cards of evilness.

fluffing cowardly info spinning assheads.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2011, 3:34:45

Imag and SOL combined had many more countries than LCN.

RAGE and SOL combined had many more countries than LCN.

Those are both true statements. Calling me names and crying on the boards doesn't change that fact.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2011, 3:36:09

60>>30

How dare I post a mathematical truth? I never said it was "evil". Stop being a whiny fluff.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:41:32

We hit Rage that set due to their end of set farming/attacks on our countries the set prior just as we were finishing stocking, as we were trying to finish our netting set (approx 7 days before set end). Since at that point there wasn't much to do other than jump nw as fast as we could (which really screwed up our endset), we FS'd Rage the following set, to exactly nobody's surprise.
Purposeful1

Reckless Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:43:49

Yes how dare you post threads that contradict yourself. The facts also using tactics you condemned to win against evil SOL.

Whiny? what are you gonna do? half op me? Go fluff.

dagga Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:49:59

"Imag and SOL combined had many more countries than LCN."
- Selective rubbish. LCN had many more countries than imag. LCN/Omega had more countries than SOL/imag. You can't pick or choose sections of a war to justify your point.

"RAGE and SOL combined had many more countries than LCN."
- LCN had DOUBLE the countries of RAGE. So, if you want to use your 'pick and choose' method, you should be wailing on LCN because at some point in their war they had a huge numbers advantage.

Slagpit, you have retreated to your 'you had more countries' crap, but the fact is, none of those wars were ever uneven or approximating bully behaviour. SOL joined in two wars at the behest of their allies and won the third war with a big numerical disadvantage. What is your point? SOL are bullies and deserve a gangbang because of that? Keep justifying your pro-gangbang stance only when it suits - i.e. when its done on SOL because you still cant get over a war that happened two years ago.

You are dangerous.
signatures are stupid.

Deisal Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 3:55:57

This thread does nothing but vindicate my belief that this board is a complete and utter waste of every ones time. Has been since the late 90's, through all its various iterations since the alliances starting squaring off in there various power blocs/coalitions...

You guys can sit here and argue till your all blue in the face and change nobody's mind. All your doing is illustrating who's side your on. And then slowly over the course of the next year or two everybody switches sides, douche-bags and flamers reunite, and the cycle begins again...

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, back to lurking.

elvesrus

Jun 26th 2011, 3:55:59

did you even read pp1's post?

to bring it down to your level of intelligence on these boards - SoL took this action "Oh noes! Our warmongering allies are getting beat by the netters they blindsided last set. I know, let's FS the netters because our friend needs our help to continue their bullying ways"
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 26th 2011, 4:12:04

I distinctly remember SOL+imag having more countries than omega+lcn. I thought it would be a problem. It turned out that it wasn't because SOL and imag didn't work well together.

If LCN had DOUBLE the countries of RAGE, then for the numbers to be equal, SOL would have to have exactly as many members as RAGE. That obviously wasn't the case. SOL had many more members than RAGE. Congrats, you shot yourself in the foot.

My point was very simple. FSing a tag causes resentment. FSing a tag so that your side has a large numerical advantage causes even more resentment. I didn't say that it was bullying or evil. I'm just saying that this result was to be expected. LCN has a good reason to strike SOL: over the past year, SOL has FSed them every other set.

There really is no reason for you to be personally insulting me in this thread. I've let you go on for long enough. I put a lot of work into this game. I ought to be able to infrequently comment on the events of the game without assholes like you jumping down my throat simply because I put work into this game. You can complain if I mass delete SOL. Until then, if you personally insult me again, you're going to be banned.

dagga Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:14:54

Deisal is right!
signatures are stupid.

Jiman Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 4:53:03

My point was very simple. FSing a tag causes resentment. FSing a tag so that your side has a large numerical advantage causes even more resentment. I didn't say that it was bullying or evil. I'm just saying that this result was to be expected.

This is true. For past, present, and future resets to come.

I am surpised at this resets activities.
Netting allainces want to be left alone, yet they poke the freaking bears.

I would like think that netting alliances current FR's main goal would be to attempt to have the warring alliances focus on each other rather than themselves.
I hear people using the phrase "for the good of the game" here and there... well, what really is good for the game?

Are we going to play all willy nilly not caring about the state of the game while the game population is low. Or will alliances attempt to actaully focus on the future of the game until there is a big enough population to support the type of behavoir shown by ALL the allainces at the moment.

Everyone is guilty of this. Everyone is affected by this. Yet no one will step up to change things for the better.

Gawd!
/endrant
/eatsAcookie

Edited By: Jiman on Jun 26th 2011, 4:55:45
See Original Post

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 5:03:53

Extremely on point, Jiman.
Purposeful1

iXenomorph Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 7:29:01

Originally posted by dagga:
"Imag and SOL combined had many more countries than LCN."
- Selective rubbish. LCN had many more countries than imag. LCN/Omega had more countries than SOL/imag. You can't pick or choose sections of a war to justify your point.

"RAGE and SOL combined had many more countries than LCN."
- LCN had DOUBLE the countries of RAGE. So, if you want to use your 'pick and choose' method, you should be wailing on LCN because at some point in their war they had a huge numbers advantage.

Slagpit, you have retreated to your 'you had more countries' crap, but the fact is, none of those wars were ever uneven or approximating bully behaviour. SOL joined in two wars at the behest of their allies and won the third war with a big numerical disadvantage. What is your point? SOL are bullies and deserve a gangbang because of that? Keep justifying your pro-gangbang stance only when it suits - i.e. when its done on SOL because you still cant get over a war that happened two years ago.

You are dangerous.

I will point out one thing. If SOL had stepped in to help in a timely fashion (read: a time frame under ten days) we would've stood a much better chance at winning that war.

As it stands, even though SOL has never farmed iMag to the extent that LCN/FIST did that set, I like LCN a whole lot more than SOL. Granted, they don't have dagga, but still...
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Murf Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 9:56:35

reckless don't be bitter, who's pact did we drop?

NA only contacted us for a pact when they figured out they were gonna get smashed

anoniem Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 10:31:57

Reckless, don't be a complete moron.
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 10:43:58

Trust me there is a lot of things that have going on behind the scenes for quite a while. Revealing them in public would make the game much less interesting for the speculators though.

iTarl Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 11:31:02

" without assholes like you" , puts that phrase in the personal library ( so I cant be banned for using it )

"even though SOL has never farmed iMag", goes to tell xeno what noob he is.

post for the week

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 26th 2011, 14:25:33

there is always a lot more going on behind the scenes than what one reads on AT. All the stuff on AT written about sof during my tenure there always gave me a chuckle. This was especially true when I actually made something up and told an FA of a certain tag and somehow it found its way to AT and people started to believe it was true.

My only regret is that I had bonitis! err.. something like that.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Ruthie

Jun 26th 2011, 15:30:06

Originally posted by martian:
This was especially true when I actually made something up and told an FA of a certain tag and somehow it found its way to AT and people started to believe it was true.

My only regret is that I had bonitis! err.. something like that.

so ... does that mean you still have my body or not? :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Reckless Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 18:30:16

Originally posted by anoniem:
Reckless, don't be a complete moron.

Excellent knowledge brought to the table.

Murf, I guess we should have got 3 alliances to hit for us, would that have kept us from getting smashed?