Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 18:47:20

before i finished reading your post pang, i thought you meant KJ was a male stripper or something
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Ruthie

Jun 27th 2011, 22:35:14

Originally posted by ZEN:
I think the actual decline of the game is because of lack of poon. I am sure most of you are like me and play this game solely to pick up chicks.

More womens' Pang.

Make it happen.

silly ZEN

everyone knows there are no girls on the internet :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

KeSSie Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 22:41:52

hehe Ruth ;-D
EL YAY!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2011, 10:47:04

Well, I guess I have been gone a long time. There have been many changes made to the game. I have noticed an increase in performance from my end. Perhaps there is hope for the game. I still have fun playing it.

Nevertheless, I will still prefer to landgrab from my scores list as it yields the most satisfying results. Personal Choise at work, if you don't like it, you can try to do something about it, but don't expect me to just lay there and take it.

I can't believe that this thread lasted this long.

Cerberus of the MI
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

JanPaul

Jun 28th 2011, 10:53:16

this thread lasted this long because there is a decline of the game. and because there is a decline of the game, this thread lasted this long.

Slash

Jun 28th 2011, 22:57:42

The game isn't in decline, some servers haven't seen the number of people playing them like the original Earth had. I am not sure what kind of promotion is being done to draw people to this game, but aside from everyone IM'ing or e-mailing everyone they know and informing them there won't be much you can do in the aspect of getting people to play.

There are scores of people I have talked to in the last three weeks that have walked away from the original Earth in disgust over the bots, the server shutdowns, the game itself being sold to OMAC, the game being shutdown by OMAC, having only one person overseeing the whole she-bang and having him play favorites with his servers and acting like a complete fluff to the other(s).

If anything the developers need to think about promoting this game further, beyond the social networking sites like Myspace, Facebook and Twitter and look to getting this game out to those playing these carbon-copy wannabe's that believe because they've changed the name, and added some flashy graphics that it will attract people. I've played TEQ, I've played Promisance, and others like it and I have to say that my time playing those games was short-lived as I was always coming back to Earth.
Legendary since August 1999.

AIM: Slash of SOTA
MSN:

You want to antagonize me, antagonize me motherfluffer! Get in the ring, motherfluffer and I’ll kick your fluffy little ass! PUNK! — W. Axl Rose.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 29th 2011, 0:42:09

Originally posted by Pang:
we've actually got some cool social stuff thought up for the facebook stuff, but I won't get into it here :p

if you want to find hookers/strippers/cam-girls who have participated in Earth, you should talk to KJ.
I know that he knows at least one :)

SPIDER ON YOUR WALL!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 29th 2011, 20:48:15

SPIDER IN GALLERY'S PANTS!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

oats Game profile

Jun 30th 2011, 0:52:50

Hey Tommy!

Would you like to reunite MI once again under our incredible leadership? I'd be interested. Hit me up at 13810973.

oats
MI to the core

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 30th 2011, 1:48:16

PICARONAS!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Cerberus_MI

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2011, 14:44:02

Originally posted by oats:
Hey Tommy!

Would you like to reunite MI once again under our incredible leadership? I'd be interested. Hit me up at 13810973.

oats
MI to the core

I'd Love to see the MI come back again, but it would be difficult to accomplish as most of the alliances who play here now could not coexist with an alliance that doesn't play the diplomacy game the way they want to play it, and also becomes a threat because of our landgrab/retal policies which would not be in accord with the landgrab/retal policies of the other alliances, so, sooner or later, they'd just all band together to destroy us.

Cerberus of the MI
Cerberus of the MI

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2011, 19:22:42

oats = best MI leader ever
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF