Verified:

xsEvEsx Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 3:33:08

Because I just ate a bowl of fireside chili and have got some major gas!
"Mehul crapped in my hands!"

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 12:02:00

Thump-i-ty Dump-i-ty sat on a wall,
Bragging and Boasting and Scrying to all,
The End Is Here, he stated as fact,
But then got all humbled and had to take it back.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

gwagers Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 14:36:40

I'd have killed him if I believed him; that kind of trauma is something you have to prepare for, I think, and if nothing happened afterward, I'd be absolutely furious.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Trixx Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 16:09:56

i saw someone driving this morning in a car painted with bible verses and espousing yesterdays rapture, i so wanted to hit their car just to make fun of them when exchanging insurance information
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Zues The Greek Game profile

May 22nd 2011, 21:12:25

I tried encouraging my wife to call a girlfriend of hers we know to have a threesome ;)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 0:51:32

LOL, um, hmmm. i was going to mention something about the mischief Harold Camping could get into if he started trying to decipher the "Book of Names", but i couldn't track down a reference to it to make sure that i was naming it correctly.

but i did run across a reference to "Urim and Thummim" being used by ancient Jewish High Priests to divinate who was a sinner. so is Einstein correct when he stated that "God does not play dice with the universe", because it sounds to me like somebody sure as heck was playing with the dice.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.