Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 10:22:48

It's looking pretty grim at the moment. We've got rabid "Trump" haters running loose everywhere. It's amusing to note that they can't quote any one particular reason, but simply take offense at whatever he says.

We've got crazy BLM people running around demanding everything they can get for free.

We've got idiotic ANTIFA people running around claiming they are opposing the "Nazis", yet using all the tactics that the Brownshirts used to discombobulate the German Public.

The psychos are running the asylum around here. Come to America at your own risk.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2017, 11:07:05

But at least you got the wall and no more Kenyancare!

elvesrus

Nov 15th 2017, 11:26:17

Originally posted by Cerberus:
It's looking pretty grim at the moment. We've got rabid "Trump" haters running loose everywhere. It's amusing to note that they can't quote any one particular reason, but simply take offense at whatever he says.

"grab her by the fluff"
calling nazis "very fine people"
pardoning Joe Arpaio

need I go on?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2017, 11:51:08

you gotta stop being shocked though... he uses it against you so well. The donald trump supporters have no reason to take critizism against him seriously when you throw a fit also over the things they dont care about themselves.

You are on the back foot and he is getting away with real blunders even things like fireing Comey, mishandleing NK and pretty much all international relations, threatening free speech and directing the judicial system to investigate political opponents as you focus on misdemeanors like taking quotes that maybe a bit bad out of context and blowing them up.

So when he pardons Joe Arpio or when he said that there were bad people and ALSO "very fine people" in that marched in Charleston or whereverthefluff the correct reaction is to shrug and realize those are the time you live in while fighting back against the things all can agree are bad.

Edited By: Gerdler on Nov 15th 2017, 12:28:28

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 14:18:45

We've got crazy BLM people running around demanding everything they can get for free.

We've got idiotic ANTIFA people running around claiming they are opposing the "Nazis", yet using all the tactics that the Brownshirts used to discombobulate the German Public.

The psychos are running the asylum around here. Come to America at your own risk.

"Trump"

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Heston Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 14:31:27

Originally posted by elvesrus:

"grab her by the fluff"
calling nazis "very fine people"
pardoning Joe Arpaio

need I go on?

Lol.
Grab her by her by the fluff... give me a fluffin break. Grow a pair.
Post where trump called nazis very fine people.
A 9th circuit judge convicted and sentenced Joe. It took years cause it had to reach the crooked liberal fluff suckers at the top. Things like homo fluffting, anti gun laws, open boarders, and government sponsored sex changes for the mentally ill..... a disregard for the constitution. Not to mention gay marriage and adoption. How about the condoning of Muslim refugees raping women and children in the USA as they walk free of conviction.
I'm gonna post a letter sent home from the Sacramento county school district later, to show that the mentally ill are in positions of power.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

elvesrus

Nov 15th 2017, 14:43:10

Originally posted by Gerdler:
you gotta stop being shocked though... he uses it against you so well. The donald trump supporters have no reason to take critizism against him seriously when you throw a fit also over the things they dont care about themselves.

You are on the back foot and he is getting away with real blunders even things like fireing Comey, mishandleing NK and pretty much all international relations, threatening free speech and directing the judicial system to investigate political opponents as you focus on misdemeanors like taking quotes that maybe a bit bad out of context and blowing them up.

So when he pardons Joe Arpio or when he said that there were bad people and ALSO "very fine people" in that marched in Charleston or whereverthefluff the correct reaction is to shrug and realize those are the time you live in while fighting back against the things all can agree are bad.

I was just trying to keep it simple given the one with the request to name one thing Trump has said :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 18:06:54

While I agree that our future is bleak I doubt it's because of Trump haters lol. Imo it's really the fact that everyone is "rabid." Obama got the same treatment as Trump from the other side and HRC got it worst of all. There was a time when both sides worked together to pass mutually beneficial legislation. Now we hate each other so much that nearly everyone has drawn a line in the sand and we no longer debate and have discourse. We just talk fluff to each other. That said, here's some other things I didn't like:

The UN speech was a war crime.
The cancelation of TPP
The dismantling of the EPA
Buddying up to dictators like Putin and Duterte
The transgenders in military law
The cancelation of the dreamer act
The unabashed chuavanism (grab her by the fluff, she was bleeding from her facelift, etc)
The unfounded claims of voter fraud
The denegration of media
The denouncing of judges
Calling into question the service of veterans (McCain and that one dude around election time. I forget the name)
The firing of Comey
The failure to acknowledge Russian election interference
The attempt to destroy any national unity and turn people against each other
The attempt to over reach separation of powers
The claims that Obama wire tapped Trump Tower
The sharing of classified information with Russian diplomats
Openly condoning "rough treatment" of criminals
And of course, the incessant tweeting and elitism.

That's just off the top of my head. But you know. Those probably aren't real reasons and I'm sure someone will tell me why.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 15th 2017, 18:23:45
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 18:15:16

It's looking pretty grim at the moment. We've got rabid "Obama" haters running loose everywhere. It's amusing to note that they can't quote any one particular reason, but simply take offense at whatever he says.

We've got crazy Nazis running around demanding everything brown should be killed.

We've got idiotic Tea Party people running around claiming they are opposing the occupy movement, yet using all the tactics that the Brownshirts used to discombobulate the German Public.

That was too easy.

mrford Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 19:07:03

The TPP was a fluff deal for the US
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 19:16:43

It was for sure but it was also a step in the right direction. Sort of like Obamacare as an example.

Part of the reason trump has trouble passing legislation is because he's unwilling to take those baby steps. Obamacare was always going to be a failed piece of legislation. Experts predicted it before it was ever passed. The point was not to change the entire future. The point was to get basic health care to 30m people. That's the first step. Once those people have care, you can't repeal without replacing or else you will have backlash. So 30m people will stay insured while we constantly pass legislation to strengthen the bill itself or replace it with something better. Our country for hundreds of years has run on those baby steps. Look at the decriminalization of weed or women's rights. fluff takes time to get totally right. TPP was absolutely baby steps in the right direction for true global free trade.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2017, 19:22:17

The biggest problem is that the population and society of the US no longer gives a damn what happens. This is why nothing will be done to fix it.

The US is actually the largest dictatorship in the world, it's a dictatorship of two parties. I'd actually prefer to live in China where there is only one party to have to deal with.

Both parties blow either smoke or sunshine up our asses, and call it "democracy".

I can't wait for it all to blow up and become every man for himself at this point. Then, I'll have a shot at having MY TURN.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

sinistril Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 19:43:10

I wouldn't worry about it. With any luck, the bottom half of California will secede and the US will be fine
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 19:45:25

Originally posted by mrford:
The TPP was a fluff deal for the US

Problem is people just throw the label free trade on these deals and the public accept it as a good thing because economists are adamant free trade is a good thing. And free trade IS a good thing but the TPP was NOT a free trade deal.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2017, 21:50:20

Originally posted by sinistril:
I wouldn't worry about it. With any luck, the bottom half of California will secede and the US will be fine

Can't we all just get abong?

----------

Honestly though, could you elaborate on what so wrong with SoCal? Speak to me as if I was not from the land of the free and the home of the brave, would you please?

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 21:53:05

Can't we all just get abong?

----------

Honestly though, could you elaborate on what so wrong with SoCal? Speak to me as if I was not from the land of the free and the home of the brave, would you please?

Bongs are good listen to gerdler let's all get a bong
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 2:43:43

" It's amusing to note that they can't quote any one particular reason, but simply take offense at whatever he says."

LOLOLOL

are you trolling right now? is that whats happening?

Dissident Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 2:55:48

theres also these reasons right here...
https://www.msn.com/...-against-trump/ar-BBF01W5

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2017, 5:22:01

I mean. I musta listed 20 reasons on here and only got rebuttals on one. Its hard to see the list if you don't listen to snowflakes tho.

Gerdler, socal has some character but its largely of the liberal persuasion. Napa Valley is like wine country. Frisco has the largest gay population in the country. OC is super rich but also extremely liberal. Frankly its nice out there. Minimum wage is high, property in places like Oakland is affordable. I've visited many times and even the streets are just clean. They'd be doing themselves a favor getting the hell out.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 6:16:36

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean. I musta listed 20 reasons on here and only got rebuttals on one. Its hard to see the list if you don't listen to snowflakes tho.

Gerdler, socal has some character but its largely of the liberal persuasion. Napa Valley is like wine country. Frisco has the largest gay population in the country. OC is super rich but also extremely liberal. Frankly its nice out there. Minimum wage is high, property in places like Oakland is affordable. I've visited many times and even the streets are just clean. They'd be doing themselves a favor getting the hell out.

I have good refutations for almost all of them, but these threads just get full of hate and we must always be cautious of the power of the dark side. Especially since Star Wars comes out next month. I will say, he's no worse than Obama, Bush, Clinton, or Bush. The US has had a string of bad presidents and that's likely why the divide that got Trump elected (not one he created or even expanded) has been growing for years. Something something about instant communication over large geographic areas and people realising that being from Texas is nothing like being from Washington. If you blame Trump for separating the nation, what about Obama? I was in Missouri right near Ferguson for the hands up don't shoot hoax. America wasn't united then. The thing that's happening in America is not unique. It's the same reason Catolonians want to be Catalonians. Humans are similar, not alike. Values range from community to community and American values, well, that's certainly a subjective term. I'm not sold on a nation state model or a globalism model for the changing world, they only work if you accept that I have the same values as someone in Tibet. And I'm no monk.

Zorp Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 16:08:06

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I mean. I musta listed 20 reasons on here and only got rebuttals on one.

I have good refutations for almost all of them, but these threads just get full of hate and we must always be cautious of the power of the dark side.

I must agree, I could refute all but one of the issues Derrick listed, but I'm not sure it would actually accomplish anything.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2017, 18:26:18

Sinistril. You bring up an interesting point that I've been talking about for a while now with my friends. Government at some point made deals with the opposing party and got laws passed with legislation benefitting both sides. That was just how it worked.

At some point we became so divided that we just mash things into each other rather than having an open format to work together. And I think you see it not just in politics but also in census data. Libs and cons are literally moving away from each other. We can't stand each other so much that we'd rather pack up our fluff and gtfo than to even have conversation with each other.

It didn't start with Obama. He was pegged as the Antichrist if I remember correct, and his nationality called into question dozens of times by trump and co. And he did nothing to make it better. He used every bit of his super majority to cram legislation down the gop's throat. And did nothing to address those divisions. They were bad when he took office. The census already showed us moving away from each other. But they only got worse. The trump insurgency made it worse still and his presidency has made it even worse yet.

But when did we start hating each other so much?

Clearly there's something to say about W Bush. Moderates liked him. But then no. Look at the Clinton impeachment. The lines were already drawn. But he had some pretty decent bipartisan support for NAFTA. Idk when it started but its gotten real bad.

It is kind of ironic where we've come from tho. Clinton got impeached for getting a blowy in the oval office from an intern. I'd be surprised if that didn't happen daily now.

mrford Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 19:01:06

He got impeached for lying about it under oath no?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

The_Hawk

Nov 16th 2017, 19:16:24

Honestly

I am happy we don't have HRC.

I don't feel that she would have brought anything good to the party.

At least with Trump, I get some entertainment every now and again. Much like this thread.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Nov 16th 2017, 19:34:16

Originally posted by mrford:
He got impeached for lying about it under oath no?

Yea... and speaking of misogyny, let's not pretend like he didn't slander the character of Monica Lewinsky, making her out to be a stalker, etc... or likely rape Juanita Broderrick, at least there is a very plausible accusation. It wasn't just a bj in the oval office.

But yeah, I don't think it's fair to blame any person for the divide in the US or the world at large, and it is happening in many other places, because it's not something any one person has a real effect on even a president. The last 20 years of US presidents have certainly not helped, but it wasn't Trump or Obama, or Bush or Clinton... If anyone deserves the blame, it's Al Gore, the self-proclaimed inventor of the internet!

archaic Game profile

Nov 17th 2017, 3:07:55

I'd actually prefer to live in China where there is only one party to have to deal with.

Where do I send the plane ticket you neo-nazi cretin?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 17th 2017, 4:13:01

I like to see you guys fix Americas problems, right here on the EE boards!

Dissident Game profile

Nov 17th 2017, 5:01:32

I get a chuckle outta you guys saying that Trump is comparable to Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush sr.

Here are the 8 most offensive things Obama has done/said according to Ranker:
https://www.ranker.com/...obama-moments/ian-tindell

Bush said some pretty stupid things... but that was out of general stupidity I think. Trump is just a malice filled man who says things with the goal of being offensive/brash/sexist/etc etc.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 17th 2017, 5:36:35

enjoy your new tax plan too...

sinistril Game profile

Nov 17th 2017, 5:58:10

The tax plan looks on the surface excellent. The only valid objection I've seen is from one economist that thinks one part of it might, possibly, incentivize offshoring (Which is currently incentivized by the 35% corporate tax, so I don't really get the objection but ok). Everything else is basically minor objections that are usually extremely individual objections in rare scenarios that never ask "but is it good overall?" or people that are upset that they voted for increased taxes in their state and now they're going to actually have to pay them :P

trumper Game profile

Nov 17th 2017, 12:11:41

I think people have much more romanticized view of history than merits reality, particularly when it comes to things like bipartisanship.

Either way, I would posit that to some extent the real “problems” confronting society are much more groundshaking than a single party. Automation, the decline of retail, and similar trends are realistixally much bigger issues to confront than an argument over minimum wage vs welfare reform.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 17th 2017, 15:07:37

No one that I know is trying to escape the USA to find a better life in another country. As far as I know, no one would try to stop them if they did. I am also amazed at the number of folks that wait in line for legal migration to the USA.
I have been a student of history and government for many years, and I am old. I am a registered Independent with five children and five grandchildren. We have voted for both Republicans and Democrats.

At the local level, I vote for the person who best aligns to my views on local concerns. I do the same at the state and federal levels as well. I voted for a Democrat as Governor of my state and was not surprised at all when he switched parties a few months later. He switched to the Republican party and in his words "not because he left the Democrats, but because the Democrats left him".

Years ago, I wrote a 23 page term paper on "Propaganda". It dealt with how Hitler was able to use the propaganda machine to elevate a relatively small country to world power. I studied how the machine convinced the youth to walk men, women, and children to their death, then carry the dead bodies to be buried or cremated as though it was a normal thing. This machine was running full speed without the us of modern social media and 24 hour news stations.

Today we have changed words to make us feel comfy. The word "propaganda" has been replaced with the word "narrative".

As a free thinker, I listen to the "narrative" being spewed from the politicians, social media, and the news media and then hear the locals spew forth the "talking points" established by the modern machine. We have become a society of sheep that follow the day-to-day narrative.
Proof: Eight people killed, by nutcase in a truck, in New York City. Hundreds killed this year in Chicago street crimes.
planes still crash, oil still spills, children still show up missing, dog fighting continues, tractor-trailers still wreck, etc.,.

As one narrative wears out, another narrative takes it's place and as a flock of sheep, we follow right along.
Kennedy, Clinton, Trump, and I am sure others, all of which were/are sexual deviates were exposed by the media. Not a bad thing. Their misdeeds were placed on the back burner as their deeds were replaced by a new narrative and we all followed to the next big thing.

If Roy Moore did what has been placed in the narrative, then file charges and lock his ass up.
If the current tax reform bills let my children keep even one dollar of THEIR money, I am good with that.
Democrats argue the new tax reform bill will add one trillion dollars, possibly two trillion with interest, to the national debt OVER A TEN YEAR PERIOD. I can accept that given that our national debt rose 12 trillion dollars in just the past eight years. To do nothing in an attempt to bolster out economy is the true definition of insanity.

If each of my five children can keep one dollar, and lets say they each buy one can of peas, then someone will have to restock 5 cans. Someone will have to make 5 more cans and labels. Some truck will have more to transport, some farmer will have to grow more peas, the fuel and machinery use will increase for just 5 cans. If all of our consumers bought just one can of peas, think of the additional jobs added to our economy. Think of the added revenues to local, state and the federal government. If you think this is bullfluff, then think about the economic impact the next time you order a pizza, buy one can of beer, in WeeZy's case....buying a new dress when he does his drag queen thing in San Fran.

As long as our Government continues as three separate, but equal, branches I think we will be OK. Each branch can continue to spew their narratives. It will be left to the individual as to what talking points they wish to spew forth as part of their narrative. The sheep will always follow the words, but it was once said "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

My personal belief is that as long as my Government continues to improve Veterans issues, attempts to reduce the tax burden on my family, continues in an attempt to reform our health care cost, continues in the assistance of those hit with natural disasters, continues to reduce gang violence, continues regulatory reform, continues with their attempt to reform immigration policy, continues to weed out government corruption, screws the lobbyist, calls out government waste and fraud, and continues the destruction of ISIS and other terrorist, well hell....I think I will be OK. More importantly, future generations in my family may be OK as well.

P.S. just a local observation, all of my friends who have aligned with the Democrat's narrative have no children and only speak of the things they want to help them as individuals with no vision of our children and future generation.
These are the same folks that come up with Boston Strong, Orlando Strong. I think more along the USA strong.

TipDaVampire Game profile

Nov 18th 2017, 2:17:22

Bonus

Dissident Game profile

Nov 18th 2017, 4:10:52

"My personal belief is that as long as my Government continues to improve Veterans issues, attempts to reduce the tax burden on my family, continues in an attempt to reform our health care cost, continues in the assistance of those hit with natural disasters, continues to reduce gang violence, continues regulatory reform, continues with their attempt to reform immigration policy, continues to weed out government corruption, screws the lobbyist, calls out government waste and fraud, and continues the destruction of ISIS and other terrorist"... you know Trump is doing none of these things well/at all. fyi

Zorp Game profile

Nov 18th 2017, 4:19:44

Originally posted by Dissident:
"My personal belief is that as long as my Government continues to improve Veterans issues, attempts to reduce the tax burden on my family, continues in an attempt to reform our health care cost, continues in the assistance of those hit with natural disasters, continues to reduce gang violence, continues regulatory reform, continues with their attempt to reform immigration policy, continues to weed out government corruption, screws the lobbyist, calls out government waste and fraud, and continues the destruction of ISIS and other terrorist"

... you know Trump is doing none of these things well/at all. fyi

No need to bullfluff everybody here when you could come up with legitimately good points.

He's certainly helped with natural disasters, if he hadn't we wouldn't hear the end of it. He's definitely called out government waste and fraud. ISIS is all but dead. And he hasn't done regulatory reform, but there have been less new regulations instituted in Trump's administration than any other before him thanks to his executive order that requires one regulation be dropped for every new one. Likewise, illegal immigration is down about 80% since his presidency started. The other points are all things he's trying to do, with varying levels of success. He's still got three years, ya know.

Karnage XZ

Nov 18th 2017, 5:23:11

Seeing as how Joe Arpio was the sheriff of the largest county in Arizona, "Maricopa county" it is very difficult to secure the border and deport illegal residents when you are not receiving federal backing. Having grown up in Arizona, it's fairly easy to tell apart Mexican Nationals from Mexican-American Chicanos. Millions of Illegals stream into this state annually and while many of them are just regularly hard working people looking too support their families. They also bring with them bad habits and tons of drugs which are being sold in America's streets. I don't think it's a problem that people want to move here, I just think its sad that we let foreigners take advantage of our services and system with such ease. When you look at all these other countries that we take in their tired, hungry, and poor. For any American to go and spend an extended period of time in theirs, they hold us to a much higher standard, because their economies cannot sustain themselves so they send their people to our country to work, make money and send billions back to their homelands each year. I don't think Arpio did anything wrong, in fact, I don't think he did enough. Our federal government and politicians as a whole don't give a crap about Americans, they care about remaining in power, so they appease and give to people who are just as desperate as they are.
Do as I say, not as I do.

LightBringer Game profile

Nov 18th 2017, 5:36:02

The US is going down the poopy hole.

Bonus.
Hello

Karnage XZ

Nov 18th 2017, 5:41:20

Also I'm pretty sure America is on the verge of another Civil war, it was averted during the Great Depression Era and Vietnam Era because FBI Agents went out into communities and asked people what it would take too make the American People Happy and than they gave rights back to the people and new programs were opened to help struggling families. Now we give those freebies out too millions of Foreigners and the system tries to sweep our countries issues under the rug, but as you can see it's all coming too the surface. I see insults surrounding antifa and probably other protest groups and organizations. But the truth is that when you try too take away rights and free speech which is something America was founded under, people are going to take too the streets and get violent when their voices are being silenced and where justice may cost you court fees in the amount of several hundred thousands of dollars or maybe even your life when it's against someone in an authoritative position. There is only so much of that, the people are willing to take. Once it starts, nobody can stop it until it's run it's course.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 18th 2017, 5:58:35

Originally posted by Zorp:
Originally posted by Dissident:
"My personal belief is that as long as my Government continues to improve Veterans issues, attempts to reduce the tax burden on my family, continues in an attempt to reform our health care cost, continues in the assistance of those hit with natural disasters, continues to reduce gang violence, continues regulatory reform, continues with their attempt to reform immigration policy, continues to weed out government corruption, screws the lobbyist, calls out government waste and fraud, and continues the destruction of ISIS and other terrorist"

... you know Trump is doing none of these things well/at all. fyi

No need to bullfluff everybody here when you could come up with legitimately good points.

He's certainly helped with natural disasters, if he hadn't we wouldn't hear the end of it. He's definitely called out government waste and fraud. ISIS is all but dead. And he hasn't done regulatory reform, but there have been less new regulations instituted in Trump's administration than any other before him thanks to his executive order that requires one regulation be dropped for every new one. Likewise, illegal immigration is down about 80% since his presidency started. The other points are all things he's trying to do, with varying levels of success. He's still got three years, ya know.

In terms of natural disasters, the argument is strong that his efforts to deregulate for the polluters in your nation and by appointing an avid climate change denier as head of the EPA, doesn't it stand to reason that he will cause more natural disasters in the future? Yall know who Scott Pruitt is right?

He "called out" government fraud while bringing in lackeys from where ever to run the government. The clowncar of department heads are laughable. Rick Perry as the nuclear weapons guy? Jared Kushner is in charge of... what is he in charge of again? Let's start a list. Rengotiating all trade deals, reinvent government, reset relations with Mexico, reset relations with China, reset relations with Canada, reimagine the Veterans administration, highways, power lines, bridges, dams, sewers, and to provide broadband internet access to every American.

I mean, Trump bragged about how he would get the "best people" to help him run America. Let's break down a short list shall we?

IMO, the only people he has appointed in positions where they are really capable and competent is with the Generals in the military. And they have been working on ISIS for a long time even through the Obama administration.

Illegal immigration is down 80% because Trump is president and America is no longer desireable to live in as a minority. I mean, you can't even rag on Obama for doing a poor job at deporting illegals... his nickname was the "Deporter in Chief" for christ's sake.

And this whole thing that Trump is good because he's different and that he pisses liberals off so much... doesn't make him competent. It just makes him a troll.

Karnage XZ

Nov 18th 2017, 5:59:12

Oh yeah and congratz to Heston, one of his BLM brothers won a city council position.

https://www.yahoo.com/...-viral-protest-photo.html

Zorp Game profile

Nov 18th 2017, 6:11:18

The whole idea that Obama was deporter in chief was a farce. They changed the way "deportations" are tallied. They began including illegals who were stopped while trying to cross the border. If you count the numbers the same way, Bush deported many more, and Clinton deported more than any other president. As it stands, Bush actually deported more illegals than any other president, and Obama hardly deported any in comparison.

Trump hasn't exactly stopped the EPA from doing what they do. Of the tens of thousands of regulations, he has only rolled back a whopping 30 of them. I'm sure though that this will be what causes the acceleration of global warming. If it wasn't for Trump we'd all be okay.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 18th 2017, 14:47:27

EPA muzzles climate scientists.

https://nypost.com/...zzles-climate-scientists/

Oceana Game profile

Nov 18th 2017, 22:52:25

oh all is well, other then who controls the football it dont matter what idiot is there.
slow growth, with even lower inflation, so every little efficiency means more real dollars in your pocket. Let the good times roll ! Dow 30K coming

sinistril Game profile

Nov 19th 2017, 0:08:28

Heston Game profile

Nov 19th 2017, 16:25:43

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Oh yeah and congratz to Heston, one of his BLM brothers won a city council position.

https://www.yahoo.com/...-viral-protest-photo.html

Lol!!
At least they elected an authentic muppet instead of some revolutionary white Justin Trudeau / Rachel Dolezal fluff holster with fluff locks. You know like the international democrat liberal crime syndicate. Just a matter of time before he is revered for bravely chopping of his fluff and adding a set of tits while walking the line in public.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

farmer Game profile

Nov 20th 2017, 3:16:54

Why is global warming bad? care to explain? we have been warmer than we are now and also colder. Why is it alway assumed that sea rise will be because of ice melt, I would think it would be as much from displacement.

Yet Another God

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2017, 3:42:44

Thermal expansion and ice melt on land both contribute to the accelerating global sea level rise.

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 20th 2017, 3:51:22

WE NEED MARSHAL TO EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TO US IN 4 WORDS OR LESS.

HA!
JIM DANGER, HEAD OF INANE BONE-US POSTS
THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER-LAF|

Edited By: JIM_DANGER on Nov 21st 2017, 2:59:58

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 20th 2017, 4:51:04

DANGER-LAF!

WE HAVE BEEN UPGRADED!

Karnage XZ

Nov 20th 2017, 6:44:09

Originally posted by farmer:
Why is global warming bad? care to explain? we have been warmer than we are now and also colder. Why is it alway assumed that sea rise will be because of ice melt, I would think it would be as much from displacement.
True much of it could be from excessive raining. I would be seriously worried if earth turned into a rain planet like Camino. But ask yourself, do you live on a beach and have you actually seen the edge of the beach line rise yearly? Do people actually pay attention to those things? If the pollution we are putting into the air is really that catastrophically deadly, why doesn't somebody find a way for us to use sea water for fuel? Are the oil companies so powerful that we would allow our planet to die before we have the technology to get off of this Rock? How sad that billions of people are afraid of a couple million filthy rich planet killers. Once the planet dies, we die.