Verified:

TGD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:01:42

wow hanglong you really are whinny

I wonder...really wonder what would you and LaF do IF PDM DID leave the game?

you will have LG another alliance heavily and quite...then what?

BTW wth would you do with a members name? you most likely don't know the member especially if the member is new, so the name is pointless, it wouldn't do anything for you except make youself feel better

Edited By: TGD on Mar 3rd 2011, 4:05:49
See Original Post

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:06:11

As Hanlong already pointed out, PDM was not the only alliance grabbed during that time PDM likes to bring up so much (aka the "17 hits in 24 hours" period).

If you actually bother to check out news, you'll see that Fire, Sanct, ICN, and even to a certain extend Evo were also grabbed fairly extensive during that same period. So, once again has hanlong already pointed out, I don't see how PDM can argue they were being specifically targeted. The news indicates otherwise.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:08:09

Originally posted by TGD:
wow hanglong you really are whinny

I wonder...really wonder what would you and LaF do IF PDM DID leave the game?

you will have LG another alliance heavily and quite...then what?

BTW wth would you do with a members name? you most likely don't know the member especially if the member is new, so the name is pointless, it wouldn't do anything for you except make youself feel better

just provide the name.

maybe privately the ips/posts he made/etc.

any clue will help deduce that person's realy identity if he really was "new".

but i doubt he was "new"

if you don't even give any fluffing clues, then you are just wasting time (or you know the truth already), you just don't want to let the cat out of the bag.

actually it makes even more sense now. you guys probably knew you were going to get FSed by RD and yet pretended to do nothing and play the victim card to get brownie points from your butt buddy theorkinman
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

snawdog Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:09:18

I'm done for the night..just remember you, as LaF leadership, lied about collusion...and i an gunna go do flip flops in the floor..If you can't handle FA, you done LaF a justice by quitting...
ICQ 364553524
msn

TGD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:11:09

so you are on a witch hunt..... you already came out with the complete destuction of PDM this set with the help of RD Which you knew was going to FS PDM

yet you still want a name?

what next? you want council/head access to PDM to make yourself happy? want to be Co-President lol

you are most likely not going to get a name, let alone the person's ISP or any other ID of the member

(Is not in leadership, is not even playing so can't see members names so doesn't care, just you are acting like a baby) :D

hanlong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:11:29

Originally posted by snawdog:
I'm done for the night..just remember you, as LaF leadership, lied about collusion...and i an gunna go do flip flops in the floor..If you can't handle FA, you done LaF a justice by quitting...

you are right, it's much better to have ones that actively want to farm PDM to the ground every reset without even trying to have peace.

then i won't ruin your precious "ruin LaF reputation plans" because there will be less holes in your "strategery"
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:12:07

so you are on a witch hunt..... you already came out with the complete destuction of PDM this set with the help of RD Which you knew was going to FS PDM

yet you still want a name?

what next? you want council/head access to PDM to make yourself happy? want to be Co-President lol

you are most likely not going to get a name, let alone the person's ISP or any other ID of the member

(Is not in leadership, is not even playing so can't see members names so doesn't care, just you are acting like a baby) :D

like i said, either give me a name or stfu about your conspiracy theory. because the more you push it, the more fishy i think you guys are.

it's nice that you guys approve of his actions because you go at all lengths to protect his identity. if i was pushing that agenda i would do the same also.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Kyatoru Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:14:24

want to be Co-President lol

That might not be a bad thing for PDM... :D
+Kya

TGD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:17:43

hey stupid

did you read the part that says

I CAN'T SEE MEMBERS NAMES? :D

MES CAN'T SEE MEMBERS LIST! OR COUNTRY NAMES OR MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL COUNTRY #'S!

it is in all caps so you can read it this time moron :)

can't protect what I can't see lol

TGD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:18:41

God and you were an FA, learn to read the entire message

BTW it is this bad blood that goes from set to set with PDM that creates the massive distrust

If you guys don't want to fix it more power to you, if you want to go on a witch hunt for a member that really serves no purpose have fun.

yeah blah blah blah it was also PDM's fault...both FA's farked up and this major fark up is going to cause another set of horrible blood for PDM/LaF(and I guess RD again lol)

Edited By: TGD on Mar 3rd 2011, 4:23:24
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:21:34

then you are worthless noise to me.

i want the guys who do have that information ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chewi Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:23:50

I'm putting my money on #449 being MikeIsMad!

Raf Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:24:36

Kya for PDM President!!!!
+RAF

TGD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:26:24

that would be Detmer, Balin, Drow, and Snawdog (hell I don't even know our leadership structure anymore)

and I'm going to say you are most likely wrong

and accusing Mike is really childish

but this whole problem seems childisn and is playing out like a bunch of children so that accusation isn't surprising :)

flameo

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:27:14

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
As Hanlong already pointed out, PDM was not the only alliance grabbed during that time PDM likes to bring up so much (aka the "17 hits in 24 hours" period).

If you actually bother to check out news, you'll see that Fire, Sanct, ICN, and even to a certain extend Evo were also grabbed fairly extensive during that same period. So, once again has hanlong already pointed out, I don't see how PDM can argue they were being specifically targeted. The news indicates otherwise.

59 Hits on Fire, Sacnt, ICN (till before massive wave on PDM) VS 109 on PDM (same situation). if 59 is "fairly extensive", you are right, 109 is being farmed.

On the other hand, i do agree that the used of Spy ops as retal is just too hard to follow. I dont know why PDM included it on their retal policy.

Chewi Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:30:00

that would be Detmer, Balin, Drow, and Snawdog (hell I don't even know our leadership structure anymore)

and I'm going to say you are most likely wrong

and accusing Mike is really childish

but this whole problem seems childisn and is playing out like a bunch of children so that accusation isn't surprising :)

He always seemed to have a thing for us.

Kyatoru Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:31:11

Is MiM playing?! Hahaha! I remember that guy!

Thanks Raf! PDM, I would consider the job if offered.
+Kya

TGD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:32:25

and we go back to pdm always saying you have a thing for them

once again it is this for that (can't say tit for tat as it blocks out the first word most likely lol)

you don't like PDM saying you guys are always after them, then don't make those statements as well *shurgs*

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:37:02

MiM has suicided LAF several times in the past IIRC

TGD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:38:34

and once again LaF has been less then honest or fair with PDM as well

if you don't like those comments leave comments about MiM alone

once again it is stuff like this that will make sure there is no relationship between LaF and PDM (from what I can see of what is going on)

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:43:53

Thats not much of a threat, IMO

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:45:49

We're all missing the point of this thread. And that this behavior from LaF is not specific to PDM. It's the way they've operated for a while now and is why they are reviled.
Smarter than your average bear.

Mar 3rd 2011, 4:48:16

and why are you reviled again ORKIN?

Detmer Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:12:46

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by Detmer:

It is not BS. It makes perfect sense. If you don't like what we did it is your responsibility to declare war. Two people have different standards. Each one respects their own standards and not the other's. The appropriate thing is for each person to accept their own policy and declare war on the other person if the opposing policy makes them unhappy enough. In this case the burden is on LaF to declare war, not PDM. I know logic isn't your strong suit so if I need to explain that again I will.

I've said it in this thread 3 times now, but i'll say it again, LaF farming the whole of pdm indescriminantly is an appropiate responce for PDM's retal policy. PDM's retal policy is contrarty to 10 years of accepted retal policies, if you want to make it a server standard, you'll have to fight for it, because there is no reason for other alliances to accept it, seeing as it's painfuly stupid policy and reguardless of what you claim, it does not open up grabbing.

LaF clearly had a problem with your policy, they took action with reguards to it. You just said your self LaF should declare war on you. Is farming you not essentially the same? They didnt fs you conventionally, but they set a time and date where members could all start farming you at will. You're suggesting that they are wrong for farming and at the same time saying that they should have fs'd you? you're contradicting your self detmer.

And you say i cant see logic...

If you farmed us over missile retals that is completely different than farming us over killing #36. I have heard various shades of black and white and gray between those two end members. If the farming was a result of just the nuke retals then it is what it is. That is not the impression I have received.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:16:11

Originally posted by NukEvil:
That was the same reset we FSed Evo early, tag killed them, and then they went on to win TNW and ANW cause everyone else died late in the round and they breezed through.

You never tagkilled us. And the only reason we "breezed" through was because SoF wasn't willing to fight us and asked us for a ceasefire 2 days after we FSed them. I'm not sure why you even decided to being the stuff about EVO up in a thread focusing on PDM, RD, and LaF.

Originally posted by hanlong:
...as an alliance leader, i refuse to play in a server were the politics force you to not defend your alliance for the sake of keeping other people not want to make up conspiracy theories or flame the hell out of you.

this is what h4 was referring to when "game politics" is the reason why i'm leaving.

*shrugs* Since *someone* decided to bring up Evo where he had no business bringing up Evo:

Evolution has done this multiple times in its history. We call it 'preserving our netting reset'. You don't hear us complaining about farming and being retalled with missiles on AT very often. When we find out we've farmed someone too heavily, we don't say "well, our policy is right, and your policy doesn't matter; in fact, your policy doesn't even exist to us because your policy is WRONG'. We don't go blindly believing that our retal policy will somehow protect us from whatever someone decides to throw at us.

We strive to work with other alliances, and sometimes even other COUNTRIES, to make concessions that make both parties happy. We don't go retalling someone else's 'retals' because our policy dictates that we can. That's what threatens to get us in war, and we don't want that during a netting reset. Most of the time, we have to back down so our members can continue to net peacefully and obtain our ANW crown every reset. Sure, some of our members will complain that we didn't stand up to someone when we should have, but they soon realize the wisdom of Evo not throwing our weight around...

I am shocked and impressed that you have been following along.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:23:33

Originally posted by Kyatoru:
It was probably Detmer. :)

that would make sense.

i know detmer almost wanted to make PDM a LaF suicide brigade that comes every reset.

since they were already on a suicide mission, they basically "suicided" this reset and dedicate their efforts to try to fling LaF's reputation in the mud in front of the AT community.

as just a member snawdog, you don't know fluff about the real politics of the server.

I am the reason PDM didn't do that. There was no desire to lead or play the same old boring way. I revitalized PDM's spirit and kept us off the streets.

PDM is about playing for fun. We are tired of playing the same old "standard" way like we have for a decade. We are standing up for a more exciting style of play. I can understand how netters might not like our desire to utilize all means of retaliation at our disposal as it leads to greater expenses on their countries. Honestly if everyone wargained every set it would still allow netters the best chance to succeed but then they'd be prepared for anything. Regardless, sure things are not in the same stable political structure that they have been for years... PDM enjoys making that change and that is what there is to it. We recognize your right to reject it and we will fight over it. I am sure it is frustrating for people that we don't mind dying and aren't even inclined to really have traditional warfare over it generally.

The whole reason this thing even seemed to get so vicious is due to all of the AT trash. I blame locket for not being in the loop and throwing out baseless accusations which forced us to defend our actions against you guys and thus dragging you into it. I don't mind it and that is why PDMers are allowed to post freely on AT... but I thin locket is truly the root of this. =P

hanlong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:36:46

Originally posted by Detmer:
It was probably Detmer. :)

that would make sense.

i know detmer almost wanted to make PDM a LaF suicide brigade that comes every reset.

since they were already on a suicide mission, they basically "suicided" this reset and dedicate their efforts to try to fling LaF's reputation in the mud in front of the AT community.

as just a member snawdog, you don't know fluff about the real politics of the server.

I am the reason PDM didn't do that. There was no desire to lead or play the same old boring way. I revitalized PDM's spirit and kept us off the streets.

PDM is about playing for fun. We are tired of playing the same old "standard" way like we have for a decade. We are standing up for a more exciting style of play. I can understand how netters might not like our desire to utilize all means of retaliation at our disposal as it leads to greater expenses on their countries. Honestly if everyone wargained every set it would still allow netters the best chance to succeed but then they'd be prepared for anything. Regardless, sure things are not in the same stable political structure that they have been for years... PDM enjoys making that change and that is what there is to it. We recognize your right to reject it and we will fight over it. I am sure it is frustrating for people that we don't mind dying and aren't even inclined to really have traditional warfare over it generally.

The whole reason this thing even seemed to get so vicious is due to all of the AT trash. I blame locket for not being in the loop and throwing out baseless accusations which forced us to defend our actions against you guys and thus dragging you into it. I don't mind it and that is why PDMers are allowed to post freely on AT... but I thin locket is truly the root of this. =P

nope, i know locket's country # and its not #449. try again.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

flameo

Mar 3rd 2011, 5:50:38

It's both alliances fault (to what extent, I dont know as I dont follow the whole news/hits/politics/retals between two alliances religiously).

LaF dont accept PDM method of retalling, while PDM dont accept LaF definition of topfeed (and if I may say, the definition of Topfeed by ALL CLANS is only a mask to protect their land fat country, hoping to get top 10 finish).

Although, I do know that excessive hits (specific to 36 and 594) is a good ground to perform a kill run.

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 6:18:09

Detmer, I told you guys this policy would end with you getting totally bent over.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Forum Moderator

Mar 3rd 2011, 6:23:38

Orkin: I understand and concur with your point.

But you should note that people have been saying/feeling that way about laf long before you and I ever crossed paths (aka a long long time ago).

We are very used to, and experienced, at being reviled. He'll I am not sure I know how to function in this game without being looked at in such ways :p

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 14:29:15

Is MiM playing?! Hahaha! I remember that guy!

We have a player with the display name MikeIsMad but it's not the original MiM. He was blacklisted a long time ago :P

Ruthie

Mar 3rd 2011, 18:19:26

Mike is Beaver
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Notorious Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 0:18:02

the "mike is..." names was a weird meme
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 0:28:38

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
and why are you reviled again ORKIN?

Because I say the truth as it is and that often flies in the face of people's carefully constructed facades. Also I'm often quite the jerk as I do it!

And H4, FINALLY. I actually can respect that! What these other LaFers are spewing is just PR BS. If that's the way that you play at least nut up and say that's how it is instead of acting like these guys and talking out of both sides of their mouth :P

Forum Moderator

Mar 4th 2011, 0:46:52

haha.

Well Orkin, there is a difference between recognizing how people think/feel about us, and feeling that those beliefs are justified.

I don't believe us to be as evil as a lot of others argue. We treat this game like a business, we try to get as much as we can and give as little as we can back. Essentially, we do what we need to do to win.

I'll never feel guilty about that. Afterall, at the end of the day this is a game. As much as the current generation has been raised to believe "win or lose, whats important is that you have fun" I personally do not concur. Winning is a lot more fun than losing, and in LaF we play to win :P

Mar 4th 2011, 0:49:20

I agree with H4

Forum Moderator

Mar 4th 2011, 0:51:38

I think most people in LaF have that mentality, thats why they are in LaF.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 0:58:30

Sweet, okay my beef with LaF is settled then! I declare a ceasefire.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 0:58:56

Yeah can't argue with that. Every night 19:58:24 sneaks into silvers house to give him rough lovin is a win

Mrsilver is a fluff

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 1:00:29

Damn blackberry. Seems lord t's initials are copy paste

Dragonlance Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 1:02:47

haha.

Well Orkin, there is a difference between recognizing how people think/feel about us, and feeling that those beliefs are justified.

I don't believe us to be as evil as a lot of others argue. We treat this game like a business, we try to get as much as we can and give as little as we can back. Essentially, we do what we need to do to win.

I'll never feel guilty about that. Afterall, at the end of the day this is a game. As much as the current generation has been raised to believe "win or lose, whats important is that you have fun" I personally do not concur. Winning is a lot more fun than losing, and in LaF we play to win :P

Except in war where you hurl abuse @ SoF/SoL et al for playing to win their chosen way ;-) :p hahaha

Mar 4th 2011, 6:02:53

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
Damn blackberry. Seems lord t's initials are copy paste

haha my initial's pwn'd you :-p

CC Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 3:23:40

RD is LaF? Is that the summary of this long thread?
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 4:00:24

The only thing left for PDM to do at this point is join SOL as a small division and we will protect you and teach you the best way to net and war. Within a few years they will be able to return to their former selves. Only, i doubt they would want to leave as SOL is the best alliance in the game- ever.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!