Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:45:12

And although it is only me, I come at a time our server likely needs someone to stand up.

Josey Wales & Co, along with their allies M4D, have put the entire server on notice. They have recruited known cheaters who run multis, and currently have more in numbers than the rest of the server combined, if you don't include the few alliances they've swindled into peace.

It is likely they will attempt to bully and pick off every small group they can. Stones, Rage, SoL, and anyone else, who is attempting to play this game in a small group.

The Resistance is here to be your ally. Although we are only one (currently, and maybe forever), we pledge our defense of the innocent, of the bullied. We will stand with you in battle, regardless of when that day comes. If you find yourself on the short end of the Light/Russian coalition, The Resistance will be there to give them hell.

Say NO to bullies. Say NO to suiciders. Say NO to Josey Wales and Leto.

If anyone would like to pre-emptively sign up with The Resistance, please let me know. We will be ready, should the day come that we need to fight.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:48:03

You're going to scare LaF and they're going to threaten to leave the server.......no........wait........ nevermind
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:48:24

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You're going to scare LaF and they're going to threaten to leave the server.......no........wait........ nevermind

I hope LaF comes back, personally. More players is better.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 17:49:34

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I hope LaF comes back, personally. More players is better.

They haven't left
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 18:04:28

Well, a few have.... wait a second.

Is M4D made up of former LaFers too?

It's the Light/Russian/LaF coalition?!?

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 18:52:32

Well, a few have.... wait a second.

Is M4D made up of former LaFers too?

It's the Light/Russian/LaF coalition?!?

I mean, technically I am former LaF, but you are going back over 20 years for that. I am in M4D because Llaar emailed me out of the blue for a reunion set, and I said "sounds fun." I am also former DWA, SOF, EliteZ, RED, NA, SOL, and probably some smaller ones I forgot.

Any affiliation we have with JW&Co is certainly news to me.

Also, I live on the East Coast of the US, and last time I played team I was with weedylar, 2nd place the last set I netted, so not dark or light on team either.

FWIW our Discord has tons of people telling basically the same story as me. "Hey, we're back? Cool, I'll come back for the squad." NA was great fun and it's nice seeing a lot of the old crew.

Apr 22nd 2024, 18:55:06

Anyway, I will be ready for suiciders. That's been my job more sets than not in 1a, kill teams and retal teams. I don't like to stock and jump most sets so I get to deal with the JW&Cos of the world. I've only gotten t10 a few times and it's been ages.

So bring it, I guess?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 19:07:14

Vic...

You're on the side of the suicides, lol. I am saying that we stand in opposition to the suicides and bullies.

You seem like a cool guy, welcome back! I think you might have gotten roped into a situation you didn't agree to though. Check with your leader Leto. He seems to be setting the stage to bully small clans like Stone and Rage, while being aided by the self proclaimed suicides with Josey and co.

Makes sense cause Josey and Leto go way back together in PDM.

It's a shame what they did to pdm, leaving it in shambles.

Josey Wales

Apr 22nd 2024, 19:32:02

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Anyway, I will be ready for suiciders. That's been my job more sets than not in 1a, kill teams and retal teams. I don't like to stock and jump most sets so I get to deal with the JW&Cos of the world. I've only gotten t10 a few times and it's been ages.

So bring it, I guess?

VicRattlehead,

JW&CO has no intention of suiciding M4D. Not in the cards. End of story. Nor do we have any pacts with M4D.

That said, there is no reason why M4D shouldn’t cleanse the Server of viruses. With extreme prejudice.

Apr 22nd 2024, 20:28:58

Vic...

You're on the side of the suicides, lol. I am saying that we stand in opposition to the suicides and bullies.

You seem like a cool guy, welcome back! I think you might have gotten roped into a situation you didn't agree to though. Check with your leader Leto. He seems to be setting the stage to bully small clans like Stone and Rage, while being aided by the self proclaimed suicides with Josey and co.

NA and PDM were besties for a long time. When we were getting gangbanged by SOL's coalition repeatedly, PDM were basically our only allies. So literally everyone in M4D goes way back with PDM.

Now that I think of it, is Pally still around?

Anyhow given the history I've laid out for you, I think you can appreciate that I am happy where I am right now and not willing to make any changes to my POV based on AT threads.

Related, if you don't know about it, find someone to fill you in on the sordid history of RD. Literally every tag is dirty, they infiltrated all of them and cheated inside them.

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

So bring it, I guess?

VicRattlehead,

JW&CO has no intention of suiciding M4D. Not in the cards. End of story. Nor do we have any pacts with M4D.

That said, there is no reason why M4D shouldn’t cleanse the Server of viruses. With extreme prejudice.

Well that's good to know. Good luck in your fluff stirring then.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 20:53:08

So bring it, I guess?

VicRattlehead,

Of course you don't, LOL. I think that's kinda the point of this thread, isn't it? That M4D and Josey & the Suiciders have allied themselves to declare war on the whole server?

Apr 22nd 2024, 21:19:09

declare war on the whole server

That would be pretty awesome. Way better than the other way around.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 21:29:32

Except, ya'll have conveniently NAP'd the biggest dogs on the server.

So rather than fighting a fair fight, you want to take your 20 and declare war on small tags, one at a time. Kill the 3 RAGE guys, then the 6 guys in Stones, then the 4 in SoF.

It's smart. Leto definitely has that machiavellian political skill. Divide and conquer. I'm surprised it's working though. I guess we will see once ya'll decide to kill your first target, how the rest of the server handles it.

I think you'd probably have more respect if you were a tag of 5 or 6 or even 10, and hit a similarly sized tag. There isn't a lot to be proud of when it's 20v5. But you do you, I suppose.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2024, 21:46:39

You gotta be honest,

I (we) know Leto don’t really like us much.

It’s a smart play for him. He does a good job politicking to gather guys outside of our circle to his cause.

If he kicks our asses, it’s because he put in all the work for it. He ain’t doin this all for free

You should join him bhole, you might learn a thing or two.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 22:45:56

I didn't drink the koolaid, Coalie. And I'm not really fond of hypocritical cult leaders that insult wives and dox people.

Lord Milk Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 23:03:19

SMH
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Drow Game profile

Apr 22nd 2024, 23:33:53

Vic...

NA and PDM were besties for a long time. When we were getting gangbanged by SOL's coalition repeatedly, PDM were basically our only allies. So literally everyone in M4D goes way back with PDM.

Now that I think of it, is Pally still around?

Anyhow given the history I've laid out for you, I think you can appreciate that I am happy where I am right now and not willing to make any changes to my POV based on AT threads.

Related, if you don't know about it, find someone to fill you in on the sordid history of RD. Literally every tag is dirty, they infiltrated all of them and cheated inside them.

So bring it, I guess?

VicRattlehead,

Well that's good to know. Good luck in your fluff stirring then.

Palli is still around, still here in PDM man. pop by our discord sometime :)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Josey Wales

Apr 23rd 2024, 0:39:07

…..There isn't a lot to be proud of when it's 20v5. But you do you, I suppose.

Oh… you mean like last set? When 30 Sadists from mercs, sol, and sof Gangbanged 6 guys for the entire set for shyts and giggles? Like that? Is that what you mean? And remember when you joined in, at the end….when the it was safe….(LMFAO Sideways!) for fun? I do. That was Rich.

Your new name is Yellow Hole.

TAN Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 0:49:13

So rather than fighting a fair fight, you want to take your 20 and declare war on small tags, one at a time. Kill the 3 RAGE guys, then the 6 guys in Stones, then the 4 in SoF.

You know what? If anyone wants to do a KR on SoF, count me in. I'm still bitter as hell at them, LaF and LCN (Purposeless' betrayal will never be forgotten!).
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Apr 23rd 2024, 0:54:54

Originally posted by TAN:

You know what? If anyone wants to do a KR on SoF, count me in. I'm still bitter as hell at them, LaF and LCN (Purposeless' betrayal will never be forgotten!).

Wait, what happened with Purpy?

SirJouster Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 0:58:55

And although it is only me, I come at a time our server likely needs someone to stand up.

Josey Wales & Co, along with their allies M4D, have put the entire server on notice. They have recruited known cheaters who run multis, and currently have more in numbers than the rest of the server combined, if you don't include the few alliances they've swindled into peace.

It is likely they will attempt to bully and pick off every small group they can. Stones, Rage, SoL, and anyone else, who is attempting to play this game in a small group.

The Resistance is here to be your ally. Although we are only one (currently, and maybe forever), we pledge our defense of the innocent, of the bullied. We will stand with you in battle, regardless of when that day comes. If you find yourself on the short end of the Light/Russian coalition, The Resistance will be there to give them hell.

Say NO to bullies. Say NO to suiciders. Say NO to Josey Wales and Leto.

If anyone would like to pre-emptively sign up with The Resistance, please let me know. We will be ready, should the day come that we need to fight.

Dude you are definitely living up to your handle- a dead star, so extremely dense that it's gravity tries to capture anything that comes near.

I think what you're really worried about is an equalizing force to the mayhem you've been trying to create on these servers. This is not about you or what you do from mommies basement. This is about our community that many of us have been a part of going on 3 decades and wanting to return to the origins of the game.

We are not netting, we are not warring, we are simply playing the game. Will we target player countries? Yes, we will and have stated so from the get go. What does that mean? If you run a 20k acre country with no defense, you can expect to lose some land to us. You can take your retal to try and get it back, but then that's that.

I have not turned away any alliance that has offered to pact with us. That being said I have not gone begging to anyone for pacts. If you are in a legitimate alliance we'd be open to discussions. You're resistance (oh and please tag that soon) is not a legitimate alliance, nor is any other single country tag.

I'll get the crayons out for you, this is the 1A Alliance server. The point is to create and/or join an alliance capable of providing tag protection. If you're tag can't afford you the protection you need, find one that will.

While it is our intent to take advantage of landfat player countries, we have never stated that as our sole intent and have given proper notice that player countries are once again legitimate targets on this server.

That being said, I have a special place in my heart for you. You have trolled along here and there, trying to light your little fires and basically been just a pain for set after set after set. In the old days we had an unwritten rule, end of set means start of new and no carry overs to the next. I'm going to make a special exception just for you- from this day to the next and to everyday thereafter, you and anyone who allies with you will have a special place on our target list. We will take your land, steal your tech, rob your banks and nuke you to oblivion. And then we will do it again and again and again with every restart.

For everyone else- my best wishes for this set, have fun and don't forget your defense

PS- Coalie, Leto doesn't dislike you

TAN Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:07:16

Wait, what happened with Purpy?

Despite being allies for forever, LCN declared war on for some reason I can't recall, and the rationale was complete bullfluff. And this was AFTER I visited him in Chicago and got hotdogs with him!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:11:15

SirJouster - There you are!

So where do I start?

Let's number these to keep it clean.

1. I appreciate the insults. Finally!
2. You are not netting, or warring, you're just going to hit 20k countries. But you've conveniently allied with all the big alliances that run 20k countries with no defense, LOL. It's obvious what you're trying to do. You don't want to hit anyone who can hit you back. You want to hit alliances like Stones or SoL, because they are small.
3. Who are you to say what is a 'legitimate' alliance and what is not? You do realize that alliances have to start small, and grow from there. Leto always talks about wanting to grow the game. But you've just said you think a small tag isn't a 'legitimate' alliance. So new players can't start small and grow from there, according to you?
4. I LOVE that there is a special place for me in your heart now. I am a big fan of your threats.....

.... now let me get the crayons out for you.

Do you really think threatening to kill me round after round is somehow aversive to me? Have you not been paying attention? I LIVE for this fluff. Did you not see me pick a fight with literally everyone here for about a year? And when some people started to settle down on me, I picked a fight with others for fluffs and giggles?

In any case - I may be a 1 man tag, but at least my tag doesn't run multis, and isn't lead by a known and unapologetic cheater.

How many multis are ya'll running this set?

Edited By: Slagpit on Apr 23rd 2024, 1:41:16

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:12:29

Oh also - in a game with 45 players, I think it's kind of stupid for you, SirJouster, to criticize an alliance for being too small, and not legitimate.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:13:34

Blackhole. Seriously. Just stop. You're making up fluff that hasnt happened. you're blaming Mrs in fluff you're mad at from teams. You're making up stuff to satisfy your delusions.

You're just jealous we wanna play the game the way it was meant to be played. You're pissing me off.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:19:22

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
Blackhole. Seriously. Just stop. You're making up fluff that hasnt happened. you're blaming Mrs in fluff you're mad at from teams. You're making up stuff to satisfy your delusions.

You're just jealous we wanna play the game the way it was meant to be played. You're pissing me off.

I'm fairly certain I was born to piss you off.

Truth hurts more than lies!

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:22:22

This retal policy we have at M4D was the alliance standard retal policy for over a decade, and tags that tried to enforce differences from it (land:land for example) frequently warred. I made no bones about playing this way in Express last set either, literally the exact same philosophy. It's what this game functions best as - a true everyone vs everyone environment.

Edited By: Slagpit on Apr 23rd 2024, 1:41:41

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:26:28

Vic - where have you seen me comment, anywhere, about your retal policy?!? LOL.

What I've said is it's clear you intend to pick on small alliances. Prove me wrong.

SirJouster Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:28:39

SirJouster - There you are!

So where do I start?

Let's number these to keep it clean.

1. I appreciate the insults. Finally!
2. You are not netting, or warring, you're just going to hit 20k countries. But you've conveniently allied with all the big alliances that run 20k countries with no defense, LOL. It's obvious what you're trying to do. You don't want to hit anyone who can hit you back. You want to hit alliances like Stones or SoL, because they are small.
3. Who are you to say what is a 'legitimate' alliance and what is not? You do realize that alliances have to start small, and grow from there. Leto always talks about wanting to grow the game. But you've just said you think a small tag isn't a 'legitimate' alliance. So new players can't start small and grow from there, according to you?
4. I LOVE that there is a special place for me in your heart now. I am a big fan of your threats.....

.... now let me get the crayons out for you.

Are you fvcking stupid? Do you really think threatening to kill me round after round is somehow aversive to me? Have you not been paying attention? I LIVE for this fluff. Did you not see me pick a fight with literally everyone here for about a year? And when some people started to settle down on me, I picked a fight with others for fluffs and giggles?

Come on bro, if you're gonna use the crayon jokes on me, at least try to act like you don't live in a crayon factory.

In any case - I may be a 1 man tag, but at least my tag doesn't run multis, and isn't lead by a known and unapologetic cheater.

How many multis are ya'll running this set?

I know all about the different colors, i was fighting them when you were still attached to your mom's teet. Now those guys were the real deal, they knew how to start s**t, unlike your amateur attempts.

And your question about multi's shows just how ignorant you are.

This is going to be fun- well hell, that's the hole point right?

crysk Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 1:59:43

Can I help you find a hobby? Seriously. You have way too much time on your hands for an adult (at least I THINK you’re an adult).

Most of us in M4D came back from Llaarpie reaching out to old NA players. Most of us also have no freaking clue who the heck you are and why you’re so annoying when it comes to M4D.

Either way, come for us, we come for you. Game hasn’t changed that much.

TAN Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 2:08:41

BlackHole, question for you: How long have you been playing this game? I ask because I've been playing since like...2003ish? And it's ALWAYS been big alliances picking on small ones. That's just the nature of the game. Unfortunately, as the player base diminished, that sort of behavior deterred newer players from sticking around.

But what you are rightly pointing out as toxic is a part of the game that's always been there. Bigger clans using smaller ones as landfarms has always been the case. When I first started out, and before I joined PDM, I too was a landfarm. Sucks, but that's just how it is.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Apr 23rd 2024, 2:51:02

BlackHole, question for you: How long have you been playing this game? I ask because I've been playing since like...2003ish? And it's ALWAYS been big alliances picking on small ones. That's just the nature of the game. Unfortunately, as the player base diminished, that sort of behavior deterred newer players from sticking around.

But what you are rightly pointing out as toxic is a part of the game that's always been there. Bigger clans using smaller ones as landfarms has always been the case. When I first started out, and before I joined PDM, I too was a landfarm. Sucks, but that's just how it is.

Confirmed, TAN is a landfarm.

-Rattlenoob, head of TAN

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:25:18

confirmed. BH is too scared to play Earth 2025 rules.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

llaar Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 13:04:35

confirmed. the llaarpies is spreading!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 13:50:42

How do you figure? I've pledged to help small alliances that are being attacked by larger alliances on this server.

In response, M4D killed me 25v1.

I guess that means you were all planning on being the bigger alliance killing smaller alliances, otherwise why would you kill me?

Apr 26th 2024, 13:58:48

How do you figure? I've pledged to help small alliances that are being attacked by larger alliances on this server.

I guess that means you were all planning on being the bigger alliance killing smaller alliances, otherwise why would you kill me?

Because you aren't a smaller alliance of noobs getting bullied, you're a cheating lying jackass who crams his face into every single thread to ride your hobby horse. I am just mad I missed the KR on your first country.

2 weeks ago I was being nice to you if you'll recall.

Can't wait to kill you again,gain some NW so I can hit you.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:04:25

*Popping popcorn*
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:08:21

Because you aren't a smaller alliance of noobs getting bullied, you're a cheating lying jackass who crams his face into every single thread to ride your hobby horse. I am just mad I missed the KR on your first country.

2 weeks ago I was being nice to you if you'll recall.

Can't wait to kill you again,gain some NW so I can hit you.

How am I a cheater? Are you referring to the previous cheating I did in the past, that I've admitted to, and vowed not to do anymore?

Is that the reason you all are killing me?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:30:43

No, it's because you wont stfu about it.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Apr 26th 2024, 14:31:51

Well at least you concede the other parts. Grow now.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:44:42

No, it's because you wont stfu about it.

You killed me because I won't stfu about what?

Vic - concede what parts?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:45:52

anything....
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:46:53

anything....

Ohhhh!!!! You killed me because I post a lot.

Got it, glad to get that cleared up.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:48:53

We killed you pre-emptively before you suicided your multies on anybody.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SirJouster Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:49:28

In nature, the Lion kills to survive, to promote the existence of the pride. It takes a lot of energy to make a kill, even with the pride working together. They focus on the big game, to get the most out of their efforts. They kill, they consume, they expand and repeat the cycle.

Every once in a while there is a freak of nature that occurs, one that the pride would generally ignore. It cackles and grunts and snorts, running all around, disturbing the balance of things. The Lion would prefer just to let it be, but the freak continues to press it's luck until it finally triggers the Lion's instinct. In this rare instance, the kill is no longer for food, or survival but becomes something actually enjoyable.

It's not because you're a small alliance, it's not because you have no skill. It's simply because it's you and the things you say and do.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:51:37

...what he said... Simply put...because you won't stfu.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:59:40

We killed you pre-emptively before you suicided your multies on anybody.

What in the world are you talking about? Suicided who? What multis?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 15:11:52

yes
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up