Verified:

SolidSnake Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 5:46:23

Originally posted by Servant:
Warster is also highly overrated.

Fixed that for you.
Originally posted by Alin:

I am not really sure what you really meant up there, since you are tilted as fluff after what just happend this reset, but i can asure you i can net better 99% players in this game.

However i am not going to do that in alliance server wasting 2++ months of my life, but i invite any potential challenger in express where we can waste only 5 days of our life ( even less ).

Given that there are 676 players on alliance server, it is your assertion that you are the 7th best netgainer on the server.... When you're not even remotely good how did you come to this conclusion?

locket Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 6:29:45

Hmm that is an interesting thought. Never thought about what percentile I was in before

Dooman Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 9:52:16

I'm in the 1st percentile!

grimjoww Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 10:17:54

lol

Alin Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 11:04:11

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

Fixed that for you.

I am not really sure what you really meant up there, since you are tilted as fluff after what just happend this reset, but i can asure you i can net better 99% players in this game.

However i am not going to do that in alliance server wasting 2++ months of my life, but i invite any potential challenger in express where we can waste only 5 days of our life ( even less ).

Given that there are 676 players on alliance server, it is your assertion that you are the 7th best netgainer on the server.... When you're not even remotely good how did you come to this conclusion?

Well i don`t netgain on this server because is pointless.
Is pointless to compete agains land-traders.
Is pointless to work your country for 2 months to see people getting Faed into top 10.
Is pointless to be fsed unprepared as a netting alliance.
This server is not suitable for netgaining - at least not for me.

But if you want to challange me it`s simple - do it in express. There are no offensive allies there, you can not send/receive FA there, there is a jungle and everybody is on their own there, there is no tag protection there, no one can make special attacks/spy ops out of nowhere there and much more. Is a more suitable place to compete in netting.

P.S: I rached that conclusion because i know my skills...

GL

Edited By: Alin on Nov 26th 2013, 11:07:23
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 26th 2013, 12:14:46

thanks servant, but as a killer i wouldn't rank me in the top 50 of the remaining players here, maybe 4 years ago, now i just don't give a fluff.

SS, never played with you, never warred against you ( that i know of ) so i don't know why you would make that comment, but like i just , i don't give a fluff.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SolidSnake Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 14:45:57

Originally posted by Warster:
thanks servant, but as a killer i wouldn't rank me in the top 50 of the remaining players here, maybe 4 years ago, now i just don't give a fluff.

SS, never played with you, never warred against you ( that i know of ) so i don't know why you would make that comment, but like i just , i don't give a fluff.

You know what I was thinking of warri when I read that post, I apologise. I have no idea on your warring capabilities.
Originally posted by SolidSnake:

Fixed that for you.

Well i don`t netgain on this server because is pointless.
Is pointless to compete agains land-traders.
Is pointless to work your country for 2 months to see people getting Faed into top 10.
Is pointless to be fsed unprepared as a netting alliance.
This server is not suitable for netgaining - at least not for me.

But if you want to challange me it`s simple - do it in express. There are no offensive allies there, you can not send/receive FA there, there is a jungle and everybody is on their own there, there is no tag protection there, no one can make special attacks/spy ops out of nowhere there and much more. Is a more suitable place to compete in netting.

P.S: I rached that conclusion because i know my skills...

GL

Why would I play express when I can just troll you for being fluff instead?

Alin Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 14:51:19

Well in that case you have the green light to suck ...... you know what.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 26th 2013, 15:02:03
See Original Post

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 15:00:51

Alin

Hopeless Game profile

Apr 1st 2018, 14:50:05

top warchat leader?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 17:50:33

Oooo retopped. I almost feel like any of us that took a half dozen (and I don't mean exactly 6 per se) years off should be ineligible. Wallers I gotta say Dragon and Suncrusher still scare the hell out of me and I'd be remiss if I didn't throw Gerdler in there too. Honorable mentions for ingle and Comms for throwing down some heavy walls recently. I almost feel bad naming members of my clan because I haven't had the chance to plow them over but AzN seems to hold it down set after set. The top chat dogs now differ vastly from the legends of the game because the mechanics are so different. To me though, the fact that kills are so much faster, the top wallers in the game exist now and the top chat leaders were then.

I'll come back to post my chat leaders. At work now.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 1st 2018, 17:53:12
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

Apr 2nd 2018, 13:49:10

Exercise forum thread necromancy at your own peril

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 2nd 2018, 14:06:05

It's pretty sad when someone so uninterested in walling and war as me get mentioned in such a thread.

I'd count my two 2k+ walling efforts about as high as an express win for an achievement yet I think there has been only one country run by someone else than me that has taken 2k+ hits since I started playing(team and alliance included). So if that is the metric to make a top warrer it's pretty sad considering you were all beat by a netter, who has played for less than 14 months and had not learned to set a highlight 11 months ago.

When it comes to warchats I'm even more uninterested but I seem to be running more than most. As I am so uninterested and practically make an effort to be bad at it I really hope I'm not good at it.

Ivan Game profile

Apr 2nd 2018, 14:38:57

I wouldnt really agree on the mechanics being hugely different, they are different yes but if you were classed as a top chat leader back then you can definately do it now too just to read up on the new game mechs and adapt.

top wallers id prolly say were then and now its a lot easier these days with smartphones and what not but its also harder because the game is a lot faster but theres been a lot more good wallers then good warchat leaders around lately thats for sure its not hard to be a top waller when you face a bad warchat leader.

fluff!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 2nd 2018, 16:47:12

In my honest opinion sov/xyle is the overall best warchat leader that I ever had and who was consistent. That doesn't mean that there are no other great ones out there. Ivan was also very good and I also think King Cobra was overall very good too. Say what you will...
Do as I say, not as I do.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 2nd 2018, 20:19:27

Yeah Gerdler I gotta agree with you there. You are a pretty sad human being.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2018, 21:43:34

Eh, when I top ten I typically don't fluff on the 50 netters below me, except in cases where someone is a notorious complainer about people "topfeeding" and never comes close. I don't think it's sad that I can get top tens on almost any server any time. I think it means despite being a wardog, I happen to be a versatile one. You happen to be tough to kill, Gerdy. It's a compliment to your time put in to the game in addition to your versatility. Not sad that you happen to be a tougher out than people who prefer playing one style over another. Some people have more time and resources etc. I average almost 700 hits per death. This is largely aided by the fact that I have chronic insomnia. Symbolic is a longtime wardog who uses a flip phone. Time, resources, know how, etc. all make people better at it.

ClayQ Game profile

Apr 3rd 2018, 4:10:24

Eh....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2018, 4:20:43

nOObs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

archaic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2018, 13:59:11

^
If I was warring and I had to choose trams with war leaders playing today, KoH and Gerd would be at the top of my list. KC absolutely, Dragon is still an Apex predator. It's hard to tell if soviet is good or not because iMag is so bad at war it kind of cloaks ability, but enough people from Sof think he's good he's probably pretty good.

The most important trait in a war leader is target selection, not just primary but the plan B, C, D targets need to be ready to go the instant the bell rings for chats. Nothing will kill a war faster then a chat leader that takes forever to start a target and has no backup plan if primary is online. The only thing worse then being slow is killing bad targets quickly.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 3rd 2018, 15:09:01

I meant SoV as in xyle the mx sofer. Not sure if you were responding to me archaic. Not that soviet of Imag is bad or anything.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Elders

Apr 3rd 2018, 15:19:25

best chat leader is buch

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 3rd 2018, 16:41:26

I thought I was, until Buch reminded me that he is.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2018, 17:59:40

Hahaha. No props to the winning bunch. Buch is war god.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2018, 22:16:37

Its true. Buch is the real brains be hide it all.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 4th 2018, 0:29:54

#freebuch
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 4th 2018, 1:14:53

Archaic.....sov/xyle and soviet are not the same person

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 4th 2018, 2:16:03

Ok... i get a kick out of all these names being thrown around about past war leaders. Well most of those people arent doing it anymore (and if they are, its not working very well).

How about some credit where credit is due. Derrick and azn have been architects of destruction for the last year of this game. Fast chats. Solid organization. Target selection is top notch. 9/10 on yahoo and trivago.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 4th 2018, 2:28:55

They have 2 bad yelp reviews, though.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

archaic Game profile

Apr 4th 2018, 3:12:52

Derrick does not even know the SR formulas, you're just sucking the bosses fluff hoping for a seat at the big kids table

(pro tip, its elders - there is no big kids table)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2018, 3:48:22

Dragon
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2018, 5:49:00

Couldda fooled Celphi, eh archaic? Lol

When one guy thinks I just suck up to dissi for a seat at the big kids table and another thinks dissi sucks up to me for a seat at the big kids table I guess everyone is only sure of one thing....

There's a big kids table. Overruled archaic.

We aren't going to sit around indulging each other over game formulas tho. I have no desire to get in a discussion over spy drs in reference to when SRs are most effective mostly because a country I run on is typically put very near to heavy spy dr after CDs in an effort to save stock. Hell, I got 26 ops on a country last night for a kill and none of them were sr. I basically only use that on team server when turns are hard to come by. I'm pretty aware of how many civs are lost in regards to the country doing the ops and the country receiving the ops but idk. If I'm asking for SRs I'm certainly not going for speed. I don't need to be respected dissi. I just want to keep winning. As long as we are winning the haters will keep hating. Trivago knows best.

If you are using SR on a well stocked country with a decent break and spal you ARE wasting your clannies stock. That's a fact. I'm absolutely not willing to try essentially a double break for some civ losses. And if their spal is so bad that drs get extended (something I'm sure you're very aware of archaic) typically their country is so bad it's a quick kill anyways. So yeah. I've whipped out the SR card a total of twice this set and twice last set. Do you want me to post the formula anyways?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 4th 2018, 6:06:34
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2018, 6:16:44

You know what fluff it. Imma post my understanding of the SR formula.

As with most ops it depends on the country doing the op as much as the country receiving it. Now. In my experience the max a country can lose is ~4% of its population. However, if the max is above 7% of the total pop of the country doing the op, it caps at that point. Despite knowing that, I still will use CDs to save stock lol

Still love you archy. Despite the fact that you said KC is a great warleader. I'm officially aware that you are totally fluffing clueless when it comes to war. Hell I love KC but that's an endorsement that a blind man wouldn't make. He's aight but putting him anywhere near above average is straight disingenuous and an insult to anyone who's lead a chat. I venture that zorp is a better warleader.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 4th 2018, 6:21:53
See Original Post

Dissident Game profile

Apr 4th 2018, 8:23:06

I dont need to suck up to Derrick. Its not like he can even give me a promotion. Your assumptions of how the elders leadership is structured are clearly flawed.

The truth of the whole matter is that i am Derrick's Mom... and i would appreciate it if you stopped cyber bullying my little boy .

Im so proud of him *beams*

Riddler Game profile

Apr 4th 2018, 11:31:04

Originally posted by Boltar:
im a great turn soaker, i got plenty of restarts.. i could have been a imager with my restart skills

my personal best was 11 restarts in one set

Riddler Game profile

Apr 4th 2018, 11:32:12

Originally posted by Dissident:
I dont need to suck up to Derrick. Its not like he can even give me a promotion. Your assumptions of how the elders leadership is structured are clearly flawed.

The truth of the whole matter is that i am Derrick's Mom... and i would appreciate it if you stopped cyber bullying my little boy .

Im so proud of him *beams*

(my best Joey impression) How YOU doin'?

Dissident Game profile

Apr 4th 2018, 13:14:50

If im Derrick's mom... you know roughly what I look like.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2018, 21:46:27

Cuuuuute

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2018, 4:01:21

You guys don't even know.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2018, 5:09:25

Cerbz needs a hug!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2018, 21:04:37

Most of you clowns on this thread have no idea how to war.

Breakdown:
70% is activity | knowing when to wall | knowing how to wall.
20% is strategically selecting your enemies' and using the right type of attacks
10% is maintaining / increasing your production

Everything else., is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 0:40:43

I've been long removed from the old days under mehul/jolt but when I think about wallers for some reason Dragon comes to mind. Maybe he is good at it.

Bikerman Game profile

Apr 10th 2018, 14:48:29

Originally posted by Wu:
SOL is ranked too high

^^

Marco Game profile

May 15th 2018, 1:09:13

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2018, 5:55:34

Polo!
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

May 15th 2018, 16:18:38

volkswagen
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

HellraZor Game profile

May 15th 2018, 16:24:07

Iceman

Nuff Said !