Hopeless Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 20:09:06

Fazer? lol

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 20:13:12

AzN is definitely top 5.

Cable Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 21:46:04

AzNie is good, dragon definatly isn't good enough for top5 he had to have DR changes after dying twice in one set in under 10 seconds.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2013, 21:51:14

what kind of scrub cant even log on within 10 secs of being attacked? lmfao
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Alin Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 22:02:22

todays dragon is not like the old days dragon. He lost interest in this game i suppose. But some of you are to young to know people would avoid attacking "Dark Realm Sol" even in 100++ members chats because it was common knowledge that is Dragon.

iScode Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 22:21:09

imo on best war monger in the game. Dragon is definitely no 1.

Sodawater walled sof pretty darn well.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ninong Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 22:32:32

Originally posted by Hopeless:
Fazer? lol

that's it, fazer :D
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

iScode Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 22:35:06

fazer = will send missiles
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr. Auburn

Nov 20th 2013, 23:12:41

Duna is also a top 5 war monger imo

iScode Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 23:27:00

Originally posted by Mr. Auburn:

I completely disagree with you there. I warred with last set and he is fluffing retarded...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kalick Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 23:34:43

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Mr. Auburn:

I completely disagree with you there. I warred with last set and he is fluffing retarded...

Although I haven't warred with him, this is also my assessment.

locket Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 23:35:57

Originally posted by Alin:
todays dragon is not like the old days dragon. He lost interest in this game i suppose. But some of you are to young to know people would avoid attacking "Dark Realm Sol" even in 100++ members chats because it was common knowledge that is Dragon.

That's funny because RD stomped him repeatedly. Oh and the only reason he had countries putting out hits like he did is the massive amount of FA he got every war. He was routinely pacted to 2-5 countries at once for FA.

He also didnt break most of the time which is the sign of a true top war country. No one who is a top warrer will be a finisher or at best a mid hitter more often then not. Just because he can login faster than most other Sol members doesnt mean he is the top war player. RD and Rival had people who were just as hard to kill in those wars.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 20th 2013, 23:36:05

I would actually put Soviet up in that group back when he was active. But I am a bit biased ;) But under his stats he is ranked up in the numbers still. And he hasn't played in about a year.
Soviet's rankings....(someone that hasn't played in almost a year really)
Kills 73 #13
Deaths 36 #8
Pop Killed 10,783,143 #4
Attacks 17,938 #10
Missiles 1015 #27
Defends 16,811 #2
I would also put Dragon at 1 back in time too....

Sodawater is a very very good waller. Does this guy sleep?

Edited By: galleri on Nov 20th 2013, 23:38:10

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 23:51:50

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Alin:

That's funny because RD stomped him repeatedly. Oh and the only reason he had countries putting out hits like he did is the massive amount of FA he got every war. He was routinely pacted to 2-5 countries at once for FA.

He also didnt break most of the time which is the sign of a true top war country. No one who is a top warrer will be a finisher or at best a mid hitter more often then not. Just because he can login faster than most other Sol members doesnt mean he is the top war player. RD and Rival had people who were just as hard to kill in those wars.

Ok hold on are we talking simply individual because if so then these days with the new changes and everything its impossible to tell.

When i think warmonger I think not only hitting ability with there own individual county but also war leading e.g target selection, ability to lead war chats, set up rushes and so fourth. There are some great people out there who can war but cant lead a warchat to save themselves, to me that makes them a poor war monger.

Currently out of all war leaders, dragon is the best left, he is hands down the best.

if we are talking individual then what do you base it on, current formulas, old formulas? both and who has learnt the best? its so hard to say individually, unless we say had a tourny :P.

Because for example I feel Soviet was a great individual war monger, he was only ever ok at leading a war. (target selection and actually leading a war chat was never great, always just ok, which is disappointing cause he had the ability, it just never materialised.)

so if i was going individual from the people I have warred with and against i would have to go with Matti in Sof

best war leader, has to be shini!!! :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 23:56:18

How is Dragon the best when they picked bad targets to kill against RD? I saw them try for the same country at the same time with the same amount of turns three days in a row and get walled each time. There are better in both Laf and RD.

Alin Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 0:01:27

that wasn`t dragon locket. i can tell you even if i missed both those RD wars.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 21st 2013, 0:04:43
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 0:01:30

Dragon wasnt leading?

i was not even in there war chats and i know that...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 0:03:08

and please better war leaders in rd?

KingCobra? MrTan? tits???? lmfao

i dont even rate myself but im better than those three put together at leading a war...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Symac

Nov 21st 2013, 1:12:43

Xinhuan

Zahc Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 1:55:00

i think every alliance will be biased to who the best are. there has been lots of war mongers over the years. hard to narrow it down to 5 of the best. some resets people are more active than others.
llort orp s`fos

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 2:08:04

if i had to name 5 over the whole existance i have played this this game i would name the following in no particular order

Dietylord
Shinigami
Yheti
Murf
Flamey

that is the most biased wog list i could think of :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 2:10:01

Laf has better leaders. Every war I was there was run better than the other side. RD did the exact same thing. Chats were efficient and faster almost EVERY single time even when we had less numbers.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 21st 2013, 2:13:48

Scode I would disagree on Soviet leading a war, because he did pretty good while he was president. After he stepped down his "i don't give a real fluff" mode kicked in and he got lazy.

Currently I would agree on Matti.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Nov 21st 2013, 2:19:45

Laf has better leaders. Every war I was there was run better than the other side. RD did the exact same thing. Chats were efficient and faster almost EVERY single time even when we had less numbers.

In many regards, this was due to KingCobra. Say what you want about the kid on a personal level, but he is a solid war chat leader. I honestly thought we stood no chance against SOL when we were 1 v 1 a few sets back. He brought everyone together and ran most of our past 3 wars.

I will agree Dragon was the hardest kill we faced. We literally had 2/3 of the alliance on to hit at the same time... because if we weren't done in 10 secs, he'd be on in 20 or so. iScode was a difficult kill as well, the reset before that.

I still stand by AzN... They tried to kill him, God knows the tried...

-Eazy

**Edit, this wasn't directed at you TJ, just quoted your post to build off of.

Edited By: ericownsyou5 on Nov 21st 2013, 2:22:34
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 2:25:18

i watched lafs fs on rage and sol this set, unsure if it was simply cause they didnt care as they knew they would pull out but it was disorganised as fluff and very poorly run.

Galleri, your biased :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SolidSnake Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 2:30:47

Eug and Son Goku are better than anyone mentioned...

I have a lot of respect for most of the guys mentioned, be they wog guys, dragon, or the sof guys too. But they'd all have trouble even getting close to breaking either of eug or goku without leeming, while they could break any of others at will. And as far as target selection, I would argue some of the people mentioned are incompetent war chat leaders as they demonstrate no ability to gauge what a high value target is. The one thing I would say is that motivationally the guys in the warmonger clans are generally better possibly, but that's really the only aspect I would give them.

aponic Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 2:46:29

kill4free
SOF
Cerevisi

Nov 21st 2013, 3:12:17

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Eug and Son Goku are better than anyone mentioned...

I have a lot of respect for most of the guys mentioned, be they wog guys, dragon, or the sof guys too. But they'd all have trouble even getting close to breaking either of eug or goku without leeming, while they could break any of others at will. And as far as target selection, I would argue some of the people mentioned are incompetent war chat leaders as they demonstrate no ability to gauge what a high value target is. The one thing I would say is that motivationally the guys in the warmonger clans are generally better possibly, but that's really the only aspect I would give them.

Least biased opinion ever...

Xinhuan Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 3:15:27

Originally posted by iScode:

i watched lafs fs on rage and sol this set, unsure if it was simply cause they didnt care as they knew they would pull out but it was disorganised as fluff and very poorly run.

Galleri, your biased :P

Our FS this reset were without the benefits of any warbots because our API access was cut (and reinstated later) as part of the RD boxcar fiasco. So it took a bit to get it started up properly in the absence of automated tools. Try your warchats without a bot reporting updated breaks, or wildly inaccurate ones (esp due to the formula update to defender losses this set).

And yes, most of us don't really give too much fluffs about a war that we don't expect to last more than 48 hours.

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 3:59:40

its not hard, man we use to run warchats by hand with out bots and it worked fine, the rage one was more no roll calls, no countdowns, no set up.

just 'here is the target' go nuts, ok that one is dead, here is the next one.

Dont get me wrong nothing wrong with target selection or the kills themselves, just seemed really disorganised. I am sure it was more cause you guys knew it wouldnt last long so didnt really care about it at all. (i think you get the point im making.)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

cypress Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 5:07:08

test

Sov Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 5:26:02

Geesh, I go less active for 2 sets and iScode no longer rates me :p

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 5:28:33

i always thought you were the second best warchat leader in sof (go on guess the first :P) however taking time out from the game for some baby and your family, bro get your priorities right!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MArs47 Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 6:02:00

M0bzta.
#DKnights

KriSatZ Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 7:29:41

You need to post what the criteria for a best warrer is.

IS it motivation to war every set? Making kick ass breaking countries? Walling? Leading/target selection? Ability to get the most war hits out of your country?

Based on most people putting forward wallers into this list, then Ingle has to be up there.

If you are on about all round war performance, then after playing only 6 sets on LaF, Candy Man is a great country maker, a great breaker and also very good at leading warchats and target selection. Maybe the best in LaF.

The best warrers I have faced where back in set 5, 6 and 7. We got smashed by SoL. Not even fit to lace their boots. 2-3 sets in a row, some of the war performances they put out back then I haven't seen since.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

locket Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 9:06:44

Candyman doesnt run a country anywhere close to the top Laf players Kris. Not clue about his warchat leading.

SolidSnake Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 9:53:49

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
You need to post what the criteria for a best warrer is.

IS it motivation to war every set? Making kick ass breaking countries? Walling? Leading/target selection? Ability to get the most war hits out of your country?

Based on most people putting forward wallers into this list, then Ingle has to be up there.

If you are on about all round war performance, then after playing only 6 sets on LaF, Candy Man is a great country maker, a great breaker and also very good at leading warchats and target selection. Maybe the best in LaF.

The best warrers I have faced where back in set 5, 6 and 7. We got smashed by SoL. Not even fit to lace their boots. 2-3 sets in a row, some of the war performances they put out back then I haven't seen since.

How much did he pay you to post that?

Mr Emerald

Nov 21st 2013, 12:14:38

Originally posted by aponic:
kill4free

^^ lol
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Cable Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 14:21:49

Leading chats/target selection cant be an option for best war monger, becuase only people on the war council do that and half the time they're not the top wallers or top hitters. Just people who've been around the longest in a clan....

Criteria for best war monger

- top hitter
- breaker/mid breaker
- top defends per country (meaning you have 2000 defends but you've died 8 times your not doing fluff to help out but soak turns)
- Top FA to lower clan members and no FA sent to you to other then to buy time to get on IN AN EMERGENCY. Real wallers dont need FA.
-Still crush a top 100 spot if possible after tag killing weaker foes

Soviet Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 15:33:05

Dear Scode,
At least I can run a clan.
Love,
Soviet

P.S. you people need to step it up, I haven't played in a long time and I am still ranked up pretty high in most of the scores...one of them being #2
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Boltar Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 16:41:12

im a great turn soaker, i got plenty of restarts.. i could have been a imager with my restart skills

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 17:15:12

Dear Soviet

No you cant...

Do you really want to get into that and the reason imag disbanded? I dont think you do.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

PapaSmurf Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 17:17:23

It would be hard to determine, so many variables.

Sodawater is the best player I have played along side. However, he would not have walled that many hits in this current set, because of the rule changes. Under the the rules he did it, to me walling was the easiest it's ever been and really extended kill runs. As long as you are available to get on. You buy up and their returns are horrible. It was a kill run stopper.

iScode Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 17:22:30

oh and just incase you do want to get into it.

my opening argument is that in imag's history it has been under my leadership that we had its highest membership. I was also the only imag leader to fa what most imaggers would consider our mortal enemy, which is laf, and actually have an effect on their netting finish.

If you want to continue this I am happy to air all of imag's dirty laundry in public.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 21st 2013, 17:26:54

damn scode, he was just playing around with you. Stop taking fluff serious all the time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 21st 2013, 17:27:27

But if you want to be all serious... I can tell you how many people were pissed off with you and you were the reason they left imag.........