Verified:

Lobo Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 22:26:05

Sanct/Collab
1994 – July. 13, 2011

Sanct/Collab, born in 1994 in the twinkle of Bishopx's eye, left us on July 13, 2011. They will be met in the afterlife by their former leaders Phatjap, Bishop x, inigo, possibly a few others lost in time. After long complications from boredom waiting on a war. The end was met with little struggle. Only Kemo managed to die in a tragic off roading accident. The rest were left to whine away the moments in a locked IRC room. Tanks dusty and missiles all tilted over the last breath was met.

They are survived by their allies who are many, and part time war buddies, IMAG the crafty, RAGE of reading impaired and PDM the jolly ABers. I apologize if I missed anyone.

Sanct/Collab had no hobbies, made no contribution to society and rarely shared a kind word or deed in their life. I speak for the majority of the EE family when I say their spam will not be missed by many, very few tears will be shed and there will be no lamenting over their passing.

The family will remember Sanct/Collab and amongst ourselves we will remember them in our own way, which were mostly sad and troubling times throughout the years. We may have some fond memories of them and perhaps we will think of those times too. But I truly believe at the end of the day ALL of us will really only miss what we never had, a good and kind alliance,clan and safe harbor. I hope they are finally at peace with the world. As for the rest of us left behind, I hope this is the beginning of a time of healing and learning to be a family again.

There will be no service, no prayers and no closure for the family that spent a lifetime being smartassez. You are asked to not send flowers. Please just donate your land and goods for next set. We cannot come together in the end to say our goodbyes. So I say here for all of us, GOOD BYE, SANCT/COLLAB.

/me hears whisper from the coffin....*not dead yet*

Original SANCT...

HeadHunter Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 22:53:51

You need to eat something to get down from the shrums.
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Lobo Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 23:57:29

bah.... still bored
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

Drow Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 23:58:16

Instant merit thread :D

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 1:22:46

Originally posted by Lobo:
Sanct/Collab
1994 – July. 13, 2011

They are survived by their allies who are many, and part time war buddies, IMAG the crafty, RAGE of reading impaired and PDM the jolly ABers. I apologize if I missed anyone.

LMAO nice one Lobo

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 14th 2011, 5:18:37

dear gawd, i thought we lost an actual earther at first.
*slaps Lobo

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Reckless Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 5:38:29

I am confused

Jiman Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 5:57:56

Originally posted by galleri:
dear gawd, i thought we lost an actual earther at first.
*slaps Lobo

Ya I did too. ><

iNouda Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 6:33:21

I'm dying of boredom too. Does that help lessen the pain you guys are feeling? =P

Speaker Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 9:05:57

No, we'd rather you were dying from CMs or BRs.

madjsp Game profile

Jul 14th 2011, 22:40:17

Originally posted by Speaker:
No, we'd rather you were dying from CMs or BRs.

ahahahahhaah
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war